Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2018, 01:25 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn hissed, wiggling from us grasp, her tail lashing back and forth. Rain began to fall, slow at first but steadily growing heavier as time wore on. "You attacked my clanmates!" She yowled. She was about to say more, whatever would come to mind at the moment, but was toppled over by his sheer speed and her unawareness. Cursing silently, she dug her paws into the mud, cringing outwardly as they sunk it, and tried to tear herself free, leaving a bit of her fur in his claws. Her belly was now searing with pain after having the wound stretched as she was bowled over. She shook her head to clear the ringing, but still found herself weary. Deciding that one more attack couldn't hurt, Sweetfawn darted forward, aiming a mighty swipe at the ShadowClan leader's muzzle, sharp claws unsheathed. If the blow fell, she hoped he would get the message that juts becuase she was small and young, she couldn't be chased off that easily.

(( sorry for the belatedness ))
Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, barely backing up enough so his entire face wasn’t torn to shreds. He wasn’t arguing with the warrior. She had obviously missed the point someone else had attacked first. Of course, he could understand that train of thought, he would do the same thing. He was probably thinking that way right now! However, that wasn’t something he could focus on, as he could quite possibly get killed right now if he didn’t pay attention. Maybe that was an overstatement, but it probably wasn’t. There were bleeding wounds on every part of his body after all. His muzzle especially, the warrior across from him had hit him almost square in his muzzle, and it burned. He backed up, but stood his ground, coldly watching Sweetfawn. He wasn’t leaving his clan yet, though he was tempted to call a retreat, mud sinking into his fur from what almost seemed like every direction. However, a bit of rain and mud never hurt anyone, so he was left watching the she-cat coldly, waiting to see what would come next.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:40 AM
among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather rolled his eyes. “Well, what do you want me to do? Carry you?”
Shallowpaw falttened her ears.
"I'm fine on my own, thanks." She got up and limped toward the ShadowClan camp.
"Thanks for agreeing to take me there though,"

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 27th, 2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:47 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar narrowed his eyes, barely backing up enough so his entire face wasn’t torn to shreds. He wasn’t arguing with the warrior. She had obviously missed the point someone else had attacked first. Of course, he could understand that train of thought, he would do the same thing. He was probably thinking that way right now! However, that wasn’t something he could focus on, as he could quite possibly get killed right now if he didn’t pay attention. Maybe that was an overstatement, but it probably wasn’t. There were bleeding wounds on every part of his body after all. His muzzle especially, the warrior across from him had hit him almost square in his muzzle, and it burned. He backed up, but stood his ground, coldly watching Sweetfawn. He wasn’t leaving his clan yet, though he was tempted to call a retreat, mud sinking into his fur from what almost seemed like every direction. However, a bit of rain and mud never hurt anyone, so he was left watching the she-cat coldly, waiting to see what would come next.
Sweetfawn growled in frustration. Why couldn't he just attack back or retreat already?! Ofcourse, she knew deep down that Goldenstar was the leader I felt a whole freaking clan, not some young, rash, unexperienced warrior like her; he had his reasons. Flattening her ears, Sweetfawn ignored the pain on her back and stomach and rushed forward again. However, before she could bowl him over, her paws slipped in the mud and she found herself skidding ungracefully into him, crashing into Goldenstar with her pelt now muddied than she had been in her life. Ugh, I hate mud. Infact, Sweetfawn hated pretty much anything that stuck to her pelt like mush. Letting out a gusty sigh, the fight gone from her gaze, Sweetfawn lay there for a split second before looking up at him. She didn't want to give in, but knew that she wouldn't beat Goldenstar in a fight; not now, anyways. Her belly stung like fury and her whole body ached. The only thing she hoped for now was that he would let her go without leaving more marks on her already muddy and beaten pelt.

Last edited by Jynx; February 27th, 2018 at 06:48 AM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:45 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather walked beside her. “Hold on, your leader hasn’t retreated yet. We can just sneak to Seastones and you can follow SkyClan or WindClan home.”

Character Site

Old February 27th, 2018, 02:23 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn growled in frustration. Why couldn't he just attack back or retreat already?! Ofcourse, she knew deep down that Goldenstar was the leader I felt a whole freaking clan, not some young, rash, unexperienced warrior like her; he had his reasons. Flattening her ears, Sweetfawn ignored the pain on her back and stomach and rushed forward again. However, before she could bowl him over, her paws slipped in the mud and she found herself skidding ungracefully into him, crashing into Goldenstar with her pelt now muddied than she had been in her life. Ugh, I hate mud. Infact, Sweetfawn hated pretty much anything that stuck to her pelt like mush. Letting out a gusty sigh, the fight gone from her gaze, Sweetfawn lay there for a split second before looking up at him. She didn't want to give in, but knew that she wouldn't beat Goldenstar in a fight; not now, anyways. Her belly stung like fury and her whole body ached. The only thing she hoped for now was that he would let her go without leaving more marks on her already muddy and beaten pelt.
Goldenstar watched her, waiting for the next move. Before he could really figure out what he was doing, he had gotten knocked sideways by the she-Cat. The blow knocked the wind out of him, and forced him to try and steady himself. He watched her, wondering what her next point of attack would be. However, she could also just want to end this battle. That wouldn’t exactly hurt either. Taking a deep breath, he watched her. “You have two options now,” He said, wondering if lecturing was the thing he was supposed to do. Well, he wasn’t really lecturing, so he assumed he was fine. “We can continue with the fight, or you can leave, and get treated by your medicine Cat” he finished, keeping his distance, just in case. His pelt was caked with mud, providing a painful bandage for his cuts for the time being, watching Sweetfawn, his gaze cold, and nearly unblinking.
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Beau

Rowanblaze's eyes widened at the felines strength. The tom came tumbling over and rolled onto his back as the feline leaped up and aimed her paw at his throat. Rowanblaze froze in shock as there was nothing he could really do, except use his back legs and claw viciously at the felines soft belly. A sudden sharp pain sliced into his neck and he let out a yowl of pain, blood poured from his neck.

[Now would be a good time to stop Nightshadow, Halfgaze c;]
Nightshadow gasped as Rowanblaze clawed her exposed stomach, and sent sharp pain throughout her whole body. She gave a grim smile in acknowledgment for her success in slicing the other cat's throat. The molly backed away slowly, taking a deep breath. Her eyes flashed and she rushed towards Rowanblaze, stopping when she was above him once more. She trembled, knowing she couldn't hold out much longer. "You mouse-brained tom. ThunderClan cats are always this stupid, you know," she commented smoothly. She extended her claws, looking with distaste at the mud on her paws and the rest of her fur. Her head turned to look the tom in the eye.
(And I'm pretty sure @Broken Madness stops her as well. Imma wait until @Beau posts, so Nightshadow won't attack Rowanblaze yet)
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Wolfheart growls loudly as she suddenly jumps in front of Nightshadow, her claws out and she had a deadly glow in her eyes “ I’m here” she growls loudly as her tail slashes quickly as she looks at nightshadow “Rowanblaze are you okay?” She asks a bit worryingly but still coldly as she growls.
( I’m here! Sorry for taking so long! @Owl
@Beau
@Liekki )
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:29 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Emberpaw felt the Thunderclan apprentice stiffen when the boom of the thunder reached them, and for a heartbeat she thought this was her oppurtunity. But she was taken aback as Snowpaw lurched to his paws strongly and reared on his hind legs. Too late, did she realize he meant to crush her against a tree. Emberpaw yowled in pain again as her back made contact with the rough bark, and her head snapped back and thudded into the tree, her claws slipping out of Snowpaw's back as she crumbled to the ground. Emberpaw painfully dragged herself to her paws, looking up at Snowpaw, wondering why he didn't give the final blow. Her white opponent seemed to frozen on the spot, the scent of fear swirling around him. What was he afraid of, he was winning? Emberpaw didn't waste too long thinking about it, and gathered all of her strength into her aching legs and flung herself at Snowpaw with her front paws outstretched. She managed to wrap her front legs around the side of his neck while his guard was down, but her own momentum pulled her body over his, her strong grip around his neck threatening to pull him over after her. Emberpaw knew this was her only chance to gain any semblance of victory in this battle, it wouldn't be long until Snowpaw regained his head and became her formiddable opponent yet again.
His mind was obviously somewhere else, it always seem like that. He didn't know why. He didn't really like it. He really just wish it would let go, let him focus. Snowpaw eyes were staring at the sky, wide eye. Waiting for the sound again, to him it was like waiting for death. His thoughts whirled, until he finally realized the strong sensation of pain that was building up. His ear hurt, a lot. Not to mention his whole body was sore from everything. One of his wounds reopened, now he felt something wrap around his neck. The apprentice was forcefully pulled back to earth. Realizing that he was in a battle right now. Snowpaw started to thrash around, feeling his breath quicken in fear. This wasn't the plan, even if he didn't really have one. This she-cat could probably kill him, she probably will! Gosh, he didn't want to die. He couldn't die. Everyone would forget him. He would be like any other apprentice. Snowpaw was overthinking which was his greatest weakness, he would easily become consumed in fear. He felt himself be pulled away, "Let go!" He choked out. Wow. Talk about pitiful. It wasn't like it would just make her magically let go. That would be mouse-brain. Snowpaw clawed at her legs, trying to anyway. His tail lashed with anger. He was doing anything that came in mind. Reckless.

[ sorry for not replying! i think Snowpaw will either lose this battle on how things are going or we can make it a tie instead? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfheart growls loudly as she suddenly jumps in front of Nightshadow, her claws out and she had a deadly glow in her eyes “ I’m here” she growls loudly as her tail slashes quickly as she looks at nightshadow “Rowanblaze are you okay?” She asks a bit worryingly but still coldly as she growls.
( I’m here! Sorry for taking so long! @Owl
@Beau
@Liekki )
Rowanblaze chokes, blood spurting from his mouth and pouring from his neck. He is close to going unconscious and rolls himself on his side as to not choke on his own blood. He lets out a gargling growl at the ShadowClan warrior and seeings Wolfheart jump in front of him. His eyes are starting to flutter.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
again.

it seems like they couldnt catch a break.

but what scared them most was how easily nightpaw seemed to jump into battle. perhaps they had a habit of looking at her as the frail and scared kittypet they had brought into the clan long ago. but she was more than that, she was going to be a warrior soon. teeth and claws along with the scent of blood was in the air now, and it brought back to many memories. geckoleaf. the scent of blood triggered them now. they could remember how her blood felt running down their paws as they held her close, watching the life drain from her eyes as she died from wounds. they could remember the last gathering where this had happened, where she had gone missing just like this. how they had taken a syndicate fighters eye out. they had watched it roll into the grass.but they were also a warrior. they had the training, the skills to defend themselves, yet when it came to emotional stabability thats a different story. but it seemed when wars happened they always lost something. after the tension with riverclan and shadowclan, russetstar had stepped down. then cricketpaw died. then geckoleaf died.

nightpaw couldnt die too.

they watched her flood into the scene of fighting cats, amber hues narrowing on the cat she was fighting. they were much bigger than her by the looks of it. they knew she could do it, but they couldnt have that risk. that risk of losing her too. they bounded across the gathering clearing, running faster than they ever had. things seemed to blurr out of their senses and the only thing they were focused on was their friend, nightpaw. their other half they would describe her. they could feel their claws dig into the dirt and fly behind them with how fast and how much force they were using. once they were close enough to the thunderclan warrior she was fighting, they balanced all of their weight in their haunches and flung themselves forward into the air, front paws outstretched and letting out a loud yowl of fury at they aimed for the side of the thunderclan warriors ribs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw just missed her surprise attack, and now that she had the tom's attention, he was stalking toward her. Now that he was, Nightpaw saw for the first time, just how much bigger her was than her and a jolt of fear shot through her as she gave ground, hissing at him as she kept her ears flat and her teeth bared. It wasn't as if she'd never fought a larger cat before. Her own mentor for one... Then again, Goldenstar had never had that look in his eyes either. That one that this warrior had that said he was ready to shred her. She saw him crouch low and could tell the pounce was coming, and that she did not want to be under him when he landed. She got low, ready to spring away and circle around him wherever he wound up. But before he could spring, a flash of golden fur whizzed through the air, right at him. Nightpaw was too stunned to register what had happened right away, but she knew that pelt anywhere. "Daydream?" What in the name of Starclan are they doing?
(Wops sorry this is late.)

Thistleheart had been caught off guard,
he wasn't expecting another ShadowClanner to jump at him. Being nickef to the side by the Medicine cat nocked the wind out of this tom. Mud slashed around him as he landed on the ground, rain pouring over him. It took the gray tom a minute to realize it was Daydream who had attacked him. With the pounding rain their strong herb smelling secant was harder to detect. What in the name of StarClan? He thought as he caught his breath and pushed himself out of the mud. Normally Medicine cats didn't intervene or fight at all for that matter. Yes, Thistleheart knew Medicine cats got combat training, all of them did for self-defense. It was only logical. Taking a haft step backwards, the ThunderClan warrior faced both of the ShadowClanners with narrowed green eyes, that flashed as a bolt of lighting struck above. Yes I love a good fight but couldn't Passionblaze not have gotten into one tonight. He thought as he trypied to fiber out what to do. "Warrior's normally don't need help from a medicine cat in mid combat." He commented with a slight hiss. He stell had to think of a way to fight both of the cats without getting killed or killing someone,
he'd most likely get exiled if Daydream was to die. With Passionblaze taking over as leader that was almost granted. Letting his tail lash her got ready to doge a paw or something from Daydream or Nightpaw, witch he assumes is a warrior.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 27th, 2018 at 10:00 PM.
Closed Thread