Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old April 29th, 2017, 03:23 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

@j a k e
Littlepaw Walked forward, her paws tingling. She dippedher head, purring.
(Sorry its short, mobile)
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

As the mentioned cats stepped forward, he would offer each of them a proud smile before continuing on, looking first at Littlepaw and Blackpaw as he began their ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as a warrior in his and her turn.
Blackpaw, Littlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?
"
There would be a small pause to allow the both of them to reply with the required 'I do' before he would continue on.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Blackpaw { @Immacat }, from this moment on you will be known as Blackthorn. Starclan honors your curiosity and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. And Littlepaw { @Myik }, from this moment on you will be known as Littlewing. Starclan honors your strength, agility and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Dipping his head in respect to the two newly named warriors, he would turn his emerald gaze onto Wurzel, offering him the smile he had offered the other two.
"Wurzel { @The Eye Of The Storm }, you are above the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name,
you will be known as Wurzelpaw. Your mentor will be Sagemist { @j a k e
}. I hope Sagemist will pass down all he knows onto you.
"
Turning his attention to the named mentor, that same light, proud smile would be upon his muzzle.
"Sagemist, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will become the mentor of Wurzelpaw and I hope that you pass down all you know onto him."
Dipping his head to the newly named apprentice and mentor he would then raise his head to yowl out the closing of the clan meeting.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 30th, 2017, 07:52 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Littlepaw dipped her head, eyes shinning as she tried to not squeal like a kit. "I do," She mewed. Letting a quiet purr rise in her throat she listened to her new name. Littlewing. The warrior looked up, seeing Sagemist with his new apprentice. I should talk to him soon...Littlewing thought. But she had other things to worry about, she had to get a nest in the warriors den. Dipping her head slightly to thank Grousestar, she stepped down and walked into the clearing.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Sagekit watches from afar, watching and paying very close attention
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlepaw dipped her head, eyes shinning as she tried to not squeal like a kit. "I do," She mewed. Letting a quiet purr rise in her throat she listened to her new name. Littlewing. The warrior looked up, seeing Sagemist with his new apprentice. I should talk to him soon...Littlewing thought. But she had other things to worry about, she had to get a nest in the warriors den. Dipping her head slightly to thank Grousestar, she stepped down and walked into the clearing.
Follows the direction which Littlewing was going. Curiousity filled Sagekit's mind, so he did not care if he was seen or heard.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:52 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As the mentioned cats stepped forward, he would offer each of them a proud smile before continuing on, looking first at Littlepaw and Blackpaw as he began their ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as a warrior in his and her turn.
Blackpaw, Littlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?
"
There would be a small pause to allow the both of them to reply with the required 'I do' before he would continue on.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Blackpaw { @Immacat }, from this moment on you will be known as Blackthorn. Starclan honors your curiosity and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. And Littlepaw { @Myik }, from this moment on you will be known as Littlewing. Starclan honors your strength, agility and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Dipping his head in respect to the two newly named warriors, he would turn his emerald gaze onto Wurzel, offering him the smile he had offered the other two.
"Wurzel { @The Eye Of The Storm }, you are above the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name,
you will be known as Wurzelpaw. Your mentor will be Sagemist { @j a k e
}. I hope Sagemist will pass down all he knows onto you.
"
Turning his attention to the named mentor, that same light, proud smile would be upon his muzzle.
"Sagemist, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will become the mentor of Wurzelpaw and I hope that you pass down all you know onto him."
Dipping his head to the newly named apprentice and mentor he would then raise his head to yowl out the closing of the clan meeting.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
''I do'' Blackpaw meowed to the leader, and heard patiently the words of the leader, he dipped his head accepting his fate, he was proud of his new name, Blackthorn, when the ceremony ends, Blackthorn walked into the direction of the warriors den, his new sleep den, knewing that he can't sleep so much as a warrior now.
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''I do'' Blackpaw meowed to the leader, and heard patiently the words of the leader, he dipped his head accepting his fate, he was proud of his new name, Blackthorn, when the ceremony ends, Blackthorn walked into the direction of the warriors den, his new sleep den, knewing that he can't sleep so much as a warrior now.
Whitekit follows Blackpaw, hiding whenever she could be in sight
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Whitekit follows Blackpaw, hiding whenever she could be in sight
Blackthorn scented a smell of a kit, the new warrior followed the scent, when he thought that he was very close, he just stopped, and asked, ''Who are you?''
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Ripplekit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Blackthorn scented a smell of a kit, the new warrior followed the scent, when he thought that he was very close, he just stopped, and asked, ''Who are you?''
Whitekit's nerves start acting up. What if he knows I'm not part of the clan? What's gonna happen? Whitekit stood absolutely still
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Whitekit's nerves start acting up. What if he knows I'm not part of the clan? What's gonna happen? Whitekit stood absolutely still
Blackthron approached more, his gaze turned to Whitekit, ''This scent is not from Skyclan'' he thought, he stay stopped waiting for a response, because he can't ignore a kit.