Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2018, 07:39 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow's side ached, but she ignored it. Losing for her would be the greatest shame, and so she gathered all of her determination. As she reached forward, she noticed Mistwing's paw reaching up and attempted to push herself using her legs. The paw suddenly moved as the other molly slipped slightly on the wet ground, and because Nigthshadow had moved, the paw scratched her stomach. Blood dripped from the wound, but it wasn't deadly. She tumbled to the ground once more, annoyed that she hadn't gotten a good hit on Mistwing yet."What's wrong, kitty? I hope you're not tired already; if I'm going to win, I want it to be against a worthy opponent," she mocked and pulled herself out of the mud. She snarled and swiped her paw at Mistwings legs, hoping to trip her and get her on the ground, or at least make her more vulnerable.
A growl rumbled in Mistwing's throat as she skidded under and past Nightshadow, satisfied this blow had reached it's mark, albeit rather clumsily. Mistwing rose to her paws once again, mud now staining her silky silver fur, and her icy eyes ablaze with something new. Though the battle was going well, she couldn't help but feel her opponent was toying with her, like there was something she was holding back. "You spend too much time talking, scum. Your words won't distract me from defeating you." In the darkness that now enveloped them, Mistwing heard only the dull roar of warring cats around her, and could smell only blood, mud, and the river shore. In her moment of distraction, Nightshadow knocked her legs out from under her, and while normally Mistwing would be able to dodge such an attack, the slippery earth beneath her paws and the dull ache resounding through her body from her clumsy landings made Nightshadow's blow all the more effective. Mistwing hissed in anger as her front legs skidded out under her, her hind legs threatening to give out too.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:19 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

CottonFlower sat up and wrapped her tail over her paws and waited patiently for either an opponent to face her or for the violence to pass.
OPEN
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:33 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was still in a bit of shock from the battle starting, the sudden scent of blood nearly blocking out every other scent. Now it was up to him to try and figure out how to finish this. He hadn’t been thinking. He had let anger take over him. However, he knew he had to try and do as much as he could. Once he had turned away from Halfgaze, he saw a she-Cat lunging at him. Staggering a bit to the side, he felt her scrape him, but it wasn’t anything severe. He whirled around, looking at the slightly smaller warrior. He wasn’t exactly all that big himself, trying to lunge into the she-cat, hoping to pin her down and scare her away, hopefully not hurt her.
Sweetfawn felt herself falling through the air and hit the mud beside the river, paws skidding beneath her; she hadn't hit Goldenstar, and the thought made her slightly frustrated. Turning around, she watched his next move; although he was of enemy clan, she couldn't help admiring his quick movement at a time like this. Shaking away her thoughts, the female focused in just in time to see the ShadowClan tom lunged for her. She felt his paws crash into her side, knocking her off balance. She stumbled and quickly regained her footing on the slippery bank, the rush of the river and the caterwauling of cats flooding her ears. Sweetfawn imagined Goldenstar to be a feared and brilliant fighter! To her, it seemed as though she was being let down easily. Slightly on edge now, the she-cat's maw curled into a small frown. She had seen him fight with Passionblaze; did he think she would be easy to defeat with a few simple blows? Using this thought as a fuel to her adrenaline, Sweetfawn flew at him with her paws outstretched.
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:12 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Chameleonvine growled as Forestember snarled and attacked her. She launched herself at him hissing enraged,” Not my fault my deputy attacked Golden-butt!” She hissed insulting Goldenstar by calling him Golden-Butt
The warrior smirked, her apex turning back toward her attacker. She dodged once the attacker was upon her, pinning Chameleon by her shoulders, "Well it's not our fault that this is another battle.." That didn't make any sense. She looked bad. She'd wanted it to end, no more bloodshed, no more painful scars, but here they were
lotusfang
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
The warrior smirked, her apex turning back toward her attacker. She dodged once the attacker was upon her, pinning Chameleon by her shoulders, "Well it's not our fault that this is another battle.." That didn't make any sense. She looked bad. She'd wanted it to end, no more bloodshed, no more painful scars, but here they were
(Pls don’t Power-play ie; pinning her down without giving her a chance to react)
Chameleonvine growled,” Well...Not my fault our leader lost his temper at Golden-Butt!” She hissed using her hindlegs to push against the warrior in attempt to knock him off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Stiltpaw had been lost in his own world, imagining what the gathering could possibly be like, when the group of ShadowClan cats had come to a halt. It wasn't until the scent of ThunderClan was so strong that they were barely on top of each other when the young tom realized what was going on and he came back to reality. With everything happening so fast, when Goldenstar yowled for the attack Stiltpaw froze in place with the fur on his tail stiff enough to rival a porcupine's. Cats from both factions collided, creating a writhing mass of claws and teeth that he couldn't help but stare at with a mixture of fear and amazement. His first battle, and with ThunderClan!

Confident but undertrained, Stiltpaw took up a battle ready stance and looked for someone to pounce on, but he was a bit too late. Not having checked around him, he missed a grey-striped cat who'd flung herself right at him from the shadows, who slammed into his side with a weight that pushed him back onto two paws, and then onto his side. He let out a startled yap and pulled his hind legs up near his chest. His heart beating hard, the black and white tom tried to kick off his attacker, planning to scramble back to his feet once the pressure was off his side.
Fear wasn't exactly something that Raccoonpaw felt, or perhaps it had been a very long time since she's actually been scared by something. When it came to battle, she wasn't scared. She wasn't fearing for her life. She was actually rather headstrong and liked to attack her enemies with brute force, she didn't have time to plan it out like her pranks. Of course short-term plans might be thought up, like a one-two strike then duck, but nothing that exceeded two steps. As rebellious and wily as she was, she wasn't an absolute idiot, she held more common sense than by-the-book intelligence and knew that her time needed to be spend focusing on the fight as opposed to what might happen. So when she went lunging for Stiltpaw, her mind was strangely clear, her attention focused on analyzing what was currently going on and nothing more than that. It seemed the confusion of the battle had aided in her attack, allowing her to surprise him, crashing into his side and sending him toppling over. She sunk her claws in, going tumbling with him.

She should have expected it, the kicking, but it did manage to catch her off guard and she let go immediately, making sure to yank her claws out as opposed to sheathing them. She wanted to do damage, this wasn't practice with Thrushflight. This was a real fight. If she could do damage and injure him to the point where he couldn't fight anymore, then she won. It would be another small victory for Thunderclan right?
Retreating a few steps, she fluffed up her fur with a hiss, but really her appearance wasn't frightening, it was even almost comical. She was an average sized cat in both height and weight and bore markings similar to a raccoon, thus her name. Her tail was particularly bushy, and even more so when she was fluffed up like this. "You don't stand a chance you mud-wallowing mouse!" She sneered with a wild look in aquamarine eyes, perhaps even trying to anger the other cat. She knew that when she got Thrushflight angry, he fought more recklessly, just trying to hit her without thinking it through. Perhaps the same would happen with this other apprentice. He seemed young. He likely didn't have as many moons of training under his belt as she did.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:54 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Pls don’t Power-play ie; pinning her down without giving her a chance to react)
Chameleonvine growled,” Well...Not my fault our leader lost his temper at Golden-Butt!” She hissed using her hindlegs to push against the warrior in attempt to knock him off.
(My bad!)

Fear was now running through the experienced warrior's body, her breath quickening. "'Tis not my fault your deputy started this in the first place!" She hissed, breath getting knocked out of her as Chameleon kicked her, she swerved, dashing to the ground, claws latching on to her enemy's stomach.
lotusfang
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn felt herself falling through the air and hit the mud beside the river, paws skidding beneath her; she hadn't hit Goldenstar, and the thought made her slightly frustrated. Turning around, she watched his next move; although he was of enemy clan, she couldn't help admiring his quick movement at a time like this. Shaking away her thoughts, the female focused in just in time to see the ShadowClan tom lunged for her. She felt his paws crash into her side, knocking her off balance. She stumbled and quickly regained her footing on the slippery bank, the rush of the river and the caterwauling of cats flooding her ears. Sweetfawn imagined Goldenstar to be a feared and brilliant fighter! To her, it seemed as though she was being let down easily. Slightly on edge now, the she-cat's maw curled into a small frown. She had seen him fight with Passionblaze; did he think she would be easy to defeat with a few simple blows? Using this thought as a fuel to her adrenaline, Sweetfawn flew at him with her paws outstretched.
(( This will be short, Sorry ! ))

Goldenstar had begun to feel raindrops beat down on him, nothing crazy yet, but downpour certainly wasn’t far away. He scowled when he missed the she-Cat, but didn’t let that discourage him. It was up to him to try to make up for the uncalled order to attack he had released, but there was no way he could make this up. He was trying his best to not call himself stupid, almost dodging her, before feeling a weight slam into him, now trying to push her off him, preparing to rake his claws across her stomach.
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
(My bad!)

Fear was now running through the experienced warrior's body, her breath quickening. "'Tis not my fault your deputy started this in the first place!" She hissed, breath getting knocked out of her as Chameleon kicked her, she swerved, dashing to the ground, claws latching on to her enemy's stomach.
She growled slashing at the rival, hissing

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:02 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Fear wasn't exactly something that Raccoonpaw felt, or perhaps it had been a very long time since she's actually been scared by something. When it came to battle, she wasn't scared. She wasn't fearing for her life. She was actually rather headstrong and liked to attack her enemies with brute force, she didn't have time to plan it out like her pranks. Of course short-term plans might be thought up, like a one-two strike then duck, but nothing that exceeded two steps. As rebellious and wily as she was, she wasn't an absolute idiot, she held more common sense than by-the-book intelligence and knew that her time needed to be spend focusing on the fight as opposed to what might happen. So when she went lunging for Stiltpaw, her mind was strangely clear, her attention focused on analyzing what was currently going on and nothing more than that. It seemed the confusion of the battle had aided in her attack, allowing her to surprise him, crashing into his side and sending him toppling over. She sunk her claws in, going tumbling with him.

She should have expected it, the kicking, but it did manage to catch her off guard and she let go immediately, making sure to yank her claws out as opposed to sheathing them. She wanted to do damage, this wasn't practice with Thrushflight. This was a real fight. If she could do damage and injure him to the point where he couldn't fight anymore, then she won. It would be another small victory for Thunderclan right?
Retreating a few steps, she fluffed up her fur with a hiss, but really her appearance wasn't frightening, it was even almost comical. She was an average sized cat in both height and weight and bore markings similar to a raccoon, thus her name. Her tail was particularly bushy, and even more so when she was fluffed up like this. "You don't stand a chance you mud-wallowing mouse!" She sneered with a wild look in aquamarine eyes, perhaps even trying to anger the other cat. She knew that when she got Thrushflight angry, he fought more recklessly, just trying to hit her without thinking it through. Perhaps the same would happen with this other apprentice. He seemed young. He likely didn't have as many moons of training under his belt as she did.
[ooc: Oof, you do well with your post size! ]

Twiglike limbs flailing as he scrambled out from underneath the ThunderClan apprentice, Stiltpaw's heart beat headily in his ears, drowning out the hisses and yowls of his clanmates until they were not much more than white noise. He didn't know the feeling of a good fight like the she-cat did, adrenaline had begun to kick in but what skill might grow from it was less tactful, more instinctive and self-preserving than what an older, trained apprentice might experience. In the dim light, darkening more as storm clouds set upon them, the tom's pale orange eyes were giant, owl-like, with pupils so big they could rival a bramble berry. Set in a skinny but tall frame, he must have looked particularly strange. His opponent too bushed up her coat and tail, and at her sharp hiss the tom managed a high-pitched warning growl.

"Frog-dirt!" Was all that Stiltpaw hissed in retort, before he put his weight on his haunches, lean muscle of his body taut, and drew up his forepaws in a boxing manner. With claws drawn from their sheaths, the young ShadowClanner quickly threw out a hit with one paw, trying to aim for the she-cat's nose while keeping the other paw ready to strike a second blow.