Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old April 11th, 2024, 07:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

23 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

___

@hermeswind [DragonflyCliff] | @carmen [ShrikePaw]

___

EggBite padded out to Willow's Rise. She knew she wasn't the patrol leader, but hopefully DragonflyCliff didn't mind her taking initiative..

Sorrel, Moss, and Sticks. What did SpringLight say Sorrel looked like? Soft light green leaves.. multiple stems.. Yeah! That sounds about right..

___

She padded around, looking for moss. Aha! There we go. Right at the base of this tree. The warrior gently dug some moss up.

+1 moss

___

And sticks. Easy. There were some at the bottom of the same tree.

+2 Sticks

___

Last but not least, Sorrel. Shouldnt be a problem..

EggBite padded around Willow's Rise, looking for the sorrel.

Oh! Was.. this it?

+1 Sorrel

___

EggBite's Final Tally: 1 Moss, 2 Sticks, 1 Sorrel
Old April 12th, 2024, 08:31 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

ok. they got this. following after eggbite, shrikepaw bounced along, eyes taking in the world around them. woahhh, the world was so much bigger than they thought it was. and this was just thunderclan! but wait, they had to find the stuffs for new-name-spring-cat, and that would take more than just wandering. sticks, moss, and- what was it- squirrel? torrel? eh, who cared. keeping an eye on eggbite, they grabbed their own stick, holding it proudly between their teeth as they scooped up moss.

eggbite had grabbed some sort of plant (shrikepaw would know, they were keeping an eye on her [she actually knew what she was doing, afterall]) bouncing over, shrikepaw tugged a plant from the ground as well, grinning as they counted their haul. nice, nice. new-name-spring-cat would be proud.

[ +1 stick +2 moss +1 sorrel ]
[ @hermeswind @Ladiebugg ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 13th, 2024 at 07:43 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 03:05 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @Ladiebugg - @carmen - so sorry both of you! just juggling school revision and other posts ack -

Dragonflycliff was pleased Eggbite got there just before her, already collecting herbs.

She went off, looking for the sticks first. Tree branches would work, so she grabbed a bunch. (+2 sticks)
Sorrel. The greee- oh, there were 3 there. She left one to grow more, but picked up the other 2. (+2 sorrel)
Moss. She searched everywhere she could but didn't find any but a few scraps.
She jumped down from the tree she was searching, sticks carried with her.

Shrikepaw and Eggbite were done, she was last. Perfect performance for the leader of a patrol.
She put down her haul, and meowed, " Let's get back to camp."

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had noticed Mallowpaw seemed like she was struggling - he didn't really have a better word for it in the moment. So as soon as he could, he stole her away for a little patrol. Nothing too crazy, just to Willow's Rise for a hunt. "You know anything about hunting yet?" he asked once the barrier to the cemetery was in sight. They weren't going in - they were going to hunt in the outskirts.

Her answer would determine his gameplan, of course. Wolfhive was thinking of a friendly competition, something lighthearted to lift her spirits.

[ @kittycatburmise ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:32 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had noticed Mallowpaw seemed like she was struggling - he didn't really have a better word for it in the moment. So as soon as he could, he stole her away for a little patrol. Nothing too crazy, just to Willow's Rise for a hunt. "You know anything about hunting yet?" he asked once the barrier to the cemetery was in sight. They weren't going in - they were going to hunt in the outskirts.

Her answer would determine his gameplan, of course. Wolfhive was thinking of a friendly competition, something lighthearted to lift her spirits.

[ @kittycatburmise ]
Mallowpaw
45/100

When Wolfhive had asked her to go with him, Mallowpaw didn't know what to expect. She was hoping, desperately hoping, that he was going to tell her how good an apprentice she was. Maybe even offer to mentor her. But there was anxiety, too, churning up her stomach; that he was going to tell her that she needed to do more. That she was falling behind in her training. Which she was; nine moons old and she hadn't even caught her first prey.

They stopped at a place that looked like a burial ground. Mallowpaw didn't pay too much attention to it, even if curiosity tugged at the back of her mind. Then Wolfhive asked a question, and Mallowpaw's heart dropped. It wasn't a compliment on her skills. It wasn't a denigrating comment, either, but Mallowpaw knew when she answered it she would see disappointment on the Hornet's face. She hated the look of disappointment. The apprentice swallowed, gazing past Wolfhive to the cemetery beyond. Hot tears pricked in her eyes, threatening to fall. You're being dramatic, she told herself. He just asked you a question.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Mallowpaw forced herself to meet Wolfhive's eyes. "No," she mewed. "I've done the hunting crouch, but nothing other than that. I- I haven't caught any prey yet."
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:42 AM
work is never done

He hadn't anticipated such an emotional response. He could almost taste the salty tears that threatened to spill over in her eyes, and Wolfhive pursed his muzzle thoughtfully. "That's actually a good spot to be in, even if you haven't been able to practice it much. Nothing to be ashamed of!"

In fact, Wolfhive could sympathize - he had struggled to get his hunting portion done to the point where his first catch happened shortly before he got his full name. "I know getting training done can be frustrating and difficult. I had issues getting cats to show me how to hunt.. and those lessons never went into actually stalking something." Once he learned the crouch, he figured that'd been good enough and focused on something he felt was more important: fighting. Wolfhive was still far from a good hunter to this day, though going out with apprentices was beginning to enhance his skill.

As far as he was concerned, Mallowpaw had no judgement on his end. "Do you feel comfortable enough to try to catch something right now, or do you want to practice the crouch some more first?" Either way, he fully intended on seeing that she left this session with prey. Or at least trying to - effort was what mattered.

[ @kittycatburmise ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 20th, 2024 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Fixed mention
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:17 AM

Quote:
He hadn't anticipated such an emotional response. He could almost taste the salty tears that threatened to spill over in her eyes, and Wolfhive pursed his muzzle thoughtfully. "That's actually a good spot to be in, even if you haven't been able to practice it much. Nothing to be ashamed of!"

In fact, Wolfhive could sympathize - he had struggled to get his hunting portion done to the point where his first catch happened shortly before he got his full name. "I know getting training done can be frustrating and difficult. I had issues getting cats to show me how to hunt.. and those lessons never went into actually stalking something." Once he learned the crouch, he figured that'd been good enough and focused on something he felt was more important: fighting. Wolfhive was still far from a good hunter to this day, though going out with apprentices was beginning to enhance his skill.

As far as he was concerned, Mallowpaw had no judgement on his end. "Do you feel comfortable enough to try to catch something right now, or do you want to practice the crouch some more first?" Either way, he fully intended on seeing that she left this session with prey. Or at least trying to - effort was what mattered.

[ @kittycatburmise ]
Mallowpaw
46/100

Wolfhive's words were meant to bolster her spirits, but Mallowpaw knew they were ones of pity. She didn't want him to pity her. She wanted him to be proud. "Thanks," she muttered, but her voice was flat.

At least it was good to know Wolfhive had been in the same position as her. His mentor had failed him too. And he was a Hornet. Not only that, but Bumblestar's son. The words cheered her a little; she wasn't alone in being frustrated. She wasn't alone in feeling upset and distressed over her lack of training. Over her mentor disappearing without a trace, leaving her to get her training done without his guidance. Her family too, walking out of her life when she still needed them. But there were cats who were reliable, who wouldn't go missing and leave her behind. Mallowpaw gave Wolfhive a small smile, and it was genuine.

Thinking over his question, she answered, "I want to practise my crouch a bit more. It's... been a while since I've done it. With someone watching, anyway."
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:56 AM
work is never done

Wolfhive was glad to see his words elicited a smile, even if small. He wasn't trying to treat Mallowpaw with pity - he was just trying to relate over a shared experience, and give her the chance of progress he'd struggled for. He didn't know where Beetail was, or why they seemingly were neglecting her, but he made a mental note to see to it Beetail would no longer be in Mallowpaw's way.

"Go ahead and get into it." Wolfhive himself would settle into a hunter's crouch, offering her a reference if she so desired. "Then step forward, quietly. Imagine you're following a mouse and you wanna get close enough to catch it. Be mindful of where you put your paws - you don't wanna step or trip on something!"

[ @kittycatburmise ]

Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Wolfhive was glad to see his words elicited a smile, even if small. He wasn't trying to treat Mallowpaw with pity - he was just trying to relate over a shared experience, and give her the chance of progress he'd struggled for. He didn't know where Beetail was, or why they seemingly were neglecting her, but he made a mental note to see to it Beetail would no longer be in Mallowpaw's way.

"Go ahead and get into it." Wolfhive himself would settle into a hunter's crouch, offering her a reference if she so desired. "Then step forward, quietly. Imagine you're following a mouse and you wanna get close enough to catch it. Be mindful of where you put your paws - you don't wanna step or trip on something!"

[ @kittycatburmise ]
Mallowpaw
48/100

Mallowpaw watched Wolfhive as he demonstrated the hunting crouch. Newfound determination filling her, she did her best to mirror him before taking slow steps forward. The position felt stiff and uncomfortable, her core muscles protesting. Her eyes searched the ground in front of her for sticks that might snap or trip her up. Instructions flashed in Mallowpaw's mind- silent steps. Tail off the ground.

Eventually she stopped, letting herself flop onto the ground as the burning sensation in her stomach eased. Did the other apprentices feel this too? Or had they hunted enough that their bodies had become used to it? It'll go away, she told herself. It has to. Because otherwise she'd never be able to survive hunting patrols, and she would never be able to become a warrior. Green eyes met Wolfhive's, hoping for a spark of approval in them. The Hornet had belieed in her, and she wanted to prove him right.

(I only just realised Mallowpaw had been reassigned )