Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM

Old December 29th, 2016, 07:28 PM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat saw the male was holding eye contact. She then blinked and shook her head, then she came back to her old self. "Yes, you are correct. It... uh is nice to have uh another Fighter," she said trying to welcome the tom. However, her tone still had little to no emotion. She wasn't used to being "nice". She looked back at the male. He was slightly larger than her which didn't bother Forestfire, but she took notes on other cats.
She was about to show emotion. Did I look at her eyes too long? "Nice to meet you fellow fighter," he said in a weird commanding voice, "I must get....some food, for I am starving." He took one last look at the she-cat, and walked away slowly. I'm not actually hungry...what should I do?
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:31 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLightGlimmer View Post
She was about to show emotion. Did I look at her eyes too long? "Nice to meet you fellow fighter," he said in a weird commanding voice, "I must get....some food, for I am starving." He took one last look at the she-cat, and walked away slowly. I'm not actually hungry...what should I do?
( for I am starving- I am crying from laughter the way he phrased it xD)

Forestfire tilted her head as she watched the tom walk away. He was strange. She didn't know what to do now. She watched as he looked back at her. There was no fear or anything in his eyes. This was unusual for her. She was used to her enemies looking back at her in fear and pain.
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:39 PM
AWESOME

Quote:
( for I am starving- I am crying from laughter the way he phrased it xD)

Forestfire tilted her head as she watched the tom walk away. He was strange. She didn't know what to do now. She watched as he looked back at her. There was no fear or anything in his eyes. This was unusual for her. She was used to her enemies looking back at her in fear and pain.
Moonash kept his head towards the ground, his mind racing. Who was that cat? Why was she acting so...strange? He looked up and saw a much bigger cat, probably the biggest he'd ever seen, staring at him. Oh no what did I do?! The cat said nothing, and shoved Moonash out of the way. And this is why I don't trust anyone. Moonash hid any feelings and put on a sad/serious look. (Lol)
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:42 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Moonash kept his head towards the ground, his mind racing. Who was that cat? Why was she acting so...strange? He looked up and saw a much bigger cat, probably the biggest he'd ever seen, staring at him. Oh no what did I do?! The cat said nothing, and shoved Moonash out of the way. And this is why I don't trust anyone. Moonash hid any feelings and put on a sad/serious look. (Lol)
The she-cat watched as the larger cat shoved Moonash. She padded over to Moonash and mewed, "You ok? Don't pay attention to them," she said. Forestfire decided that this cat needed some help getting used to the clan.
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:12 PM
AWESOME

Quote:
The she-cat watched as the larger cat shoved Moonash. She padded over to Moonash and mewed, "You ok? Don't pay attention to them," she said. Forestfire decided that this cat needed some help getting used to the clan.
Moonash looked at her directly in the eyes. They were exactly the same as his sisters. He chocked on air and tried to hide his pained expression as best as he could. "I'm fine, those cats get on my nerves sometimes." He couldn't look at her eyes without feeling guilty, and he quickly turned away before the she-cat could see his tears starting to form. No matter how nice someone is, I can't trust them. He looked down a walked away, ignoring all other cats.
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Moonash looked at her directly in the eyes. They were exactly the same as his sisters. He chocked on air and tried to hide his pained expression as best as he could. "I'm fine, those cats get on my nerves sometimes." He couldn't look at her eyes without feeling guilty, and he quickly turned away before the she-cat could see his tears starting to form. No matter how nice someone is, I can't trust them. He looked down a walked away, ignoring all other cats.
Forestfire watched as the sad looking cat walked away. She had two choices, #1. Be cruel and leave him be or #2. Be his friend. There was something different about this tom that wasn't in other cats. There were feelings. His feelings attracted her somehow, like it was calling to her. She padded back over to him and nudged him. "Hey, no need to be upset," she mewed.
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Cedar

Hannibal, with his silent pawsteps, padded towards the fresh kill pile that was near the middle of the camp, the movement so fluid he almost appeared to float along the ground like a ghost, a cloud. Once reaching the pile of corpses, the tom would carefully sift through until he found precisely what he wanted, his favorite piece of prey, the raven, one of the most intelligent birds that could be caught in this part of the forest, their intelligence even rivaling that of a cats. With the bird grasped by it's head, the smokey colored tom made his way to a location near the fighters den, slowly settling onto the ground to begin plucking the feathers, setting them off into a neat little pile off to the side.
Hannibal did this every time he ate, being very methodical in the way he did things, if that wasn't already known by most of the Syndicate.
This cat was quite possibly the most feared tom in the group of strays, horror stories being told of what he did to those that brushed his fur the wrong way, of what he did to the rude. Nearly every cat knew that he wasn't afraid of killing others, that he was afraid of anything at all, that he was an emotionless, ruthless cat that truly cared for no one. It was believed that he was actually the one to have killed his parents, leaving him only a single sibling, Lucifren. It is also said that he has been known to eat the kits of those who do him wrong before ending their lives, or eating rude kits in general. But these were all stories.. Right? No one knew for certain, but everyone new it was better just to keep their distance from this tom unless you truly had a death wish.
Nonetheless, he sat there 'peacefully' now, plucking the raven. After plucking it, he would drag a single claw from it's throat all the way down to the abdomen, removing the intestines and placing them aside for later before quietly digging in to the bird.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 29th, 2016, 08:52 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Cedar

Hannibal, with his silent pawsteps, padded towards the fresh kill pile that was near the middle of the camp, the movement so fluid he almost appeared to float along the ground like a ghost, a cloud. Once reaching the pile of corpses, the tom would carefully sift through until he found precisely what he wanted, his favorite piece of prey, the raven, one of the most intelligent birds that could be caught in this part of the forest, their intelligence even rivaling that of a cats. With the bird grasped by it's head, the smokey colored tom made his way to a location near the fighters den, slowly settling onto the ground to begin plucking the feathers, setting them off into a neat little pile off to the side.
Hannibal did this every time he ate, being very methodical in the way he did things, if that wasn't already known by most of the Syndicate.
This cat was quite possibly the most feared tom in the group of strays, horror stories being told of what he did to those that brushed his fur the wrong way, of what he did to the rude. Nearly every cat knew that he wasn't afraid of killing others, that he was afraid of anything at all, that he was an emotionless, ruthless cat that truly cared for no one. It was believed that he was actually the one to have killed his parents, leaving him only a single sibling, Lucifren. It is also said that he has been known to eat the kits of those who do him wrong before ending their lives, or eating rude kits in general. But these were all stories.. Right? No one knew for certain, but everyone new it was better just to keep their distance from this tom unless you truly had a death wish.
Nonetheless, he sat there 'peacefully' now, plucking the raven. After plucking it, he would drag a single claw from it's throat all the way down to the abdomen, removing the intestines and placing them aside for later before quietly digging in to the bird.
Ares came padding into the clearing. Her bi-color eyes darting left and right. Her fur was sticking out everywhere in its normal state. She spotted another cat near the fresh kill pile. She tilted her head to one side to get a better look. She gasped, a little to loudly in fact. It was Hannibal. She has heard stories about him, but she wasn't sure if they were true or not. Now she knew he was real, but she didn't know if the stories were or not. She sat there staring at him in some kind of trance.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Ares came padding into the clearing. Her bi-color eyes darting left and right. Her fur was sticking out everywhere in its normal state. She spotted another cat near the fresh kill pile. She tilted her head to one side to get a better look. She gasped, a little to loudly in fact. It was Hannibal. She has heard stories about him, but she wasn't sure if they were true or not. Now she knew he was real, but she didn't know if the stories were or not. She sat there staring at him in some kind of trance.
It wasn't uncommon for cats to stare at Hannibal, though they usually did discretely considering they had no idea if the tom would take offense to the staring or not, nonetheless, he knew the feeling of being stared at very well. Swiveling an ear slowly, he paid attention to his meal a moment longer, swallowing a mouthful before raising his head, licking his head and casually looking around to see who it was that was staring at him this time. It didn't take very long at all for the tom to see Ares standing there, blatantly staring at him, almost seeming to be frozen to the spot.
That's certainly interesting. Perhaps she's scared? Perhaps she's just deep in thought.. Alas I don't care enough to really abandon my meal in order to ask. Likely enough she'll come walking over here anyways, that's usually how this goes.
After looking over Ares for a moment, the tom would turn his attention back to his meal, going back to eating but keeping his ears tuned in the heterochromatic eyed she-cat, patiently waiting for her to approach because that's fully what he expected her to do.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It wasn't uncommon for cats to stare at Hannibal, though they usually did discretely considering they had no idea if the tom would take offense to the staring or not, nonetheless, he knew the feeling of being stared at very well. Swiveling an ear slowly, he paid attention to his meal a moment longer, swallowing a mouthful before raising his head, licking his head and casually looking around to see who it was that was staring at him this time. It didn't take very long at all for the tom to see Ares standing there, blatantly staring at him, almost seeming to be frozen to the spot.
That's certainly interesting. Perhaps she's scared? Perhaps she's just deep in thought.. Alas I don't care enough to really abandon my meal in order to ask. Likely enough she'll come walking over here anyways, that's usually how this goes.
After looking over Ares for a moment, the tom would turn his attention back to his meal, going back to eating but keeping his ears tuned in the heterochromatic eyed she-cat, patiently waiting for her to approach because that's fully what he expected her to do.
Ares shook her head. She had already made a fool of herself. She held her head high though and padded over and sat near the tom. Not to near, but near enough. She didn't want to anger him. "Hello," she said respectfully. "You seem to be eating," she mewed. Her eyes got big. "I mean, I know your eating. I just saw that you were and it can to my mind.. you know I'm just gonna stop talking," she said as she looked at the ground now. She shut her eyes tight embarrassed by her mistake.