Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 12:35 AM
chirps

Default Re: January Gathering

(all open!)

Padding into her first Gathering since becoming a full fledged ThunderClan apprentice - and apparently the first Gathering since what her Clan was calling the "evil era" had begun - Sorrelpaw stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes stretched wide as she gazed around at all the cats that were present. She knew that there were a lot of cats, but great StarClan! She slowly began to pad forward once more, jaw slightly agape as she took in the scenery around her. Quickly, she scanned the mingling cats for anyone she knew - Maplefall, Silvercloud, Larkflight, Stormpaw - but saw neither of them among the shrouds of bodies that mixed and mingled in the large clearing.

Crestpaw bounded into the clearing as WindClan surged through, his bright blue eyes lit up with excitement. This was his second Gathering, as it had been awhile since his first - since before the evil era when he was first named an apprentice. "Oh my gosh!" he exclaimed, whiskers quivering in excitement. He was used to how many cats would be there, but with the addition to SkyClan it seemed as though a hundred more cats where there, blowing the tom's mind! Clearing his throat and realizing that he was probably acting like a kit, Crestpaw gave a few quick licks to his fluffed up chest fur to make himself more presentable before striding through the clearing, head held high and delivering curtious and kind nods to each feline he passed. Despite the fact that Dapplestar was not hear, and the newly appointed Blazingstorm was anointed to take her place for tonight's Gathering, the young tom knew it was important to keep up appearances, and for all the other Clan's new, WindClan was stronger than ever since driving out Singenight, Fennelstrike, and Sorrelskip - the whole rotten crew.

Padding in side by side, each with a weary expression on their faces, were Shalefur and Larkflight. The two RiverClan warriors stopped near the entrance, surveying the clearing of gathered cats. Larkflight's hackles were raised just a bit - she was a bit suspicious of her rival Clans now after everything had settled, and sincerely hoped there were no more rats hiding in the dark corners of each Clan. With the addition of SkyClan, it added to her suspicions, despite the fact that it had been the new Clan that had liberated RiverClan from the cruel grip of Bucknight. As much as she had admired the young leader, she unfortunately along with other good warriors had been brainwashed into following his lead due to her RiverClan loyalty running deep within her veins. Beside Larkflight, Shalefur had a completely different expression residing on his face as his gaze rested on the RiverClan leader. He let a small sight slip from his lips and he quickly dropped his gaze. Just before the Gathering, he and Russetstar had planned to go out on patrol together, however just before they were to head out, the new leader had gotten pulled away to deal with other pressing matters, leaving Shalefur to do a solo hunting patrol for himself. Without a further word, the tom broke away from Larkflight and disappeared, only flicking an ear in acknowledgement as Larkflight called after him, "Keep your head up!". The RiverClan she-cat sighed as she watched Shalefur disappear, wondering exactly what was bugging him.

Bursting into the large clearing, locked into a fierce paly-fight were two ShadowClan apprentices - Tigerpaw and Minkpaw. A flurry of fur and claws tumbled into the clearing, just a brown blur as it rolled past the gathered cats. It appeared as if Tigerpaw had the upper hand since she was older and obviously more experienced. However for anyone who was perhaps watching closely, Minkpaw had a gleam in her eye as she studying the situation. In a flash, the kicked out a hind paw and tripped up Tigerpaw, sending her sprawling off and rolling away. "Ha!" Minkpaw yowled and zipped up, pouncing onto Tigerpaw in the next heartbeat, pinning her down with impressive strength. Beneath her, Tigerpaw's sides heaved with each breath she took while Minkpaw just laughed, head all the way tilted back.
Old January 16th, 2017, 02:31 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

The Shadowclan Tabby padded into the group of cats, her tail swaying in excitement. It was her first time at a gathering, and she couldn't wait to go meet some cats. Owlpaw looked around hastily, then walking into the direction where she saw some warriors head off to. She swished her tail high in the air and mewed silently. Looking around, she saw many apprentices, warriors and some elders at the gathering. Its just so exciting!
She smiled and took off to go have a look if she could find a group she wanted to talk with. Wind blew in her whiskers, a wave of excitement flowed through her like the ocean. Owlpaw couldn't wait to talk to some cat.

{Open}
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 16th, 2017, 06:34 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

"Fine. I'm just hangin' with my sis. If you would see her, you'd see how much she resembles mom. The only difference is her blue eyes." he meowed. "And our 'new father' has grown attached to her as well. There was always a thing between him and mom too." he chuckled. "Oh, and I saw a few friends from WindClan, and they told me that Surgestorm would be picking an apprentice in a moon or so. It's quite funny because there has been a rumor that an apprentice has gotten injured the same reason he did, and they grown attached, it's quite funny." he rambled about all the news he heard, being friends with all clan cats like his mother once was.
"That's nice. I'm sure they'll make a good medicine cat apprentice iif they are picked. But if not , I'm sure whoever he does choose will be worthy of the role. Or at least I hope, for the sake of windclan . " Frostpaw meowed in return , thinking thoughtfully at windclan . She remembered something she heard from a windclan apprentice , her eyes flashing with fear for a moment before shaking her head to clear the thought. "Um...how about I come see your sister. I would like to get an image of what your mother looks like . it would be nice .." She suggested , trying too keep the fear from her voice and succeeding rather well

(You reminded me that a certain other surge and and echo needs to meet soon)

Last edited by Frosty; January 16th, 2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old January 16th, 2017, 06:49 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)

Brindlepaw halted, flicking her ears. By the sounds and scents, she knew that there was a lot of cats, and that made her sort of nervous, as the RiverClan apprentice had never been at a gathering, and too many cats all at once scared her, or at least made her a little shaky. She weondered if this was all of the Clans, and surely there wasn't more. The pretty tortoiseshell calico sat down, careful to put distance between herself and anyone else, unless somebody approached her, in which case she wouldn't mind all that much just so long as they were friendly. Her fur was fluffed up against the cold, but she was still shivering. She just wasn't used to the colder weather. Brindlepaw had to breath through her mouth, as the strong, confusing and mingling scents were very overwhelming due to her above average sense of smell, and the noise was nearly as bad, so she just tried to block it all out, while still listening for the leaders.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:27 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)

Brindlepaw halted, flicking her ears. By the sounds and scents, she knew that there was a lot of cats, and that made her sort of nervous, as the RiverClan apprentice had never been at a gathering, and too many cats all at once scared her, or at least made her a little shaky. She weondered if this was all of the Clans, and surely there wasn't more. The pretty tortoiseshell calico sat down, careful to put distance between herself and anyone else, unless somebody approached her, in which case she wouldn't mind all that much just so long as they were friendly. Her fur was fluffed up against the cold, but she was still shivering. She just wasn't used to the colder weather. Brindlepaw had to breath through her mouth, as the strong, confusing and mingling scents were very overwhelming due to her above average sense of smell, and the noise was nearly as bad, so she just tried to block it all out, while still listening for the leaders.
Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Flowerleaf approached to her apprentice because she don't know if the apprentice was nervous, she wanted to reassure Brindlepaw in some way in that case , she curled her tail into hers paws when she sat in the left side of the apprentice, ''It's weird we be there with so many cats isn't?'' she meowed, remembering when she was a apprentice in her first gathering, she remembered that she sleeped in the gathering because she was bored, a memory that make her ashamed ''Why i remembered this now?'' she thought.
Brindlepaw turned her head in the direction of the voice, relaxing as she heard that it was her mentor, Flowerleaf. She nodded in agreement, her solid dusk sky colored eyes full of rather obvious relief. “Yes. I've never been around so many cats at once.” she whispered, flicking her tail, indicating a patch of ground next to her where Flowerleaf could sit, and she scrunched up her nose against a strange, salty smell that she knew was called the sea, she'd just never smelled it for herself, and it was quite unusual.
Old January 16th, 2017, 08:40 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
The Shadowclan Tabby padded into the group of cats, her tail swaying in excitement. It was her first time at a gathering, and she couldn't wait to go meet some cats. Owlpaw looked around hastily, then walking into the direction where she saw some warriors head off to. She swished her tail high in the air and mewed silently. Looking around, she saw many apprentices, warriors and some elders at the gathering. Its just so exciting!
She smiled and took off to go have a look if she could find a group she wanted to talk with. Wind blew in her whiskers, a wave of excitement flowed through her like the ocean. Owlpaw couldn't wait to talk to some cat.

{Open}
Otterkit saw Owlpaw and walked over to her. The ThunderClan kit sat down with her tail wrapped around her paws. "Hello, Owlpaw.", the white kit mewed. Otterkit's siblings padded over. "Hi, Owlpaw!", Lionkit, Snailkit, and Volekit mewed. "Hi Otterkit, Hi Owlpaw, Hello Lionkit, Hi Snailkit, Hi Volekit. What are you guys doing?", Splashkit and Rowankit walked over and asked. "We're just talking.", Lionkit said. "Hi, Nightpaw!", Rowankit meowed. "Oh, umm, hi.", he growled, slightly, walking over to the kits and apprentice. "We're just saying hi, if you wanna chat with us.", Volekit mewed. "I'm good..", Nightpaw said. Just then Swiftfur and Oakclaw padded over. "Hey guys.", Oakclaw said. "Hi Father!", Oakclaw's kits said. "Hi Swiftfur.", the kits and Nightpaw greeted. "What do you guys wanna chat about?", Swiftfur mewed. "We're not sure yet.", Snailkit mewed.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:16 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
"That's nice. I'm sure they'll make a good medicine cat apprentice iif they are picked. But if not , I'm sure whoever he does choose will be worthy of the role. Or at least I hope, for the sake of windclan . " Frostpaw meowed in return , thinking thoughtfully at windclan . She remembered something she heard from a windclan apprentice , her eyes flashing with fear for a moment before shaking her head to clear the thought. "Um...how about I come see your sister. I would like to get an image of what your mother looks like . it would be nice .." She suggested , trying too keep the fear from her voice and succeeding rather well

(You reminded me that a certain other surge and and echo needs to meet soon)
(lol)
Sapphirepaw smiled. "Yeah, she's over here." he meowed and padded to where his siblings and 'father' were, and he stepped up to Crystalpaw. "Hey, Crystal, I want ya to meet someone." he meowed. Crystalpaw turned around to see her brother and smiled at the near full white she-cat who had a near full black she-cat with her. They seemed to be inversed versions of each other, though the black one was rather small. "This is Frostpaw, and this is Moonpaw." he said, pointing to the two with his tail.

"Nice to meet you." Crystalpaw mewed. She was a rather shy she-cat like her mother, but her brother tried everything to get her to be more open.

"Hello." Moonpaw mewed back with a kind smile.
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:37 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Brindlepaw turned her head in the direction of the voice, relaxing as she heard that it was her mentor, Flowerleaf. She nodded in agreement, her solid dusk sky colored eyes full of rather obvious relief. “Yes. I've never been around so many cats at once.” she whispered, flicking her tail, indicating a patch of ground next to her where Flowerleaf could sit, and she scrunched up her nose against a strange, salty smell that she knew was called the sea, she'd just never smelled it for herself, and it was quite unusual.
''Why not you don't try to make others friends here?'' meowed the oriental she-cat with her youngish voice, even for a 37 moons old she-cat, Flowerleaf turned her head to the leaders, observing with calmness, her greenish eyes was gleaming, the medium sized she-cat moved her tail, leaving the tail straight in the ground.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:04 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Otterkit saw Owlpaw and walked over to her. The ThunderClan kit sat down with her tail wrapped around her paws. "Hello, Owlpaw.", the white kit mewed. Otterkit's siblings padded over. "Hi, Owlpaw!", Lionkit, Snailkit, and Volekit mewed. "Hi Otterkit, Hi Owlpaw, Hello Lionkit, Hi Snailkit, Hi Volekit. What are you guys doing?", Splashkit and Rowankit walked over and asked. "We're just talking.", Lionkit said. "Hi, Nightpaw!", Rowankit meowed. "Oh, umm, hi.", he growled, slightly, walking over to the kits and apprentice. "We're just saying hi, if you wanna chat with us.", Volekit mewed. "I'm good..", Nightpaw said. Just then Swiftfur and Oakclaw padded over. "Hey guys.", Oakclaw said. "Hi Father!", Oakclaw's kits said. "Hi Swiftfur.", the kits and Nightpaw greeted. "What do you guys wanna chat about?", Swiftfur mewed. "We're not sure yet.", Snailkit mewed.
''Hey! Nice to meet you all.'' she mewed. ''So, has anything gone on in you clans?'' Not waiting for an answer, she asked, ''Is everyone ok?''
I think im being too quick, im going to end up either embarrassing myself OR I could make them think im trying to get their information out of them... She shook her head lightly, hardly moving and looked up, ''Sorry if im acting a bit weird, this is my first gathering.''
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Closed Thread