Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2018, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw hissed in pain, blocking off his distracting thoughts. he could feel the burning sensation in his ear a little but specially in his back. He assumed the she-cat wasn't letting go, either real studdborn or a mouse-brain. In his book, anyway. He was a bit grateful that his stomach was getting as knotted as it was, after all blood and all that stuff made him queasy. He felt her teeth in his tail, hissing at her. His poor, poor, tail! Snowpaw furrowed his eyebrows. [ because cats have those ]
Then he heard it. His eyes seem to be covered in fear, the cackling sound boomed in his ears. Snowpaw wasn't a scaredy cat, he didn't want to be one but oh, he hated thunder and lightening. He felt suffocated which didn't make since because he was the one doing the suffocation. He wanted to get out of here, flee. It was humerous, actually. A Thunderclan apprentice scared of Thunder and Lightening. It was his own clan name! Snowpaw was growing desperate to get her off his back and change where they were battling to a better place. Luckily the yowls of the other cats didn't make it sound so loud.
Snowpaw knew she wasn't going to give up, he was sure of it. He got up on all of his four paws, twisting his head to snap his jaws at her in a menacing way. She was close enough to nip her nose. Snowpaw reared up on his hind legs, balancing enough to slam her into a nearby tree. It was the only thing he could really think off, surely the impact were dizzy her a little to make her let go, hopefully. "Oof." He grunted, feeling some of the impact but most of it was blocked due to having her on his back. Snowpaw tried to ignore the sound, sure he reeked of fear. However, it wasn't from his attacker just the sounds...
Emberpaw felt the Thunderclan apprentice stiffen when the boom of the thunder reached them, and for a heartbeat she thought this was her oppurtunity. But she was taken aback as Snowpaw lurched to his paws strongly and reared on his hind legs. Too late, did she realize he meant to crush her against a tree. Emberpaw yowled in pain again as her back made contact with the rough bark, and her head snapped back and thudded into the tree, her claws slipping out of Snowpaw's back as she crumbled to the ground. Emberpaw painfully dragged herself to her paws, looking up at Snowpaw, wondering why he didn't give the final blow. Her white opponent seemed to frozen on the spot, the scent of fear swirling around him. What was he afraid of, he was winning? Emberpaw didn't waste too long thinking about it, and gathered all of her strength into her aching legs and flung herself at Snowpaw with her front paws outstretched. She managed to wrap her front legs around the side of his neck while his guard was down, but her own momentum pulled her body over his, her strong grip around his neck threatening to pull him over after her. Emberpaw knew this was her only chance to gain any semblance of victory in this battle, it wouldn't be long until Snowpaw regained his head and became her formiddable opponent yet again.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:04 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

There was too much happening. Treetiger was inhaling and exhaling rapidly before she closed her eyes and concentrated. An eerie feeling began to consume her before she began hearing that familiar voice once more. Thank goodness! she thought to herself, feeling a little relief before the trance was broken by a rather rude voice. Her green eyes flashed open and rested on Shadetail. Let him have it... "I must appear threatening enough for a young cat if you're willing to challenge me so easily," she replied before a voice snapped in her head. Oh! How silly of her! She needed to get into a battle stance or it would appear she didn't know what she was doing! The Bengal mix crouched down, lashing her tail behind her. Her green hues glowed with challenge. Good... the more threatening the better, be ready for the attack! it snapped once more and Treetiger couldn't help but growl under her breath. "I already know this!" It was loud enough for Shadetail to hear, but this was normal for Treetiger, it would throw her off if he responded to that.
Shadetail, crouched low in his battle stance, yellow eyes narrowed, suddenly blinked as he heard Treetiger mutter something else. His stance relaxed just a hair, and he lifted his head just a bit. "Knew what?" he called, keeping his tone level so as to not reveal his surprise with her rather odd statement. The ShadowClan warrior was well aware that this might be some sort of ThunderClan battle trick to get their opponents off guard. Well it won't work with me, sweetheart, he thought, narrowing his eyes once more. "You know, it doesn't even matter. I'm gonna put a few scratches in that lovely pelt of yours regardless," he hissed, scrapping one claw across the dirt as he spoke. A low growl rumbled in his chest and without a second thought the tom lept towards Treetiger, claws extended and aiming for her shoulder.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw smiled, as the medicine cat wined their tail with hers. They'd be alright. She'd make sure of that. Suddenly, Nightpaw was pulled from her thoughts as the procession of Shadowclan cats came to a sudden stop. Thunderclan was on their side of the border and she could clearly see them now foxlengths away. Up ahead, she could hear Goldenstar's voice. He was talking to a cat, she didn't quite recognize, but there was something about the way he spoke that made her feel unsettled. There was tension in the air. Looking around, she could see cats from both clans bristling as they glared across at each other. She felt her own fur stiffen as the Thunderclan cat talking to the Shadowclan leader seemed to get louder while Goldenstar stayed quiet and calm. She could just see the other cat look like he was going to walk away over the crowd, but as quick as lightening, he bolted and Goldenstar disappeared from her sight. "No!" she cried out involuntarily, pulling away from Daydream to run to her mentor. But before she could get two steps, she heard his voice ring out over the clan.

Shadowclan, attack!

Again! Was this going to be nothing but fight after fight! How dare this clan of cats attack her leader and mentor on the way to the gathering of all places! No more! She wouldn't let this group of cats hurt her friend and go unpunished. A primal hiss escaped the pure black shecat as the clans clashed together in a fury of claws and shrieks. Indiscriminately, she spotted a grey tom with that Thunderclan scent thick on her pelt and raced at him with her claws unsheathed. She raced up and keeping her distance, aimed a forward slash at the tom's muzzle. If she was going to fight now, she was going to fight like she meant it.

I'm thinking for order, me, @Fuzzyfeline then @king kaleb! Objections?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sounds good to me. Sorry this is late.

Thistleheart was pushing though the rain and mud his thick gray fur was easily coated with mud and soaked with rain. Weaving around his Clanmates to find an opponent he was almost raked across the muzzle with a flash of claws. He let out a hiss and snaped at the paw that just missed him, by a whisker. At first he was surprised till he found out that it was a ShadowClan cat, warrior judging by her size. Letting a deep growl escape him he unsheathed his claws and began trying to plan his attack. The black feline was smaller then himself but most females were, he was a large tom. Lashing his tail, he stalked closer to her in a haft crouch haft stand, getting just close enough he jumped at her. Mouse brained ShadClanner! He thought, this tom wasn't the most compassionate or friendly feline luckily fighting had nothing to do with compassion or being friendly. Mostly he believed what his father told him as a kit and apprentice. That true warrior didn't have emotions,
that was one reason he didn't get along well with Passionblaze. He and the deputy have never gotten along, it was just the was it would be. It wasn't like he wasn't loyal to ThunderClan because Passion was going to be leader, no he would fight to the death for ThunderClan, and he would lessen to orders.

@king kaleb!
again.

it seems like they couldnt catch a break.

but what scared them most was how easily nightpaw seemed to jump into battle. perhaps they had a habit of looking at her as the frail and scared kittypet they had brought into the clan long ago. but she was more than that, she was going to be a warrior soon. teeth and claws along with the scent of blood was in the air now, and it brought back to many memories. geckoleaf. the scent of blood triggered them now. they could remember how her blood felt running down their paws as they held her close, watching the life drain from her eyes as she died from wounds. they could remember the last gathering where this had happened, where she had gone missing just like this. how they had taken a syndicate fighters eye out. they had watched it roll into the grass.but they were also a warrior. they had the training, the skills to defend themselves, yet when it came to emotional stabability thats a different story. but it seemed when wars happened they always lost something. after the tension with riverclan and shadowclan, russetstar had stepped down. then cricketpaw died. then geckoleaf died.

nightpaw couldnt die too.

they watched her flood into the scene of fighting cats, amber hues narrowing on the cat she was fighting. they were much bigger than her by the looks of it. they knew she could do it, but they couldnt have that risk. that risk of losing her too. they bounded across the gathering clearing, running faster than they ever had. things seemed to blurr out of their senses and the only thing they were focused on was their friend, nightpaw. their other half they would describe her. they could feel their claws dig into the dirt and fly behind them with how fast and how much force they were using. once they were close enough to the thunderclan warrior she was fighting, they balanced all of their weight in their haunches and flung themselves forward into the air, front paws outstretched and letting out a loud yowl of fury at they aimed for the side of the thunderclan warriors ribs.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:34 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
With mud covering his paws and rain making his pelt drenched, Passionblaze steadily got to his paws, as fast as he could with his side aching. The mud was slippery, not ideal for fighting standards. But, when you were in battle, that mattered little.

Passionblaze kept a glare towards his opponent, watching as he was struggling as well. It would have been a humorous sight if Passionblaze found a battle to be comical. Nothing about this fight was funny. Passionblaze was edging closer, the pain a hum in his ear that he ignored. As long as the tom continued to fight back, Passionblaze would reciprocate.

The ShadowClan cat was appearing closer, causing Passionblaze to stop dead in his tracks, a fierce gaze cast onto his enemy. When the tom had thrown himself towards Passionblaze, his movement was slippery, caused by the mud, perhaps. This clumsy move gave Passionblaze the advantage to quickly leap to the side, causing him to almost hunch over because of his side. That didn't mean he dodged the faint pick of claws touching his fur. Passionblaze quickly scrambled back up, and he shot forward towards his opponent to knock him off balance.
By the time Brokencreek noticed his counterattack, it was too late--the tom knocked him back and he slammed into the ground. He wheezed and coughing hoarsely, his eyes watering. He spat out what was stuck in his throat and blood splattered to the ground, mixing with the thick mud.

I failed. The thought stunned Brokencreek as he felt blood dripping from his mouth. His legs trembled with exhaustion and pain. His broken tail twitched. I can just give up now, he thought, but he knew that wasn't true. If he gave up, it would be the end of ShadowClan. He could never live with himself knowing that he let down his Clan. One hit. Just land one hit on him.

He barely stopped to think before he snarled and attacked Passionblaze. He stepped forward, ready to tear through the deputy's fur, when his paws slid in the mud. Brokencreeklost his balance and fell to the mud, silt splattering in his eyes and ears. For a moment, he just lay there in disbelief and shame. I failed. There was no sugarcoating it, no way around it. He had lost to ThunderClan. He looked up at Passionblaze, his hazel eyes hoping for the mercy he knew he likely wouldn't get. Even to his dying breaths, he would refuse to beg. Brokencreek might lose this fight, but he would never lose his pride.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
@Beau @Radler

Rowanblaze tumbled over onto his back and looked up in slight shock at Halfgaze. Then, Rowanblaze growled at Halfgaze, "I don't know what I'm talking about?" He snarled lifting up his lips revealing his sharp canines. "I think you're wrong." But before Halfgaze could do anything, he saw just behind Halfgaze, Mistwing was pinned down by Nightshadow. Growling, the tom kicked the deputy off with all of his might, throwing her to the side. "Shadowclan trash..." He growled as he leaped knocking Nightshadow away, causing her to miss Mistwings throat but claw her eye. Rowanblaze, at the time, didnt realize what happened. He simply leaped onto Nightshadow and swiping at her muzzle with his claws now completely unsheathed, his claws penetrating her cheek deeply.
Nightshadow howled in pain as the other cat clawed at her face. She stumbled back and away from Mistwing and shook her head, surprised. "You made me miss! Idiot ThunderClan cats, they just can't keep to themselves, can they? Always in other cats' business that they have no right to interfere with," Nightshadow exclaimed. She began circling Rowanblaze, now extremely irritated. She growled and glanced over to Mistwing, who was lying limp on the ground. Fury raged inside her as she turned to Rowanblaze. In her mind, Mistwing was fair game because she had attempted to kill Nightshadow. Rowanblaze interfering didn't seem fair to her, and she extended her claws to the max. "You mouse-brain! She was mine to kill!" Nightshadow shouted, anger simmering. Snarling, she bared her teeth and put her body weight into a swipe aimed at Rowanblaze's throat.
@Beau
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Golden’s shoulders stung, and now he was trying to get her off him. Thankfully, his claws actually managed to scrape across her stomach, and that helped a bunch. Quickly pushing himself up, grimacing as he felt mud plastered against his body. He could push the substance away, but that wasn’t the thing on his mind right now. What was actually on his mind was getting this cat to leave him alone. “The question you should be asking yourself is why your deputy attacked first.” he growled, his eyes narrowed. She was trying to stall, that was obvious, and that only made him lunge towards the she-Cat once again, trying not to kill her, but make sure that she would learn to check her facts before accusing him. Yes, he did attack, but passionblaze had hurt him first! There wasn’t any time to think about it right now, his eyes narrowed as he tried to pin her down.
Sweetfawn hissed, wiggling from us grasp, her tail lashing back and forth. Rain began to fall, slow at first but steadily growing heavier as time wore on. "You attacked my clanmates!" She yowled. She was about to say more, whatever would come to mind at the moment, but was toppled over by his sheer speed and her unawareness. Cursing silently, she dug her paws into the mud, cringing outwardly as they sunk it, and tried to tear herself free, leaving a bit of her fur in his claws. Her belly was now searing with pain after having the wound stretched as she was bowled over. She shook her head to clear the ringing, but still found herself weary. Deciding that one more attack couldn't hurt, Sweetfawn darted forward, aiming a mighty swipe at the ShadowClan leader's muzzle, sharp claws unsheathed. If the blow fell, she hoped he would get the message that juts becuase she was small and young, she couldn't be chased off that easily.

(( sorry for the belatedness ))
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
As soon as Emberpaw made contact with Snowpaw's back, she dug her claws into his white pelt, deep enough to make blood well up in stark contrast against his fur. She was taken aback when Snowpaw rolled onto his back, but did not loose her hold, determined to cling to him no matter what he tried. But before she could do any substantial damage, she felt the crushing weight of the Thunderclan apprentice on top of her and let out a panicked yowl. For a few heartbeats, Emberpaw struggled for breath, rendered almost immobile by Snowpaw. After a few heaving seconds, she snapped her jaw shut around the only thing she could reach, the middle of Snowpaw's thrashing tail. She did whatever she could to get the white apprentice off of her, flexing her claws embedded in his back. Nothing seemed like it would be enough to make Snowpaw release his upper hand, when suddenly a bolt of lighting lit up the sky with a defeaning crack, thunder rumbling behind it.

Leopardpaw felt a buzz of frustration as Ashnose dodged her initial attack, but also felt excited he was doing at least something to counter her advances. She barely paid attention to his words, Starclan the last thing on her mind. As she skidded to a halt she whipped around and teased, "I won't tell Starclan if you won't." She was uncharacteristically furious on her mentors behalf, and this had been her first oppurtunity in battle, and this was not a fight she could run away from. This time, she darted towards Ashnose with more certainty, her paws now familiar with the slippery earth. As she surged towards him, mimicking her earlier attack, at the last second she side-stepped her original target and dropped her body low the ground, snapping at Ashnose's hindleg, her teeth less than a mouse-length away from his leg as she rapidly closed the distance.
"Smart mouthed furball." Ashnose hissed under his breath, hardly caring if Leopardpaw heard him. ThunderClan cats were so stubborn, but this she-cat was one of the most stubborn cats the ShadowClan tom had ever met. He dug his claws into the ground, feeling a sense of frustration and helplessness consume him. StarClan, stop this! He sent his silent prayer into the sky above.

I take back that part about Leopardpaw being smart, Ashnose thought to himself as the apprentice used the same approach as she did last time. He wondered what ThunderClan was teaching their apprentices for a heartbeat. Using the same move was not a good tactic, especially when the gray tom had avoided the attack so easily. He should have expected Leopardpaw to drop down, however. Of course she wasn't so stupid. It had been too late. The she-cat's teeth had already punctured the ShadowClan warrior's leg, sending a shock of pain up his leg and spine. Ashnose clenched his jaw, suppressing his yelp of pain. He didn't want to give Leopardpaw that satisfaction of hearing his cry of pain. Trying his hardest to kick the apprentice away from him, Ashnose turned around and began to snap his teeth at her. He didn't want to actually harm her, not yet at least. His goal for now was to keep space between them and potentially stall until this fight was broken up. I'll respect the truce.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sounds good to me. Sorry this is late.

Thistleheart was pushing though the rain and mud his thick gray fur was easily coated with mud and soaked with rain. Weaving around his Clanmates to find an opponent he was almost raked across the muzzle with a flash of claws. He let out a hiss and snaped at the paw that just missed him, by a whisker. At first he was surprised till he found out that it was a ShadowClan cat, warrior judging by her size. Letting a deep growl escape him he unsheathed his claws and began trying to plan his attack. The black feline was smaller then himself but most females were, he was a large tom. Lashing his tail, he stalked closer to her in a haft crouch haft stand, getting just close enough he jumped at her. Mouse brained ShadClanner! He thought, this tom wasn't the most compassionate or friendly feline luckily fighting had nothing to do with compassion or being friendly. Mostly he believed what his father told him as a kit and apprentice. That true warrior didn't have emotions,
that was one reason he didn't get along well with Passionblaze. He and the deputy have never gotten along, it was just the was it would be. It wasn't like he wasn't loyal to ThunderClan because Passion was going to be leader, no he would fight to the death for ThunderClan, and he would lessen to orders.

@king kaleb!
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
again.

it seems like they couldnt catch a break.

but what scared them most was how easily nightpaw seemed to jump into battle. perhaps they had a habit of looking at her as the frail and scared kittypet they had brought into the clan long ago. but she was more than that, she was going to be a warrior soon. teeth and claws along with the scent of blood was in the air now, and it brought back to many memories. geckoleaf. the scent of blood triggered them now. they could remember how her blood felt running down their paws as they held her close, watching the life drain from her eyes as she died from wounds. they could remember the last gathering where this had happened, where she had gone missing just like this. how they had taken a syndicate fighters eye out. they had watched it roll into the grass.but they were also a warrior. they had the training, the skills to defend themselves, yet when it came to emotional stabability thats a different story. but it seemed when wars happened they always lost something. after the tension with riverclan and shadowclan, russetstar had stepped down. then cricketpaw died. then geckoleaf died.

nightpaw couldnt die too.

they watched her flood into the scene of fighting cats, amber hues narrowing on the cat she was fighting. they were much bigger than her by the looks of it. they knew she could do it, but they couldnt have that risk. that risk of losing her too. they bounded across the gathering clearing, running faster than they ever had. things seemed to blurr out of their senses and the only thing they were focused on was their friend, nightpaw. their other half they would describe her. they could feel their claws dig into the dirt and fly behind them with how fast and how much force they were using. once they were close enough to the thunderclan warrior she was fighting, they balanced all of their weight in their haunches and flung themselves forward into the air, front paws outstretched and letting out a loud yowl of fury at they aimed for the side of the thunderclan warriors ribs.
Nightpaw just missed her surprise attack, and now that she had the tom's attention, he was stalking toward her. Now that he was, Nightpaw saw for the first time, just how much bigger her was than her and a jolt of fear shot through her as she gave ground, hissing at him as she kept her ears flat and her teeth bared. It wasn't as if she'd never fought a larger cat before. Her own mentor for one... Then again, Goldenstar had never had that look in his eyes either. That one that this warrior had that said he was ready to shred her. She saw him crouch low and could tell the pounce was coming, and that she did not want to be under him when he landed. She got low, ready to spring away and circle around him wherever he wound up. But before he could spring, a flash of golden fur whizzed through the air, right at him. Nightpaw was too stunned to register what had happened right away, but she knew that pelt anywhere. "Daydream?" What in the name of Starclan are they doing?

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:11 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Smart mouthed furball." Ashnose hissed under his breath, hardly caring if Leopardpaw heard him. ThunderClan cats were so stubborn, but this she-cat was one of the most stubborn cats the ShadowClan tom had ever met. He dug his claws into the ground, feeling a sense of frustration and helplessness consume him. StarClan, stop this! He sent his silent prayer into the sky above.

I take back that part about Leopardpaw being smart, Ashnose thought to himself as the apprentice used the same approach as she did last time. He wondered what ThunderClan was teaching their apprentices for a heartbeat. Using the same move was not a good tactic, especially when the gray tom had avoided the attack so easily. He should have expected Leopardpaw to drop down, however. Of course she wasn't so stupid. It had been too late. The she-cat's teeth had already punctured the ShadowClan warrior's leg, sending a shock of pain up his leg and spine. Ashnose clenched his jaw, suppressing his yelp of pain. He didn't want to give Leopardpaw that satisfaction of hearing his cry of pain. Trying his hardest to kick the apprentice away from him, Ashnose turned around and began to snap his teeth at her. He didn't want to actually harm her, not yet at least. His goal for now was to keep space between them and potentially stall until this fight was broken up. I'll respect the truce.
Leopardpaw's heart raced as she landed a successful attack, pleased she hadn't been thwarted twice in a row. She sunk her teeth in deeper, tail thrashing behind her. When Ashnose began trying to dislodge her she wasn't sure whether to let go or hold on. She felt her grip on his leg loosening and when he turned to snap at her, her fur bristled in response, letting go of his leg and spinning to face him. Leopardpaw kept her body low to the ground and her ears were flat against her head as she hissed at him. She noticed, furiously, he was still refusing to strike her, treating her like a kit. Leopardpaw straightened suddenly, taking a threatening step towards the larger tom, "Starclan might thank you for your cowardice, but Shadowclan certainly won't. Do you love Starclan so much that you want all of Shadowclan to join them?"
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow howled in pain as the other cat clawed at her face. She stumbled back and away from Mistwing and shook her head, surprised. "You made me miss! Idiot ThunderClan cats, they just can't keep to themselves, can they? Always in other cats' business that they have no right to interfere with," Nightshadow exclaimed. She began circling Rowanblaze, now extremely irritated. She growled and glanced over to Mistwing, who was lying limp on the ground. Fury raged inside her as she turned to Rowanblaze. In her mind, Mistwing was fair game because she had attempted to kill Nightshadow. Rowanblaze interfering didn't seem fair to her, and she extended her claws to the max. "You mouse-brain! She was mine to kill!" Nightshadow shouted, anger simmering. Snarling, she bared her teeth and put her body weight into a swipe aimed at Rowanblaze's throat.
@Beau
@Beau

Rowanblaze's eyes widened at the felines strength. The tom came tumbling over and rolled onto his back as the feline leaped up and aimed her paw at his throat. Rowanblaze froze in shock as there was nothing he could really do, except use his back legs and claw viciously at the felines soft belly. A sudden sharp pain sliced into his neck and he let out a yowl of pain, blood poured from his neck.

[Now would be a good time to stop Nightshadow, Halfgaze c;]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Closed Thread