Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
(Yeah.)
She wriggled up and run to the highest part of the log, and then jumped up and squished Grasspelt. "Got you!" She laughed.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:45 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
She wriggled up and run to the highest part of the log, and then jumped up and squished Grasspelt. "Got you!" She laughed.
He chuckled.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
He chuckled.
"Okay, now let's have a competition," she purred, batting Grasspelt in the face as she rolled off his back, "whoever catches prey first wins." She quickly got up and tried to knock over the warrior, sprinting off to get a head-start on hunting.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:48 PM
he/xem

Quote:
"Okay, now let's have a competition," she purred, batting Grasspelt in the face as she rolled off his back, "whoever catches prey first wins." She quickly got up and tried to knock over the warrior, sprinting off to get a head-start on hunting.
"Vixen! Wins what?"

bump after 72 hours

Old May 12th, 2018, 02:59 AM

Quote:
"Vixen! Wins what?"
"The competition silly!" she yelled, after disappearing through a bush. The cold, damp forest floor splashed under her feet, as she sniffed the air, spotting a lizard, and a plump one too. She dipped her head and got into a decent hunting crouch, then quickly forced her claws into the lizard. She then proceeded to bite it's throat, and picked it up to show Grasspelt who the real winner was.

Old May 12th, 2018, 09:14 AM
he/xem

Quote:
"The competition silly!" she yelled, after disappearing through a bush. The cold, damp forest floor splashed under her feet, as she sniffed the air, spotting a lizard, and a plump one too. She dipped her head and got into a decent hunting crouch, then quickly forced her claws into the lizard. She then proceeded to bite it's throat, and picked it up to show Grasspelt who the real winner was.
"No fair! You got a head start!"

bump after 72 hours

Old May 12th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Ashnose had been chosen to be Mistpaw's mentor after all! Excitement burned in his paws and his heart was still racing from the ceremony. All of the gray tom's hard work was paying off. He was so excited to serve ShadowClan by training its kits to become great warriors, even if this one wasn't truly a ShadowClan kit. He'd make sure that no cat would question Mistpaw's loyalty. Although her blood may not reflect it, she'll be a warrior loyal to ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone. She was young and Ashnose had lots of time to mold her into whatever he needed to.

"Alright, Mistpaw," Ashnose mewed, unable to hide his excitement. His entire body itched to begin the she-cat's training. "How about a tour of the territory to begin your training?" The British Shorthair remembered that this was the first thing he had wanted to do when he got his apprentice name. Perhaps Mistpaw would feel the same. He'd still take her on the tour even if she didn't want to, however. Ashnose wanted to establish clear boundaries between Mistpaw and the other Clans as soon as possible to ensure she wouldn't have any doubts and run back to RiverClan.

@Tazzy

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:29 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose had been chosen to be Mistpaw's mentor after all! Excitement burned in his paws and his heart was still racing from the ceremony. All of the gray tom's hard work was paying off. He was so excited to serve ShadowClan by training its kits to become great warriors, even if this one wasn't truly a ShadowClan kit. He'd make sure that no cat would question Mistpaw's loyalty. Although her blood may not reflect it, she'll be a warrior loyal to ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone. She was young and Ashnose had lots of time to mold her into whatever he needed to.

"Alright, Mistpaw," Ashnose mewed, unable to hide his excitement. His entire body itched to begin the she-cat's training. "How about a tour of the territory to begin your training?" The British Shorthair remembered that this was the first thing he had wanted to do when he got his apprentice name. Perhaps Mistpaw would feel the same. He'd still take her on the tour even if she didn't want to, however. Ashnose wanted to establish clear boundaries between Mistpaw and the other Clans as soon as possible to ensure she wouldn't have any doubts and run back to RiverClan.

@Tazzy
Mistpaw bounced around Ashnose as soon as the ceremony had ended. She was so excited she could barely sit still and to top that Ashnose had been chosen to mentor her! I wonder what we’re gonna do! She thought to herself. Hunting? Fighting? Maybe check out the territory? The thoughts were endless. She wanted to see her new home, the territory that she would remain in until Starclan came for her. The young apprentices thoughts had been running so wild she almost missed what Ashnose said. “Tour the territory? Yes let’s go!!” She exclaimed once more bouncing around him with what seemed like endless energy.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 12th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Quote:
"No fair! You got a head start!"
"I still would have bet you anyway," she smirked, dropping the lizard at his feet, "ta-da!"

Old May 12th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistpaw bounced around Ashnose as soon as the ceremony had ended. She was so excited she could barely sit still and to top that Ashnose had been chosen to mentor her! I wonder what we’re gonna do! She thought to herself. Hunting? Fighting? Maybe check out the territory? The thoughts were endless. She wanted to see her new home, the territory that she would remain in until Starclan came for her. The young apprentices thoughts had been running so wild she almost missed what Ashnose said. “Tour the territory? Yes let’s go!!” She exclaimed once more bouncing around him with what seemed like endless energy.
Ashnose purred, glad he had an apprentice as energetic and motivated as he was. He figured that the two of them would work well together as mentor and apprentice. Well, that's if he didn't screw this up. I won't, the tom told himself. StarClan granted me an apprentice for a reason. Whatever happens is meant to happen. "Alrighty, let's start with everything from here to the WindClan border. That's the closest border to camp." Ashnose informed his apprentice. He began to bad in the direction of the border. He walked through the territory easily; Ashnose knew every pawstep of this place by heart. "Now your nose might be a little overwhelmed, but try to focus on the scents of the other Clans today. You need to know your enemies well, and that includes their scents." Truthfully, Ashnose loved this. The ShadowClan warrior had been waiting for so long to pass down his knowledge to an apprentice of his own. I could get used to this!

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic