Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM

Old April 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
He stops and sniff the air no sign of anyone trespassing thas good we've been having reports that the have but that's good if they're not *he said*
ThornFur stops beside ShadowFire, yes, it's very good, but I can't being to wonder why they would cross anyways, I mean they have their own pray and enough territory, why would they want to defy StarClan, they would be asking for another battle. *ThornFur said with question in his serious blue eyes*
Old April 21st, 2018, 04:04 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThornFur View Post
ThornFur stops beside ShadowFire, yes, it's very good, but I can't being to wonder why they would cross anyways, I mean they have their own pray and enough territory, why would they want to defy StarClan, they would be asking for another battle. *ThornFur said with question in his serious blue eyes*
I don't know maybe they just want to push their luck and see how long they can go without being caught and I've caught a few crossing *he said*
Old April 21st, 2018, 04:23 PM
Roll with it.

Quote:
I don't know maybe they just want to push their luck and see how long they can go without being caught and I've caught a few crossing *he said*
Well every time I went patrolling I never came across any, but If I ever do, they would wish they would not have came across me *he said with a laugh*
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Well every time I went patrolling I never came across any, but If I ever do, they would wish they would not have came across me *he said with a laugh*
yeah but it's usually just apprentices so it's not a problem *he says*
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Roll with it.

Quote:
yeah but it's usually just apprentices so it's not a problem *he says*
Well since there is nothing much to patrol, I guess we should head back to camp. *he said*
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Well since there is nothing much to patrol, I guess we should head back to camp. *he said*
sounds like a good idea *he says*
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@blue jellie
A soft sigh came from the Maine coon, as he walked calmly towards a place he knew well. Thunderclan land or more like the border of it. His ear flicked a bit as he looks forward at thunderclan lands and soon steps over the line, he was in thunderclan now.. his home and the place where he left to be better... stronger. He looks down at his paws, remembering each thing he felt here, each pain, each anger and each time he wished for his own death... yet here he stood. Strong and proud.. he takes a deep breath and sighs loudly “ ... such a curse you gave me... mother” he says darkly as he looks up and soon steps forward a bit.
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@blue jellie
A soft sigh came from the Maine coon, as he walked calmly towards a place he knew well. Thunderclan land or more like the border of it. His ear flicked a bit as he looks forward at thunderclan lands and soon steps over the line, he was in thunderclan now.. his home and the place where he left to be better... stronger. He looks down at his paws, remembering each thing he felt here, each pain, each anger and each time he wished for his own death... yet here he stood. Strong and proud.. he takes a deep breath and sighs loudly “ ... such a curse you gave me... mother” he says darkly as he looks up and soon steps forward a bit.
A long-furred she-cat walked smoothly along the border, hoping to pick up some toms from either Clan. Her fur rippled as she stretched, long and drawn-out. Bushthorn hated her name. She wished she had been named something more... more suiting to her personality, and her beauty. How she could attract toms with a word and a bat of her eyelashes. Bushthorn loved the feeling of having power over someone. It was how she lived. She craved it; the she-cat was addicted to the feeling. A sigh from across the border startled her, and she turned silkily towards the sound, swishing her tail lightly, not caring what gender the cat was. I'll attract any cat I want, no matter the gender or sexuality. Soon, they'll all find themselves craving a girl like me.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A long-furred she-cat walked smoothly along the border, hoping to pick up some toms from either Clan. Her fur rippled as she stretched, long and drawn-out. Bushthorn hated her name. She wished she had been named something more... more suiting to her personality, and her beauty. How she could attract toms with a word and a bat of her eyelashes. Bushthorn loved the feeling of having power over someone. It was how she lived. She craved it; the she-cat was addicted to the feeling. A sigh from across the border startled her, and she turned silkily towards the sound, swishing her tail lightly, not caring what gender the cat was. I'll attract any cat I want, no matter the gender or sexuality. Soon, they'll all find themselves craving a girl like me.
Buckthorn eyes glowed a bit as he looks up a bit seeing her, he looks at her calmly and takes a deep breath soon walking towards her “ why hello there beautiful. My name is Buckthorn. I appear to be lost my dear mind helping me out?” He asks calmly with a soft smile. He speaks with a fake warmth and it was obvious to those that knew him.. that he was wearing a mask now. Faking his smile and warm voice. Such a pain he thought to himself but it might be worth it
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:44 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Buckthorn eyes glowed a bit as he looks up a bit seeing her, he looks at her calmly and takes a deep breath soon walking towards her “ why hello there beautiful. My name is Buckthorn. I appear to be lost my dear mind helping me out?” He asks calmly with a soft smile. He speaks with a fake warmth and it was obvious to those that knew him.. that he was wearing a mask now. Faking his smile and warm voice. Such a pain he thought to himself but it might be worth it
His masculine voice wasn't a surprise, but his name was. The only difference between their names was the second two letters. "Why would a hunk of a warrior like yourself be lost? Don't you belong to ShadowClan?" Bushthorn didn't bother saying her own name. She really needed a change from this ugly man name. If names like hers could be so close to a tom's, it was disgusting. The last part about he was lost though... it was kind of puzzling. Unless he was another Clan warrior, which he didn't smell like one as far as she was concerned, there would be no reason for him to be lost on his own territory.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; April 29th, 2018 at 07:46 AM.