Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Furzeberry lead Lightpaw to the border of Thunderclan knowing she was joking,” This is the Thunderclan border. We are kinda in tight issues now, as practically no clan is getting along currently, except Thunderclan and Riverclan.” He meowed,” They are the noisy neighbors I guess I’d describe them as. They always want to interfear in other clans issues and when troubles always expect every clan to help them. They mainly hunt squirrels, birds, voles, and mice. They live in a forest and do every part of training we do except spying, as that’s our specialty.” He meowed.
Lightpaw stared in amazement, and nodded as Furzeberry explained about ThunderClan. "Are they mean, or a bunch of mouse-brains?" She asked. "If I could, I'd say mouse-brains." She meowed to herself. The border seemed interesting, but also boring. "And since we can spy," She whispered. "We're better!"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:35 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

It was near time for New Leaf, and the atmosphere was getting warmer and the air was filled with birdsong. A dark orange tom was chasing a rabbit near the border to ShadowClan territory, and he didn't even notice when he crossed over it.
He kept chasing the prey, only to have a heavy weight slam into him. He yowled and tried to swipe his claws at the she-cat.

@Lightpaw

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; March 3rd, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:39 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
It was near time for New Leaf, and the atmosphere was getting warmer and the air was filled with birdsong. A dark orange tom was chasing a rabbit near the border to ShadowClan territory, and he didn't even notice when he crossed over it.
He kept chasing the prey, only to have a heavy weight slam into him. He yowled and tried to swipe his claws at the she-cat.

@Lightpaw
A black she-cat, probably seven moons old, hissed at the tom. "Who are you, and what are you doing here, ThunderClanner?" She hissed, glaring at the tom. Feeling a little pity and thinking it was against the rules to try and kill a cat from any Clan, she let go.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:57 PM
♡♡♡

Smile Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
A black she-cat, probably seven moons old, hissed at the tom. "Who are you, and what are you doing here, ThunderClanner?" She hissed, glaring at the tom. Feeling a little pity and thinking it was against the rules to try and kill a cat from any Clan, she let go.
Jaguartooth gazed down at the young she-cat. She was apparently an apprentice, by how he was almost twice her size. She was kinda cute, looking all angry. He sighed and sheathed his claws so he didn't appear threatening. "Look, I... don't want to hurt you... I... it was my fault I crossed the border. I was chasing prey and wasn't paying attention. I... I'll be... going now." He turned on his paws and took a pawstep back towards the way he came.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:00 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth gazed down at the young she-cat. She was apparently an apprentice, by how he was almost twice her size. She was kinda cute, looking all angry. He sighed and sheathed his claws so he didn't appear threatening. "Look, I... don't want to hurt you... I... it was my fault I crossed the border. I was chasing prey and wasn't paying attention. I... I'll be... going now." He turned on his paws and took a pawstep back towards the way he came.
Lightpaw admitted to herself she felt really sorry. "Wait! I need to talk to you." She called out. Lightpaw could sense that Jaguartooth wasn't like those rude ThunderClan cats, and he seemed to think she was a good ShadowClan cat unlike the others.
@RosePelt145

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw admitted to herself she felt really sorry. "Wait! I need to talk to you." She called out. Lightpaw could sense that Jaguartooth wasn't like those rude ThunderClan cats, and he seemed to think she was a good ShadowClan cat unlike the others.
@RosePelt145
The dark orange tom glanced back at the black she-cat. His ears flattened a bit sadly. "Wh...
Why do you want to talk to me...? Nobody talks to me..." He perked his ears back up and tilted his head. Maybe this cat could be a friend...?

He turned back around and sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. He smiled at her. "Um... what's your name?" He asked, whiskers quivering with curiosity.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
The dark orange tom glanced back at the black she-cat. His ears flattened a bit sadly. "Wh...
Why do you want to talk to me...? Nobody talks to me..." He perked his ears back up and tilted his head. Maybe this cat could be a friend...?

He turned back around and sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws. He smiled at her. "Um... what's your name?" He asked, whiskers quivering with curiosity.
Lightpaw smiled. "My name's Lightpaw." She meowed. "Don't worry, I'm pretty nice, but overprotective. You seem nice, why doesn't anyone want to talk to you?" Deep inside Lightpaw felt her heart beat so fast she thought she would end up spitting it out!
@RosePelt145

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw smiled. "My name's Lightpaw." She meowed. "Don't worry, I'm pretty nice, but overprotective. You seem nice, why doesn't anyone want to talk to you?" Deep inside Lightpaw felt her heart beat so fast she thought she would end up spitting it out!
@RosePelt145
Jaguartooth nods.
"Well, pleased to make your acquaintance, Lightpaw. My name is Jaguartooth..." He perks his ears. "That... is understandable, all Clan cats are bound by the warrior code to protect their Clan's territory. But I promise I will bring you no harm..."

His eyes turned sad at the she-cat's next words. "Because... my father was a murderer... He... killed three warriors in cold blood... so my Clan thinks..." He spat his next words. "That just because I'm his son, I'll be the same." He growled a moment then collapsed on the ground. He stretched his front legs and flicked his tail as he glanced sideways. "All I want is for my Clan to accept me. But that hasn't been accomplished. They just hate me..." He shook his head and glanced up at Lightpaw. "Of course, if they find out I have been talking to a ShadowClan cat, they'll just hate me more..." He sighed and started to groom his chest, his tail tip flicking.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:37 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth nods.
"Well, pleased to make your acquaintance, Lightpaw. My name is Jaguartooth..." He perks his ears. "That... is understandable, all Clan cats are bound by the warrior code to protect their Clan's territory. But I promise I will bring you no harm..."

His eyes turned sad at the she-cat's next words. "Because... my father was a murderer... He... killed three warriors in cold blood... so my Clan thinks..." He spat his next words. "That just because I'm his son, I'll be the same." He growled a moment then collapsed on the ground. He stretched his front legs and flicked his tail as he glanced sideways. "All I want is for my Clan to accept me. But that hasn't been accomplished. They just hate me..." He shook his head and glanced up at Lightpaw. "Of course, if they find out I have been talking to a ShadowClan cat, they'll just hate me more..." He sighed and started to groom his chest, his tail tip flicking.
Lightpaw had an idea suddenly. "How about when you are about to meet with me, you can say you're going on a patrol?" She asked. "Then they'll never know!" Then thinking about what had happened with Jaguartooth's father, she sighed. "I'm really sorry about how bad your father was." Lightpaw meowed. "And don't listen to anyone being rude to you, they're just a bunch of mouse-brains!"
@RosePelt145

Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:57 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw had an idea suddenly. "How about when you are about to meet with me, you can say you're going on a patrol?" She asked. "Then they'll never know!" Then thinking about what had happened with Jaguartooth's father, she sighed. "I'm really sorry about how bad your father was." Lightpaw meowed. "And don't listen to anyone being rude to you, they're just a bunch of mouse-brains!"
@RosePelt145
Jaguartooth glanced up at Lightpaw, his expression amused. "I never agreed to start meeting you... But, we can, if you want. I don't have friends back at my Clan..."
He shrugged at her next words. "Yeah, maybe not... But we must be careful... what about Seastones? Cats don't go there often unless it's the Gathering or if they're on their way to talk to StarClan." He smiled.
"Thank you... I know they are, but it gets lonely... I guess I just have to deal with the distrust and insults." He sighed and got to his paws and reached a paw out, waiting for her to put her paw on top of his.

"Friends?", he asked.

((You don't need to both mention and quote me. Just quoting will do))

♡ character page wip ♡