Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:56 AM

Old July 13th, 2018, 02:04 PM
on the depresso expresso

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Vixenpaw slowed to let her friend appreciate the beauty of the sun shining on the river just a few pawsteps away, her own gaze sweeping the area, looking to see if it was a good spot to swim and collecting any other bits of information that may become useful to them. Her eyes lingered slightly longer on the land beyond the river, her eyes narrowing as she looked for anyone from another clan. After a moment, she continued on. "This should be a good spot," She meowed as she neared the water. "Maybe we'll catch fish or something..." The apprentice had no idea how to fish and thought fish would probably be gross to eat, but it was something productive they could do while cooling off. They most likely wouldn't catch anything by swimming in the river, but that was what Vixenpaw thought the Riverclan cats did when they fished. She dipped a tentative paw into the cool water, testing the temperature and the amount of water flow.
The she-cat nodded her assent to Vixenpaw's suggestion. "Sounds good to me!" Padding down to a shallow area of the stream a few yards from her companion, a devilish grin crossed Larkpaw's muzzle as she placed a paw daintily into the water. Feigning interest in something beneath its surface, she suddenly flicked her wrist, spraying her fellow apprentice with a stream of cool water. "Oops!" She giggled, scurrying away to prepare for Vixenpaw's inevitable retaliation.

pls be my friend i beg
Old July 14th, 2018, 07:18 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodlesteddy View Post
The she-cat nodded her assent to Vixenpaw's suggestion. "Sounds good to me!" Padding down to a shallow area of the stream a few yards from her companion, a devilish grin crossed Larkpaw's muzzle as she placed a paw daintily into the water. Feigning interest in something beneath its surface, she suddenly flicked her wrist, spraying her fellow apprentice with a stream of cool water. "Oops!" She giggled, scurrying away to prepare for Vixenpaw's inevitable retaliation.
Vixenpaw froze as she was suddenly partially drenched, confused for a moment before her gaze turned accusingly to Larkpaw who was already in the water. Her mouth crooked upward in a smile despite all of her efforts put into trying to look angry, not being able to really stay angry at her best friend for long. She turned around suddenly, dropping her hindquarters into the water and kicking her hind legs into action. She acted as if she was burying a piece of prey, spraying her friend with continuous splashes of water.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 14th, 2018, 09:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Grovepaw eyed the other warrior- if she were Monarchstep, she would've left the molly alone to her hunt; she seemed quite... unfriendly. But Peachrain spoke, her voice so unlike her appearance, and instantly Grove felt guilty for judging her. The apprentice watched the exchange between the two, Peachrain's teasing falling on deaf ears as the apprentice didn't yet know that a jab to the eye was actually part of the move. The brown molly made sure to pay close attention to the demonstration, trying to lock Monarchstep's moves down in her memory. When it was over, she found herself blinking; that had gone by faster than she thought. "Okay," she meowed, voice unsure. Clearing her throat, she tried to be more confident. "Let's try it." She crouched down, waiting for Monarchstep to swat forward as Peachrain had done when she played the badger role.
Monarchstep glanced to see if she looked atleast sort of prepared to fight before gently swatting forward as if he were a badger. He silently wished her luck.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 14th, 2018, 10:36 AM
on the depresso expresso

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Vixenpaw froze as she was suddenly partially drenched, confused for a moment before her gaze turned accusingly to Larkpaw who was already in the water. Her mouth crooked upward in a smile despite all of her efforts put into trying to look angry, not being able to really stay angry at her best friend for long. She turned around suddenly, dropping her hindquarters into the water and kicking her hind legs into action. She acted as if she was burying a piece of prey, spraying her friend with continuous splashes of water.
The apprentice let out a high-pitched whine of protest at Vixenpaw’s retaliation. “Hey, I just splashed you once! No fair!” She exclaimed, squealing as she paddled away to safety. “You’re so meeeean!”

pls be my friend i beg
Old July 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
She got the sense that her question had caused some unpleasant memories with the she-cat. She decided to turn the subject back onto her stutter. "Well I think the way you talk makes you special. I know that sounds like something a queen would tell you but it's true, it makes you stand out. I mean who would want to follow the herd like everyone else?" Ambercloud huffed, adding a light-hearted snort.
She wiggled her stubby tail, "I'm glad you noticed! Thank Starclan I didn't have to go through the pain of getting it chopped right off! Nope, I was just born with it." She purred, "This is what makes me stand out. So we can stand out together."
She flicked her paw up and splashed some water up at Burnetsky. "Come on, we can't be standing in the river all patrol now can we? We aren't those fishes that call themselves 'Riverclan warriors' after all." Ambercloud chuckled as she stumbled her way over the pebbles and towards the shore.
(Haha it's like an after school special)
Special. The word echoed around Burnetsky's head, rattling until the world spun. She had heard the cats gossip about her. She's special. She had heard them say. But it wasn't in the same connotation as Ambercloud. They had said it as though it meant they could speak down to her, as though she were an incompetent cat. Burnetsky had tried to change herself, tried to change herself, tried to make it so cats wouldn't see her as a kit. But now, speaking with Ambercloud, she realized that being "special" wasn't something to be ashamed of. She gave a small splash, and shook her pelt, her long tendrils flicking around in the air. "Thanks." she muttered, embarrassed by the outgoing she-cat, though in a good way, rather than bad.
At the mention of the RiverClan fishes, Burnetsky gave a small chuckle, her green-yellow eyes flashing with amusement to match her purr. She pushed the pebbles underneath her, swimming like an otter towards the bank. "RiverClan cats are weird." she muttered at Ambercloud, shaking water out of her ears. Her pelt was heavy with the water of the creek, weighing her down. Dear StarClan. Dear StarClan. "My pelt is going to be wet for... for moons!" she meowed. "At least I'm cool now. Should we head back to camp? I'm sure that the shade will be even better now that our fur is wet."
Old July 16th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Monarchstep glanced to see if she looked atleast sort of prepared to fight before gently swatting forward as if he were a badger. He silently wished her luck.
Grovepaw was ready. Darting to the side, she avoided Monarchstep's swipe and pushed off with her back legs to leap onto the tom's back. She was unsteady in her landing, however, unbalanced due to her lack of tail, and she had to scramble to stay situated on the warrior's back. Once she was sure she wouldn't fall off, she moved to the tom's head and poked down with her paw as if stabbing him in the eye- making sure not to, of course, as she didn't want to hurt him. After finished, she leaped back to the ground and turned around, looking down at the ground as she waited for Monarhstep's advice. Clearly he'd have some for her, as that was almost a disaster on her part. Grove batted at a rock on the ground distractedly, trying to keep from mentally beating herself up at her mistake.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 16th, 2018, 05:06 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cinnamonpaw watched Emberwing intently, taking in her every word. This was the fun part of being an apprentice. Learning how to battle. Of course, as long as he didn’t get his pelt dirty. That wouldn’t be tolerated. And the tomcat was especially excited for this lesson, mainly because it didn’t involve getting dirty. Unless you pounced into a patch of mud. But Cinnamonpaw wasn’t stupid. He knew he’d never do something like that.
Cinnamonpaw copied his mentor as she moved her tail, his own tail easily moving without thick fur to weigh it down. Being a short-furred Bengal had its perks. But Cinnamonpaw did hate how cold he always was during leaf-bare. That was one of the bad things about having short fur. “Got it.” He meowed after moving his tail a bit more, trying to get the flow exactly on point. Cinnamonpaw wanted to do everything perfectly, he went all the way, not only a little.

Cinnamonpaw again watched Emberwing, looking between hers and his own paws as he copied, walking in a straight line as if on a thin branch. He wobbled a bit, and he moved his green eyes back to Emberwing, noticing how tense her muscles were. Tensing his own, he was able to do it better this time. “Ah.” He meowed fo himself upon realization of the importance of his muscle movements. As Emberwing asked her question, Cinnamonpaw paused in his walking, flattening his ears as he thought hard. Looking down at his paws, he unsheathed his claws in the slightest. “Your grip.” He meowed, turning back to Emberwing. “You don’t want to have too tight of a grip, otherwise the branch will shake when you lift your paw. Especially if you’re on a very thin branch. You want to have a firm enough grip to keep yourself from falling, but not so much that your claws get stuck in the bark.” He smiled up at his mentor, proud of his very inquisitive thought.
Emberwing looked on, her golden yellow hues flickering with satisfaction once more as Cinnamonpaw explained the importance of the grip while in the trees. He was exactly correct as well, and aside from the earlier misunderstanding that she had decided to not speak about, the russet furred feline was excited about the future of training the young tom. "Excellent," she purred, nodding along as she spoke. She was a bit surprised that he had gotten the answer correct, and had been so insightful with it. Most apprentices wouldn't have come close, and a little bit of pride sparkled in her eyes.

"Most apprentices wouldn't have gotten that right off the bat," she told him, nodding in his direction before padding over to the entrance of the training cave, craning her neck up to see the trees that stretched tall above her. "Now let's put it to practice," she called, not looking behind her as she lept up, digging her claws into the bark and scooting herself up to a rather low hanging branch. It was thick and sturdy, an easy one to practice on for Cinnamonpaw. Emberwing reached up and hauled herself gracefully onto the branch above, one that was a little thinner. "Try getting to that branch," she called to Cinnamonpaw, pointing with her tail to the one she was just on, "and remember everything we just talked about." Cinnamonpaw had proved that his listening abilities were keen, but now she was curious to see him actually execute what he'd talked about as Emberwing watched from her branch.
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Grovepaw was ready. Darting to the side, she avoided Monarchstep's swipe and pushed off with her back legs to leap onto the tom's back. She was unsteady in her landing, however, unbalanced due to her lack of tail, and she had to scramble to stay situated on the warrior's back. Once she was sure she wouldn't fall off, she moved to the tom's head and poked down with her paw as if stabbing him in the eye- making sure not to, of course, as she didn't want to hurt him. After finished, she leaped back to the ground and turned around, looking down at the ground as she waited for Monarhstep's advice. Clearly he'd have some for her, as that was almost a disaster on her part. Grove batted at a rock on the ground distractedly, trying to keep from mentally beating herself up at her mistake.
He paused as she got off his back,” For your first time, that was impressive. Most apprentice’s can’t stay on a back the whole time. So overall, I’m impressed. The only negative thing I have as advice, is you seemed to struggle keeping your balance, but without a tail, that’s expectant.” He meowed respectfully. He respected her for some reason, even though she was just an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He paused as she got off his back,” For your first time, that was impressive. Most apprentice’s can’t stay on a back the whole time. So overall, I’m impressed. The only negative thing I have as advice, is you seemed to struggle keeping your balance, but without a tail, that’s expectant.” He meowed respectfully. He respected her for some reason, even though she was just an apprentice.
When Monarchstep began speaking, Grovepaw perked up. Impressive? She certainly hadn't thought so, but this was a warrior speaking, so what he said had to be true. Relief flooded her, and at the mention of her tail the molly looked behind her and waggled her stub. "It's still weird not having it there. I mean, it's been at least a moon now since I lost it, but my balance still isn't as good as it once was." Now, had she been born without a tail, her balance would likely be as good as any cat with a tail, but that wasn't the case. It'd been lost after a rat bite to her tail got infected, and she had to have it chewed off in the medicine den. At first, she'd been upset by the loss of her tail, but being the molly she was Grovepaw had quickly bounced back from it. She turned her green eyes back onto Monarchstep. "Do you have any suggestions, or things I should change for next time?" She questioned, eager to fix her mistakes and improve her skills.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
When Monarchstep began speaking, Grovepaw perked up. Impressive? She certainly hadn't thought so, but this was a warrior speaking, so what he said had to be true. Relief flooded her, and at the mention of her tail the molly looked behind her and waggled her stub. "It's still weird not having it there. I mean, it's been at least a moon now since I lost it, but my balance still isn't as good as it once was." Now, had she been born without a tail, her balance would likely be as good as any cat with a tail, but that wasn't the case. It'd been lost after a rat bite to her tail got infected, and she had to have it chewed off in the medicine den. At first, she'd been upset by the loss of her tail, but being the molly she was Grovepaw had quickly bounced back from it. She turned her green eyes back onto Monarchstep. "Do you have any suggestions, or things I should change for next time?" She questioned, eager to fix her mistakes and improve her skills.
He paused,” All I can suggest, which I understand if it takes some time due to the lack of a tail is to try to plant your landing, it helps with stability.” He added his eyes twinkling.