Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Goldenpaw slipped out from under Deadfang. "Thanks," She mewed, then she leaped at Death. Goldenpaw landed on Death's back and bit his scruff. "Your gonna pay!"

Wait, does Death die, or not?)

DeadFang sighed softly at her, 'I saved you because I love you, either if you know that or you don't, I'll be there to save you' he chuckled before leaping beside her and matching her swipe after swipe
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Retribution

U
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorKing View Post
DeadFang gasped seeing Goldenpaw disappear under the tom, snarling his broad shoulders bristled and the toms seasoned muscles rippled charging across the battlefield he grabbed Death with his claws and hauled him off Goldenpaw, throwing him he stood over Goldenpaw protecting her, "Oi, you" he spat at Death, "You ever harm a hair on her pelt again and I'll send you to starclan!"
He lifted his paws up and blew it down at Goldenpaw before he got thrown off. Snarling he got up and jumped at the tom.
{Yes, he does die!}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; May 7th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
He lifted his paws up and blew it down at Goldenpaw before he got thrown off. Snarling he got up and jumped at the tom.

His eyes glittered with rage rearing on his hind legs he lashed out catching the tom with razor sharp claws slicing through the toms chest and cheek, before leaping back to stand beside a clanmate
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing fell forward, kicking her back legs at the cat. She couldn't give up so fast. Her extra weight made her movements sloppy, but she bounced up. She clawed at the cat's face more.
Aurora made a point to roll away quickly, hopping back at her feet and narrowly avoiding Littlewing's claws. As hell had broke loose in the Dusk Syndicate Clearing, all she smelled was the metallic scent of blood. The tangy smell making her wrinkle her nose in distaste at every deep inhale. The feline weaved her way back to Littlewing's aiming to curl her claws into the warrior's temples.
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw crashed into a rock and lied there for a moment, then she got up and darted at Death. "Leave Deadfang alone!" She snarled. Goldenpaw bit Death's tail, hard. When she tasted blood she shook Death's tail. This is what you get!

Character Site

Old May 7th, 2017, 06:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Chirppaw swerved, but not fast enough to get completely free. She felt some of her long bushy fur tear away, ripping from her frame. She growled, not because she was angry at the cat, but because her fur was messed up. She really wanted to fix it, but if she stopped now, it would be going against everything Auroraflame had taught her about battle. Stopping now would result in the end of her. She hissed at the other she cat, warm honey brown eyes narrowed into slits. "You'll pay for that." She hissed, her voice low. She knew it was a petty thing to be fighting for in all this, but she liked looking beautiful, and now that there was a good chunk of fur missing off her side, that wasn't exactly perfect enough for her. In anger, she lashed out, her aim more in point this time. She hadn't done much battle training yet so she knew she was going to get lucky blows, if any.

Mercury let out a hiss of both disappointment and satisfaction as her claws came away with a couple tufts of the other cats fur. Mercury paused for just a heartbeat, tearing the fur from her claws and spitting it out on the ground, which was now splotched with more blood than usual because of the battle. She stood up at her full height, and because both her parents were somewhat large cats, that was quite tall. She growled back tauntingly, waving the tip of her tail. “Oh, and what's an ickle wittle kittypet like you gonna do about it?” the silver and white tabby sneered, her voice becoming deadly soft and eyes burning with rage. Rage that this weakling dare storm into her home, attack her, and then get made when a little fur starts flying. It made no sense to Mercury, and she in her thought, she hadn't been paying much attention. It was more of a surprise as suddenly claws sank into her shoulder, drawing blood. Maddened, the young cat lunged, teeth bared. She turned, aiming to kick out with both hindlegs and land a nasty blow at the other cat's chest. It was a risky move, but effective if it landed.

Last edited by doghouse; May 7th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Goldenpaw crashed into a rock and lied there for a moment, then she got up and darted at Death. "Leave Deadfang alone!" She snarled. Goldenpaw bit Death's tail, hard. When she tasted blood she shook Death's tail. This is what you get!

Snarling in fury he launched himself at Death grappling with him before throwing him to the ground he raised his paw claws extended but as he held it there his surroundings went quiet and black, snarling the toms known as Wolf, Fox and Beetle all launched themselves at him, a cringe worthy thud was heard as muscle rammed into muscle, the impact sent DeadFang flying, as he was sent back his head connected with a rock and as he landed a trail of blood dripped from the toms head
Old May 7th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorKing View Post
His eyes glittered with rage rearing on his hind legs he lashed out catching the tom with razor sharp claws slicing through the toms chest and cheek, before leaping back to stand beside a clanmate
He grasped, blood dripping from his chest. (He's about to die rn!)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Awww... I wanted to kill him...)

Goldenpaw let go of Death's tail and hissed. SkyClan has to win! Goldenpaw lashed her tail. SkyClan will win!

Ummm... Is Deadfang imaging, or is this in the battle?)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 7th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Awww... I wanted to kill him...)

Goldenpaw let go of Death's tail and hissed. SkyClan has to win! Goldenpaw lashed her tail. SkyClan will win!

Ummm... Is Deadfang imaging, or is this in the battle?)
SilverEye yowled as he raced over to his brother "DEADFANG!!" He screeched in horror and grief "DeadFang....DeadFang wake up!!" He pleaded ignoring te three enemies that had attacked his brother "You promised...." he sobbed "You promised you'd always be there for me!" He wailed looking up to Goldenpaw his eyes were pools of misery and grief "Save him...get him out of here" he pleaded voice breaking before howling to the sky "STARCLAN DONT TAKE HIM!!!"
Closed Thread