Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:06 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:02 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:39 AM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:39 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Dust
Today 12:31 AM

Old March 24th, 2018, 01:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Perchkit frowned a little. He had wished he had earned his warrior name before joining Starclan. And it was clear that Mudnose was still feeling a ill at ease with the idea of playing. But Perchkit remembered how Modnise had helped him feel more at ease when Perchkit himself had been reluctant to play: just start playing and let the other join in. "You can give me my warrior name now if you like, Mudstar!" The little brown tabby puffed out his chest proudly, waiting for Mudnose to play along and do the ceremony.
Mudnose smiled weakly,"Heh... Perchpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code. A-and... To protect and d-defend the C-Clan at t-the cost of..." Mudnose shook his head, trying to clear the memories of Perchkit's death. The kit just wanted to play, and Mudnose wanted him to be happy. So he had to finish the sentence,"your life...?" he looked at Perchkit, trying to look as cheerful and happy as possible for the young kit's sake.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Mudnose smiled weakly,"Heh... Perchpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code. A-and... To protect and d-defend the C-Clan at t-the cost of..." Mudnose shook his head, trying to clear the memories of Perchkit's death. The kit just wanted to play, and Mudnose wanted him to be happy. So he had to finish the sentence,"your life...?" he looked at Perchkit, trying to look as cheerful and happy as possible for the young kit's sake.
Perchkit, seeing that Mudnose was still struggling, puffed his chest out further, smiled wider, and declared with zeal. "I do!"

Old March 24th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Perchkit, seeing that Mudnose was still struggling, puffed his chest out further, smiled wider, and declared with zeal. "I do!"
Mudnose continued smiling as he nodded his head,"P-Perchpaw... From this moment you will be known as Perchheart for your kind, loving, and cheerful spirit. StarClan honors.. Your upbeat and caring nature and we... We welcome you as... A full warrior of R-RiverClan," Mudnose had seen a warrior ceremony being done plenty of times and so he knew he had to rest his nose on Perchkit's head. So he padded up to Perchkit and lowered his muzzle to the kit's head.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Mudnose continued smiling as he nodded his head,"P-Perchpaw... From this moment you will be known as Perchheart for your kind, loving, and cheerful spirit. StarClan honors.. Your upbeat and caring nature and we... We welcome you as... A full warrior of R-RiverClan," Mudnose had seen a warrior ceremony being done plenty of times and so he knew he had to rest his nose on Perchkit's head. So he padded up to Perchkit and lowered his muzzle to the kit's head.
Perchkit leapt in the air with excitement and began darting back and forth in a wild and random burst of excitement. "Perchheart! Perchheart! Oh I love it!" Containing himself, he stood proud and swore, I'll defend my clan with everything I have Mudstar!" Suddenly, the little kits ears stood erect and swiveled as if listening for something very closely. "Do you hear that," he asked, glancing at Mudnose out of the corner of his eye. "Thunderclan! They're attacking!" The little brown tom pointed a paw toward a wilted-looking batch of sedge. "There!"

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Perchkit leapt in the air with excitement and began darting back and forth in a wild and random burst of excitement. "Perchheart! Perchheart! Oh I love it!" Containing himself, he stood proud and swore, I'll defend my clan with everything I have Mudstar!" Suddenly, the little kits ears stood erect and swiveled as if listening for something very closely. "Do you hear that," he asked, glancing at Mudnose out of the corner of his eye. "Thunderclan! They're attacking!" The little brown tom pointed a paw toward a wilted-looking batch of sedge. "There!"
Mudnose quickly swiveled his ears toward where the starry tom kit motioned towards, smiling. He puffed out his fur so he looked more like a brown and white cloud than a threatening angry cat. Mudnose turned towards the sedge and lowered his cloud like figure, hissing wildly. At this point it was kind of obvious Mudnose was pretending. In fact, if you hadn't seen where the hissing was coming from, you might have even thought a horde of snakes was after you! Of course, Mudnose liked it but hat way, it tended to make young cats laugh which always brightened his day.
Old March 29th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Mudnose quickly swiveled his ears toward where the starry tom kit motioned towards, smiling. He puffed out his fur so he looked more like a brown and white cloud than a threatening angry cat. Mudnose turned towards the sedge and lowered his cloud like figure, hissing wildly. At this point it was kind of obvious Mudnose was pretending. In fact, if you hadn't seen where the hissing was coming from, you might have even thought a horde of snakes was after you! Of course, Mudnose liked it but hat way, it tended to make young cats laugh which always brightened his day.
The large and comically wild hiss from Mudnose made the younger kit start back, thrilled as he was surprised by what looked to him like a practiced and fierce warrior stance. Recovering quickly, the little kit charged at the sedge with a mighty, “Riverclan attack!” Closing the gap between himself and the sedge quickly, “Perchheart” swung his paws at a strand, dealing blow after blow as the sedge blade hung limp, taking the abuse without complaint.

Old March 29th, 2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
The large and comically wild hiss from Mudnose made the younger kit start back, thrilled as he was surprised by what looked to him like a practiced and fierce warrior stance. Recovering quickly, the little kit charged at the sedge with a mighty, “Riverclan attack!” Closing the gap between himself and the sedge quickly, “Perchheart” swung his paws at a strand, dealing blow after blow as the sedge blade hung limp, taking the abuse without complaint.
Mudno-star copied the small kitten, batting at the sedge until it vibrated so much that it looked like ThunderClan might actually be attacking. Of course, he knew RiverClan apwas allied with ThunderClan at the moment and ThunderClan wouldn't risk losing their only ally by attacking. Plus, they had no reason to attack, but he played along anyhow,"Take this ThunderClan! How are you holding up Perchki-heart!?" he corrected himself.
Old March 30th, 2018, 09:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Berryfang exhailed as she walked in the den her ears were pricked as she listened in on conversations from other warriors she smiled but Started to feel uneasy as the shadows of the den surrounded her making her Ears fold Back as fear slowly gripped her she hated the dark it made her think that dark forest Cats Would pop out Of It As Soon As She Closed Her Eyes . she let loose a Shaky sigh she remembered What Salmontail Said About Being Afraid of It That He Shouldnt Be If It Was Something He Was Gonna Face Is Whole Life but To Her That Never Seemed To Work At All Just Like Her Scar Her Fear Was Apart Of Her. And It Was Never Going Away. It May Seem Like A Kit Thing To Be Afraid Of The Dark But She Couldnt Help It. Berryfang Gulped Feeling Fears Grip Grow Tighter On Her Making Her Muscles Tense Up While She Twitched Her Whiskers She Walked Over To Her Nest And Sat Down Her Brown Eyes Scanning the Den Rather Quickly all The While Her Tail Twitched here And There she started humming a song which turned to singing " you do it for my own protection you make me feel like I'll be ok still I have so many questions ... " she sang her voice was a bit shaky she tried singing since she thought it would help calm her down but it didn't seem like it was working @FearlessFerocity

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 30th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Berryfang exhailed as she walked in the den her ears were pricked as she listened in on conversations from other warriors she smiled but Started to feel uneasy as the shadows of the den surrounded her making her Ears fold Back as fear slowly gripped her she hated the dark it made her think that dark forest Cats Would pop out Of It As Soon As She Closed Her Eyes . she let loose a Shaky sigh she remembered What Salmontail Said About Being Afraid of It That He Shouldnt Be If It Was Something He Was Gonna Face Is Whole Life but To Her That Never Seemed To Work At All Just Like Her Scar Her Fear Was Apart Of Her. And It Was Never Going Away. It May Seem Like A Kit Thing To Be Afraid Of The Dark But She Couldnt Help It. Berryfang Gulped Feeling Fears Grip Grow Tighter On Her Making Her Muscles Tense Up While She Twitched Her Whiskers She Walked Over To Her Nest And Sat Down Her Brown Eyes Scanning the Den Rather Quickly all The While Her Tail Twitched here And There she started humming a song which turned to singing " you do it for my own protection you make me feel like I'll be ok still I have so many questions ... " she sang her voice was a bit shaky she tried singing since she thought it would help calm her down but it didn't seem like it was working @FearlessFerocity
Flickerfur fluttered open his deep green eyes and looked over at his sister. “Berryfang, are you alright?” he asked with concern plain in his voice. He stood up and stretched his lithe body feeling pity for his sister. She was terrified of the dark and the cats teased her for it. It infuriated him, but he wasn’t brave enough to stand up for her and he bullied himself everyday about it. He padded softly over to her and nudged her ear.
Old March 30th, 2018, 10:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFerocity View Post

Flickerfur fluttered open his deep green eyes and looked over at his sister. “Berryfang, are you alright?” he asked with concern plain in his voice. He stood up and stretched his lithe body feeling pity for his sister. She was terrified of the dark and the cats teased her for it. It infuriated him, but he wasn’t brave enough to stand up for her and he bullied himself everyday about it. He padded softly over to her and nudged her ear.
Berryfang perked her ears up now looking at her brother and smiled nervously
" y-yeah I'm f-fine fine " she meowed now clearing her throat with another twitch of her whiskers she kinda hated when cats noticed that she was afraid so she tried to act brave when she wasn't just so that they wouldnt worry about her . Having other cats worry about her made her feel awkward and weak but she knew that they worry because they care . She would rather worry or take care of someone else then have others worry and take care of her she's fourteen moons now she's a warrior she can handle things on her own . She scanned the den once more then looked back at her brother and tried to relax " h-how you b-been ..been flickerfur? " she meowed she hated when she stutters like this since one others couldnt quite understand and she just hated it in general .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )