Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 10:44 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Retribution

@Empress Of Evil

Blackthorn ignored the tom's sneers, when Sparta gives some swipes, he avoided some attacks, even so, he stayed with wound on him, when Sparta flung himself at Blackthorn, the siamese cat deviated, it was when Blackthorn dug his claws in the fighter, he tried to immobilize, standing over, and biting the fighter's neck.

(No problem with short posts, sometimes it's necessary)
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:53 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Blazingcomet moved out of the way, but still could feel the tom's claws just barely brush against his shoulder. Though it was nothing serious, it sent a fiery feeling rippling down his leg and he angrily gritted his teeth. "I'm here for my Clan. And we don't want to fight if we don't have to. It's your fault that we're here, you and your little Syndicate friends. So get out now before I do have to hurt you." The time for talk could be over. Perhaps it was time that he try and hurt this cat. But he didn't want to, he didn't want to have to fight... there was always a risk that one of them would end up dead. Better the other cat then him, he supposed, but he would have to live with the knowledge that he'd killed another cat. Blazingcomet lashed out quicker this time, aiming to catch the tom across the face. Those types of blows normally hurt more... they were more effective, at any rate. Perhaps this could work. Perhaps he could really get out of this without either one getting too hurt.
for @Nighty
[/SIZE]
Calixto wasn't exactly expecting the blow to the face, expecting that a cat with that much hate towards the Syndicate, would aim for his throat. So he raised his paws to block his throat, and the claws raked across his face, down his left eye and over the bridge of his nose. Now, the claws had missed his eye, and they weren't too deep, but he could feel the fiery burn if it. He knew that it hurt. And he knew he was going to do worse for the other tom. He wasn't going to argue with him. Talking was for fighting kits who threw petty insults back at each other. Sure he liked to hear himself talk, but this cat needed to go. He lashed out, aiming for the chest, hoping for a fatal blow. He had never managed to kill a cat before, but if Skyclan felt so inclined to surprise them with an attack, the Calixto would do what he needed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Alabasterpaw was furious. Seriously? He was going to go with her, still? Looks like it's time to bring out her little scarred past. Such a shame-- I'm sure he had no idea about this. "Oh? So you don't care that she parades around like an angel, pretending to be better then me? You don't care that she attacked me when we were younger because I decided to have some fun? You don't care that she drove away the last tom who cared about her-- oh my mistake, she drove both of them away. You don't care that one day, you're going to end up just like them... alone and watching her flirt with the next cat that walks by? I used to think she was no flirt... believe me, she's my sister, I thought I knew her better. But I was wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did." And now it was beginning to sound like she was actually caring.

Knowing Alabasterpaw? There was something sneaky going on here, definitely. She was playing her mind game. Trying to twist the truth. Trying to make it sound like Asterpaw was wrong. He's really challenging me now? She thought, chuckling. This was the wrong time. Looks like he was just making mistake after mistake... he was going to die. And she knew it. Finally her time had come... her sister was nowhere around... she couldn't save him now. "Looks like your sweetheart isn't here to save you. Pity." Her expression contorted again, and she kept him carefully pinned with one paw while digging her claws into his side and ripping them horizontally. After doing this she dragged him over towards a tree and pushed him into it. Why wouldn't he just lay down and die? "Get up." She waited a second before forcefully pulling him upwards and pushing him into the tree again. On the side she had earlier clawed.

"I said GET UP!!"
Her voice was loud and obnoxious, but she didn't care. She hated everything about him. He'd had his chance. A chance to be with her. But no-- he was throwing it away for her sister. Well, now he wouldn't ever get to see her sister again. Until she ended up in StarClan from a broken heart. Looks like Alabasterpaw was, once again, getting what she wanted. Both cats dead. What a surprise. She stopped slamming him into the tree after a moment and stood there, glaring at him in a frustrated manner. "Why don't you just die already? How hard can you be to kill?" She growled, her expression annoyed. Yes. How hard could one cat be to kill. And yet, either Alabasterpaw was incompetent or this cat had some sort of power. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to let him live-- make him beg for his life, watch him have to submit to her and admit she was the best.

Too bad no one would be there to witness her victory. Oh well. She'd brag about it later. Or, she could have him beg and then kill him anyways. Either way would work. But perhaps she'd done enough damage. Alabasterpaw pressed down on his throat, keeping her claws sheathed this time, and waited to see how much damage there was-- or if she needed to do more before she was satisfied.
Azulpaw let out a hiss, wincing at the way her claws dug into him. Without realizing it, he tried pushing her off him, using his own claws to forcefully dig them into her, but soon enough he felt himself being dragged into a nearby tree--slammed into it, and laid limp, his eyes blinking slowly, but an arrogant smile placed on his maw. ''Oh, I just love it when you cause me pain, sweetheart.'' He groaned, breathing heavily. ''Please continue!'' He jeered at her, and felt his other side being forced into the tree. He, once again, let out a powerful yelp out of reflex.

''I don't need Asterpaw to keep saving me.'' He said, his voice cracking. He was tired of being the one pitied on. He could save himself just fine, but he did appreciate that Asterpaw would come for him.That she would fight her own sister for him. It must have been a tough thing to fight against family all for some...friend. I can handle this on my own.

The tom forced himself up, and looked down at his paws, vision blurred, but slowly he brought his head up, hearing her next words. His ears twitched, and he let out a bittersweet laugh. ''I suppose starclan don't think I'm finished on this lovely land. That, or you're just as weak as the damage you're causing me.'' His voice hardened, and perhaps he should had kept his maw closed to keep her from abusing him. But, he was Azulpaw. Shutting up was never his thing, and Alabasterpaw needed someone to stand up to her. As Asterpaw had said that Alabasterpaw was weak. She only manipulated others in order to get what she wanted. Azulpaw was tired of her little games.

''Oh, come on, I know you're right about Asterpaw.'' He finally admits, not being able to look up at the white feline. ''She's quite the charmer, isn't she? Stealing your motives, your ability to be the fairest of them all?'' He coughed, bringing up his yellow hues to stare at her. ''It can be a challenge! I understand that, but you have to know that Asterpaw only learned from the best...which is you. You can't blame her for acting like you!'' He rasped, trying to figure out a way to confuse her. Or, do anything that made her forget his pain. He had to find a way to her weakest point before Asterpaw found herself between them. The tom did not want Asterpaw fighting a battle that wasn't hers to be in. She was a gentle soul, and choosing between him, and the sister she always been around.

The tom staggered forward, feeling his side rip apart. How long would it be before he found himself walking among the sky and looking down at the ones he loved? As he staggered forward, thinking of a plan, it came to his sense that a thick fallen branch laid beside him, given from the tree. It was a sign. It had to be.

''I'm sorry, Alabasterpaw. I'm really am, but what about Bluepaw? The two of you were so happy together...I hadn't know you were so...interested in me.'' He said, keeping his eyes on her in a sly manner. He gave a lopsided grin, feigning his innocence, as his yellow hues stared at her with interest. He let out a purr, ''You're an angel. You should be the one walking the sky of starclan to glow down on us with your beauty. You transform night into day by simply walking by! Even Asterpaw can't do that, if I'm being honest. I should had chosen you.'' He purred once more, and gingerly began edging his way towards the thick branch, keeping his eyes locked on her until the object hit his hind leg. He wanted her dead. Badly injured, but that nagging feeling of knowing Asterpaw would be hurt, he couldn't allow himself to hurt the white feline.

''Please, forgive me, Alabasterpaw. We could rule this world together--You and I. We can get rid of Asterpaw if you'd like, and we'll be happy together.'' He pleads to her, bowing his head. Not in respect to her, but so he could lean it down towards the stick as he made himself look believable as possible. ''You're the only one that I want. I had to play act in order to get close to Asterpaw--trust me, she's not my type. But, you're everything I ever wanted.'' The tom wanted to gag. Why did he lie so badly? In the least, it did not matter. As long as the she cat believed him, then his plan was working. He would have the victory, and Asterpaw would stop looking and worrying about him as if he were helpless. Because he wasn't. He wasn't weak.

Fueled with that fire, the tom swiftly bent down his head, and latched onto the thick stick, swinging it up and whacking her in the head with it as hard as he could. Inflicting any type of damage that she had caused him. Hopefully he would cause a pretty bruise equally to match that pretty face of hers. Then, he tried his best to run, taking advantage of the moment to get away from her and get somewhere safe to cool his burning body down. He limped around, and eventually, he became too tired, and dropped onto the ground, all hope seemed lost. If he didn't get up in time Alabasterpaw caught up to him, then hope would be lost. But, he wouldn't stop fighting. He had to improvise somehow; anyhow.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Lonestar23

(Short but it's something to go off of ^^; )

Nightbreeze could feel her heart beating in her chest as Skyclan advanced on the Dusk Syndicates home. It had been a while, but the black molly had been in few scuffles before and never went home without leaving the other a reminder. Her claws flexed in and out of the ground as Grousestar stopped them, his call ringing out for Skyclan to attack. Nightbreeze slipped between her clanmates, her body hot with adrenaline as she squared up with the closest cat she could find, which happened to be a young female cat just about her size. Her lip curled up, showing her teeth, as she spat venom at the other cat. This was for her clan. Her home. She wouldn't be bullied by these flea-ridden fox-hearted cats. "Filthy rat. I hope all of you die!" The fur on the back of her neck bristled as she stalked closer, her tail lashing violently back and forth. It wasn't time to attack just yet, she wanted to get the other riled up. Riled up cats make mistakes and that's what Nightbreeze was looking for.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 6th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post

@Duskflight

Airpaw flexed her claws excitedly, but with a slight fearful gaze as she stared into the battlefield. I don't know whats going to happen, but I hope... Her ears pinned back against her head as she watched all the battling cats, she was hesitant on what she was going to do, what cats to fight, what had her mentor told her before this? "Don't fight the bigger cats, unless you think you can." Alright...alright I got this... Airpaw thought, whiskers twitching as she looked left and right. She knew she could fight those scrawny mouse-brains, they looked thin, she knew she could, with only one claw even, if she wanted to! Her fierce sapphire blue optics gleamed with a fierce determination, she would do anything to fight for her clan, even if she got hurt aaaaa lot!
The munchkin stared around, any cat that looked weak enough to fight yet? No...it didn't like their was any just yet. "Dang it.." She muttered bitterly, tail flicking with irritation, what a bust, she needed to prove to her clanmates she wasn't just a stupid kit, who even was too small to fight for her clan. She'd show them stupid cats who she fought with because they insulted her! This was her time to shine, her time to show her worth, her day of redemption! Airpaw held her determined gaze, chin high as she searched, again, for someone to fight with, and she'd come back proud she'd won the battle for her clan. She'd show them all! All of them! Every single cat who thought she couldn't do anything! She'd do anything to prove she wasn't too small, too weak to fight. She was just like every other cat. Every other cat, she was, Airpaw always thought that, and she would stick to her beliefs.
A battle, now this was an interesting upset to the daily routine. Hannibal knew that the tensions were growing high with Skyclan, especially with the reckless behavior of the his Syndicate counterparts, a battle was eminent and here it was, the clan cats fed up with their activity. Hannibal would have to say it was intelligent of the clan to attack now, most of the time the time of attack was in the night, it was unusual to attack during the day, not only that, but the Syndicate was still trying to adjust to their shift in leadership. Very intelligent indeed. And personally for Hannibal? He wouldn't care if the Syndicate was destroyed, if they lost, if anything he would prefer that, the cats of the Syndicate were reckless, without morals, manners and politeness, a band of rouges loosely held together with a leader. With this battle, he could kill a great many number of cats and not have to cover his tracks. He liked that.
So he carefully settled himself in the barrier around the camp after returning from a leisurely walk in the territory, his haunting orange gaze slowly sweeping over the battling figures, searching for one that would be a good warmup to this spree of violence. And his gaze locked onto a short, young looking cat who was seemingly confused, unsure of who to attack. A perfect start.
His claws were always unsheathed, just as they were now, so he stood slightly and with the speed comparable to that of a bird in flight, he came barreling to Airpaw from the right flank, with the sound of the battle ranging on, his pawsteps were barely distinguishable through the din of noise and ounce close enough, the dark cat leaped into the air, paws outstretched, aiming for her shoulders so that he could come crashing onto her back if he landed his jump correctly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @Duskflight ]

This battle was a chaotic mess.
Not a single thing was in order; cats were simply doing what they liked how they liked. The flame-point cat had even seen, as she stood trying to calculate the outcome of the battle, a Syndicate cat turning against another Syndicate cat--It's only a matter of time before our warriors do that, too, she thought darkly, at this point hunting for an opponent. The warrior, Flamingsnow, had yet to redden her claws with Syndicate blood and was beginning to get aggravated. After a brief scan of the battlefield, she noted a grey tom; larger than herself and enormously unafraid, she wondered if he was pulling a charade of some sort. Probably best not to cross his path... Though Flaming was hardly a foxlength or so away, she turned quickly, searching for some less intimidating cat. She knew she wouldn't win a fight with him.
At the point she turned away, she made an incredibly huge mistake. And Hannibal hadn't missed it, his paw swung and struck a crushing blow to the cats head he was fighting, sending them sprawling backwards either dead or unconscious, Hannibal didn't quite care which because he had a new target. Whipping his head, he would size Flamingsnow up, his tail flicking in thought before his paws sent him launching for her side, not a single sound escaping his maw as he went hurtling for her, giving no sound to warn her of his approach or his incoming attack.
His plan was simple enough, to crash into her side with his weight, enough force that if landed, would send her sprawling off to the side, and then he could begin his assault, before she would be able to get back up to her paws. But first he needed to land this bash into her side, his pupils narrowed slightly in concentration as he went sailing for her right side, her head turned away from him as she apparently searched for a less intimidating cat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Fear crept onto the black and white cat's face as he dodged past cats being flung here and there. Hawkpaw had never been in a battle, for he had been too young to participate in the liberation of the four other clans. This would be his first. And the tom was slightly worried, seeing as he hadn't had many chances to do battle training with his mentor. At first, he had been quite confident that if he chose a small enougntarget, he would be found. But now that he was actually in the battle, he felt worried.
Looking around, he was constantly turning around, his hackles raising as he felt as though someone was creeping up on him. Hawkpaw didn't like this. Strangely enough, he had always expected that his first battle would be exciting. Not because of the bloodshed that came with it, but because he would then have a chance to test out the skills he knew. For a moment, the apprentice felt like slinking into a bush and staying there for the rest of the battle. But no, he couldn't and he knew it. That would be an act of cowardice. Hawkpaw had to fight for his clan, for that was what he had come here to do. That's why he had been chosen.

@RedHead
Donovan was slinking through the fighting cats, his olive-green eyes searching for someone he could attack. The tom wanted to go from bigger targets, but he saw that most of his campmates were already fighting them,
much to the caramel brown toms disappointment. Soon enough, his searching eyes found a small black and white cat, turning in circles, his gaze flitting about. Aww, how cute. Donovan mocked inside his head, smirking as he bounded towards the cat. The tom was only about 10 moons himself, but he figured he could easily overpower this young(er) one. Donny reached the cat, narrowing his eyes and leaping forwards with a yowl, claws extended, sailing towards the tom.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 7th, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@Empress Of Evil
(Jeez, Boreas and Airpaw are both gonna have bad times.)
The co-commander grinned slightly, but it was a controlled grin, her eyes blazing for a moment. This cat was proving to be rather difficult than most, as they were the deputy, second in command to their puny leader. It was rather irritating as the large dark tabby watched the pure black she cat, a bit of malice in her optics. Yes, indeed this was not going to be any playing nice in this fight. It was the fight to the death, as Boreas put it. They were not to spare a single small cat. No fleeing, nothing, for these clan cats, it was in their nature not to, afterall. The clan cats would call this ruthless, and a monstrosity, but it was the Dusk Syndicate way, and it was no code of honor, none of that. It was amusing that the cats even had one, why spare you're enemies when you can simply kill them? It was much easier, and much more simple than mercy. Huh, mercy, not on the co-commander's vocabulary all too much. Sure, she'd be nice once in a while, but not today. They attack us, they would make sure most of them didn't see to live another day. Fury racked through the tabby's fur, and a full on snarl rang from her muzzle. Hmph. She thought with irritation, the deputy didn't miss her shoulder, and blood tickled down, but it didn't faze the co-commander, not a single bit. It wasn't much, to say the least. At least it's not my neck...
Claws fully unsheathed by now, she lashed back, aiming for the leg that struck her shoulder, with full force. Whatever the deputy was planning, she was planning to prevent it, however possible, perhaps laming her, that would work nicely. This is going to be more difficult than I thought it would... The thought irritated her, a lot, and made her anger grow more, a lot more. She wasn't going to play nice, it was either kill her, or get killed herself. And the second option, was not going to happen, she wouldn't let it. Boreas's eyes blazed with malice as she aimed to strike the blow. She had to think of a new plan, since this cat didn't seem to be wanted to cooperate. Funny really, and amusing. Her plans usually worked, this cat was quite observant and alert. Perhaps, she could distract the she cat? Hmmm, she could try, she could try. If it worked, she would make sure she couldn't get up to leap at her, or anything to stop her from finishing the fight early, quite early.

@Duskflight

Airpaw hadn't ever been in a battle before, and this was something new for the apprentice, and it was, slightly exciting, to say the least. The adrenaline, the fighting moves her clanmates used! It was pretty, scary too, very scary indeed. And, battle was a new concept, a very new concept. And to say the least, it was terrifying, and she was honestly unsure what to do, what to think, and what she could do to help her clan. She would fight, yes she would fight, but...what would she do if she died. The molly was honestly, fearful of this battle. These cats, they wouldn't use mercy, they wouldn't, and Airpaw wished they could battle someone other than the Dusk Syndicate. The solid teal gray she cat never even saw it coming that the most dangerous Dusk Syndicate was coming at her, not even a single clue of warning could make the poor munchkin notice, while she was thinking about how she was going to prove she wasn't just a small, worthless little cat who was too small for a stupid battle! Her tail lashed as she looked around, her unsure of who to fight with first, battle was confusing, and it was, kinda her first one too.
Ears pinned on the back of her head, her sapphire blue hues looking back in forth anxiously. She didn't even look behind her, a flaw that would cost her life for sure. Come on Airpaw, go out their and fight! Stop looking like a coward and look for an opponent to fight with! She scolded herself sharply, but too late for the warning. She turned her head, pupils widening as Hannibal barreled right at her, sending the stunned apprentice falling over, she hated falling over, she was always so slow in getting back up, a disadvantage to being a small, munchkin breed that she was, as blood tickling down her flank, but she barely felt it, as the adrenaline pumped through his veins. "Curse's!" She muttered to herself, scrambling to get her footing, the shock making her even slower at doing so. At least she was...not really hurt all that much, sides the flank injury. Airpaw let out a yelp of shock, blood roaring in her ears as the tom came down her back, making her fall right back down. A shocked expression came on the molly, she couldn't fight this tom, she barely could beat a normal sized apprentice let alone a tom that would do no mercy, probably. Her ears were against her head, heart beating rapidly. Of all things that had to happen, Airpaw had to get ambushed, while trying to tell herself she could do it. And maybe she could, with a little bit of her smarts, maybe. But, how was the biggest, and most important question. She couldn't plan it out while she was dying, or something, so she had to think fast, and think fast she could. Airpaw was a fast learner, slightly, so she could do it, she could!

Last edited by seasalt; May 7th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Azulpaw let out a hiss, wincing at the way her claws dug into him. Without realizing it, he tried pushing her off him, using his own claws to forcefully dig them into her, but soon enough he felt himself being dragged into a nearby tree--slammed into it, and laid limp, his eyes blinking slowly, but an arrogant smile placed on his maw. ''Oh, I just love it when you cause me pain, sweetheart.'' He groaned, breathing heavily. ''Please continue!'' He jeered at her, and felt his other side being forced into the tree. He, once again, let out a powerful yelp out of reflex.

''I don't need Asterpaw to keep saving me.'' He said, his voice cracking. He was tired of being the one pitied on. He could save himself just fine, but he did appreciate that Asterpaw would come for him.That she would fight her own sister for him. It must have been a tough thing to fight against family all for some...friend. I can handle this on my own.

The tom forced himself up, and looked down at his paws, vision blurred, but slowly he brought his head up, hearing her next words. His ears twitched, and he let out a bittersweet laugh. ''I suppose starclan don't think I'm finished on this lovely land. That, or you're just as weak as the damage you're causing me.'' His voice hardened, and perhaps he should had kept his maw closed to keep her from abusing him. But, he was Azulpaw. Shutting up was never his thing, and Alabasterpaw needed someone to stand up to her. As Asterpaw had said that Alabasterpaw was weak. She only manipulated others in order to get what she wanted. Azulpaw was tired of her little games.

''Oh, come on, I know you're right about Asterpaw.'' He finally admits, not being able to look up at the white feline. ''She's quite the charmer, isn't she? Stealing your motives, your ability to be the fairest of them all?'' He coughed, bringing up his yellow hues to stare at her. ''It can be a challenge! I understand that, but you have to know that Asterpaw only learned from the best...which is you. You can't blame her for acting like you!'' He rasped, trying to figure out a way to confuse her. Or, do anything that made her forget his pain. He had to find a way to her weakest point before Asterpaw found herself between them. The tom did not want Asterpaw fighting a battle that wasn't hers to be in. She was a gentle soul, and choosing between him, and the sister she always been around.

The tom staggered forward, feeling his side rip apart. How long would it be before he found himself walking among the sky and looking down at the ones he loved? As he staggered forward, thinking of a plan, it came to his sense that a thick fallen branch laid beside him, given from the tree. It was a sign. It had to be.

''I'm sorry, Alabasterpaw. I'm really am, but what about Bluepaw? The two of you were so happy together...I hadn't know you were so...interested in me.'' He said, keeping his eyes on her in a sly manner. He gave a lopsided grin, feigning his innocence, as his yellow hues stared at her with interest. He let out a purr, ''You're an angel. You should be the one walking the sky of starclan to glow down on us with your beauty. You transform night into day by simply walking by! Even Asterpaw can't do that, if I'm being honest. I should had chosen you.'' He purred once more, and gingerly began edging his way towards the thick branch, keeping his eyes locked on her until the object hit his hind leg. He wanted her dead. Badly injured, but that nagging feeling of knowing Asterpaw would be hurt, he couldn't allow himself to hurt the white feline.

''Please, forgive me, Alabasterpaw. We could rule this world together--You and I. We can get rid of Asterpaw if you'd like, and we'll be happy together.'' He pleads to her, bowing his head. Not in respect to her, but so he could lean it down towards the stick as he made himself look believable as possible. ''You're the only one that I want. I had to play act in order to get close to Asterpaw--trust me, she's not my type. But, you're everything I ever wanted.'' The tom wanted to gag. Why did he lie so badly? In the least, it did not matter. As long as the she cat believed him, then his plan was working. He would have the victory, and Asterpaw would stop looking and worrying about him as if he were helpless. Because he wasn't. He wasn't weak.

Fueled with that fire, the tom swiftly bent down his head, and latched onto the thick stick, swinging it up and whacking her in the head with it as hard as he could. Inflicting any type of damage that she had caused him. Hopefully he would cause a pretty bruise equally to match that pretty face of hers. Then, he tried his best to run, taking advantage of the moment to get away from her and get somewhere safe to cool his burning body down. He limped around, and eventually, he became too tired, and dropped onto the ground, all hope seemed lost. If he didn't get up in time Alabasterpaw caught up to him, then hope would be lost. But, he wouldn't stop fighting. He had to improvise somehow; anyhow.
"Well really, how could I not be? Bluepaw's done with me anyways; I had to move on. And I believe it would be wise for you to do the same because you don't stand a chance. Not with her. Fun fact about Asterpaw; she never gets much more then a little crush on anyone." A smirk came onto Alabasterpaw's maw and she shrugged, as though to say 'just telling the truth.' What a liar. But, her ears did pick up at his next words and she looked at him sharply. Play act? So... she won here?

For a she cat who was a trickster, Alabasterpaw wasn't very smart. She didn't seem to catch the warning signals. For one thing-- there was no way he was serious about this. And for another, she had missed the branch. But Alabasterpaw was so desperate for any attention... any praise whatsoever... that she would have taken it even if she had realized what was happening.

"Oh, I knew you would come around! And now we can get rid of her for good?" She asked. Something must have sounded, or looked suspicious to Alabasterpaw, because her eyes narrowed and she looked ready to spring at him again, lashing out one more time with a paw... and in the next second, something slammed into her head, knocking her to the ground. It felt as though a fire had spread inside of her skull. And in the next second? She blacked out. When the feline came to, her head still hurt. Like crazy. He...won.

But, she'd hurt him pretty bad, as far as she knew. That had been a deep cut. She had one as well-- though unlike him, Alabasterpaw wasn't afraid to go and get help. She got up and walked off the battlefield, shaking her head to try and rid it of the horrible crushing pain that seemed to be active inside her skull and wanting to spread fire throughout the rest of her body. Hopefully he was worse hurt right now. Otherwise? It had all been worth nothing.

This was Asterpaw's worst nightmare. She had never wanted for it to go this far. She'd hoped they would find a peaceful solution, but... it seemed that her wishes had been overruled by the crueler Dusk Syndicate. That's where Alli should be. A shudder went down her spine as she tried to avoid getting involved in this. Everywhere she looked there was fighting, but everywhere she looked, SkyClan seemed to be winning. That gave her a strong sense of pride and satisfaction.

Good!

The Dusk Syndicate needed to be taught a lesson. Though-- she didn't want anyone to have to die over this. Haven't they killed enough of our warriors? The feline thought angrily, and then stopped in her tracks. Her sister was on the ground. Unmoving. Unresponding when Asterpaw moved over. Is she... dead? No, no, that was impossible, this was Alabasterpaw! She couldn't die. And for the first time since... what had it been now, a moon and a half? Two moons? However long it had been since they had met the two cats-- since Alabasterpaw's first attack-- that was the last time Asterpaw had felt much love for her sister.

But now was different. Except-- now the white cat was stirring. Oh, she was fine. Just like that the feeling faded and Asterpaw moved on, thankful that she seemed to blend and no one really bothered her. Until again, she was stopped. Azulpaw too? Again? He's been through enough. There was something bothering her... her sister and him, both hurt... surely she wouldn't do this here. Not now. Slowly the blue feline began to approach, her head cocked to one side gingerly as she settled down near him. Facing away from him, out of sight. This was a bad idea, she needed to get out of here, what if it was a trap... but the other part of her mind argued that it was a stupid idea to spring a trap right in front of her, Bluepaw wouldn't like that, and if there was then it couldn't be very good.

She still hadn't seen the gash on his other side. Or the one of his face. But she could see the cuts on his back, which were... still bleeding. They looked bad. And very, very painful... the type of thing Alabasterpaw would do. Asterpaw curled herself up, her tail wrapped around her, and sighed. She didn't want to see what else Alabasterpaw had done. She would have to eventually, there was no doubt... but for the moment being she didn't, and she liked it that way. She didn't want to see how much pain she was in-- but she wanted to take it from him so badly. Why? Why, of all the cats in the Clan, was it him?

At that moment she would have given anything to hear him call her 'sweetheart.' To say anything at all. And, at the same time, she was afraid she would probably embarass herself by acting as though she'd seen a dead cat. He was alive! He had to be. Every other time he'd survived and besides, as long as those scratches stopped bleeding she was hoping they weren't deep enough to kill him. And then, she caught sight of the gash. Her breath caught in her throat and she felt dizzy, lightheaded, and uncomfortable. His side had been ripped open... who held enough hatred to do this?

Alabasterpaw.

But, had Bluepaw had something to do with this? She already knew that her sister had been attacking him under Bluepaw's command... hadn't she? Was there some piece of the puzzle that she was missing here? "You're going to be okay. I'm going to get you to Ebonypaw, and you're going to be fine..." Her voice trailed off. She was trying to believe those words as much as she was trying to reassure him of this. He was going to be fine. She knew it. Everything was going to be perfectly fine. She wasn't going to let him die, not now... and he wouldn't! Right? He'd already been through pretty much everything there was imaginable.

Everything she could think of, anyways. Alabasterpaw was a cruel cat. A cruel cat who needed to be stopped. "I saw Alli. She was knocked out, did you do that?" Her tone wasn't hostile at all. It sounded pleased. And lighter then normal. Even if it hadn't been him... even if she had just done this and left him, at least someone had given the white feline what she deserved. Or at least-- part of what she deserved.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 11:52 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

*Wheezes*

@Turtlestrike
The ragdoll let out a low growl and lashed her tail "No, you didn't but your kind did. Take responsibility." She growled her usual sky blue eyes were icy and unforgiving. As the dusk syndicate tackled her down she barely crawled out of the way, ducking over the larger toms claws. She swiftly turned her body so that she was facing the toms back. Although she was trained well by her mentor, raptorflight, she still wasn't any good at fighting, although she was fairly good at evading. She let out a hiss of pain once she realized that she still managed to get clawed on her shoulder.
@Pathos
[I need to post this *wheezes* sorry its late]
She was out of it, incredibly tired, her vision was hazy and she could barely see where she was walking. She hoped that it would be over soon, very soon, she didn't know how much longer she could fight. Starfall lifted her gaze and spotted a cold and ruthless pair of eyes, she knew after she held the gaze that she was going to be cast into another battle. She let out a low growl and made sure she didn't move her shoulder too much, she wasn't prepared for battle, but she wasn't prepared to back down either.

@XxJaggededgeXx
[Sorry for the late reply /v\" ]
Starfall slowly padded forward, her tail was dragging behind her, she couldn't fight anymore, it was too much, the blood, too much, the pain, too much. She hated it when they had to fight, she would much rather find a peaceful way to go about things, but they started this one, and they were just responding to it. She spotted yet another Dusk Syndicate tom, her blue orbs were dull, she was barely herself, all this fighting was against what she had believed in, but, her clanmates, no, her family members had been killed, and she was never going to forgive that. The white molly let out a low growl and stalked forward, her stomach low to the ground " Don't think I'm going to show mercy." she growled, her blue hues blazed with menace.

@Lilly
[No need to apologize ]
The grey spotted apprentice let out a stifled gasp as he was tackled down, he didn't know what to do he wasn't taught how to fight yet, nonetheless defend himself. His green orbs were filled with absolute, pure, fear, he was going to die, and he couldn't stop it. The young tom flung his arms around with his claws unseathed, hoping to hit something, anything, he just didn't want to die. Hummingpaw managed to kick the other's stomach, not enough to hurt but just enough to move her backwards slightly for the smaller to slip away. He scrambled to pick himself up and kicked up dust as he did so, making the toms nose tickle. He turned and snarled at the molly, his tail lashing behind him "I hope that attack made you cocky. There are many ways to fend off and defeat a larger opponent-" he stated, cutting himself off with a sneeze, his fur fluffed up as he did so. He must seem incredibly mature, especially after his speech, great.

@NightWarrior4Life
Hummingpaw was breathing heavily and was fairly wounded with his previous battle. His fur wasn't as neat as it usually was, tufts sticking up and clumps matted to his frame due to mud and blood. His green hues were dull but still held a flicker of life in the middle. The young tom spotted another Dusk Syndicate cat, he wasn't thinking and in all honesty he didn't want to, he knew that if he did he would run away, he couldn't do that to his sister, to his clan, he had to fight. With a cry he threw himself at the much larger cat and tried his hardest to take him down, calculating that with the force of his tackle and his weight, it should be just about enough to take the larger down.
@Nighty
Rainpebble snickered when she noticed the anger that flickered in the toms eyes, it made her joyous that she struck a nerve in the evil tom. She quirked an eye brow and grinned "Sure, whatever makes you sleep easier at night, not that I plan on letting you go alive." she giggled, which stopped once Singe stated the fact, she turned her silver hues upon the ex-leader, they blazed with anger and hatred, which was quickly replaced with amusement "That may be true, but just because they believe that Starclan doesn't exist doesn't mean that they don't believe they should fight and protect their clanmates." she purred, and it was true, she had many companions who didn't believe in Starclan, and they never plotted to overthrow Grousestar, infact they worked even harder to prove themselves to the rest of the clan. She knew that she shouldn't have picked this battle, but she saw the evil tom, and she couldn't just let him pad away unharmed, besides she had a bone to pick with that tom. She let her head lightly bump the ground benithe her, she looked relaxed, calm, she wouldn't mind dying right this moment, she knew that if she entered this fight she might not make it back out, but she didn't mind, she didn't care, she was fighting her hardest and she believed that she had fought enough for her clanmates.

When Singe dug his claws into her shoulder, and decided to twist a tad, her face was scrunched up in pain, she didn't cry out, she didn't plead for mercy. Although she was calm about her death she wouldn't mind getting in a claw or two before she passed. As she was lifting her paw images of her past apprentice flashed in her mind, the black coat and blazing icy blue hues. Was she really going to die in peace knowing that she'd be leaving Auroraflame behind? She still had so much to learn, she still had so much to teach, so many stories to tell to the young ones. Once she realized that she didn't really want to die she let out a loud snarl and clawed the side of the ex-leaders face and kicked the toms back legs, making the larger fall ontop of the elder. The odds were in her favor now.

Sweetpaw barely held back a triumphant yowl as he hit the molly harder than planed, propelling her back. Within that short time period he quickly, but clumsly, picked himself up and crouched down into a hunting position. He had spotted a few other warriors hunting and realized that it looked a lot like fighting, and hunting was the only thing his mentor had taught him do far. So of course as his only survival instinct he decided that he would hunt the molly. As she flung herself forward he spotted a slight advantage, she was off the ground, it was a very slim chance but if he was able to preform it then he may give himself an advantage in the battle. Everything went slowly, his movements sluggish, Amya seemed to slowly glide in the air. In this time frame the cream colored apprentice lunged forward, his stomach brushing the ground, getting scratched by a twig. As the molly was about to land the apprentice stood up straight as quickly as possible, straightening his legs. Everything was normal speed, there were two things that could happen, she could either go flying forward, or she could attach herself to his back and claw at his sides. He prayed to starclan that he would survive his plan.
@Lonestar23
[Sweetpaw and Rosemary]
The cream colored tom shook his head and backed up, trying to wrap his head around what had just happned. He wasn't thinking properly, his vision was blurred and his pawsteps were shaky. He came back to the world of the living when the female complimented him, he let out a growl and snickered "Same goes for you, but I wouldn't call you pretty, more like disgusting." he spat which was drowned out with a yelp as he was tackled down, again. But this time his face was buried in her shoulder, which was great for him, but he didn't want to kill her, he didn't work that way, instead he decided to stun her, hopefully. The apprentice let out a snarl and dug his teeth as deeply as possible into the older cats shoulder, hoping to startle her. He then yanked his head down and let go, replacing his teeth with sharp claws, his right paw didn't quite reach the shoulder so he dug his claws in her back instead. He brought her face close and smirked "Such a shame that such an ugly cat has to die." he hummed, using almost the same exact words she did. "But atleast your body will decompose and feed the trees, not that they'd want to eat your poisoned life." he snarled, his green eyes blazed with anger and pain, everything, everything was burning, blazing, he was sore and horribly injured from his previous battles, he hoped that it would be over soon.

Rainpebble let out a laugh as the bigger tom let out a yowl of pain, she didn't like his attitude and frankly planned on changing it. She rolled onto her stomach and picked herself up slowly, her old bones screaming at her, telling her to stop, go back, but her heart sang, told her to keep fighting, don't stop, and she didn't plan on it. She walked in a circle around the Dusk Syndicate cat, her voice low "Are you emberassed that you're getting your butt handed to you by an elder? I heard that you all kill your elders when they get to old. Maybe you should keep them, they can teach you how to fight correctly, and you oubviously need the lessons." she snickered, her tail flicking behind her. She stopped pacing around the tom and stood proudly right infront of him, she wouldn't stoop so low as to jumping on him from behind, she was more humble than that. Her cheek was bleeding and it stung, greatly, but she's received worse, and she wouldn't let her shoulder pain and cheek pain get the best of her. "The thing that makes a good warrior is the ability to let go of all selfishness and to push past the pain. Are you good enough to actually be considered a fighter?" she mocked, her sliver hues blazed with amusement. As the tom lunged forward she flung herself forward, meeting in the middle. She noticed that Syndrome was going for her good shoulder, but she noticed a little too late. She let out a cry of pain as the large tom shred her other shoulder, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. It hurt, it hurt a lot, but she had to fight, fight for her clan, and in a sense fight for her beliefs. As the tom clawed at her shoulder she leaned forward and sunk her teeth into his shoulder, biting down hard. She brought up her paws and brought him closer with a hug, except this hug involved claws and deep scratch marks on the black toms back.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 7th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.
Closed Thread