Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 01:12 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 01:11 PM
This is my kingdom come [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:07 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:05 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by silver.
Today 01:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2019, 10:14 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
@Shivers
(Sorry this took so long! I had to take a family member to therapy)

Mapleshatter exited the warriors den, sleepiness in her large eyes. She had over slept. Hopefully no one would notice. She doubted that they would, after all mist ignored her and the wacky ideas that she devoted herself to. But it wasn’t her fault that they didn’t know the truth. Foxes were actually cats at one point. White cats were messangers from Starclan. Why was that so hard for others to see? With an emotionless expression, the one that she almost always wore, she decided to settle down at the edge of camp. Away from most other cats. And who knew? The molly could come up with another theory. Oh, that was one of the most exciting things that she could do. “Deciding” what was real and what was not. Finally making it to her destination, the feline settled down. She was tired, she had trouble falling asleep last night. Closing her eyes she slipped into a doze; asleep but senses still working.
(It's fine I totally understand!)
Violetshade subtly snuck back into camp with a rather large rabbit in her mouth. Although the fluffy siamese she-cat was quite proud of her catch, since it was no easy feat to chase after it, she needed to keep up appearances. She couldn't have the clan thinking she was actually capable of doing things herself! She would miss out on so much fun! She quickly placed the rabbit by the fresh kill pile and began to scan the clearing with an almost sadistic glint in her ice blue eyes, Now who should I mess with today...? The fluffy she-cat thought to herself as she put on a dreamy look on her face and began preparing her obnoxiously high pitched voice till she noticed her sister across the clearing from her, probably coming up with another one of her theories. She quickly dropped her facade as her face lit up in genuine happiness, "Mapleshatter!" She cried in her normal voice and bounded over to her tail held high.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 16th, 2019, 08:49 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafwindOfIceclan View Post
Leafwind's ears perked, turning to look at Foxflame. "Just trying to practice sneaking. I heard a rumor that a cat is lurking over the border who isn't from our clan, so I'm going to try and check it out." meowed Leafwind.
Foxflame’s ears perked a bit before she pushed them back into their original position. “That’s not good. Care if I join you?” She said trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The dark-furred kitten let out a sigh as his bright blue-green eyes scanned the clearing around him. There didn’t seem to be anything interesting going on lately. And he’d been spending a lot of his time alone for the past few moons. Not that Darkeningkit minded being alone, he just got fed up with it after some time. Not having others to talk to about your problems was... well... lonley. And Darkeningkit was sure that was how others described lonley. Who didn’t enjoy talking to other cats about their problems?
Shifting his position, the tomcat moved so he was now sitting up instead of laying down on the soil. He gave a flick of his fluffy tail before deciding to close his eyes for a moment, ears twitching with every little sound he heard. He simply could not focus or relax enough to try for a nap. Which would be ideal in his situation.

@Starfall

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The dark-furred kitten let out a sigh as his bright blue-green eyes scanned the clearing around him. There didn’t seem to be anything interesting going on lately. And he’d been spending a lot of his time alone for the past few moons. Not that Darkeningkit minded being alone, he just got fed up with it after some time. Not having others to talk to about your problems was... well... lonley. And Darkeningkit was sure that was how others described lonley. Who didn’t enjoy talking to other cats about their problems?
Shifting his position, the tomcat moved so he was now sitting up instead of laying down on the soil. He gave a flick of his fluffy tail before deciding to close his eyes for a moment, ears twitching with every little sound he heard. He simply could not focus or relax enough to try for a nap. Which would be ideal in his situation.

@Starfall

The russet tom strut out of the Medicine Cat's den, a pout plastered on his face. "Who do he-er They think they are? 'M not dumb, of course I knew they weren't...er, what was the word again? HH IT DOESN'T MATTER." the kit was fuming, fur fluffed up as he stomped towards his brother. "I don't like our uncle-er aunt-er whatever it is they go by!" he spat, tail lashing. After his tantrum Cardinalkit sat himself down and let out a 'humph' emerald optics danced with annoyance. "What do you look so gloomy for?" he asked his brother, poking his cheek with the back of his paw. In the young toms mind, this could be considered revenge. They always ruin his naps, no matter where he hid himself they always found him, annoying siblings of his. So now it was his turn.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The russet tom strut out of the Medicine Cat's den, a pout plastered on his face. "Who do he-er They think they are? 'M not dumb, of course I knew they weren't...er, what was the word again? HH IT DOESN'T MATTER." the kit was fuming, fur fluffed up as he stomped towards his brother. "I don't like our uncle-er aunt-er whatever it is they go by!" he spat, tail lashing. After his tantrum Cardinalkit sat himself down and let out a 'humph' emerald optics danced with annoyance. "What do you look so gloomy for?" he asked his brother, poking his cheek with the back of his paw. In the young toms mind, this could be considered revenge. They always ruin his naps, no matter where he hid himself they always found him, annoying siblings of his. So now it was his turn.

Ears flicked and a single blue eye opened as he heard the telltale shrill voice of his brother, Cardinalkit. Darkeningkit watched with one eye as Cardinalkit made his way over to him, plopping down and still huffing about something. It took a moment before the tomcat was able to follow his brother’s garbled sentences enough before he understood that he was talking about Daydream. Their kin. Darkeningkit himself didn’t exactly know what to call them. He’d never truly understood Daydream’s “identity”, his father had tried explaining it to him and is siblings once. Then given up and finally said they could ask Daydream, or they’d figure it out whenever they were older. Darkeningkit had gone with the second option. And his brother fuming before him was excellent evidence as to why. Daydream unsettled Darkeningkit, much the way they got under Cardinalkit’s fur. The Shadowclan medicine cat just gave off an odd vibe. And Darkeningkit was smart enough in social situations to also notice that his father, Canarysong, and Daydream didn’t seem to get along too well. For being each other’s only littermate too, Darkeningkit imagines something real bad had to have happened to split the two apart. He never proved his father though, he understood how much stress Canarysong was under, raising him and his siblings on his own as a single father.
As his cheek was poked with a ginger paw, Darkeningkit lifted his own blue-black paw to bat his brother’s away. Even though they were siblings, the two could not look more different. Cardinalkit has clearly taken to their father’s side of the gene pool, with the bright ginger fur and the white markings. As well as the emerald eyes. Canarysong had never described the heir mother to them, but by the way his father often looked at him, Darkeningkit suspected he looked a lot like her. With his dark blue-gray pelt and fluffy ears. He had some white markings, very little, much in the same places as his father. He also inherited Canarysong’s thick pelt, and even though not quite as bright as Cardinalkit’s and Canarysong’s, Darkeningkit’s eyes were definitely green. With blue mixed in of course. “Ever heard of a thing called boredom?” He opened both eyes to give his brother an annoyed look. “That’s what I’m experiencing right now. So thank you for bringing me out of my misery.” Darkeningkit sat up so he could sit face to face with his brother, tail flicking in the direction of the medicine den. “What happened with Sunshine in there today?” He questioned, using his “nickname” for Daydream.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 17th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Open!}

Badgersong was really contemplating these days on whether he should leave the clan or ask to be sent to the elders den. At one point in his life he thought he would never let himself become an elder to become a burden on the clan, and yet. He didn't want to leave his home. Even if his friends were with Starclan now, and his son hated him, he couldn't bring himself to leave the only place he felt pride in. He couldn't bring himself to leave everything he ever knew.
The black and white tom looked towards the highbranch, his face contemplative. It would be so easy for him to leave right now. It's not as if anyone actively paid attention to him, no one was his friend at this point in time. It would be so easy to leave.
Your home is here. You can't abandon Shadowclan. It's the clan you have protected with your life all of these years. It's why you have this scar. To abandon it would be to give away all of that and consider yourself a traitor.

Heaving out a breath the veteran warrior would lay his head in his paws, staring blankly ahead. It was never easy was it? Well one day or another, he would come to a decision. And the decision would be irreversible. Was Foxspring looking at him now? What would he think if he chose to leave the clan? Closing his eyes now, all Badgersong could do was try and think on his choice. He'd decide soon.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Inspired

"Sure! The more, the better!" said Leafwind, smiling.
Old March 19th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{Open!}

Badgersong was really contemplating these days on whether he should leave the clan or ask to be sent to the elders den. At one point in his life he thought he would never let himself become an elder to become a burden on the clan, and yet. He didn't want to leave his home. Even if his friends were with Starclan now, and his son hated him, he couldn't bring himself to leave the only place he felt pride in. He couldn't bring himself to leave everything he ever knew.
The black and white tom looked towards the highbranch, his face contemplative. It would be so easy for him to leave right now. It's not as if anyone actively paid attention to him, no one was his friend at this point in time. It would be so easy to leave.
Your home is here. You can't abandon Shadowclan. It's the clan you have protected with your life all of these years. It's why you have this scar. To abandon it would be to give away all of that and consider yourself a traitor.

Heaving out a breath the veteran warrior would lay his head in his paws, staring blankly ahead. It was never easy was it? Well one day or another, he would come to a decision. And the decision would be irreversible. Was Foxspring looking at him now? What would he think if he chose to leave the clan? Closing his eyes now, all Badgersong could do was try and think on his choice. He'd decide soon.

Brownfeather sat at the edge of camp, her tail swishing from side to side behind her. Her paw was at her muzzle, and she was carefully grooming the fluffy fur there, her soft fur flattening under her tongue but quickly rising to its normal position. After a few moments she lowered her paw, glancing around camp before her eyes landed on a gloomy-looking Badgersong. She thought for a few moments, her yellow eyes narrowed, before she gave herself a small hum.

"Hey, Badgersong," she called, her voice coming out surprisingly gruff for her small size, "you okay?"

(hope you don't mind that I jumped on the 'open' offer)

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Last edited by FiveDollarMixtape; March 19th, 2019 at 12:59 AM.
Old March 19th, 2019, 05:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Hollyshadow was beginning to feel like a third wheel here at the Two cats talked back and forth. Of course it had to be about mentoring because Robinkit was wanting Raventuft to mentor him, which was cute but it was a touchy subject. At least for her it was. She couldn't out words in the tom's mouth but she was sure Raventuft was hesitant for reasons other then Robinkit thought. Ear twitching the night black molly just day in silence watching the display, not really knowing what to say.

Is something wrong? Why did some cat always think that? Yeah there was something wrong, her whole life. That wasn't important though. The blue gray feline didn't know what to make of this. Even if it was a standard question. Instead she just flicked her tail a few times. "No," Oceanfur insisted looking away once agaagain. "Nothing is wrong." The molly added flexing her claws in and out of the dirt.
Butternutsun smiled a bit,” Okay. Listen if you want me to leave you alone I will.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 20th, 2019, 03:51 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

moonpaw sat down nothing to do her blue gaze drifted around the dark camp. it was so different from WindClan she wasn’t used to it yet either. The warriors surrounded her it seemed the had broader shoulders and darker coats then she ever would. Looking around she noticed... nothing.. no friends no family left to call her own, well besides glazepaw, he felt like both. at the thought of him she smiled the slightest bit before looking on again and staring at the leader’s den. Windystar she found him an interesting cat. No doubt, she wanted to meet him. @Sagittarius

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; March 20th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
Closed Thread