Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM

Old January 29th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I should." He said watching.licking behind aria's ear in return
"You'll do great, I know you will!" She sai eagerly. She smiled one last time at her bet friend fox then walked back to the main camp.
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:51 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe glanced coolly at the other cats around him. He kept his gaze calm, level and secretive. He wasn't exposing anything about his past, nor did he want to. The young Savannah tom, his tan pelt laced over with black spots and multiple scars. It was blatantly obvious that he had been through a lot. But he would never admit directly to that. He had come here, with his family to start anew. To leave behind his old life, his past, his birth family. He wanted none of that anymore. It was the reason he had changed his name, the reason he had moved here, brought by Hannibal. He was beginning to become comfortable here, and as his cold harsh yellow eyes rested dutifully on Halite, he took a breath of relief. That was it. He was part of the Dusk Syndicate now. He would not go back to the old Clans, he didn't want to. This was his chance to do things right and correct his mistakes.

Amya watched, her vibrant yellow hues shining brightly. She had waited a long time for this moment and now it was finally here. Her fluffed out her lengthy brown and gray muddled pelt and fluffed her short stump of a tail. She was filled with pride. Finally at last she would become a trainee. Her eyes flicked to the sky. She didn't believe in Starclan, like the bizarre Clan cats, but she knew there had to be something after death. Look Cole, I made it. If only you could have been here too. she thought silently, remembering her father telling her that her brother had been weak, too weak too survive. Therefore she had to face life and its forces alone, but she couldn't help wondering what it might be like if he was here.

Forest smiled up and Halite, she smile small and closed off. She sat eagerly at her fathers paws. Her black pelts stood out harshly against Singe's tan chest fur, his pelt being almost opposite of hers. She didn't care if she looked like him, just as long as she could be successful like him. She had heard the stories her mother Sorrel had told her about, when they had battled Dapplestar, the Wkndclan leader and killed her, discarding one of her lives. She was proud of her father and mother, she couldn't have asked for better.

Forest smiled briefly as she heard the announcement if her Trainers name. The young she cat was learning the way of the Syndicate rather quickly, taking it up like a second nature. Of course though, she hadn't learned much about normal clan codes, as it was different during her time there. She understood that her father was considered an evil ruler, one who tormented the Clan, but she didn't believe so. She believed that he might have done different things to get his way, but she thought he had good intentions. And that was enough for her. She stretched up and pushed her black muzzle into her fathers tan chest fur, nuzzling him lightly. She wasn't a kit anymore, free to make some decisions for herself. She enjoyed the thought of that. Politely she dipped her head to Halite and made her way over to the cat named Broken who was announced as her Trainer. She gave a somewhat nervous smile, but she tried to make herself appear confident and unafraid. It was just something that the cat had in his eyes that unnerved her. She sat down without a word, her eyes fixed ahead. She would need to think and outsmart this cat if she wanted to figure him out. She would not let herself be pushed around and confused by some cat she didn't know.

Singe's yellow gaze flicked around the clearing, over his new Clanmates. No, not Clan mates, this was the Syndicate. They were not like the Clans, that's why he joined, to escape them. His thoughts were struck short though as his pastel yellow hues bored into another pair of eyes, that were locked onto his frame. He had no doubt the cat was staring at him, he could tell by the clenching of his stomach. In a nonchalant way, he tilted his head, as if asking 'What do you need and why are you staring at me?' Sort of way. He wasn't going to move just yet, not until he got some kind of answer from them, or they came to him. He was not one to give in easily.
Patchy slowly trotted over to the Tom, "You smell familiar, but I don't recognize your smell, you kind of smell like Moon, like Navy, like Woodpecker. She finally knew the smell, this cat knew Woodpecker, the kit who ran off, "where is that little brat of a kit?"
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Patchy slowly trotted over to the Tom, "You smell familiar, but I don't recognize your smell, you kind of smell like Moon, like Navy, like Woodpecker. She finally knew the smell, this cat knew Woodpecker, the kit who ran off, "where is that little brat of a kit?"
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:50 AM
warrior

Quote:
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.
Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"
Old January 30th, 2017, 09:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"
Singe smiled smuggly as he watched the feline approach him. His keen, large black ears were pricked to attention and he was able to catch her words. "No, I suppose not. If you do, you will be one of the first." He muttered more so to himself. He noted casually the claws that slid out of their sheaths in her paws. He flexed his in warning in return. As she explained, he raised his paw and swiped his tongue over his extended claws and pads in a nonchalant kind of way. "Woodpecker you say?" He asked, giving one last approving look to his cleaned paw before setting it on the ground again. "Yes I remember, they were feisty. But I did not come to the Syndicate to be pestered about my past. And besides, my old business with the Clans is none of your concern. All I will tell you is that yes, Woodpecker was allowed to join Windclan, and from what I knew, he was still there." He replied in a flat tone of voice. It was clear he was becoming quickly uninterested in the topic, especially since he was being interrogated about his past with the Clans.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 31st, 2017, 06:33 AM
warrior

Quote:
Singe smiled smuggly as he watched the feline approach him. His keen, large black ears were pricked to attention and he was able to catch her words. "No, I suppose not. If you do, you will be one of the first." He muttered more so to himself. He noted casually the claws that slid out of their sheaths in her paws. He flexed his in warning in return. As she explained, he raised his paw and swiped his tongue over his extended claws and pads in a nonchalant kind of way. "Woodpecker you say?" He asked, giving one last approving look to his cleaned paw before setting it on the ground again. "Yes I remember, they were feisty. But I did not come to the Syndicate to be pestered about my past. And besides, my old business with the Clans is none of your concern. All I will tell you is that yes, Woodpecker was allowed to join Windclan, and from what I knew, he was still there." He replied in a flat tone of voice. It was clear he was becoming quickly uninterested in the topic, especially since he was being interrogated about his past with the Clans.
Patchy snarled, "You are more stubborn than I imaginend. You should respect me, tell me what I ask of you." Shaking her head and holding her razor sharp claws up in the air and shrugging, she spoke, "You truly don't know anything about the Dusk Syndicate. I'm a guard now, guards should be respected, if the commander and co-commander are away, you respect the guards, so clearly you need to learn a bit..." she spat at his feet.
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Patchy snarled, "You are more stubborn than I imaginend. You should respect me, tell me what I ask of you." Shaking her head and holding her razor sharp claws up in the air and shrugging, she spoke, "You truly don't know anything about the Dusk Syndicate. I'm a guard now, guards should be respected, if the commander and co-commander are away, you respect the guards, so clearly you need to learn a bit..." she spat at his feet.
Singe snickered a bit. He was having quite a bit a fun teasing and taunting this feline. "I told you, the cat you're looking for is still residing in Windclan." He said, slipping his words in before she could speak again. As she did speak though, Singe's fun disappeared in a flash. His cool smirk was almost immediately replaced by a scornful scowl. Why was authority always so pushy? They always defended respect with giving the cat a reason to respect them. Here he was yet again, hating the Uthority because they either one, did too little and didn't care, or did too much to try and force themselves on the ones they were over. "Well, since you obviously seem to know my past, then you should cut some slack on me. Unlike you, I have attempted to make a difference. Maybe you should learn to respect me some as well." He was on his feet now, short tail lashing behind him. Now that he was raised to full height, he definitely towered over her, like he did for almost every cat. "Do not try and force me to respect and like you." He spat. "In case you were unaware, last time it happened, the cat died in something that was said to be an accident." He hissed, his voice lowering. "So don't even try me, if you knew what was best for you, you would keep your muzzle out of my face because as you said, you're authority only if Halite and Boreas are away. Last I checked they were here. They rule. Not you." He said defiantly.
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:54 PM
warrior

Quote:
Singe snickered a bit. He was having quite a bit a fun teasing and taunting this feline. "I told you, the cat you're looking for is still residing in Windclan." He said, slipping his words in before she could speak again. As she did speak though, Singe's fun disappeared in a flash. His cool smirk was almost immediately replaced by a scornful scowl. Why was authority always so pushy? They always defended respect with giving the cat a reason to respect them. Here he was yet again, hating the Uthority because they either one, did too little and didn't care, or did too much to try and force themselves on the ones they were over. "Well, since you obviously seem to know my past, then you should cut some slack on me. Unlike you, I have attempted to make a difference. Maybe you should learn to respect me some as well." He was on his feet now, short tail lashing behind him. Now that he was raised to full height, he definitely towered over her, like he did for almost every cat. "Do not try and force me to respect and like you." He spat. "In case you were unaware, last time it happened, the cat died in something that was said to be an accident." He hissed, his voice lowering. "So don't even try me, if you knew what was best for you, you would keep your muzzle out of my face because as you said, you're authority only if Halite and Boreas are away. Last I checked they were here. They rule. Not you." He said defiantly.
Patchy bristled, if only she wasn't such a high rank, she would have knocked the life out of this cat by now. "You're just playing hard to get aren't ya?" She managed a smirk, "I came from the clans as well so don't think I don't know a bit about you, but I wasn't there during your reign, of course, I was here, a pregnant she-cat, helpless, but once my kits were born, I sought out my destiny, and that is to rule of all of the Syndicate, some day it'll happen, and you'll be sorry you ever disrespected me." She spat sharply.
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:06 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Patchy bristled, if only she wasn't such a high rank, she would have knocked the life out of this cat by now. "You're just playing hard to get aren't ya?" She managed a smirk, "I came from the clans as well so don't think I don't know a bit about you, but I wasn't there during your reign, of course, I was here, a pregnant she-cat, helpless, but once my kits were born, I sought out my destiny, and that is to rule of all of the Syndicate, some day it'll happen, and you'll be sorry you ever disrespected me." She spat sharply.
Singe's anger boiled under his pelt. He was completely over this cats company. Great, first day as a true Syndicate member and I already have more enemies than acquaintances. He thought irritably. He growled in a low rumble. "Hard to get? No, just protecting myself." He said, his voice tense and taut, almost strained. "Honestly, I don't care where you came from. I'm talking about right here and right now. I gave you the information you wanted, now back off." He spat furiously. He knew this was probably getting out of hand, and that no, it wasn't wise to be arguing with a guard. He didn't care at this moment. It had been several moons since he had unleashed all his anger and rage out in something. And now that it was flowing, he didn't feel like stopping.
Old February 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
warrior

Quote:
Singe's anger boiled under his pelt. He was completely over this cats company. Great, first day as a true Syndicate member and I already have more enemies than acquaintances. He thought irritably. He growled in a low rumble. "Hard to get? No, just protecting myself." He said, his voice tense and taut, almost strained. "Honestly, I don't care where you came from. I'm talking about right here and right now. I gave you the information you wanted, now back off." He spat furiously. He knew this was probably getting out of hand, and that no, it wasn't wise to be arguing with a guard. He didn't care at this moment. It had been several moons since he had unleashed all his anger and rage out in something. And now that it was flowing, he didn't feel like stopping.
Patchy couldn't take it anymore, she lashed out at Singe's chest, certainly not with full power, just enough to leave claw marks and tear the fur and skin off. "I'll leave you with a warning, we show NO mercy here, and that's the weakest I can get, you couldn't even survive a single blow from me!" She was exaggerating, she's not that strong, well, atleast not YET. She hadn't received her power yet, when she becomes commander, then maybe, maybe sooner, "I wish I had friends here, I wish Maximum was still alive!" She spat, "Atleast she's not completely dead..." She dipped her head and turned it to see Lake, only few knew about this. Her glance quickly turned back to Singe. She puffed out her chest and raised her head, appearing to look powerful.