Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Into The Thick Of It…
by Dakotaa
Last post by taillow
Today 03:52 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:50 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 03:29 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 03:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistpaw nervously entered the clearing, she didn’t really like that she was so exposed. She was terrified her denmates might attack her as the did in kithood. She was always the runt of the kits, and now she was the runt of the apprentices. She almost walked into a cat and panicked,” S-Sorry.” She admitted.
Snailpaw looked down at Mistpaw with a smile. This was the other apprentice that she had talked to during the battle with the dark forest. She remembered their conversation a bit. "It's fine Mistpaw.", she meowed with a cheerful voice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 5th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner turned his head to the she-cat speaking to him,” I’m blind, so of course it comes off as staring.” He remarked a bit smugly.
Slatesting let out a little giggle at his tone, even offering a small nudge on his shoulder to show her teasing nature. "Oh, take it easy old timer," the ebony she-cat let out another giggle and sat herself down near him. "What would you be staring at if you could then?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 5th, 2019, 05:06 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
Hawkshade gave her a puzzled look.
"I've been described a lot of ways. Yet never 'interesting'. I mean, I wouldn't think of myself as interesting." He said.
"I think you're really interesting, Creamleap! you are actually the first cat who's really... listened to me. I'm sorry to just throw the entire list of my issues at you. It really isn't my place to do that." he apologized.

Creamleap shook her head. "No it's fine!" She blurted out, looking away, fur heating up with embarrassment. "I mean-uh- it's fine, I'm uh, the type to listen to others problems anyway. " The molly said softly, giving a somewhat awkward laugh. She gave a flick of her ear, nodding after. "But, thanks..!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 5th, 2019, 05:16 PM
♡♡♡

Oh, boy. This was the first day of training her new apprentice. The calico she-cat sitting by the Fresh-kill pile was drooping with exhaustion. She had not slept for two days, extremely worried about the dog situation and the safety of her Clan. Although the dogs hadn't been reported being in WindClan territory yet, she had heard the rumours going around camp. Pansytongue let out an exhausted huff as she waited for her apprentice; she wasn't sure she could do this. She tightly closed her eye for a moment, falling into a spiral of thoughts. A memory drifted through her mind; she was a young kit again, sitting underneath the stars one night outside the nursery. A large owl had swooped down on her, screeching, and clawed at her, trying to grab her. It was chased off by her mother, but not before her right eye had been damaged. As she had recovered, the eye had been scarred shut. She shuddered at the memory, finally coming back to the present. She still didn't see her apprentice, Tripaw. She hoped the young cat wouldn't recoil at her appearance; a lot of cats seemed to be repulsed by her damaged face. Then she remembered they had already been introduced last night during Tripaw's apprentice ceremony, and the young she-cat hadn't seemed afraid of her in any way. This made the calico relax and she pinned a friendly smile on her maw that was convincing, as fake as it may be. She raised her tail a bit, and tried to put on a confident posture for her pupil. If she remembered right, the young cat only had three paws. Hm, that would be interesting.

@Pepsiman

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:32 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Oh, boy. This was the first day of training her new apprentice. The calico she-cat sitting by the Fresh-kill pile was drooping with exhaustion. She had not slept for two days, extremely worried about the dog situation and the safety of her Clan. Although the dogs hadn't been reported being in WindClan territory yet, she had heard the rumours going around camp. Pansytongue let out an exhausted huff as she waited for her apprentice; she wasn't sure she could do this. She tightly closed her eye for a moment, falling into a spiral of thoughts. A memory drifted through her mind; she was a young kit again, sitting underneath the stars one night outside the nursery. A large owl had swooped down on her, screeching, and clawed at her, trying to grab her. It was chased off by her mother, but not before her right eye had been damaged. As she had recovered, the eye had been scarred shut. She shuddered at the memory, finally coming back to the present. She still didn't see her apprentice, Tripaw. She hoped the young cat wouldn't recoil at her appearance; a lot of cats seemed to be repulsed by her damaged face. Then she remembered they had already been introduced last night during Tripaw's apprentice ceremony, and the young she-cat hadn't seemed afraid of her in any way. This made the calico relax and she pinned a friendly smile on her maw that was convincing, as fake as it may be. She raised her tail a bit, and tried to put on a confident posture for her pupil. If she remembered right, the young cat only had three paws. Hm, that would be interesting.

@Pepsiman
(yes I use comic sans, don't judge.)Tripaw was kind of nervous, she was scared that Pansytongue wouldn't think she could be capable of doing normal tasks because of her missing a paw. She was also bundled up in the death of Stormpaw, a cat she had killed. She gathered her confidence and poked at Pansytongue with her shoulder missing a lower arm (Or whatever that is called) and said "Hi Pansytongue!" In a cheerful tone.

Last edited by Mephaslyo; June 5th, 2019 at 09:35 PM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 12:22 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Morning air filled the brightening sky. It looked like it was going to be a swell day. Weather wise. Buttercupbreeze stretched and looked around the clearing. Cats had began to come out and it was a good time for patrols. In her opinion. Better then wanting for them to come to her. "Creamleap { @Rosemew }, Fluffybear { @PotaDOS }," The creamy molly called giving the two a few moments to get to her. She wasn't impatient and was willing to wait for them for a small amount of time. "I'd like you two to go on a hunting patrol on the high moor. Fluffybear I'll put you in charge." Buttercup explained glancing between the two.
[Optional polt, while hunting they run into a loner trespassing]

After sending out the hunting patrol the molly picked out a few more warriors. The borders needed patrolled as much as they needed prey on their camp. "Slatesting{ @SuspiciousMindz }, Wolfeyes{ @Delta }, and Nightsky{ @Arié }," With a wave of her tail she called. Watching as the three warriors made their way over she ran through the words in her head. "I want you three to patrol the ThunderClan border. Wolfeyes, I'm putting you in charge." With a dip of her head she dismissed them. That would be enough patrol for the moment, later on she'd have to send cats to the other borders and another hunting patrol.
[Optional plot, while patrolling the run across a best of adders]

@SuspiciousMindz @Arie

Wolfeyes padded over when he heard his name called, grumbling as he went. A patrol? Right now? He had just sat down in the shade for a midday-nap after a hunting trip, and he had to go on a patrol. At least he got to lead it. So someone was finally acknowledging his prowess as a warrior and leader. He dipped his head in return to the deputy, thanking her. Then, turning to the other members of his patrol, he said, "So, if you couldn't hear Buttercupbreeze, I'm Wolfeyes, and I'm you're patrol leader."

Last edited by Freesia; June 6th, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 05:21 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiman View Post
(yes I use comic sans, don't judge.)Tripaw was kind of nervous, she was scared that Pansytongue wouldn't think she could be capable of doing normal tasks because of her missing a paw. She was also bundled up in the death of Stormpaw, a cat she had killed. She gathered her confidence and poked at Pansytongue with her shoulder missing a lower arm (Or whatever that is called) and said "Hi Pansytongue!" In a cheerful tone.
((lmao, okay <3 ))

Pansytongue smiled down at the young cat. She could sense the nervousness coming from the apprentice, and she understood why. The calico had felt the same way during her own first few days as an apprentice; that maybe her mentor wouldn't think she was good enough because of her eye. She promised herself to show Tripaw that no matter the problem, you could do anything. She smiled and rested her tail across Tripaw's shoulders. "Hello, young one," she mewed in a friendly tone. "How are you doing today?" she would treat Tripaw like she did everyone else; as an equal. She would never cast her out. Whiskers quivering , she withdrew her tail and wrapped it around herself, lightly setting it over her paws. She nodded at the Fresh-kill pile beside her. "You may eat before we go. We will be taking a tour of the territory and I'll be showing you the borders," she said with a smile.

((It's called a forepaw))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
sagewhisker watched as the tom beside her shifted his paws awkwardly. noticing that the ginger tom was slightly nervous, she wanted to make a good impression. she didn't know the tom well, but hoped that the two would get along and become friends. "yeah, that's right," sagewhisker meowed cheerfully. she turned to the tom and smiled, hoping to radiate a friendly vibe. "its nice to meet you," she purred. the molly was quite unsure how to continue the conversation, for she was not used to carrying a conversation. "so uh how's life treating you?"
Wow... how had life been treating him? "Alright for the most part!" He meowed with a newfound spark of confidence - his nervous composure completely gone. The first interaction had gone well and that was enough to make him feel comfortable! "Well, it's been a bit rough lately, not for anything bad! Just been helping a clanmate who's been having a rough time really. A bit mentally draining, but..." He gave himself a once over, "Still in one piece and trekking on!" An amused chuckle left his maw as he continued to keep a steady stride alongside Sagewhisker. "What about yourself?" He questioned gently, "Anything interesting going on with you?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 6th, 2019, 08:16 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((lmao, okay <3 ))

Pansytongue smiled down at the young cat. She could sense the nervousness coming from the apprentice, and she understood why. The calico had felt the same way during her own first few days as an apprentice; that maybe her mentor wouldn't think she was good enough because of her eye. She promised herself to show Tripaw that no matter the problem, you could do anything. She smiled and rested her tail across Tripaw's shoulders. "Hello, young one," she mewed in a friendly tone. "How are you doing today?" she would treat Tripaw like she did everyone else; as an equal. She would never cast her out. Whiskers quivering , she withdrew her tail and wrapped it around herself, lightly setting it over her paws. She nodded at the Fresh-kill pile beside her. "You may eat before we go. We will be taking a tour of the territory and I'll be showing you the borders," she said with a smile.

((It's called a forepaw))
(Ok good to know) "Now before we start I would like to show you something." Tripaw said. She jumped on a tree and started to climb it. She got to the top, jumped off and landed on her paws without a single flinch while landing. The gray and crème (also) calico walked over to Pansytongue. "How did I do?" She asked
Old June 6th, 2019, 09:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

(OPEN)
Thistledown strolled into camp, grunting as he heaved his catch into the clearing. The rabbit he'd caught earlier was a good size and with him being smaller than the average warrior, it had been a feat to drag back. He supposed this was what he got for going on his own instead of waiting for a hunting patrol like most of his clanmates would have done. With a final heave, the tom set the rabbit with the other freshkill and winced as he cracked his neck sharply to the side, thinking of how sore it was going to be by sunfall. Still, it was worth not having to make idol chit chat. He'd had enough of that.

Closed Thread