Last post by ellie
Today 02:28 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:22 PM

Old August 5th, 2023, 07:46 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
"Hm, if ya say so," Feathernose instantly bounded softly towards the bushes,pausing, then backtracking slightly to a little tuft of bracken, delving inside and emerging with a couple fieldmice
Rateye leapt right into the bush and emerged with a small rabbit and some field mice.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:52 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

"Not bad," Feathernose notes appreciatively, burying her mice at the roots of an oak tree, gesturing with a flick of her ears for Rateye to do the same. She claws her way up the tree, scaling branches. "I'm sure I saw something up here," she mutters.

A nest! Baby birds chitter inside as she creeps forward, eyes on the mother. Feather suddenly feels guilty. If she took the mom, the babies would starve... She climbs up and away. She'll eat them when they're older.

A squirrel leaps up above her, and Feathernose can't help but lunge at it, catching it in her jaws. Then she plummets, legs flailing.

Her front legs catch fortunately on a fat bough, and she scrambles on, catching her breath.
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 5th, 2023, 08:00 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Clans Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
"Not bad," Feathernose notes appreciatively, burying her mice at the roots of an oak tree, gesturing with a flick of her ears for Rateye to do the same. She claws her way up the tree, scaling branches. "I'm sure I saw something up here," she mutters.

A nest! Baby birds chitter inside as she creeps forward, eyes on the mother. Feather suddenly feels guilty. If she took the mom, the babies would starve... She climbs up and away. She'll eat them when they're older.

A squirrel leaps up above her, and Feathernose can't help but lunge at it, catching it in her jaws. Then she plummets, legs flailing.

Her front legs catch fortunately on a fat bough, and she scrambles on, catching her breath.
@Silk_Cradle_Ruler
Rateye obeyed and attacked the mother bird before quietly moving the nest into the tree hole. He quietly put an end to the mother before leaping down with the bird corpse in his mouth.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Shypaw: Shadow Fiend, Beefed up

Shypaw growled, bristling at the two toms words.... if this wasn't about territory, and more about verbal combat, she'd happily turn tail and run... it was taking so much of her will power to stay and not run. Shypaw could feel the trembling of her own legs and the loud thumping of her own Heart.

She shook her head and snarled "You Heard Him! Leave!" Her voice shook slightly, but she made no sign of noticing or caring about that. She'd Never been Trained to Fight Before... But the fact was, if things went south here, she'd be learning it the hard way. Her eye's Flickered to the Deputy and a sense of guilt washed over her... this was partly her fault wasn't it? if she hadn't snuck out, maybe the Deputy wouldn't be in this area right now.... if anything happened to the deputy, she'd be responcible for that too wouldn't she?

She startled as Silverlightning Lunged at Alderstep, her ears flickering back. she had no clue as to what she was doing, but she Lurched forward with the intention of Headbutting the strange tom. not much a girl with little training could do besides hope headbutting worked, and if not, at least hope her claws and teeth could do some damage.

if not well... sucks to be her! "Alderstep! w-what do i do?" she wailed, the fear in her Quivering voice giving away her true emotions. she was terrified, not going to lie. these cats could do some damage to them both... and both were trained warriors, in fact she was just barely the hight of an adult cat.
she was prepared to face the concequinces... She'd likely Die... if she didn't die from this, she'd die from the embaressment of this insident....

oh Starclan Help!!!

@Levi 99 @.squid
Old August 5th, 2023, 10:14 PM
nothing's forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Silverlightning jumped in surprise at the sudden voice of his older cousin. “What are you doing here!?” he asked, panic filtering into his voice momentarily before he caught it. Silently he reminded himself that he wasn’t an apprentice anymore and that Shade had no authority over him anymore if he ever had any to begin with. “Shut up and leave me alone,” he said coldly, turning his head away from the warrior and back to Alderstep. Why was he hurling threats his way? It wasn’t like he was committing a crime or anything like that. In fact, he was doing a service to Shadowclan. Silverlightning was about to single-handedly kill Thunderclan’s deputy and send the entire squirrel kingdom into disarray. Or at the very least deal a pulverizing blow to them, and now he wouldn’t be able to because Shade wanted to be a killjoy and suck all the fun out of everything. Some Guardian he was. Shadefrost felt the irritation hit him like an overwhelming flood, as his claws slid out of his paws. Yeah, Silverlightning had to be adopted, because there was no way that they were related (even though he did do stuff like this nearly all the time). No way. “You little brat,” he said angrily. He ought to claw Silver’s ears off. The only reason the black warrior even put up with the tom was that his aunt, who he hadn’t known he had until fairly recently, had asked him to take care of him before she went missing. And what an idiot he was for agreeing. The “kit”, was more trouble than he was worth. But he was family and apparently, that was worth something in this forest. Suddenly both warriors turned their focus from each other to look at the apprentice, who seemed to have forgotten her place. Shade wondered briefly if she was aware that the “fools” she was speaking to so disrespectfully, could overpower Alderstep and murder her in the blink of an eye. Then Alderstep said something, just as demeaning (if not more). Shadefrost and Silverlightning wore equally blank expressions. Eying the Thunderclanners as if to say, “Okay then, back your words up then.” Then Silverlightning began to laugh loudly at them, they were the funniest cats he’d ever met. Plus they had guts which was way more than most could say for themselves. Anyway, after a few seconds of laughing, Shade too felt a smirk cross his face as he watched his little cousin. A second longer and the contagious laughter had overcome him as well. When the laughter had died down, Shadefrost turned back towards Silverlightning and asked in a much calmer voice, “Why are you even out here in the first place?” Silver looked toward Alderstep than toward the apprentice. Then he walked over to Shadefrost and leaned over to quickly whisper in his ear. Shadefrost didn’t understand why the explanation couldn’t just be spoken aloud, but instead of saying something about it, he let the tom tell it to him secretively. “Oh, that makes sense I guess.” he said plainly, “but why didn’t you tell anyone where you were going.” “Because I didn’t want anyone to stop me. Plus you never tell anyone when you set out on your little escapades.” Shadefrost gave a sigh before continuing “That’s because I’m an adult. I don’t have to tell anyone where I’m going if I don’t want to. Plus, I don’t mean to brag, but I’m Shadowclan’s greatest warrior. I don’t have to worry about getting off'd by one of these mangey squirrels. You on the other hand have an entire life ahead of you. So don’t be so quick to die. Now go on and finish what you’d come here to do.” Silverlightning gave a smile of delight, happy that Shadefrost wasn’t trying to stop him. Then he turned back toward Alderstep and leaped towards him. His claws unsheathed and teeth bared as he did so.

[#AIR] 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post

Shypaw growled, bristling at the two toms words.... if this wasn't about territory, and more about verbal combat, she'd happily turn tail and run... it was taking so much of her will power to stay and not run. Shypaw could feel the trembling of her own legs and the loud thumping of her own Heart.

She shook her head and snarled "You Heard Him! Leave!" Her voice shook slightly, but she made no sign of noticing or caring about that. She'd Never been Trained to Fight Before... But the fact was, if things went south here, she'd be learning it the hard way. Her eye's Flickered to the Deputy and a sense of guilt washed over her... this was partly her fault wasn't it? if she hadn't snuck out, maybe the Deputy wouldn't be in this area right now.... if anything happened to the deputy, she'd be responcible for that too wouldn't she?

She startled as Silverlightning Lunged at Alderstep, her ears flickering back. she had no clue as to what she was doing, but she Lurched forward with the intention of Headbutting the strange tom. not much a girl with little training could do besides hope headbutting worked, and if not, at least hope her claws and teeth could do some damage.

if not well... sucks to be her! "Alderstep! w-what do i do?" she wailed, the fear in her Quivering voice giving away her true emotions. she was terrified, not going to lie. these cats could do some damage to them both... and both were trained warriors, in fact she was just barely the hight of an adult cat.
she was prepared to face the concequinces... She'd likely Die... if she didn't die from this, she'd die from the embaressment of this insident....

oh Starclan Help!!!

@Levi 99 @.squid
Alderstep wondered if this was a fever dream. There was no way that these guys literally trespassed to whisper in each other's ears like a bunch of kits. ShadowClan must be in shambles.

He'll give it to them, though: nothing screams "I've got something to prove" than attacking a clan's deputy. Drizzlecloud's gonna be pissed if he comes back to camp with brand-new wounds, though. Aaaand....his day was officially ruined.

Oh. Stars, why was this kit headbutting these two?! "Crap," he hissed, lurching forward with the intention to shove the younger of the two Shadowrats away from the kid. Anything to keep these frog-eaters away from the apprentice. "Go. Home!" Alderstep snarled at the apprentice. He'd never forgive himself if some stupid Shadowclanners killed one of the 'paws on their own territory.

Though if she left, that would mean he'd have to take on two of ShadowClan's 'finest' alone. Yippee. He was not having it right now. Would it really kill the universe to give him an off-day, just once? Probably.
Old August 6th, 2023, 02:49 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post

Alderstep wondered if this was a fever dream. There was no way that these guys literally trespassed to whisper in each other's ears like a bunch of kits. ShadowClan must be in shambles.

He'll give it to them, though: nothing screams "I've got something to prove" than attacking a clan's deputy. Drizzlecloud's gonna be pissed if he comes back to camp with brand-new wounds, though. Aaaand....his day was officially ruined.

Oh. Stars, why was this kit headbutting these two?! "Crap," he hissed, lurching forward with the intention to shove the younger of the two Shadowrats away from the kid. Anything to keep these frog-eaters away from the apprentice. "Go. Home!" Alderstep snarled at the apprentice. He'd never forgive himself if some stupid Shadowclanners killed one of the 'paws on their own territory.

Though if she left, that would mean he'd have to take on two of ShadowClan's 'finest' alone. Yippee. He was not having it right now. Would it really kill the universe to give him an off-day, just once? Probably.
[@.squid , @Connor , @Levi99 hope you don't mind if I butt in!]

#Earth

Ghostpaw slunk silently behind the ShadowClan cat. Why was ShadowClan here, exactly? She literally just went walking around blindly looking for camp after eating that squirrel, and then stumbled across her brother's possible murderers.

She noted the raised hackles, the bristling tension, and with quick agile precision, pounced, a silver fury of serrated claws and sharp teeth, aiming to swipe the legs under from the intruders.

Fighting came naturally to Ghostpaw, since she had been fending off attackers for Whisper and herself... Alone.

She sized both ShadowClanners up, then for no reason at all, went for the stronger looking one [Shadefrost]. What in the Stars are you thinking of, fleabrain? Ghostpaw asked herself inwardly, as she tripped over her fat paws.

The feline didn't bother getting up, and quickly slithered under the strong ShadowClan cat's underbelly, in a familiar motion.

Aiming her claws at the underbelly, Ghostpaw tried to grab on, hoping to sink claws and teeth in properly.

The she-cat just hoped the other two ThunderClanners were okay.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 6th, 2023, 03:18 AM
The forgetful one

Rateye saw the ongoing conflict and quickly ran over.
Old August 6th, 2023, 03:29 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post

oh Starclan Help!!!

@Levi 99 @.squid
Quote:
Originally Posted by .squid View Post

What an unexpected turn of events! Silverlightning had been soaring through the air, prepared to descend upon Alderstep like a raven hunting a squirrel. Suddenly, an unknown force collided with him, forcing him to crash onto the forest floor beneath the weight of the object. Feeling dazed and in pain, the young tom aggressively pushed the object off him and stood up, a growl building in his throat. To his surprise, it was that very apprentice, the one who had rudely rejected his offer of friendship. Although the silver assassin felt a fleeting desire to strike at the apprentice's neck, he held back, aware of the apprentice's young age. Nevertheless, Silverlightning believed that experiencing pain was crucial for growth and learning from one's mistakes, and Shypaw needed to learn from this encounter. Silverlightning was about to lunge for Shypaw's leg, intending to deliver a powerful bite as a “lesson”, when a shadow fell over him. He turned to see a russet-furred figure flying toward him. This was not how he expected things to unfold. In a swift motion, he rolled to the side, positioning himself closer to Shadefrost to discourage any further attacks. Meanwhile, Shadefrost charged at Alderstep, mindful of not giving his opponent an opening to strike. Shade brutally collided with the high rank, rolling onto the forest floor as he attempted to inflict as much damage as possible on the Thunderclanners face.

#Air 4

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; August 14th, 2023 at 10:32 AM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

@Levi 99 @.squid

Shypaw Yowled as brutal force collided with her chest as she was thrown back.

"Go Home!" Alderstep had Said... She did something she rarely every did... she rolled her eyes at the deputy "Why on Earth Would I Do that?! Sure i'm unexperianced, But i'm Not enough of a Coward to Leave you Behind to Fight an Unfair fight! thats just stupid!" She hissed forcfully, as she gasped for air.
"I'm Not a Baby!"

She Winced as She Rightened herself... "You! Your The Cause of This! If Anything Happens to My Clanmates i'll Hunt you down myself and Rip your Guts out!" She Yowled at Silverlightning. She'd Gone from Bluffing courage, to Steaming Mad now...
what did these adults think she was? a kit? she was 11 moons old, almost 12, she might not be strongest looking or the most experienced, but she was certinally no coward!!!

So, The Silver Figure wanted to Play punisher huh? She'd Show him punisher!!!

"Hey Pretty Boi?! " She Said with a Flirty wink that held malice as well "here i Was Thinking You would turn out smarter then you where cute, but now i see yoour all beauty and No Brains!!" She sneered, instinct kicking in... she might be the runt that hid behind her brother for most of her life, but she was just as stubborn if she wanted to be.

Hackles Risen the She-cat lowered her head with the intention of Headbutting the Bee-brain till he was blue...
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Lotuspaw

Luckily, all zoomies around camp as a kit paid off, and the young Siamese was able to keep up, stumbling behind her mentor, a thrill of excitement rushing through her. They were running away from everyone, fleeing the scene of the crime that was launching a pebble at Muddy's sister. Well, she didn't do anything... but she wished she coulda helped out! That was funny, although she wasn't sure if anyone other than Mudhound and probably Wolfpaw could do that to their fierce leader and not get skinned alive.

Giggling between pants as they finally slowed down, Lotuspaw blinked her bright blue eyes at her mentor as they spoke, a large smile curling across her face as they assured her that Bumblestar wouldn't be mad at her. She wouldn't really mind if she was or not, but the knowledge that she wasn't going to get her ears cuffed clean off was comforting to say the least.

With every passing moment she was growing more and more fond of her mentor, even though it wasn't technically her first time out of camp. When the sinkhole had opened up when she was two moons old, she had gone outta camp- she was actually heavily encouraged to leave camp. Like... she was yelled at to, because the ground was super hungry and was trying to eat cats and stuff. Her Auntie Dove got eaten by the ground, but she was okay now. Probably.

ANYWAYS, she got to pick what she wanted to do, which was not something she thought apprentices got to do. She thought that her mentor would be bossy and stuff, but her Muddy-Buddy was super fun! This was going to be the best day of her LIFE. "I wanna see the WHOLE territory!" Her voice came out as an excited, kitlike squeak, and she lowered her voice near the end to sound more... older?

// @Rani
#Air (feel free to not respond to this Im double posting to willows rise immediately. im just gonna do a single post at each location and after a reply move on unless theres a real reason to linger)

No worries about Lotuspaw sounding older honestly because Mudhound squeal of excitement would be more in place on a kit. Oh but they were so excited! This was gonna be fun and Lotus-pal? Lotus-friend? Lotus-honey, yes that was perfect! The little scrap was sweet like honey and her fur was kinda golden. It doesnt matter if it was only kinda, Muddy didnt care about the technicalities!

They were busy being excited! Prancing around on three paws in a happy little tappy dance, tail wagging wildly behind them, occasionally stopping in their yammering to groom over Lotuspaws head. (Though to be honest with the size different it may be more like her entire face consumed in a lick). What was that word yammering dump you might ask? Well.....

"OK! This is gonna be so much fun! I can show you the weeping willow, its a super cool place to nap and the coolest tree ever! OOH OR THE CREEK! There was a fight there recently but its still fun, a great place to splash in if you wanna get a bit wet! Then the borders! I cant show you the hollow because shadowclan are meanies and its dangerous but I can show you the others! Finally theres the cove with a beach and we can got here last so its dark and see the fireflies!"

So many places to go to! And so little time! They better get going!

Last edited by Rani; August 6th, 2023 at 04:49 PM.