Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth glanced up at Lightpaw, his expression amused. "I never agreed to start meeting you... But, we can, if you want. I don't have friends back at my Clan..."
He shrugged at her next words. "Yeah, maybe not... But we must be careful... what about Seastones? Cats don't go there often unless it's the Gathering or if they're on their way to talk to StarClan." He smiled.
"Thank you... I know they are, but it gets lonely... I guess I just have to deal with the distrust and insults." He sighed and got to his paws and reached a paw out, waiting for her to put her paw on top of his.

"Friends?", he asked.

((You don't need to both mention and quote me. Just quoting will do))
Lightpaw purred. "We can start meeting at Seastones." She meowed, and placed a paw on Jaguartooth's. "Friends." She said.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw stared in amazement, and nodded as Furzeberry explained about ThunderClan. "Are they mean, or a bunch of mouse-brains?" She asked. "If I could, I'd say mouse-brains." She meowed to herself. The border seemed interesting, but also boring. "And since we can spy," She whispered. "We're better!"
He flicked his tail,” Basically mousebrains who think they can solve every clans problems.” He responded that’s how most clans viewed Thunderclan as far as he was concerned.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:01 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Basically mousebrains who think they can solve every clans problems.” He responded that’s how most clans viewed Thunderclan as far as he was concerned.
Lightpaw let out a chuckle. "Yea!" She agreed. "They butt in to everything! Always think they can solve everything." Lightpaw had to admit it, she was having fun, but deep down she was thinking of another cat she would be meeting soon. "ThunderClan is also stuck-up." She growled.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 4th, 2018, 11:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Lightpaw let out a chuckle. "Yea!" She agreed. "They butt in to everything! Always think they can solve everything." Lightpaw had to admit it, she was having fun, but deep down she was thinking of another cat she would be meeting soon. "ThunderClan is also stuck-up." She growled.
He nodded,” That’s true. Would you like to see another border?” He suggested thinking maybe Riverclan, Windclan or explain Skyclan as they bordered what once was the Dusk Syndicate territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He nodded,” That’s true. Would you like to see another border?” He suggested thinking maybe Riverclan, Windclan or explain Skyclan as they bordered what once was the Dusk Syndicate territory.
Lightpaw nodded with excitement. "Yea!" She squeaked. "I wanna see what they ALL look like!"

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Lightpaw purred. "We can start meeting at Seastones." She meowed, and placed a paw on Jaguartooth's. "Friends." She said.
Jaguartooth got to his paws. "Well, I ought to be going. Shall we meet at Seastones, say...
Midnight? I will just assume it's alright with you." He meowed, his tail tip flicking. He gazed at the young black she cat a moment before flicking an ear in farewell and disappearing back into ThunderClan territory.

((I'll just wait until you're done role-playing with Okapi and then we can just time skip and post at Seastones))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth got to his paws. "Well, I ought to be going. Shall we meet at Seastones, say...
Midnight? I will just assume it's alright with you." He meowed, his tail tip flicking. He gazed at the young black she cat a moment before flicking an ear in farewell and disappearing back into ThunderClan territory.

((I'll just wait until you're done role-playing with Okapi and then we can just time skip and post at Seastones))
Lightpaw got to her paws and headed off, making sure she wouldn't be late for training with Furzeberry.
(I'm pretty sure that I'm almost done with my roleplay with Okapi, I'll post a reply once I'm done.)

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:57 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw got to her paws and headed off, making sure she wouldn't be late for training with Furzeberry.
(I'm pretty sure that I'm almost done with my roleplay with Okapi, I'll post a reply once I'm done.)
((Kay. I'll go ahead and post at Seastones and mention you, and you can reply once you and Okapi are done ^^))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:19 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Lostcloud strolled along the ThunderClan side of the border, occasionally sniffing the air to check if anyone else was around. She didn't really have much reason to be at the border. No one had assigned her to border patrol today or anything, but she had been growing extremely bored staying at the camp, and hadn't been by the border beside ShadowClan in a while. She hadn't done much anything other than sit around camp, and completely fail at hunting.
Though, it was most likely a lost cause as usual she decided to try her luck at hunting. Her almost pure white fur always gave her position away to any potential prey before she got the chance to pounce on them, but maybe today was her lucky day. She began to walk cautiously near the border as she sniffed the air to check for prey. She placed her paws carefully and lightly as she strolled about looking for any prey.
Before long she was able to make out the scent of a squirrel nearby. At first, she was going to ignore it, and assume it was somewhere in the trees, as she was no good at climbing. However, after tracking the scent to its location, she was able to spot a squirrel burying an acorn beside a large tree. She took this as her lucky chance, and circled around the tree from a safe distance before approaching the squirrel from behind. She stepped forward carefully as she steadily crept up behind her prey. Just as she was about to pounce, the squirrel noticed her. The squirrel panicked and sprinted away, but Lostcloud was used to having to give chase thanks to her unability to be stealthy. She immediately pushed hard at the ground with her back legs to give her extra speed, and broke into a sprint after it. She carefully chased it, trying to steer it clear of any trees it could run up, and after a few seconds of chasing she was in pouncing distance.
She readied herself, and pounced on it mid-sprint. Her teeth bit into the squirrel's back, which secured her prey. The force from her pounce caused her to stumble quite a bit, but she made sure to keep the squirrel held tightly in her mouth. While regaining her footing, she threw the squirrel into the air, and this time caught it by its neck. This finished the squirrel off.
Lostcloud huffed trying to catch her breath after the chase, and placed the squirrel on the ground while doing so. She smelled the air realizing the scent around her was different. The second she breathed in she knew she was now in Shadowclan territory. Her fur fluffed up slightly as she struggled to pick up the squirrel in her panic. She began to walk forward again with the squirrel in mouth, but realized she wasn't sure how to get back to ThunderClan territory. She grew slightly agry at herself for not noticing when she had run into the ShadowClan territory, and also for going so far into it in her chase that she wasn't sure of the way out. If anyone was to catch her, this scene would look bad.

(This isn't really for anyone specific. I just wanted to rp, so anyone can feel free to respond.)

https://pandaspersonalcharacters.weebly.com/thunderclan.html
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Flameleaf

It was a known fact she-cats couldn't be warriors. Their bodies were weak, fragile with the sole purposing being to have and raise kits. "Of course they cannot." There had not been a single she-cat in Clan history that had done something worthy of being a warrior. "All they do is cause wars and drama. I am not surprised a dull she-cat like yourself could not understand, given the others brain-washed you into thinking you are worth more than supplying the Clan with future generations of true warriors and permanent queens.

"Look at Halfgaze for example," the tom continued coldly. "She hardly knows what she is doing and everyone knows it. It would be best for all of the Clan if she resigned and went to the nursery where you all belong. ShadowClan does not need pathetic warriors like yourself. You cannot even provide a real defense as to why you should be a warrior. Saying you can be one does not mean you should be, you stupid she-cat. StarClan would not have made your purpose birthing kits if they did not want you doing just that. Your body was never made for the hardships of hunting and fighting.

"Go back to camp. Find an available tom. I do not care what you think you want. You are just disobeying StarClan's Orders and bringing shame to both your family and ShadowClan. Taking up space in our den that could go to a tom that deserves it."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 7th, 2018 at 03:36 PM.