Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old April 6th, 2018, 09:46 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

The forest was, as one might expect, quite dark. An ebony feline stood in a clearing, her solid colors standing out alongside her gossamer surroundings. Any Dark Forest cat would be able to tell at once she was a living molly. Her name was Hollypaw. The feline came from SkyClan, but had woken up here. "I know where I am," she hissed. "why am I here?" A transparent figure flickered in front of her, and then vanished.

"Show yourself!" She hissed. No cat appeared. "Oh-okay." She stammered nervously. The sable molly stepped deeper into the foliage. "Hello?" She called gently, her oculars twinkling with a newfound excitement. "Is... is anycat here?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek froze, watching the shecat tumble into the swirling river. Not again! He shook his head, forcing himself to move, and dove towards Icestorm. Squinting through the mist of silt and sand, he spotted another form carried by the river. He clamped his jaws around her scruff as the current pulled him further from the shore. His lungs screamed for air as he looked for the way up, and he shot to the surface.

Coughing and sputtering, he shook the water from his whiskers and headed for the closest shore. Brokencreek hauled Icestorm on the ground, still coughing violently. "Are you okay?" he rasped desperately. Dear Silverpelt, that was close!
So sorry for not answering sooner!!))

Icestorm's panic faded slightly when she felt teeth clamp onto her scruff. Her mind was fuzzy and couldn't remember being dragged onto the shore. She lay there, in the mud, her flank barely rising. She could make out what Brokencreek had said, and nodded.

Standing slowly, the she-cat shook out her fur, coughing up water. She eyed the river and began to pad quickly away form it, her fur dripping water and mud.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:08 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
So sorry for not answering sooner!!))

Icestorm's panic faded slightly when she felt teeth clamp onto her scruff. Her mind was fuzzy and couldn't remember being dragged onto the shore. She lay there, in the mud, her flank barely rising. She could make out what Brokencreek had said, and nodded.

Standing slowly, the she-cat shook out her fur, coughing up water. She eyed the river and began to pad quickly away form it, her fur dripping water and mud.
(It's fine! )

Brokencreek watched Icestorm stagger away, worry in his eyes. He opened his mouth to ask her again but closed it with a snap. He had the feeling that she wouldn't appreciate his concern. His head dipped and his gaze downcast, he followed behind Icestorm as she headed away from the river.

As he walked behind the shecat, his thoughts swirled wildly. Brokencreek had never considered his mentor--no, not his mentor--Icestorm as mortal. The fact that she could be killed... he began to wonder if he could finally free himself from the Dark Forest's influence.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
(It's fine! )

Brokencreek watched Icestorm stagger away, worry in his eyes. He opened his mouth to ask her again but closed it with a snap. He had the feeling that she wouldn't appreciate his concern. His head dipped and his gaze downcast, he followed behind Icestorm as she headed away from the river.

As he walked behind the shecat, his thoughts swirled wildly. Brokencreek had never considered his mentor--no, not his mentor--Icestorm as mortal. The fact that she could be killed... he began to wonder if he could finally free himself from the Dark Forest's influence.
Icestorm lay in a patch of sun, shivering due to the cold water that had begun to seep into her fur. She looked up at Brokencreek, her ear twitching. She hadn't really answered his question and meowed "I'm fine."

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:37 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Snakefur's two colored eyes glinted in the gloom as he walked silently through the Dark Forest. his nose wrinkled slightly from the smell, yet he had gotten used to it over the moons. For a moment, he caught the snow white pelt of his father, but he figured it was the mist playing tricks on him. Even the Forest is against it's residents. He thought with a sadistic smile. His apprentice was supposed to meet him. Finally he caught the faintest trace of her scent. "You can come out Watertail, I don't bite... much anyways," He chuckled at his joke. Sitting down, he curled his tar black tail around his paws, interest sparking in his odd gaze.
@Silver Fishie

Last edited by Bracken12; April 11th, 2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:40 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Snakefur's two colored eyes glinted in the gloom as he walked silently through the Dark Forest. his nose wrinkled slightly from the smell, yet he had gotten used to it over the moons. For a moment, he caught the snow white pelt of his father, but he figured it was the mist playing tricks on him. Even the Forest is against it's residents. He thought with a sadistic smile. His apprentice was supposed to meet him. Finally he caught the faintest trace of her scent. "You can come out Watertail, I don't bite... much anyways," He chuckled at his joke. Sitting down, he curled his tar black tail around his paws, interest sparking in his odd gaze.
@Silver Fishie
Watertail padded from the darkest undergrowth, scowling. Her muzzle was covered in wet leaves, and her underbelly and paws were thoroughly soaked through with mud and ooze of a substance she did not know of. “You know, you Darkforest Cats must clean this place up a bit. It’s getting ridiculous. Even Shatteredbreeze says so herself.” She hissed, holding up one mucky paw with great disdain. “Besides, can’t you call me during the day? Why always at night, when I’ve already patrolled and tired myself through to the bone.” She meowed, turning her blue gaze to her mentor. “And yes, I am being a kill pile of complaints today, you’ll just have to deal with it.” She meowed, rolling her eyes.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 11th, 2018, 04:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail padded from the darkest undergrowth, scowling. Her muzzle was covered in wet leaves, and her underbelly and paws were thoroughly soaked through with mud and ooze of a substance she did not know of. “You know, you Darkforest Cats must clean this place up a bit. It’s getting ridiculous. Even Shatteredbreeze says so herself.” She hissed, holding up one mucky paw with great disdain. “Besides, can’t you call me during the day? Why always at night, when I’ve already patrolled and tired myself through to the bone.” She meowed, turning her blue gaze to her mentor. “And yes, I am being a kill pile of complaints today, you’ll just have to deal with it.” She meowed, rolling her eyes.
Snakefur had to admit, he admired her spunk. yet didn't appreciate her attitude. "Aren't you being a pleasant thing today? To answer your 'questions': We don't chose to have this place as muddy and nasty as it is- if we had our way, it would be full of prey and nice things- oh wait, that's Starclan isn't it? And night works best for us, I'm pretty low, if you want to change our trainign times to fit your pretty little system, take it up with Shatteredbreeze, I'm sure she appreciates your chatter." Snakefur said through gritted teeth before calming himself, giving his ear a dismissive flick. He gave Watertail a calm stare, entirely in check with his thoughts on Shatteredbreeze. "Now, shall we get started? or do you want to keep jabbering like a blue jay about what Shatteredbreeze says?"
Not like it matters much. He added silently, giving a amused smirk.
Old April 11th, 2018, 08:19 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur had to admit, he admired her spunk. yet didn't appreciate her attitude. "Aren't you being a pleasant thing today? To answer your 'questions': We don't chose to have this place as muddy and nasty as it is- if we had our way, it would be full of prey and nice things- oh wait, that's Starclan isn't it? And night works best for us, I'm pretty low, if you want to change our trainign times to fit your pretty little system, take it up with Shatteredbreeze, I'm sure she appreciates your chatter." Snakefur said through gritted teeth before calming himself, giving his ear a dismissive flick. He gave Watertail a calm stare, entirely in check with his thoughts on Shatteredbreeze. "Now, shall we get started? or do you want to keep jabbering like a blue jay about what Shatteredbreeze says?"
Not like it matters much. He added silently, giving a amused smirk.
“Oh, no, o mighty leader. Let us continue to jabber like birds after juniper berries.” She said sarcastically, widening her eyes in mock respect. “Yes, let’s get started!” She meowed exasperatingly. “I want to learn the one move where you leap forward, land on your front paws, and lash out. But then you kick backwards and land on your hind paws, clawing for a neck in the front. I think that’s called the defense and offense stroke? We can’t practice it in Thunderclan, however useful it may be.” She hissed, rolling her eyes at her foolish clanmates.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Oh, no, o mighty leader. Let us continue to jabber like birds after juniper berries.” She said sarcastically, widening her eyes in mock respect. “Yes, let’s get started!” She meowed exasperatingly. “I want to learn the one move where you leap forward, land on your front paws, and lash out. But then you kick backwards and land on your hind paws, clawing for a neck in the front. I think that’s called the defense and offense stroke? We can’t practice it in Thunderclan, however useful it may be.” She hissed, rolling her eyes at her foolish clanmates.
Snakefur chuckled. "Ahh.. yes, that one. you seem to know pretty much how it goes, so why don't you show me exactly how vicious you can be?" The black and white tom lowered himself to the ground, challenge echoing in every movement he made. He pounced, landing beside her. "And then I'll tell you if you're doing it correctly," he purred, his now signature smirk dancing across his face. Darting back, quick as a fish in water, he waited, muscles tense, for her to strike.
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:25 AM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur chuckled. "Ahh.. yes, that one. you seem to know pretty much how it goes, so why don't you show me exactly how vicious you can be?" The black and white tom lowered himself to the ground, challenge echoing in every movement he made. He pounced, landing beside her. "And then I'll tell you if you're doing it correctly," he purred, his now signature smirk dancing across his face. Darting back, quick as a fish in water, he waited, muscles tense, for her to strike.
Watertail, without warning, launched herself towards the sneering tom, her jaw open and fangs long and ready to puncture. Instead, she landed deftly on her hind paws, rearing up to batter with her front paws. She realized she was training with claws sheathed, and she quickly unsheathed them, remembering they trained like warriors, not kits. She reached out to batter his head, but faltered to rebalance so she could quickly change to her front paws for the next part. She slashed near his multicolored eyes and throat, her paw slamming forward.
((I can’t make it so she hits him, so that was difficult. X3))

~pom~