Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old June 16th, 2017, 06:49 AM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

A kit comes running out of a bush and skids to a halt as the black kit sees the patrolling cats."Meep!" She squeals as she crashes into one of the cats. She freezes her body, staring up at the cats in terror, unsure of what to do.
Old June 17th, 2017, 07:31 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Jaystorm lashed her tail angerly. "Just an insult. It's alright. I guess they thought we were soft, but we gave 'em a few marks to remember us by." She nudged him softly as she said this. "What do you want to do now, other then report to Snowstar? After all, we don't really have to go back to camp straight away.."
"We need to mark the scents, the rain might have washed it away." Thrushwing responded, before smelling the borders between both clans.
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw followed Amberflame again, repeating what they did on the last short trek from border to border. They would stray a few fox-lengths to curiously sniff at a plant or a dry leaf. Then they'd race back to their mentor's side, only to stray again at the interesting, soft rustle of a nearby bush. However, in the end, they always ended up back at Amberflame's side.

Once they reached the place Amberflame desired, Minkpaw remained still, seating themselves comfortably as they listened to their mentor's lecture. Instead of avoiding a ShadowClan cat, like Amberflame requested - or, actually, ordered - they wanted to meet one. After all, not all ShadowClan cats would be as heartless as the older feline made them sound... right?

Minkpaw, besides wondering what it would be like to share an encounter with a member from a rival Clan, noted how coldly Amberflame spoke of ShadowClan. They wondered why that was, but didn't care all too much to have their mentor explain. They simply figured Amberflame had a bad run-in with a ShadowClan cat, resulting in some bad blood between Amberflame and the entire Clan.

In order to show Amberflame they had heard her, and understood what she said, Minkpaw nodded rather aggressively. Their head bobbed up and down until they felt the beginning affects of a headache.
At Minkpaw's aggressive nod, Amberflame sighed. The tip of her tail twitched as though anticipating something much better sometime soon and she flicked it, signaling to Minkpaw to follow her. "Good. I think that's everything - you may be done for the day, but please take the time to practice your crouch. And don't go near the borders." Poor Minkpaw, getting stuck with such a stubborn mentor as Amberflame. She was trying to be friendlier, but it was hard... and she knew that Minkpaw was probably tired of her constantly negative attitude. In an attempt to be more friendly, she managed to smile at the younger feline. "Or, if you would prefer, we can work on some more hunting techniques?" That wasn't being too assertive, and it was giving her apprentice a choice. She assumed Minkpaw would make some reaction to that one if she preferred it... hopefully the mute apprentice would find a way to get her mentor's attention. Otherwise? This was going to be a long few minutes before Amberflame finally understood what was happening.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:04 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
"We need to mark the scents, the rain might have washed it away." Thrushwing responded, before smelling the borders between both clans.
"Alright." Jaystorm trotted closer to the border and layed down the scent marks.
@Starstar
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; June 30th, 2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:09 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
At Minkpaw's aggressive nod, Amberflame sighed. The tip of her tail twitched as though anticipating something much better sometime soon and she flicked it, signaling to Minkpaw to follow her. "Good. I think that's everything - you may be done for the day, but please take the time to practice your crouch. And don't go near the borders." Poor Minkpaw, getting stuck with such a stubborn mentor as Amberflame. She was trying to be friendlier, but it was hard... and she knew that Minkpaw was probably tired of her constantly negative attitude. In an attempt to be more friendly, she managed to smile at the younger feline. "Or, if you would prefer, we can work on some more hunting techniques?" That wasn't being too assertive, and it was giving her apprentice a choice. She assumed Minkpaw would make some reaction to that one if she preferred it... hopefully the mute apprentice would find a way to get her mentor's attention. Otherwise? This was going to be a long few minutes before Amberflame finally understood what was happening.
Minkpaw breezily dismissed Amberflame's command to avoid the borders, as well as their mentor's request to practice their crouch. Why would they intentionally take time out of their own day to practice when training sessions were for practicing? They could use their free time for something even more productive, such as lying around and eating some plump mice. Maybe they could make a few friends!

Brightening at Amberflame's obviously-forced smile that still, somehow, fueled their joy, Minkpaw listened intently to their mentor's following words. Because when Amberflame smiled, something good was sure to follow! And something really good, because Amberflame doesn't seem like the one to smile for nothing. And actually, Minkpaw felt that the offer to work on hunting techniques was better than good. But they wondered when they'd get to fighting, because then they wouldn't have to be so quiet and still. They'd then be capable of being sorta noisy and moving around a lot.

Minkpaw let their opinion be known. Driven by excitement, the young apprentice silently gasped before launching themselves towards Amberflame. And instead of full-on attacking their mentor, they smoothly slid around the older feline and began to bounce circles around her. They believed that happily tackling Amberflame would result in something horrible, something terrible, something haunting - something traumatizing - and they wanted to avoid being scarred for life.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Minkpaw breezily dismissed Amberflame's command to avoid the borders, as well as their mentor's request to practice their crouch. Why would they intentionally take time out of their own day to practice when training sessions were for practicing? They could use their free time for something even more productive, such as lying around and eating some plump mice. Maybe they could make a few friends!

Brightening at Amberflame's obviously-forced smile that still, somehow, fueled their joy, Minkpaw listened intently to their mentor's following words. Because when Amberflame smiled, something good was sure to follow! And something really good, because Amberflame doesn't seem like the one to smile for nothing. And actually, Minkpaw felt that the offer to work on hunting techniques was better than good. But they wondered when they'd get to fighting, because then they wouldn't have to be so quiet and still. They'd then be capable of being sorta noisy and moving around a lot.

Minkpaw let their opinion be known. Driven by excitement, the young apprentice silently gasped before launching themselves towards Amberflame. And instead of full-on attacking their mentor, they smoothly slid around the older feline and began to bounce circles around her. They believed that happily tackling Amberflame would result in something horrible, something terrible, something haunting - something traumatizing - and they wanted to avoid being scarred for life.

At Minkpaw's launch, Amberflame almost instinctively dropped down into a fighting crouch - but Minkpaw was already bounding in circles around her. The warrior glared down at them, her tail twitching in a frustrated manner. Her young apprentice bothered her, and she didn't understand how Minkpaw was so bouncy. "Battle training, then. So you can fix that mess you showed me." It was hard to win Amberflame's approval. Very hard, and Minkpaw should be glad that they were payed much attention by the warrior at all. Amberflame didn't really like apprentices. Not young bouncy ones, anyways. Didn't Minkpaw want to be a warrior? Didn't they have a longing to be free from training? Didn't they have a longing to defend their Clan?

Apparantly not, not from what Amberflame had seen. "Come on. We'll get you started." She was almost ready for Minkpaw to be done for the day. She wasn't sure how much more she could do with the young apprentice. If only Minkpaw knew how unwanted they were. Part of her felt bad that they insisted on trying to involve Amberflame in play when it was obvious that the older warrior didn't want to play. Maybe someday she would develop a closer bond with the younger cat, once they were more mature... but for now she saw Minkpaw as more of a nuisance then anything else.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
At Minkpaw's launch, Amberflame almost instinctively dropped down into a fighting crouch - but Minkpaw was already bounding in circles around her. The warrior glared down at them, her tail twitching in a frustrated manner. Her young apprentice bothered her, and she didn't understand how Minkpaw was so bouncy. "Battle training, then. So you can fix that mess you showed me." It was hard to win Amberflame's approval. Very hard, and Minkpaw should be glad that they were payed much attention by the warrior at all. Amberflame didn't really like apprentices. Not young bouncy ones, anyways. Didn't Minkpaw want to be a warrior? Didn't they have a longing to be free from training? Didn't they have a longing to defend their Clan?

Apparantly not, not from what Amberflame had seen. "Come on. We'll get you started." She was almost ready for Minkpaw to be done for the day. She wasn't sure how much more she could do with the young apprentice. If only Minkpaw knew how unwanted they were. Part of her felt bad that they insisted on trying to involve Amberflame in play when it was obvious that the older warrior didn't want to play. Maybe someday she would develop a closer bond with the younger cat, once they were more mature... but for now she saw Minkpaw as more of a nuisance then anything else.
Minkpaw didn't take offense from Amberflame's rude comment on their technique. Personally, they believed it was really good. After all, was Amberflame expecting Minkpaw to completely slip to the side? No - or, it didn't seem like so. And if Minkpaw wasn't so scared of being scolded by their mentor, they'd of really showed Amberflame how skilled they were in the area of battle! They once had shredded a dry leaf into the smallest of pieces!

Minkpaw was only just getting started. Unlike Amberflame, who was already done for the day. The younger feline smiled, bouncing alongside their mentor, unaware of Amberflame's irritation. They were tempted to playfully nudge their mentor and then run away - maybe Amberflame would chase after them? But then Minkpaw looked at reality, and discovered that the scenario would not turn out the way they wanted. So instead, they walked alongside the warrior like they always did. Sometimes, whenever an unfamiliar plant interested them or a bush rustled, Minkpaw would dart from their mentor's side to investigate. When they were satisfied, they'd return to their mentor's side.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:39 AM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
"Alright." Jaystorm trotted closer to the border and layed down the scent marks.
@Starstar
Thrushwing sniffed around the borders before nodding. "Good enough." He mewed, before turning and looking back at Jaystorm to follow back to camp.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing sniffed around the borders before nodding. "Good enough." He mewed, before turning and looking back at Jaystorm to follow back to camp.
Jaystorm followed him back, side by side. "It's been great, out here with you," the she-cat murmured. "Despite the fighting, I've had a great time." She braced herself for a reply that he didn't have as much fun as the molly. "You're a great friend."

Maybe.. Maybe more then a friend?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 30th, 2017, 09:00 AM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Jaystorm followed him back, side by side. "It's been great, out here with you," the she-cat murmured. "Despite the fighting, I've had a great time." She braced herself for a reply that he didn't have as much fun as the molly. "You're a great friend."

Maybe.. Maybe more then a friend?
Thrushwing turned his head back to Jaystorm, smiling. "It's wonderful to have you as a friend, as well." He purred, picking up speed to get back to the camp.

((Do you want to continue the RP at the camp?))