Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:46 PM

Old January 31st, 2017, 02:49 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

@Nighty
@Gusty
(Gusty, I didn't do it in the Commander's den because Broken would be coming right back out after anyways.)
Broken padded behind Forest into the Dusk Syndicate clearing. He shot a glance at Forest. "I'm going to have a..discussion..with the commander. You sit right there. You don't even deserve fresh-kill." He criticized the fact that Forest actually let an apprentice escape. "You can rest hungry tonight, or any other night you don't kill those kits!" He ducked his head through the entrance to the commander's den, holding the kits, and sat down. "Halite.. Forest failed her training. She let an apprentice ESCAPE, and wouldn't kill these little scraps." The tom rolled his eyes. "What should we do with her?"
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Nighty
@Gusty
(Gusty, I didn't do it in the Commander's den because Broken would be coming right back out after anyways.)
Broken padded behind Forest into the Dusk Syndicate clearing. He shot a glance at Forest. "I'm going to have a..discussion..with the commander. You sit right there. You don't even deserve fresh-kill." He criticized the fact that Forest actually let an apprentice escape. "You can rest hungry tonight, or any other night you don't kill those kits!" He ducked his head through the entrance to the commander's den, holding the kits, and sat down. "Halite.. Forest failed her training. She let an apprentice ESCAPE, and wouldn't kill these little scraps." The tom rolled his eyes. "What should we do with her?"
@Gusty
Forest sulked into the clearing, her tail drooping low, tear stains still covered his nose bridge and cheeks. It stung the side of her face where her cut now throbbed. She kept her head lowered as Broken spoke to her. She felt her dark pelt burn with embarrassment, shame and regret. She hated it here. Now, more than ever she wanted to go back, back to Windclan. She wanted to go back, join her sister who had betrayed them and apologize. Return to Windclan and live there happily. But wait...she knew how heartbroken and angry Singe had been when Brindlekit had left them, did she really want to experience that anger as well? No, not even a moment to consider. She needed to stay, make her parents proud. Prove she was worthy, to both her parents, Halite, and now Broken. Why was he so upset anyways? It was her first session, didn't he know also that she wasn't born here? And besides, she had managed to murder one of the apprentices. She shuddered at the thought. As Broken stalked away to find the Commander, she dipped her head in shame, but her eyes still searched the clearing, making sure her parents didn't see her sulking here, it wouldn't be a pretty sight if they did.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Salem curled his lip in a snarl and huffed. "Listen, it ain't my fault Onyx did this to you, and honestly if you weren't so hateful, then maybe it wouldn't happen to you. What you really need- who you really need- is someone who has enough kindness in their hearts to make you realize that maybe you just need to be a little nicer. Hate my brother, hate my sister, but damn it leave me out of it!" he snarled, and clawed the ground, his blazing orange eyes spewing with anger. "He shouldn't have left, he should have at least said goodbye, and damn it the truth is I bet I could be a better tom then his scrawny tail-end." he growled, and rose his head. "Maybe you'd be better off with someone like that, someone who doesn't want power of fame. That was what Bleddyn wanted, and same with my brother. But I, all I ever wanted was to keep my sister safe, no thanks to you, but she's alive. Lilith, maybe if you gave someone like that a chance, you wouldn't be in this situation and you would be happy." Salem's snarl lowered into a quite, rumbly growl. "That's all I ever wanted for you. That's why I never intervened. I thought he made you happy."
"I guess I was wrong."
"I've been through so much, alright? Don't even try to talk to me about hateful words, because I've got the right not to want you to get close to me! Maybe I don't want another tom who thinks that he's better than the last one- it's got an awful cycle of repetition!" The molly hissed, her fur bristling as she took a few steps back. All she wanted was to start over again- she didn't want to have to look at these familiar faces and be reminded of the hate which boiled in her chest. She wanted to forget everything, to get away from it all- how? "We've barely talked- how do you want anything from me- why do you want me to be happy?" Her eyes narrowed as she brought up her sister- sure, she'd been a bit slow on the molly's treatment- thanks to being with kits, mind her- but Maximum had attacked her. It wasn't her fault the two had some bad blood between them- having to treat herself when she wasn't a fighter of any kind was never a pleasant experience. "You never intervened, even when he was about to leave without telling me why- leaving behind his own kits?"
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:41 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"I've been through so much, alright? Don't even try to talk to me about hateful words, because I've got the right not to want you to get close to me! Maybe I don't want another tom who thinks that he's better than the last one- it's got an awful cycle of repetition!" The molly hissed, her fur bristling as she took a few steps back. All she wanted was to start over again- she didn't want to have to look at these familiar faces and be reminded of the hate which boiled in her chest. She wanted to forget everything, to get away from it all- how? "We've barely talked- how do you want anything from me- why do you want me to be happy?" Her eyes narrowed as she brought up her sister- sure, she'd been a bit slow on the molly's treatment- thanks to being with kits, mind her- but Maximum had attacked her. It wasn't her fault the two had some bad blood between them- having to treat herself when she wasn't a fighter of any kind was never a pleasant experience. "You never intervened, even when he was about to leave without telling me why- leaving behind his own kits?"
"No, I didn't, but there has always been a rivalry between me and Onyx, and no, we haven't talked, I get that, but that was because Onyx knew if I had the ability to talk to you, then I'd steal you away." he said, and his eyes softened. He was sounding like his brother. He didn't like it. But Lilith was set, and his brother was to blame. He couldn't change her mind, and that hurt him. "Look, I'm sorry my brother did this to you, but ya know, I'm glad he did, cause then maybe you'd be more choosy on the kind of toms you want, no?" he asked, and turned. He wanted to leave, but something held him to stay. Maybe it was the fact he never really told her he liked her, but something wanted him to just leave. He couldn't make up his mind. What caused him to stay? This was getting stupid! It was only a small crush- right? His orbs looked back, his head not moving though, so she couldn't tell, but his gaze turned into a slightly saddened one. She did deserve better, but she was done. He knew it. Everyone did. Onyx was the final straw.
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

"No, I didn't, but there has always been a rivalry between me and Onyx, and no, we haven't talked, I get that, but that was because Onyx knew if I had the ability to talk to you, then I'd steal you away." he said, and his eyes softened. He was sounding like his brother. He didn't like it. But Lilith was set, and his brother was to blame. He couldn't change her mind, and that hurt him. "Look, I'm sorry my brother did this to you, but ya know, I'm glad he did, cause then maybe you'd be more choosy on the kind of toms you want, no?" he asked, and turned. He wanted to leave, but something held him to stay. Maybe it was the fact he never really told her he liked her, but something wanted him to just leave. He couldn't make up his mind. What caused him to stay? This was getting stupid! It was only a small crush- right? His orbs looked back, his head not moving though, so she couldn't tell, but his gaze turned into a slightly saddened one. She did deserve better, but she was done. He knew it. Everyone did. Onyx was the final straw.

"You're glad? You... you're glad that this happened?" Lillith wheezed, her claws digging into the ground as they unsheathed in anger. Her voice, though the molly was furious, was strained with sadness- you're just as bad as your brother if you condone this- don't try and weasel your way out of being 'better than him.' "If you're glad that my life has been ruined by cats who used me, told me they loved me, and then left, than I don't think you want me to be happy." It was almost as if she was sobbing, but mixed with fury. "If you cared, you would've done something to help. You would've stopped him from leaving- my kits are growing up without a father for the second time in a row now, and you're glad that they don't have a father figure in their lives, that I have to balance being a healer and being a mother every day- to deal with the stigma of kits without a mate and being 'weak' enough to heal others every day?"
Old February 1st, 2017, 03:14 AM

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

"You're glad? You... you're glad that this happened?" Lillith wheezed, her claws digging into the ground as they unsheathed in anger. Her voice, though the molly was furious, was strained with sadness- you're just as bad as your brother if you condone this- don't try and weasel your way out of being 'better than him.' "If you're glad that my life has been ruined by cats who used me, told me they loved me, and then left, than I don't think you want me to be happy." It was almost as if she was sobbing, but mixed with fury. "If you cared, you would've done something to help. You would've stopped him from leaving- my kits are growing up without a father for the second time in a row now, and you're glad that they don't have a father figure in their lives, that I have to balance being a healer and being a mother every day- to deal with the stigma of kits without a mate and being 'weak' enough to heal others every day?"
"You don't even know if he left. He could be delayed. I know my brother better..." he said, his voice soft. "And you know what, they have the next closest thing to a father figure. An uncle." he said, his voice sound sadder and sadder as he spoke. He was trying to hold back tears. Onyx was never like this until they joined the syndicate. he was never hateful, spiteful, never a killer. And the fact her words were nothing but hate-filled towards him, and them, just killed him more and more, because he can't change her mind. He lowered his head, and sighed. "I'll go find him, will that make you happy?" he asked. "I mean, he probably didn't even leave! He could have died, then what would you do? What if he was hit by a two-leg machine? Attacked by that pack of rabid dogs, or he could have gotten greencough. Or he could have lost his memory or all we know." the listing of ways to die made his voice go sadder. "I will find him, but I may not be able to bring him back unless he is alive."
Old February 1st, 2017, 09:51 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:

"You don't even know if he left. He could be delayed. I know my brother better..." he said, his voice soft. "And you know what, they have the next closest thing to a father figure. An uncle." he said, his voice sound sadder and sadder as he spoke. He was trying to hold back tears. Onyx was never like this until they joined the syndicate. he was never hateful, spiteful, never a killer. And the fact her words were nothing but hate-filled towards him, and them, just killed him more and more, because he can't change her mind. He lowered his head, and sighed. "I'll go find him, will that make you happy?" he asked. "I mean, he probably didn't even leave! He could have died, then what would you do? What if he was hit by a two-leg machine? Attacked by that pack of rabid dogs, or he could have gotten greencough. Or he could have lost his memory or all we know." the listing of ways to die made his voice go sadder. "I will find him, but I may not be able to bring him back unless he is alive."
"I lied to him about the kits. He probably left because of me, because I wasn't good enough. You know how strong and ruthless he is- Onyx would never get himself killed like that." Lillith mumbled angrily. "Maybe I'm better off leaving this place, starting over. If I had the option of starting over, I'd take it!" She hissed, her tone filled with tension as she spat out that last sentence. Of course, this molly never had the luxury of getting to forget everything that went wrong in her life. Getting the chance to turn over a new leaf would be a dream come true. That would mean leaving her kits- but if Onyx could abandon them, then she would as well. It wasn't as if she cared too much about them- instinct made her protective of her kin, but it never made her stop wishing they hadn't been born. They only served to make her life harder, it seemed. "It's not fair that he gets to run away and escape us, not when I'm trapped here!"
Old February 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@tawny~ @MootheBean @JazenAmethyst

The early afternoon sun shone down unhindered through the spiney, bare branches of the trees of the Dusk Syndicate and broke into the clearing, spilling it's golden light on the dark-hearted cats that lived there, some cats furs reflecting the light and others completely absorbing it with their dark coats. And Hannibal was one of those cats whose fur simply soaked in the light, the lightest of sheen's lining along his back, but it was dull on his dark grey fur.
As always, his paws were placed in front of him, stretched forward, his tail tucked neatly to his side, the most feared claws of the Syndicate unsheathed and glinting in the sunlight, as clean as they always were and as clean as the cat they belonged to. His haunting haze looked around the clearing, focusing on particular cats and simply watching their moves, what they were doing, how they were doing said action, the emotions they were giving off, making a note of every little thing that he could and making sure to keep it in his memory for possible later use. It was a rather mundane day really, he had eaten and just got back from one of his daily strolls and was now taking the time to observe others and to divulge into his thoughts. Relive past memories that he enjoyed reliving and remembering quotes that he enjoyed very much, even muttering one quietly to himself.

"The first three hours of night were almost spent
The time that every star shines down on us
When Love appeared to me so suddenly
That I still shudder at the memory.
Joyous Love seemed to me, the while he held
My heart within his hands, and in his arms
My lady lay asleep wrapped in a veil.
He woke her then and trembling and obedient
She ate that burning heart out of his hand;
Weeping I saw him then depart from me.
"

Blinking slowly, he tried to recall where he had heard the quote, or perhaps it at simply came to him as many things did, deciding that it was very likely the later. There were few cats that happened to say anything of interest to Hannibal, aside from information that he could use against them.
Running his tongue along his lips, he flicked the thought away with his ear and instead moved to looking at the next cat in the clearing, though not quite watching, allowing himself to digress into a different thought, perhaps a plan, though no one really knows what does go on inside of his head.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:19 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@tawny~ @MootheBean @JazenAmethyst

The early afternoon sun shone down unhindered through the spiney, bare branches of the trees of the Dusk Syndicate and broke into the clearing, spilling it's golden light on the dark-hearted cats that lived there, some cats furs reflecting the light and others completely absorbing it with their dark coats. And Hannibal was one of those cats whose fur simply soaked in the light, the lightest of sheen's lining along his back, but it was dull on his dark grey fur.
As always, his paws were placed in front of him, stretched forward, his tail tucked neatly to his side, the most feared claws of the Syndicate unsheathed and glinting in the sunlight, as clean as they always were and as clean as the cat they belonged to. His haunting haze looked around the clearing, focusing on particular cats and simply watching their moves, what they were doing, how they were doing said action, the emotions they were giving off, making a note of every little thing that he could and making sure to keep it in his memory for possible later use. It was a rather mundane day really, he had eaten and just got back from one of his daily strolls and was now taking the time to observe others and to divulge into his thoughts. Relive past memories that he enjoyed reliving and remembering quotes that he enjoyed very much, even muttering one quietly to himself.

"The first three hours of night were almost spent
The time that every star shines down on us
When Love appeared to me so suddenly
That I still shudder at the memory.
Joyous Love seemed to me, the while he held
My heart within his hands, and in his arms
My lady lay asleep wrapped in a veil.
He woke her then and trembling and obedient
She ate that burning heart out of his hand;
Weeping I saw him then depart from me.
"

Blinking slowly, he tried to recall where he had heard the quote, or perhaps it at simply came to him as many things did, deciding that it was very likely the later. There were few cats that happened to say anything of interest to Hannibal, aside from information that he could use against them.
Running his tongue along his lips, he flicked the thought away with his ear and instead moved to looking at the next cat in the clearing, though not quite watching, allowing himself to digress into a different thought, perhaps a plan, though no one really knows what does go on inside of his head.
For the young rowdy kit, the sunny day was a excellent day for roughhousing, or perhaps bullying weak kits who would, probably be stupid hunters. Hunters were weak, every Dusk Syndicate Cat knew that, even young Zyphyr knew that. Her family was a bit weak, being hunters themselves, sure, she loved them, but someone had to be the fighter, the fierce one, and respected by all Dusk Syndicate Members, and that would be for certain, Zyphyr. After spooking off a rather small, two moon old kit, gnawing their ears so they would remember her by, but a little too roughly, making their ears bleed, and they would, perhaps, have to go to some stupid healer. She snickered to herself, yelling to them, to stay out of her way, satisfaction rippling through her dirty, gruffy pelt, as the afternoon sun shone on her pelt, warming her from head to tail, perfect, she need the energy for more bullying, and roughhousing.
Bullying is satisfying, a great enjoyment for me, an excellent activity. Weak kits are very easy, one scratch, and they go running. She thought, a smirk on her face as she strutted across the clearing, claws digging into the dirt, confidence beaming through her. A perfect day for picking on weak kits, the kit thought pleasantly, stomping as she walked, in a marching fashion, a confident stride for sure, as she trotted around. A very perfect day indeed.
But, perhaps, a perfect day can be ruined. For the three moon old, that was a quite easy feat to get, and preform. As the kit thought confidently, and satisfyingly thinking about who they should they pick on next. A single bump slipped her from her thoughts, and wiped on the satisfied smirk off her face, replaced with an irritated, and furious glare. Ugh! Who bumped into me? Zyphyr thought with an annoyed growl, looking up at the cat who she bumped into, they were tall, that was certain. Optics narrowed slightly, fury building up inside of her.

"Hey! You stupid tom!"

She snapped angrily, her furious tone coming into a yell, as she dug her claws into the mud and dirt, tail lashing as she looked up at the dark gray mass. "Watch where you're going!" Zyphyr continued her rage induced explosion, before marching away from Hannibal, grumbling to herself all the way as she marched away, stomping furiously, with an irritated huff. "Stupid old tom...can't even watch where their going!" She grumbled,going toward somewhere she usually went to when in a bad mood, just a place to think, or to pick on other kits, if they were near it, and she made it certain, that they wouldn't come near anymore. She made sure every kit in the group, feared her, and respected her, just like other cats in the Dusk Syndicate. They were tiny steps to what she truly desired, and wanted. Power, full power. The tree was a bit away from the camp, but enough where she could go their without scoldings, or anything of that category.

Last edited by seasalt; February 2nd, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 02:06 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Arrow padded into the DS Clearing. The tom's hues swept it, trying to puzzle out which cats might be friendly enough to venture towards- and which were too hostile for him to dream of doing so. Arrow licked his maw, shifting his weight as his hues darted towards a fairly deserted part of the Clearing. Perfect. He thought in satisfaction, padding towards it and settling down. The medium sized tom wrapped his tail around himself, almost like a blanket, as though trying to cover himself with it in the hope that maybe, just maybe, if he were to stay completely still...no one would notice him. Funnily enough, since Arrow wasn't a weak cat, he tried to stay out of sight as much as possible. He wasn't the friendliest of cats either. He tended to be...a little on the more dangerous side, but only when he was provoked.

Arrow had learned the hard way that he should never start a fight. It seemed to him that when he tried to go on the offensive, instead of the defensive, all his senses just seemed to...well...fail him. They wouldn't work. They totally collapsed, leaving him completely defenseless with a large, angry cat coming after him. A warning prickle went down Arrow's spine at the memory and he shuddered again, shifting his weight uncomfortably. He glanced around- a friendly face might be a nice thing to see, in this hostile place. And yet the tom had learned to survive without one. When he had first come here, he had been the friendly face...and now, just like everyone else, he seemed to have faded into routine.

The routine of being ordinary. Normal. Avoiding standing out, that was the goal of life, wasn't it? Or was the goal to stand out? Arrow wasn't quite sure. The only thing that he really knew was that he didn't want to stand out. He wanted to attract as little attention as possible, and look as unfriendly as possible so that other cats wouldn't think he was inviting them to come near him. Arrow's anxiety seemed to be racing within him as he glanced around again, hues sweeping the clearing as he watched and waited, senses sending warning rushes of adrenaline through his body as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 3rd, 2017 at 02:07 AM.