Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old April 6th, 2024, 05:24 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Bird attack? Springlight’s instincts practically began to go haywire as she quietly glanced toward Drizzlecloud, horror smeared on her expression. If anything, Bumblestar needs to be immediately notified about the situation of this bird attack. This can not be unnoticed and taken to anything else in regard. She knew that Drizzlecloud couldn't hear what both of the felines were explaining due to being focused on cleansing the wounds, but her job on cleaning out her area of the wounds that she had spotted and was considerably ready for the next step, but she felt as if it would do both of their current guests in the medicine den more good if she tried to deescalate the situation as best she could while Drizzlecloud worked as best she could. But, even while doing that, she’ll make sure to help assist with making sure the wounds get properly patched up and aren't gonna be an issue anymore. With a faint grimace, the molly snatched some marigolds that Drizzlecloud had with Her, carefully using her foreclaws to strip away some of the golden bloom into smaller pieces, her ears listening to Minnowkit as he struggled to explain the story. Why was a kit of all things going out of its way to protect other kits? Sure, it was an admirable feat, but it risked her getting killed in the process and losing yet another of ThunderClan’s youth. A slow sigh expelled past her lips as she finished her stripping, preparing to pop the stripped parts of the condiment into her jaws so she could Start chewing it into a poultice. “That was… prave of… you… but also… quite foolish… as well.”

The words she was using were rough, but her tone was gentle. Her eyes glanced up towards the young molly, a frown apparent on her lips. “I know… you were… probably doing it… to protect… the other kits… but doing that… was risking… your own… life… what you… should’ve done… was immediately… try to… inform a… nearby warrior… or even… a queen… so they… can handle… the situation… not yourself…” Springlight explained, glancing briefly up towards Shadowstorm, popping the bits of the herb into her jaws and beginning to chew. It wasn't hard for her to notice the quivering and shaking of an impending panic attack, the molly quietly using her one of paws to try to soothe the young feline while she chewed. Did she have any more chamomile in her storage? Frustration silently kicked at her in the pits of her stomach as she pushed the chewed poultice onto her paw pads, moving to carefully rub it onto the nearby wound that she spotted. Her movements were slow and thorough, being comprehensive about how she treated the wound in any given way. She glanced towards the direction of Shadowstorm, her brows knitting together as seriousness drenched into her tone. “Was… Bumblestar… or Spiderthroat… informed about… this… at all?”

@Omari @Artemis @Moondapple

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Bird attack? Springlight’s instincts practically began to go haywire as she quietly glanced toward Drizzlecloud, horror smeared on her expression. If anything, Bumblestar needs to be immediately notified about the situation of this bird attack. This can not be unnoticed and taken to anything else in regard. She knew that Drizzlecloud couldn't hear what both of the felines were explaining due to being focused on cleansing the wounds, but her job on cleaning out her area of the wounds that she had spotted and was considerably ready for the next step, but she felt as if it would do both of their current guests in the medicine den more good if she tried to deescalate the situation as best she could while Drizzlecloud worked as best she could. But, even while doing that, she’ll make sure to help assist with making sure the wounds get properly patched up and aren't gonna be an issue anymore. With a faint grimace, the molly snatched some marigolds that Drizzlecloud had with Her, carefully using her foreclaws to strip away some of the golden bloom into smaller pieces, her ears listening to Minnowkit as he struggled to explain the story. Why was a kit of all things going out of its way to protect other kits? Sure, it was an admirable feat, but it risked her getting killed in the process and losing yet another of ThunderClan’s youth. A slow sigh expelled past her lips as she finished her stripping, preparing to pop the stripped parts of the condiment into her jaws so she could Start chewing it into a poultice. “That was… prave of… you… but also… quite foolish… as well.”

The words she was using were rough, but her tone was gentle. Her eyes glanced up towards the young molly, a frown apparent on her lips. “I know… you were… probably doing it… to protect… the other kits… but doing that… was risking… your own… life… what you… should’ve done… was immediately… try to… inform a… nearby warrior… or even… a queen… so they… can handle… the situation… not yourself…” Springlight explained, glancing briefly up towards Shadowstorm, popping the bits of the herb into her jaws and beginning to chew. It wasn't hard for her to notice the quivering and shaking of an impending panic attack, the molly quietly using her one of paws to try to soothe the young feline while she chewed. Did she have any more chamomile in her storage? Frustration silently kicked at her in the pits of her stomach as she pushed the chewed poultice onto her paw pads, moving to carefully rub it onto the nearby wound that she spotted. Her movements were slow and thorough, being comprehensive about how she treated the wound in any given way. She glanced towards the direction of Shadowstorm, her brows knitting together as seriousness drenched into her tone. “Was… Bumblestar… or Spiderthroat… informed about… this… at all?”

Storm shadow shook his head. "No, but I'll go let her know right now." Stormshadow ran out of the den. (Stormshadow isn't coming back, but Nightshine is there if you need one of my vats to ask about the bird attack. Both she and Berrykit where there.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post

Springlight

Minnowkit felt even worse, thinking she was going to be in trouble for what she did. "I-i-i'm sorry....." She mewed. She was still quivering as she sww Springlight grab some marigold and began to make a polituce. The molly came over with the marigold then they started to rub their paws along her back soothingly. This made her calm down, allowing her to finally catch her breath. She let out a small whimper as the marigold juice was placed in her wounds. The wave of pain surged for a second but then calmed down a bit. The pain was not as excruciating as before but it still was awful. She tried not to squirm do to the pain.
Old April 11th, 2024, 07:18 AM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Given the healer’s lack of knowledge of sign language, the small amount of vocal responses she obtained was moderately disappointing. One of the few ways that she could properly transmit what someone was through verbal communication and this wasn't cutting it in the slightest. But, even with her initial lack of understanding of how sign language worked, Mushroompaw’s techniques of visibly showing her what had occurred in the forest of Fawnpaw’s death seemed to be helping in a way of sorts. Her brows furrowed forward as she watched him imitate that he was walking, then eventually hunting as she assumed by his hunting crouch. Had he wondered there all by himself? The calico almost asked about that, bound to question the young feline before he showed her how he reacted seeing the dead body of Fawnpaw. It all seemed like a natural way to see the dead body of one of your clan-mates, but Springpaw still couldn’t counter the fact that Mushroompaw wandered out there by himself or not. But, she suspected that she would have to deal with an answer or not.

“I… see… I’m afraid… that I… may not… have a… lot of… information… to rely on… through the… incidents… that occured… but I… will be wanting… you to… try to… take it… easy on… yourself… the witnessing… of a death… is not… an easy… thing to… go through… especially on… the minds of… young children… like yourself… I don’t… want you… to have… to go through… that… or anyone… really.” The young herbalist explained, her tail lashing as she placed herself alongside the tom-cat, looking down at him sympathetically. Death was always a difficult concept to pull through, never really being easy as it always grapples with the mind from a psychological standpoint. But, she’d still try to at least give young cats like Mushroompaw a chance to see away from such harsh factors of reality and focus more on the lighter terms and hopefully never have to deal with such consequences again.

@ChaosBringer. [ ending this off here since spring is a full medicine cat now and this can be considered finished (: loved interacting with mushroompaw even if it was only brief! my deepest apologies for not getting this out sooner! ]

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old April 11th, 2024, 07:36 AM
chasing away dreams

Springlight

Thankfully, for her own sake, Mudblaze didn’t show any signs of snarkiness or arrogance and instead just took the herbs that were offered right in front of her. Given that Springlight knew how traumatic it could be to witness a dead loved one right in front of your very eyes, she would hope that the lavender would help suppress that distress that was permeating at her core. “Good… now… I want… you to… try to… rest for… me… and take… steady breaths… when it… is needed… you need… the closure… and I… would hate… for you… to go back… to working… on your… duties… if you… can’t… find the… proper… closure that… you require.” She knew that it was a little wordy to say, but it was true. Mudblaze needed to take it easy on herself, or else she’d be at risk of just further worsening her mental state of mind from the trauma she withstood. It wasn’t an easy task, but she would have to try.

@Peril [this can be considered done, sorry for it taking a long time and for it being short]

Old April 11th, 2024, 01:20 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud offered the kit a smile.. The best thing she could do to assess his hearing was to speak to him, and if he did not respond, she’d check his ears just in case anything had been lodged within them. Hopefully that would not be the case, though. That would be quite an uncomfortable situation for the little one.

“You’ve been brought here so that I can check your ears.” Drizzlecloud explained softly, her words coming out slowly, being extra careful to pronounce the words in hopes of him being able to understand her in the slightest. “Can you hear me, Whitekit?” Drizzlecloud asked, lifting a paw to flick at one of her own ears, signifying the topic of conversation if he couldn’t actually hear her.

[ @Artemis ]

The look that she had received from Springlight was one of great horror.. She could only imagine what the situation had been explained to be. Drizzlecloud would simply ask about it after they finished caring for Minnowkit’s wounds–she wanted to focus on making sure that the kit would be able to heal from this disaster effectively, after all.

While Drizzlecloud chewed up her marigold flower, she watched as Stormshadow bolted out of their den.. Perhaps to report this incident. That was the only thing that she could come to a proper conclusion of, at the very least. Her green eyes shifted back down to the kit again, quietly purring to the little one in hopes of soothing her as she applied a bit more of the poultice to the rest of her open wounds. “You’re almost done, little one. You’re doing very well.. Next, we just need to wrap you up in cobwebs to make sure that the bleeding stops–and to make sure that the marigold poultice stays in place so that you’ll heal well.”

[ @Artemis @iliri @Moondapple I just realized I never mentioned moon in my last post with drizz i am so sorry!! Was wondering why drizz never got a reaction post, but that’s my bad haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 11th, 2024, 06:03 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

The cat was motioning... To her ears? What was that about? Whitekit (he got app name, same for Berry but I'm using kit names until over) stared @Omari
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Springlight

Thankfully, Stormshadow was quick to listen to her orders, and the molly gradually faced her attention back towards Minnowkit, furrowing her brows as she apologized for her actions. Frankly, Springlight just wanted kits to be safe and now go burrowing themselves looking for trouble, and it only seemed that Minnowkit had learned her lesson from encountering this situation with the birds. “Now… now… I know… that… you were… just trying… to help… but I… hope that… something like… this won’t… occur again… after we are… finished patching… you up… alright?... Like Drizzlecloud… said… You are… almost… finished… and after… I am… going to… want you… to… rest until… those wounds… heal completely… alright?” Springlight inquisitively searched the kit’s eyes temporarily for the answer that she was searching for, gradually finishing up rubbing the poultice onto her wounds as she began to use stripped pieces of cobweb to properly bandage the area up in place. Messy work, but she dealt with much worse.

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:25 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

12 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

DaylightWing limped, hobbled, and tripped her way into the medicine cats den.

'H-Hey.. SpringLight? D-DrizzleCloud? I uh.. well.. I need some help. This really hurts..'

She glanced to her front left leg, which had been essentially shredded off.

@Omari @iliri

Last edited by Ladiebugg; April 16th, 2024 at 04:28 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive didn't care for poking his head in here. He had been tryna avoid this place since he was a young apprenticed, confined for moons due to poison. It made his fur itch.

Still, he swallowed his discomfort in favor of an idea he had brewing. The kit corner had quieted down as of late, and he thought this might be a good way to revive it - even if for just a short time. "Hey Springlight, you got a moment?" Thankfully, he didn't see Drizzlecloud around. That was one headache he could avoid.

[ @iliri ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules