Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lurking in the Bracken [p]
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:33 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by Willowfern
Today 01:26 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:18 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:01 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM

Old September 14th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default <Fight for a love stone>

@seeingstars
@Error
((You both applied for possible love intrest of Stonedapple, so here you go.))

Stonedapple

She smiled, walking up to the shadowclan and Riverclan border, her tail subconsciously curled around Duckslip's leg as they walked together.

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 14th, 2021 at 04:24 PM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:30 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: <Fight for a love stone>

/Silverflight\

The silver she-cat was hunting some mice for a change of prey, when her amber eyes caught Stonedapple at the Riverclan border. She padded over to her, sitting unusually closely next to her. “Hello, Stonedapple. What are you doing at the Riverclan and Shadowclan border? I’ve been just hunting, but you? She asked, a bit suspicious of Stonedapple. Although she loved cared for Stonedapple dearly, she was a bit worried she could have an infatuation with a Shadowclan cat.

@Cxndy_Fatal @seeingstars

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 14th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error View Post
/Silverflight\

The silver she-cat was hunting some mice for a change of prey, when her amber eyes caught Stonedapple at the Riverclan border. She padded over to her, sitting unusually closely next to her. “Hello, Stonedapple. What are you doing at the Riverclan and Shadowclan border? I’ve been just hunting, but you? She asked, a bit suspicious of Stonedapple. Although she loved cared for Stonedapple dearly, she was a bit worried she could have an infatuation with a Shadowclan cat.

@Cxndy_Fatal
Stonedapple

"Oh! Hello, Silverflight. Me and Duckslip were just taking a walk, didn't notice how far we have come." She purred, nudging Duckslip
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Cxndy_Fatal • @Error }
~~~
Duckslip felt their heart racing. They'd noticed the whole time, though it wasn't hard to notice when her tail almost covered the entirety of their leg. They found it funny, and in a way, kinda cute. They shifted closer, their face burning hot as they looked down at their paws. They just tried to keep their thoughts off the fact that they were so nervous they could puke. Their attention turned to the silver she-cat ahead of them that spoke. The munchkin warrior took a shaky breath before speaking "...Hey Silverflight" They mumbled, a disappointed sigh escaped the small warrior's maw.

Stagnight padded through the dense forest, the scent of Riverclan was strong today, wonder what's up? He thought to himself, he picked up his pace, wanting to get to the border to snoop sooner than later. He paused once they were in eye-shot. The large chocolate tom lowered himself as he stalked closer, trying to get within earshot.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

Last edited by seeingstars; September 14th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
~~~
Duckslip felt their heart racing. They'd noticed the whole time, though it wasn't hard to notice when her tail almost covered the entirety of their leg. They found it funny, and in a way, kinda cute. They shifted closer, their face burning hot as they looked down at their paws. They just tried to keep their thoughts off the fact that they were so nervous they could puke. Their attention turned to the silver she-cat ahead of them that spoke. The munchkin warrior took a shaky breath before speaking "...Hey Silverflight" They mumbled, a disappointed sigh escaped the small warrior's maw.

Stagnight padded through the dense forest, the scent of Riverclan was strong today, wonder what's up? He thought to himself, he picked up his pace, wanting to get to the border to snoop sooner than later. He paused once they were in eye-shot. The large chocolate tom lowered himself as he stalked closer, trying to get within earshot.
Stonedapple
She smiled, nuzzling Duckslip. "Whats wrong?" She mewed, her expression becoming worried.

((Stone is one of those girls who has alot of cats hitting on her, yet she just yeets em into the dust-))
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:46 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

/Silverflight\

The she-cat’s ears perked, forgetting that Duckslip was there, and she smiled, looking to Stonedapple. “Oh, Well… She paused for a moment, before realising she had a chance to talk to Stonedapple a bit more. “May I join you? Not much I could do, and I could pick up some prey when we get back.” She explained. She eyed Duckslip, but ignored it, keeping her gaze on Stonedapple.

(OH CRAP I DIDNT READ ENOUGH AND SEE THAT DUCKSLIP WAS THERE AND THEY WERE TAKING A WALK CRAP @Cxndy_Fatal @seeingstars)

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:50 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error View Post
/Silverflight\

The she-cat’s ears perked, forgetting that Duckslip was there, and she smiled, looking to Stonedapple. “Oh, Well… She paused for a moment, before realising she had a chance to talk to Stonedapple a bit more. “May I join you? Not much I could do, and I could pick up some prey when we get back.” She explained. She eyed Duckslip, but ignored it, keeping her gaze on Stonedapple.

(OH CRAP I DIDNT READ ENOUGH AND SEE THAT DUCKSLIP WAS THERE AND THEY WERE TAKING A WALK CRAP @Cxndy_Fatal @seeingstars)
Stonedapple
"Ah, Sure! But we are gonna rest here for a bit, if that's okay." She smiled, laying down and crossing her paws. Her tail slowly slipping off Duckslip's leg as she yawned. "Her fur shimered in the light, her bright blue eyes.
@seeingstars

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 14th, 2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:55 PM

(it's all good! lol)
~~~
Duckslip's breath caught in their throat as they looked on at Stonedapple. They were rendered speechless at the very slightest contact. The chocolate calico munchkin let out a nervous purr as they looked up at Stonedapple "I-I'm all good!" They stammered out, embarrassment tugged at their stomach. They glanced towards the other she-cat and frowned, but quickly covered it with a forced smile "You can join if-" they were cut off by Stagnight's voice.

Stagnight quirked a brow, three lovely she-cats all in one place, was today his lucky day. The shadowclan tom licked a paw and drew it over his ear and face several times. He finally cleaned his whiskers then stood up and cleared his throat "Hello Ladies, You three lovely creatures are sure venturing near the Shadowclan border, If you crossed I'd have no choice but to shred you, and with she-cats as beautiful as you it truly would be a shame." The chocolate pointed tom rolled his shoulders to show off his muscles two the three. He was flirting and threatening them, wow

~~~

Last edited by seeingstars; September 14th, 2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:56 PM

~~~
(We should have like, post turns to keep things in order a lil more, i think the order we started with was fatal, error then me, up to you guys tho)

~~~
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
(it's all good! lol)
~~~
Duckslip's breath caught in their throat as they looked on at Stonedapple. They were rendered speechless at the very slightest contact. The chocolate calico munchkin let out a nervous purr as they looked up at Stonedapple "I-I'm all good!" They stammered out, embarrassment tugged at their stomach.

Stagnight quirked a brow, three lovely she-cats all in one place, was today his lucky day. The shadowclan tom licked a paw and drew it over his ear and face several times. He finally cleaned his whiskers then stood up and cleared his throat "Hello Ladies, You three lovely creatures are sure venturing near the Shadowclan border, If you crossed I'd have no choice but to shred you, and with she-cats as beautiful as you it truly would be a shame." The chocolate pointed tom rolled his shoulders to show off his muscles two the three. He was flirting and threatening them, wow
Stonedapple

"Actually, Duckslip has no gender." She hissed, correcting the Arrogant tom. "And we know we are on the border, we wouldn't dare cross it.'' She stated, standing up and stepping in between Stagnight and Duckslip and Silverwing, facing Stagnight with a glare.