Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:14 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old July 10th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
*"Gingerwish?"*
The tabby's eyes opened suddenly, startled out of her peaceful moment by the word. But it was not only the word that the voice spoke that broke her so swiftly from her half-trance. It was the voice that said it, and the voice that she connected with the tom who spoke with it. His scent began to fill the air around her, though she had taken no previous notice of it. He smelled of earth and fox, making the hair on the back of her neck rise.
"Dark... Darkshadow?" She stammered, alarmed at the scents that clung to his weathered pelt. But... No. She must be being silly, he had not encountered foxes. Their scent was stale and faded.

With that thought, her surprise faded to muted skepticism and she tilted her ginger colored head to the side.
"Why are you here?" She wouldn't deny that she was slightly worried still. She would always be worried about one thing or another, though if her own worry was directed for her own safety or for the Rogue she could no tell.
Darkshadow could tell something was making her Cautious. When she asked him why he was here he stopped to think how he should word it."" im returned becuase i felt that the answers to my past could be found here. With the clans.. ever since we got separated by that flood I've tried hard to come back but i got lost and was headed the wrong direction. When i found out, i had already been traveling the wrong way for many moons and thats why i had only just now returned." I'm so glad i ran into someone i already knew. darkshadow thought to himself. He realized he probably smelled of fox and thought he should explain. "I returned only not to long ago and becuase of how late it was, i decided to wait till morning to find the camp so i looked for somewhere to sleep and found an abandoned fox den and sleep there a while. I woke up from a bad dream and went out for some air when i smelled your scent." Darkshadow watched gingerwish as he talked when he finished he hoped she would possibly relax.

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 10th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 07:57 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye made a shrugging motion, "I know," he said simply, "But I still hope everything turns out fine," he added, trying to smile. "Pretty bad," he said, telling Darkclaws the next problem, "Wouldn't be surprised if any trees fell down," he muttered. "We just need to get everyone out," he said for now, slightly solemnly, though there was a bit of hope mixed into that as well. "We can do this!" He said, forcing motivation into his voice.

(( It's fine, I have writer's block as well xD ))

(Sorry, sick)
Darkclaws stared at the tom for a few second "You're doubting the strength of our clan," He said "You should try to think more positive thoughts," He added, "Or just focus on the things you want for the clan." "That's what I used to do anyways," The dark tom said. "It helps when things are tough and it seems nothing good could come out of it."

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:11 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

(Sorry, sick)
Darkclaws stared at the tom for a few second "You're doubting the strength of our clan," He said "You should try to think more positive thoughts," He added, "Or just focus on the things you want for the clan." "That's what I used to do anyways," The dark tom said. "It helps when things are tough and it seems nothing good could come out of it."
"You have a point there," Goldeneye murmured, not knowing what else to say. "It's hard to do so, with everything that's going on," he admitted, shrugging, as it was hard to see anything positive happening. "I'll try," he finished softly, focusing on trying to get back ti the camp with all the rain now
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblazingstar View Post
Darkshadow could tell something was making her Cautious. When she asked him why he was here he stopped to think how he should word it."" im returned becuase i felt that the answers to my past could be found here. With the clans.. ever since we got separated by that flood I've tried hard to come back but i got lost and was headed the wrong direction. When i found out, i had already been traveling the wrong way for many moons and thats why i had only just now returned." I'm so glad i ran into someone i already knew. darkshadow thought to himself. He realized he probably smelled of fox and thought he should explain. "I returned only not to long ago and becuase of how late it was, i decided to wait till morning to find the camp so i looked for somewhere to sleep and found an abandoned fox den and sleep there a while. I woke up from a bad dream and went out for some air when i smelled your scent." Darkshadow watched gingerwish as he talked when he finished he hoped she would possibly relax.
His reason for being out and about at such an unusual time of the night was eerily similar to her own.
Nightmares. Needing to escape.
She remembered the Rogue, when she had first met him. Worried that she was beginning to feel something for him. Stupid though. She wouldn't allow that. Besides, time had passed and any inkling of such feelings that she had mistaken were now gone.
"But..." She looked over his half-familiar form.
"But why?" Gingerwish wasn't really sure what to make of the Rogue anymore. Old friend, or possible new threat?
"How king have you been here?"

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
His reason for being out and about at such an unusual time of the night was eerily similar to her own.
Nightmares. Needing to escape.
She remembered the Rogue, when she had first met him. Worried that she was beginning to feel something for him. Stupid though. She wouldn't allow that. Besides, time had passed and any inkling of such feelings that she had mistaken were now gone.
"But..." She looked over his half-familiar form.
"But why?" Gingerwish wasn't really sure what to make of the Rogue anymore. Old friend, or possible new threat?
"How king have you been here?"
Darkshadow realized she wasnt very trusting of him as she was before. what happened.. why is this different what could have happened to her to gingerwish for her to not trust me.. well i guess I'll have to earn her trust again. " i only just arived this is my first night back" Darkshadow recalled when he first met ginger wish. If she had not been there he would have lost his life. "why did i come back?" Darkshadow paused to think about it. I never did pay her back for saving my life. "im not sure why i came back the only thing i can think might be why is becuase of my past..." he stopped his sentence halfway through. she doesnt need to know she is partly why i came back i cant just leave without returning the favor.

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 11th, 2017 at 03:18 AM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:22 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
[ It’s alright, I’m a patient person. I hope you’re feeling better! For some reason, I wasn’t notified of this post, sorry for the late reply. ]

Newtpaw followed behind her mentor at a brisk pace until she skidded to a halt when Brightfluff stopped and told her about the marsh. The small apprentice heaved herself up onto her hind legs to see better through the dense forest and the small female saw part of the muddy, wet marsh that made up part of the Shadowclan hunting grounds. “Quite the dirty place..” She commented, “I can only imagine how bad it is out there with all the rain recently..” The apprentice went back down to all fours and did as her mentor instructed, parting her jaws and scenting the area in around them. Various scents slipped into Newtpaw’s senses, but only few were recognizable to her - she assumed that her mentor would teach her the scents that she did not yet know. Closing her mouth, the short-legged cat looked to her mentor, who wore a confident smile which made Newtpaw smile, bouncing on her paws slightly. “Well.. I can smell many things..” Newtpaw began, her whiskers twitching, “There are only a few scents I recognize though. I can smell some frogs out there, perhaps a few birds out on the surface and some other animals, though I don’t know which ones. I don’t know many scents yet since I haven’t been out of the clearing area.” She hoped to not disappoint her mentor, but tried her very best to give descriptive words in her answers and do as she was told - like any other apprentice would strive to do.
"That is good for your first time out." Brightfluff mewed, nodding. The shecat opened her jaws slightly scenting the area so she could teach Newtpaw. "One of the scents you don't know yet. It is slightly rancid and very strong...that is a few days old fox scent. Some other warriors told me they had run one off near here." She looked to Newtpaw for any reaction, before she continued, "There are also other prey animals, like lizards or voles. And occasionally an owl will swoop down there and grab its own prey. Owls mostly smell like other birds, so they are harder to identify, but you can see them. They have big eyes and a large wingspan, and they are big enough to carry off kits." The warrior hoped she wasn't completely scaring the apprentice, but she wanted Newtpaw to know the dangers out in the forest that could hurt camp. As well as the other things that wouldn't hurt her, like the different types of prey.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"That is good for your first time out." Brightfluff mewed, nodding. The shecat opened her jaws slightly scenting the area so she could teach Newtpaw. "One of the scents you don't know yet. It is slightly rancid and very strong...that is a few days old fox scent. Some other warriors told me they had run one off near here." She looked to Newtpaw for any reaction, before she continued, "There are also other prey animals, like lizards or voles. And occasionally an owl will swoop down there and grab its own prey. Owls mostly smell like other birds, so they are harder to identify, but you can see them. They have big eyes and a large wingspan, and they are big enough to carry off kits." The warrior hoped she wasn't completely scaring the apprentice, but she wanted Newtpaw to know the dangers out in the forest that could hurt camp. As well as the other things that wouldn't hurt her, like the different types of prey.
The small apprentice looked up at her mentor with wide, curious eyes as she told her of the scents and the remaining evidence of a fox that was once here. She turned her head and looked out towards the marshland. “Well, I’m glad that they chased it off before it could get in the camp.” Newtpaw said, her tone quiet, “I’ve heard many stories of the damage a fox can do.” And that was true, from the stories being told in the nursery to the conversations she had overheard from warriors in her hearing distance. Newtpaw grew silent and respectful as Brightfluff told her more about the scents of animals such lizards, voles and even owls. The short-legged female looked down at her paws for a moment as her mentor explained how owls were dangerous and carried off kittens. She wondered if an owl would mistake her for a kitten because of her low to the ground appearance and the thought made an uneasy shiver run up her spine. “I can see why nursery queens are so strict when it comes to keeping their kittens inside..” She murmured, glancing at Brightfluff, “I can only imagine how terrifying an owl can be when up close and dangerous.”
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:34 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"A strong wall."
Forestpelt repeated, her emerald green hues snapping with anger as she spoke. What right did this cat have to be coming out and acting this way towards her? Talking to her that way. Forestpelt was furious, frustrated, and completely done with this cat. Perhaps it was time to walk away. Walk away from their little conversation. But, at her next words, Forestpelt completely lost it. "How dare you!!! How dare you assume my life, how dare you act like you know anything at all about my life, how dare you pretend to know me!!! What is wrong with you, anyways, that you feel like you need to look into my personal life? I don't know you, or anything about you, other then that your mate left you - probably because he couldn't stand you - and your son won't speak to you, most likely for the same reason because you are impossible!" The feline snarled, her claws unsheathing as she stopped and turned to the other cat. She was angrier then she had been in a long time, but that wasn't a reason to blow up... Forestpelt didn't want to give her that satisfaction.

(I am sorry for the late reply, i had this response typed up and I went to use the bathroom and my parents decided to close out the tab... ugh)

The brown molly watched carefully as the other she-cat began to get more angry. She had definitely touched a nerve, the words Forestpelt threw at Mousesong didn't really bother her. She was used to harsh words, "It takes a cat who's been through suffering to recognize it in another. I mean, what other cat could you rant to? Not many other cats would understand and like you said, you don't know me so I have no bias against you or for you." Mousesong shrugged. "It seemed to me you just needed a cat to talk to. Why not take out your anger on a stranger rather then someone you know?" She finished, although she sounded wise she was really just repeating what another cat told her when she blew up on them. She remembered being in Forestpelts position, she was so angry at the cat. Her blue eyes met the green ones of Forestpelt as she awaited another angry remark.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 11th, 2017, 11:37 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Lunacross @Wyldfire
Mistytuft's fur was prickling up. She was taking Onionpaw out in the territory to train, but they could run into Peachfuzz at any moment. Even though she had more siblings, Peachfuzz seemed to be the more dominant tom. She led Onionpaw to a part of the forest where prey seemed to be more clumsy. Looking around, she paused. Her orange orbs settled down on Onionpaw, who's bright pelt and dusted markings seemed to stand out. Her pelt had collected up tons of dust, and she gave herself a quick shake. Mistytuft flicked her ears, looking around as she started to think of what to tell Onionpaw first. She Opened her muzzle, just beginning to speak. She quickly shut her mouth, flicking her ears.
A mouse, a few Tail Lengths away. She sniffed again, it was under a small fern. Misty lifted her tail signaling to stop. She slowly backed behind Onionpaw, lowing her head. "Crouch down, keep your tail low. Unsheathe your claws..." She whispered, waiting for Onionpaw. She then realized she had to show him.
"Like this," Mistytuft mewed. She couched, keeping her tail low. But High enough to where it didn't touch the leaves. She looked over at Onionpaw,
getting up to help him if he needed it.

Last edited by judas; July 11th, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old July 11th, 2017, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(I am sorry for the late reply, i had this response typed up and I went to use the bathroom and my parents decided to close out the tab... ugh)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post

The brown molly watched carefully as the other she-cat began to get more angry. She had definitely touched a nerve, the words Forestpelt threw at Mousesong didn't really bother her. She was used to harsh words, "It takes a cat who's been through suffering to recognize it in another. I mean, what other cat could you rant to? Not many other cats would understand and like you said, you don't know me so I have no bias against you or for you." Mousesong shrugged. "It seemed to me you just needed a cat to talk to. Why not take out your anger on a stranger rather then someone you know?" She finished, although she sounded wise she was really just repeating what another cat told her when she blew up on them. She remembered being in Forestpelts position, she was so angry at the cat. Her blue eyes met the green ones of Forestpelt as she awaited another angry remark.
Forestpelt hated that what Mousesong was saying almost sounded like it could be right. She despised that fact. And her eyes snapped again, anger showing in them, her fury having no end. "Just. shut. up." She growled, her tone low and dangerous, her eyes full of hatred towards the other cat. She seriously despised Mousesong, and chances were that this cat would not become a friend. After all, Forestpelt already wasn't good at making friends and the words that Mousesong was spewing did not help her feel better. If anything, she felt ten times worse after hearing what the feline had to say. "Okay, look. I don't care about you and your wisdom - not all of us old ones are as wise and as powerful as you, oh great one. I don't care what you have to say and I really wish you'd just leave me alone." Her voice was annoyed, irritated, frustrated. Mousesong was bothering her and pretty much the whole forest should be aware of it by now. Forest green eyes snapped as they met her blue ones, awaiting a "wise and calm" response to that remark.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.