Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:12 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Why not. And you seem the type not to get excited by a clan border and run across it in excitement about the other clan.” He replied being a bit jokingly.
Lightpaw chuckled at the joke. "I sure am!" She admitted jokingly, a purr rumbling from her throat.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Perhaps I could treat you to a nice, relaxing walk someday.” The small apprentice offered softly to the older shecat as she was almost finished going through her fur, “The weather is certainly becoming calm enough to do so and we could go at any pace that you’d be comfortable with.” Newtpaw was being completely serious about this too, hoping to not be taking anything too far since they had only met moments ago - she was just trying to make friends after she had none to call her own now. It didn’t matter to her with age or any of that weird nonsense. A calmed hum came from the brown-furred apprentice as she smoothed down Fallowbreeze’s fur now as she was almost completely done. “Ah, also, before I forget - since your grooming and cleaning is close to being finished, would you like me to get you something to eat from the freshkill pile or maybe some clean moss for your nest?” She asked with her tail twitching back and forth as it rested against her side.
She flicked her tail,” I would enjoy that once the snow melts. Though, most cats your age would rather be hanging around cats your own age. And I would love fresh moss, it’s been moons since this stale moss has been changed.” She replied knowing it was always a pain changing the moss to apprentices.

Raspberrybubble was a bit suprised Newtpaw was trying to befriend the elder.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” I would enjoy that once the snow melts. Though, most cats your age would rather be hanging around cats your own age. And I would love fresh moss, it’s been moons since this stale moss has been changed.” She replied knowing it was always a pain changing the moss to apprentices.

Raspberrybubble was a bit suprised Newtpaw was trying to befriend the elder.
A gentle sight left the young apprentice’s maw for a moment as a saddened smile seemed to occupy her expression. “Ah, well, most cats my age don’t treat me with as much kindness as you do, to be completely honest.” She mentioned in a gentle tone, memories seeming to flicker in her mindset, but none really focused for the moment. She shook her head before it could get to her too much to distract her though as Newtpaw nodded, heaving herself to her paws. “I’m glad to do so for you then.” The youth mewed, going back to her cheery, polite self once again and forcing herself to act all happy and carefree as she normally did. “Let me go get some fresh bedding and then I’ll throw out that stiff old moss.” With that being said, the munchkin quickly dipped her head to Fallowbreeze and scampered out of the den, nodding to her mentor before disappearing to gather fresh moss for the kindhearted shecat as fast as possible.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:15 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@RosePelt145 )

Hazelshell settled herself down in the corner of the clearing, letting out a sigh. She tucked dark grey paws under her chest, feeling like she was a kit, all bundled up. She closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them again to look around the camp. She felt a little bored, she always did so that was nothing new, but she also felt something else. She couldn't quite place a paw on it which slightly annoyed her but after thinking about it for a minute she brushed it off.
A lean, sleek white tom was curled up asleep in a corner of the clearing, his ears flicking every now and then as he slept. He was shivering slightly, as the wind blowing through the air was cold, but with new leaf coming soon, it seemed that the atmosphere should be warmer, but you never really know.

The tom's eyes blinked open and he yawned, then got to his paws and stretched his limbs one by one. He then settled back down, putting his chin on his paws and closing his eyes to try and go back to sleep.
With no avail, he sat up, sitting back on his haunches and curling his tail neatly around his paws as he gazed around. He noted that Hazelshell was alone. But the tom just wanted somewhere comfortable where he could sleep alone.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky blinked, his vision bleary. He tried to focus on what Daydream was chewing, but his vision was going in and out. Nightsky, instead, focused on what Daydream was doing. To keep his mind off of his weariness. He tried to be curious, this time to take his mind off of the pain,"Wh-What's th-tha...?" He stuttered quietly.
"Its goldenrod," they mumbled, mouth still chewing the herb into a poultice,"It works like a pain killer, itll help ease your wounds and prevent infection." they stated before slowly leaning forwards and gently starting to applied the herb with soft licks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Shadetail just grunted, the gray tom making his way over to a rather nice looking nest and allowed himself to sink into it. A sharp pain, fire hot, shot through his shoulder and he winced, a hiss sliding out from his lips and forcing him to readjust how he was sitting. Pain like this usually didn't bother the tom, but too long without treatment and an out of place shoulder could cause some acute problems - unbeknownst to Shadetail. He was clueless when it came to anything herb-related, and preferred to leave it up to those who knew best. "You're Daydream, right?" he asked, casting his yellow gaze over to where the medicine cat sat in front of their herb store. He hadn't officially met the ShadowClan healer, and though he knew Daydream must've seen a thousand faces in their training, the warrior still felt the need to introduce himself. "I'm Shadetail. I..." he stated, then decided to just let his voice dwindle off, shaking his head just a bit. For once, there was a cat who didn't know about his Syndicate past. Or maybe they did. Maybe word had gotten around about a Dusk Syndicate fighter joining the ranks of a Clan. The tom winced, this time not from the pain in his shoulder though. His eyes were clouded over in thought, and he just waited patiently for the medicine cat to bring the herbs over, falling quiet and letting silence fill the den.
"Shadetail, and ex syndicate member, im guessing you were going to state?" they mewed bluntly, reading the toms nervousness quiet easily. daydream didnt mind nor care that there was an ex ds member in their clan. they would heal no matter what cat, what clan, or background. its just who they were, even if they seemed rather judgmental. they shrugged, starting to wall over to their herb wall, little herbs shoved in cracks of the rocks. the tip of their tail twitched,"Now that we got the awkwardness out of the way, i dont really care where youre from if thats whats running through your mind," they mewed casually, eyes lazily looking over the herbs for the one they needed. they were good when sensing what was running through cats heads, it was a sixth sense in a way, but they hoped their words made the warrior less nervous. "anyway, tell me the symptoms of your injury."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

@king kaleb!
Webjaw emerged from the elder's den, his gaze scattering across the clearing, before landing on the Medicine Cat's Den. He was off to get something for their joints, although, he wasn't too sure whether he should be looking for something specific or not. Daydream would know, but the thought of having to potentially interrupt something was a little daunting to Webjaw. After all, when you're a newer member of the clan, you should at least try to prove yourself worthy of being there. Especially for a scarred cat, who appears to be suspicious just at first glance.
Ambling towards the den, with chin dipping in acknowledgement as he passed by a few felines, the tom-cat craned his neck down and peered through the opening. He observed the insides of the shack for a couple of moments, before his tail gave a final sway, and he padded in. It was certainly interesting, and although he had seen it before, Webjaw was somewhat amazed by how the place was organised. Herbs and plants in one direction, whereas moss and leaves were settled in the other. He noticed some noises coming from the side, and the lithe male craned his neck to investigate.
"Daydream?" he called, cocking a brow upwards, whilst a crooked grin met at his lips.
ever since the battle daydream had been strict and cut off from other cats. they had lost so much before that. geckoleaf. they had died in their arms for straclans sake? was there even a starclan? taking a medcats life of all things? they were bitter. they hastily drew their tongue over their wounds from the battle, a memory of saving nightpaw was still running through their head. they couldnt lose her, too. she was all they had left. if you noticed daydream didnt really..leave the medcat den often, and this was no exception, having a rare moment to themselves as they groomed their fur. geckoleaf always wanted them to look their best. they could still feel her tongue in their pelt. they looked tired, ribs jabbed and shoing their their thin hair, eyes sunken in a bit with a shine of a dull amber color for an iris. things were not well, a medicine cat couldnt even heal themselves. or geckoleaf. how could they heal a whole clan? what was the point?

their ears perked as a warrior entered the den, well he looked young enough to be a warrior. they narrowed their eyes towards him, forcing their attention on him instead of their own destructive and dangerous thoughts. they stood up, stretching for a long moment, before taking a step forward,"Right here," unfortunately,"what do you need, webjaw?"
Old March 3rd, 2018, 07:21 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Its goldenrod," they mumbled, mouth still chewing the herb into a poultice,"It works like a pain killer, itll help ease your wounds and prevent infection." they stated before slowly leaning forwards and gently starting to applied the herb with soft licks.
Nightsky nodded. His breath was shaky and his head hurt, he struggled to stay awake, just barely succeeding. Nightsky kept telling himself that he couldn't die. For the Clan. For his brothers, Moontail and Suntail. He knew he just couldn't die. He focused on the memories of his brothers as Daydream applied the poultice. Only once did Nightsky flinch.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 08:39 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm watched the agile kit swat at the moss, as it fell onto the floor and rolled across the dirt floor, Maplekit leapt after it. He watched, waiting for her to come back, his eyes watching her with amusement. She tumbled to the dirt floor and he opened his mouth to say something, but she didn't seem too disgruntled, and she looked okay, so she waited for moment as he pondered what would be polite to say. "You okay?" Spiritstorm decided on asking, tilting his head slightly. His ears flicked back a tiny bit. He watched her feel her jaw and then kick the ball of moss towards him, already full of energy again. Assuming she was fine, he caught the moss ball and tossed it back towards her.
“Yup!” She squeaked, rolling onto her back to pummel the ball with her legs. She shredded it into a dusty scrap pile. She rolled onto it, smushing it into the ground. “I killed it!” She announced happily. “Spiritstorm, would you like to share my prey?” She sat down and pretended to eat her catch. She sneezed as dust drifted into her nose, and flicked her ears back.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:05 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
All at once, they came to a stop, and Vixenpaw jumped a little as Flashpaw let out a sudden gasp. She seemed to be fighting to contain herself as they stood there in the densely bushed little area, and the pretty shecat guessed that they must have arrived. She looks like she'd seem a ghost, Vixenpaw said to herself. She continues to watch with morbid interest as Flashpaw fought to keep her composure and think. It was pretty obvious that she was losing that battle. Then suddenly, the darker-furred apprentice had fallen to the ground in a fit of quivering and twitching. "Oh foxdung!" Vixenpaw exclaimed, leaping over a short shrub to get to where Flashpaw had fallen. "Hey! Hey, what's wrong? Get up, you're freaking me out here," the shecat said as she shoved an shook her companion with her forepaw, surprised by the note of genuine worry in her own voice as she tried to bring Flashpaw to her senses.

Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:24 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@RosePelt145 )
Hazelshell has been studying the same piece of grass for a few minutes now though she had zero idea why. She tore her gaze from it to notice Crowface trying to sleep. She watched in slight amusement as the tom failed and when he sat up again she decided to talk to him. The dark grey tabby walked up to him, friendliness sparkling in hazel eyes. “Hello,” she greeted him simply.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
ever since the battle daydream had been strict and cut off from other cats. they had lost so much before that. geckoleaf. they had died in their arms for straclans sake? was there even a starclan? taking a medcats life of all things? they were bitter. they hastily drew their tongue over their wounds from the battle, a memory of saving nightpaw was still running through their head. they couldnt lose her, too. she was all they had left. if you noticed daydream didnt really..leave the medcat den often, and this was no exception, having a rare moment to themselves as they groomed their fur. geckoleaf always wanted them to look their best. they could still feel her tongue in their pelt. they looked tired, ribs jabbed and shoing their their thin hair, eyes sunken in a bit with a shine of a dull amber color for an iris. things were not well, a medicine cat couldnt even heal themselves. or geckoleaf. how could they heal a whole clan? what was the point?

their ears perked as a warrior entered the den, well he looked young enough to be a warrior. they narrowed their eyes towards him, forcing their attention on him instead of their own destructive and dangerous thoughts. they stood up, stretching for a long moment, before taking a step forward,"Right here," unfortunately,"what do you need, webjaw?"
Feeling his chest tighten, breathing somewhat restricted by the narrowed gaze of Daydream. Webjaw took a calm inhale, loosening up his bodice, whilst shaking his head ever-so-slightly. The tom sent his eyes to investigate the pale tabby, who's coat was seemingly a few shades darker underneath the shade of the den. Toes subconsciously gripping at the earth as his slender build made its way deeper into the structure. Many smells, some pungent, others faint, made their way to Webjaw. He was overwhelmed by the strength of the scents, but managed to push them away after a deep inhale. Ears tilting as the other's strings of words met them, the green-eyed feline once again sent his hues to their own.
"Ahh, " he began, his voice wavering in the slightest. Not that it would be very noticeable, though. Tail tip flicking, whilst his face remained almost monotonous. "Some of the elders were complaining about their aching joints.. I thought I'd get something to ease their pain." His tone was calm, adding to how comfortable he seemed to be in the presence of the Medicine Cat. Although he may have previously been on edge, Webjaw had now grown out of his awkward first-meeting stage, and was his usual, somewhat confident self. Not confident in the bubbly, over-talkative kind of way; but more, he could relax and speak his mind without worrying about any backlash.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Closed Thread