Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by ellie
Today 04:57 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old December 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss held her head high she liked to take charge of things her tail flicked she looked behind herself . " I think we shall head where ever our guts tell us or what ever we feel like going to " she meowed and started walking holding her head up tail in the air her ears twitched when she heard some other twolegs talking but it sounded different from talking it had.. A tune to it
" twolegs are so strange " she meowed and cleaned her chest fur she admit it did sound nice but she couldn't understand what they were saying .
Blossom tilted her head at the sound. "Yes, indeed. MAybe we could follow them? That could be our grand adventure!" Blossom said excitedly. She had never really looked into the lives of twolegs. At least not normal twolegs. her housefolk didn't really count as 'normal'. Blossom whipped her head around to face Weiss. "Do you want to? Follow them, I mean," Blossom asked. Her tail flopped like a fish on the ground. Her ears swiveled to face the twolegs. She smiled, watching the stars come out one by one as the twolegs continued on the path.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom tilted her head at the sound. "Yes, indeed. MAybe we could follow them? That could be our grand adventure!" Blossom said excitedly. She had never really looked into the lives of twolegs. At least not normal twolegs. her housefolk didn't really count as 'normal'. Blossom whipped her head around to face Weiss. "Do you want to? Follow them, I mean," Blossom asked. Her tail flopped like a fish on the ground. Her ears swiveled to face the twolegs. She smiled, watching the stars come out one by one as the twolegs continued on the path.
Weiss stood still she watched the twolegs one of them jumped up and held up a pink paw the other didn't seem to react to the other twolegs excitement . She looked up at the sky it started turning to night she noticed the stars come out as well they seemed to reflect in her own eyes her nose now twitched smelling something disgusting kinda like smoke yet more disgusting . Suddenly her eyes widened she heard a loud roar that seemed to be getting closer to them then she saw a bright yellow light her mouth dropped open .
A MONSTER!
" WATCH OUT! " Weiss yelled and pushed blossom out of the way of the monster that ran by it didn't seem to pay attention to them .
" we should but keep clear of the monsters " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Weiss stood still she watched the twolegs one of them jumped up and held up a pink paw the other didn't seem to react to the other twolegs excitement . She looked up at the sky it started turning to night she noticed the stars come out as well they seemed to reflect in her own eyes her nose now twitched smelling something disgusting kinda like smoke yet more disgusting . Suddenly her eyes widened she heard a loud roar that seemed to be getting closer to them then she saw a bright yellow light her mouth dropped open .
A MONSTER!
" WATCH OUT! " Weiss yelled and pushed blossom out of the way of the monster that ran by it didn't seem to pay attention to them .
" we should but keep clear of the monsters " she meowed
Blossom yelped and rolled onto the grass. Panting she looked as the smelly monster passed them by. "Thanks," she breathed. "Do you ever wonder why they run in straight lines, never hunting or going off the big stone path? They stop in groups to let others pass by, but then they continue. What do they even do except run?" Blossom wondered at the huge monster. She found it fascinating that they had their own lights that turned on at night. It was most likely so they could see. As scary and brutal as the monsters were, they were interesting and resourceful. She still trembled from the fright. It's over Blossom. It doesn't matter anymore. You're fine, get over it. Why do you always make a big deal of it? She sighed and looked over at Weiss. "Do you still want to go for that walk? We'll be fine... right?" Blossom was sure they were fine, but it was nice to get confirmation from someone else.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Blossom yelped and rolled onto the grass. Panting she looked as the smelly monster passed them by. "Thanks," she breathed. "Do you ever wonder why they run in straight lines, never hunting or going off the big stone path? They stop in groups to let others pass by, but then they continue. What do they even do except run?" Blossom wondered at the huge monster. She found it fascinating that they had their own lights that turned on at night. It was most likely so they could see. As scary and brutal as the monsters were, they were interesting and resourceful. She still trembled from the fright. It's over Blossom. It doesn't matter anymore. You're fine, get over it. Why do you always make a big deal of it? She sighed and looked over at Weiss. "Do you still want to go for that walk? We'll be fine... right?" Blossom was sure they were fine, but it was nice to get confirmation from someone else.
Weiss pantted she watched it go by and tilted her head
" everything has a purpose . Somethings can't do anything but run " she meowed and looked down thinking of her past she was lost in thought for a while looking at the blade of grass her left ear twitched
is this what I want? To run? Not to face my problems? No it's not running I'm just gathering myself .
" yes as long as we stick together were fine " she meowed and started walking her blue eyes seemed to glow in the shadows giving them even more of a cold feeling
" shame it took so long to rescue me from the guilt that you used to tie me to your family tree I guess your training failed your not in charge I'm free. " she sang her voice rang in the air

Old December 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Weiss pantted she watched it go by and tilted her head
" everything has a purpose . Somethings can't do anything but run " she meowed and looked down thinking of her past she was lost in thought for a while looking at the blade of grass her left ear twitched
is this what I want? To run? Not to face my problems? No it's not running I'm just gathering myself .
" yes as long as we stick together were fine " she meowed and started walking her blue eyes seemed to glow in the shadows giving them even more of a cold feeling
" shame it took so long to rescue me from the guilt that you used to tie me to your family tree I guess your training failed your not in charge I'm free. " she sang her voice rang in the air
Blossom stood awkwardly, listening to Weiss sing. As she analyzed the words of the tune, the meaning became clear. She no longer felt tied to her father, she felt free. Blossom swayed as the notes flew through the air, warming the cool breeze. She felt as if her heart would burst with compassion, for she wanted to comfort Weiss for the rest of her days. "Wiess," Blossom interrupted guiltily. She had a burning question that had been in the back of her mind ever since they met. "We... are we friends? I feel like we are, but is it official? I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I've known you since I was little. I want to be friends, but I don't want to press the title onto you," she whispered quietly.

As she waited for a reply, she looked at the twinkling stars. Some say they're souls waving at the living. Blossom personally believed they were mocking her. They were free and had lived their life with no regrets, but she was stuck in a never-ending cycle. The sun rose and set every day, it seemed predictable. Then something happened and turned the world upside down, and shook everyone around. Blossom felt like today was one of those fateful days. One of those days where any choice she made affected her entire life. One of those days where every footstep of an ant shook the whole ground. One of those days where a fly buzzing threw soundwaves across the world. Blossom suddenly felt the need to measure every single one of her actions, making sure she wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, she felt like she had put enough people in danger to save herself. It was time to become selfless. When she was growing up, that was the only thing she had ever wanted to be. She wanted to put her life on the line to save others, and she didn't want them to have to pay her back. Maybe that was why she had wanted to join a clan for so long; she had liked the idea of each cat helping the whole clan. Blossom smiled blissfully and looked back into the deep sky.

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Blossom stood awkwardly, listening to Weiss sing. As she analyzed the words of the tune, the meaning became clear. She no longer felt tied to her father, she felt free. Blossom swayed as the notes flew through the air, warming the cool breeze. She felt as if her heart would burst with compassion, for she wanted to comfort Weiss for the rest of her days. "Wiess," Blossom interrupted guiltily. She had a burning question that had been in the back of her mind ever since they met. "We... are we friends? I feel like we are, but is it official? I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I've known you since I was little. I want to be friends, but I don't want to press the title onto you," she whispered quietly.

As she waited for a reply, she looked at the twinkling stars. Some say they're souls waving at the living. Blossom personally believed they were mocking her. They were free and had lived their life with no regrets, but she was stuck in a never-ending cycle. The sun rose and set every day, it seemed predictable. Then something happened and turned the world upside down, and shook everyone around. Blossom felt like today was one of those fateful days. One of those days where any choice she made affected her entire life. One of those days where every footstep of an ant shook the whole ground. One of those days where a fly buzzing threw soundwaves across the world. Blossom suddenly felt the need to measure every single one of her actions, making sure she wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, she felt like she had put enough people in danger to save herself. It was time to become selfless. When she was growing up, that was the only thing she had ever wanted to be. She wanted to put her life on the line to save others, and she didn't want them to have to pay her back. Maybe that was why she had wanted to join a clan for so long; she had liked the idea of each cat helping the whole clan. Blossom smiled blissfully and looked back into the deep sky.
Weiss ears perked up and looked at blossom the kittypet that she didn't expect to be with , that she didn't expect to stand up for her. She was tired of feeling poised tired of feeling like a pawn . Her eyes blinked a bit she didn't really know the meaning of the word friend since she never had one before
" I believe so ... Apologies I don't really know what it's like to have one " she meowed she looked back at her paws
I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces that stood between my mind and heart

Old December 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Weiss ears perked up and looked at blossom the kittypet that she didn't expect to be with , that she didn't expect to stand up for her. She was tired of feeling poised tired of feeling like a pawn . Her eyes blinked a bit she didn't really know the meaning of the word friend since she never had one before
" I believe so ... Apologies I don't really know what it's like to have one " she meowed she looked back at her paws
I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces that stood between my mind and heart
"Me either," Blossom whispered softly. She glanced at the other she-cat, watching her stare at her paws. Blossom looked ahead at the swaying trees and bushes. They had accepted their fate, submitting to the wind. They allowed themselves to bend and twist, doing whatever the wind wanted. She remembered a story a cat had once told her. It was about a willow tree that had challenged an oak to a competition. Whoever could stand the strongest gust of wind won. The wind blew its hardest, snapping the brittle oak tree, while the willow flexed with the wind. It popped back up, unharmed. Blossom knew that she should be flexible, but it was hard for her to find a balance between pushover, and overly stubborn.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
"Me either," Blossom whispered softly. She glanced at the other she-cat, watching her stare at her paws. Blossom looked ahead at the swaying trees and bushes. They had accepted their fate, submitting to the wind. They allowed themselves to bend and twist, doing whatever the wind wanted. She remembered a story a cat had once told her. It was about a willow tree that had challenged an oak to a competition. Whoever could stand the strongest gust of wind won. The wind blew its hardest, snapping the brittle oak tree, while the willow flexed with the wind. It popped back up, unharmed. Blossom knew that she should be flexible, but it was hard for her to find a balance between pushover, and overly stubborn.
She looked back at blossom
why am I caring all of a sudden ? It's not like she's apart of my family well more like a travesty then what's it supposed to be. But Olympia is better then father
She then looked at a alley way her ear flicked her eyes looked even colder in the night . She remembered one of the many things that her father said one of them being the weak shall die and the strong shall live . Was she the weak one now? Practically running away ? Being with another kittypet ? She then looked in the direction they came from then at blossom again. Now she was confused who she really was. A snoty and cold kittypet that always judged or a lost kitten
She let out a frustrated hiss and walking forward
" this way " she said sternly

Old December 11th, 2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
She looked back at blossom
why am I caring all of a sudden ? It's not like she's apart of my family well more like a travesty then what's it supposed to be. But Olympia is better then father
She then looked at a alley way her ear flicked her eyes looked even colder in the night . She remembered one of the many things that her father said one of them being the weak shall die and the strong shall live . Was she the weak one now? Practically running away ? Being with another kittypet ? She then looked in the direction they came from then at blossom again. Now she was confused who she really was. A snoty and cold kittypet that always judged or a lost kitten
She let out a frustrated hiss and walking forward
" this way " she said sternly
Blossom blinked at the sudden change in mood, but obeyed the cat, following her. She couldn't help but wonder what was running through Weiss's mind, or how she was feeling. Her face showed no emotion, but the tone of her voice startled Blossom. "Weiss, are you... okay?" Blossom asked, unsure how to phrase her words from her thoughts. She looked at the distressed cat with worry apparent in her eyes. She felt pity for her, but said nothing more in fear of spiking her anger.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Blossom blinked at the sudden change in mood, but obeyed the cat, following her. She couldn't help but wonder what was running through Weiss's mind, or how she was feeling. Her face showed no emotion, but the tone of her voice startled Blossom. "Weiss, are you... okay?" Blossom asked, unsure how to phrase her words from her thoughts. She looked at the distressed cat with worry apparent in her eyes. She felt pity for her, but said nothing more in fear of spiking her anger.
no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed