Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 11:28 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:25 AM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:23 AM
Old usernames
by blxze.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:21 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:11 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 12:07 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

At his response, the Turkish Angora opened her mouth to give a sharp remark of her own, but she couldn’t come up with something straight away. The warrior closed her mouth and frowned. She stayed silent and thought for a moment. The tom made a good point and the she-cat was struggling to respond right away. “Then maybe I’m not completely right in the mind,” Blizzardhail said slowly. “But of course, I’m not entirely insane!” She added quickly in a defensive tone. She normally didn’t care about how others thought of her, but she didn’t exactly want cats to think that she was insane. That was just a little bit too strange for her liking. Plus, she was talking to the deputy so if he repeated this conversation to anyone they would likely believe him, had she not added in that last statement. “I’m not that close to the thunderpath,” she repeated. “And even if a monster were to swerve off the path, I doubt it would hit me. I am perfectly capable of moving quickly if I have to,” Blizzardhail said. Monsters generally stayed off the path. In fact, the warrior was almost certain that not one had gone off the path in her lifetime. If there had been any, then no one had told her about it.
“Is that your job as deputy now? To babysit everyone and make sure that they don’t stray onto the thunderpath?” Blizzardhail scoffed. “I can take care of myself,” she continued. She was a strong she-cat and it wasn’t hard for her to look after herself. If the clan was broken apart and scattered somehow, the she-cat would be able to survive on her own without a problem. “I’m not a mousebrain. I know that the monsters could kill a cat easily. But someone as smart and graceful as me would never get killed hanging around the thunderpath,” she said, giving the tom a grin. The charming and less defiant side of her came out for a short moment just then. The warrior was usually funny and nice to be around, but she got fired up easily and could become very defiant if she wanted to. The she-cat had pretty much gone against everything she had just said before by saying that she knew it was dangerous. She could be very strange, and even a little annoying. Some cats would get annoyed by the way she so suddenly changed her mind after saying that they were wrong.
Blizzardhail snorted at the deputy’s response. So he didn’t have a very good reason and yet he was scolding her for getting too close to the thunderpath. “Well why wouldn’t I be around here?” Blizzardhail asked, her eyes lighting up as if surprised that he would ask such a question. “The thunderpath is….intriguing,” she continued, her gaze becoming distant as she stared in the direction of black surface. “It’s different from everything else that we have around us. It stinks and makes a lot of noise, but I think it’s just fascinating how different it is,” Blizzardhail continued. Her voice was now softer and less sharp. The thunderpath truly sparked up her curiosity and she liked spending her time staring at it and wondering what it was made of and why it was put there. She also wondered how the monsters worked. They swallowed the twolegs and yet they were still intact when they emerged from the monster.
A wash of confidence swelled within his chest. His first impression of this gal was that she didn't play games. She was an unextinguished torch. On the safe side, he didn't want to inflame her inner energy. But, because he held courtesy for the common cats, the Tom smiled warily. "Hey, I never intentionally called you in-..." Pause. Reflecting back to their earlier meeting, maybe he did assume she was insane. Slightly. What else was he supposed to presume? Especially after seeing her near the foul place. "Okay, maybe I did." He flattened his ears, letting out a nervous chuckle. No wonder she was so offended by such. "But, c'mon! I didn't mean you were insane! I - I know she cats aren't insane! They're actually very smart....and, everything they do is, um, reasonable." He nodded, vigorously. That sounded good to make up for his mistake. Passionblaze was raised by his own mother. He held a magnificent respect for all mollies a like - clan or not. They weren't delicate creatures; they knew how to hold their own. Truthfully, Passionblaze knew his own mother was a lot stronger than every tom combined within the clans, and no one else could tell him otherwise. Passionblaze hummed quietly, his eyes trailing to look at the scenery side from them. Evidently, he could see that she wasn't close, yet why would she want to be anywhere near it, at all? A look of grimace crossed the ginger's face, and he slid his eyes to look at the Turkish angora. "I think that's good," he praised. Then, looking back to where the thunderpath laid, he shook his head slowly, in a form of bitter. "Don't rely on skill too much, little lady. Not even the most accomplished cat could outdo death." Straying his eyes away from that horrendous creation, Passionblaze turned back to his company, bending down his front half to stretch for a moment. While she was talking, his gaze stayed locked on her figure, scrunching into an obvious look of bafflement. When he stood up, he shook his fur. Personally, he felt that she should had been thankful that he saved her...well, he thought he saved her life. Instead, he seen that she was scoffing at him, then started teasing him about his job. "Babysit? Don't you think that's a bit farfetched?" He remained as coolly as possible, even smirking as he laughed at her comment. "I rather not babysit any grown cat that's capable of taking care of themselves. However, it is my job to keep everyone safe, and yes, away from the thunderpath." Now, he was being serious. Passionblaze was not the type of tom to be a bystander. If he saw another in trouble - no thoughts crossed his mind as his actions were in control. Rather, his reckless state overpowering him. Like when he thought his clanmate would be hit by a monster. He ran on impulse. He never stopped to pay close attention to the situation.
Passionblaze gave her a sideways look, tilting his head upwards a bit as if to raise an "eyebrow" at her. Wasn't she just amusing! He refrained himself from laughing at her statements. Only because he felt she was telling the truth. So, he kept quiet, and simply listened to her. Even threw in an eye roll as she stated "someone as smart and graceful" as her would easily get out a fatal situation. "I'd like to see you try on that motive," He tilted his head to the side, flashing his own grin. If this molly thought she was incredibly tough, and that she would never get killed by monsters or such, Passionblaze was up for the challenge. It was such a thrill, for a short amount of time because in mere seconds he was lifting his head, and his eyes widened at his previous words. "I didn't mean that," he said quickly, his fur brushing up. "Don't even try it - it's dangerous." He told her, firmly. Passionblaze hopes that she wouldn't try out that theory because he believed faithfully that she wouldn't outrun such dangerous twoleg inventions.
Passionblaze could feel the tip of his ears grow hot because he didn't have a reason to be here. He was lost in oblivion, thinking of the future, of how suddenly being chosen for deputy changed his future. Hadn't it? It was tough because he felt that he had the whole world on his shoulder, and whatever he did, the smallest failure left him in a conflict with himself. The real question was; why were they both here anyway? Why was she so fascinated by such? Passionblaze didn't understand how she could passionately talk about the Thunderpaths. It was unbearable to him! His ears flicked at the tone of her voice, so soft, and sweet. This gal was insane. No other way around it when she was talking about the thunderpath. Now, the Tom was smart enough not to mention such term around her. "Eh, I will never find the thrill of such, but I suppose we all have our different...um, interests?" Was that even the right term? But, what cat in their right mind was fascinated by the thunderpath? She was a first on his list. And, perhaps, she was also the first to strike sudden curiousity in the ideal of the molly she was.
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)
With Ebonystrike becoming a warrior several days previously, the older tomcat found himself at a certain loss and slump for purpose once more within his own clan, but Flintheart refused to sink into that deepened pit of depression and emotion that captivated him so long ago, before he had even gotten the chance to have an apprentice. He decided that it would be best to go back to what he usually did each day instead of laying around and just bickering at the youth - which was going on border patrols and hunting parties every single day. The Burmilla knew that it was never a healthy thing for anyone, even him, to work so hard without any break or relaxation even, but any cat that knew Flintheart personally knew he was not one to become lazy with old age. What was the word that Ebonypaw used to call them? Kit-warriors? He shook his head, knowing that the true name that his student had told him moons prior had slipped his mind, but it wasn’t that big of a deal. He needed to stop obsessing over the little things and do the warrior duty that he had swore to do when he got his name long ago. Besides, the bitter cold season was nearing closer and closer, with the chilly mornings bringing frosted grasses and frigid winds that would make even the toughest warrior shiver with disgust. Flintheart gave a sight at this, knowing that there would certainly be trouble in store for Thunderclan in the future moons - with more than just the war against Windclan creeping up on them at any time without even a moment’s notice. The grey-furred tomcat padded out of the camp’s entrance, exiting into the hunting grounds to go on a solo hunt where he could just be alone and think. He usually was left alone to do this anyways, so it wasn’t like he was missing out on anything in particular. The male muttered several things under his breath as he headed through the forest, greeted by the familiar sounds of nature that he had grown up with - the gentle breeze, the softened rustle of leaves, the occasional call of a bird and various other small things. Flintheart did not remember the last time he had gone out to just simply relax and enjoy the season’s colors, but of course, he went back to focusing on the hunt that he was now starting. He lifted his head and parted his jaws, breathing in the numerous scents around him. There were traces of other clan members, but none that he could specifically name. Soon enough though, the feline caught whiff of the trail that belonged to a common shrew. Immediately, the tall warrior set a pace along this path, knowing that any catch was a good one since things were becoming more scarce these days. Flintheart was light on his paws, keeping his tail up, but his head low as he weaved through the dense undergrowth, eventually laying eyes upon the brown-furred rodent that was gnawing on what seemed to be a berry of some kind. He licked his muzzle and shut out all sound around him as he stared directly at his prey with his greenish blue-hued eyes. And then, just like a strike of lightning, the Burmilla leapt from his hiding place and dashed through the fallen leaves to the thrush, who uttered a squeak of surprise as he pounced on it, sinking his claws into the small body until it went completely limp in his grasp. He gave a purr of satisfaction at another successful hunt as he leaned down and picked up the warm carcass in his jaws.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@FadingEchoes
Sorry, I'm not that good at starters.

Wolfpaw arrived at the training cave, his eyes narrowed. He stared at the ground, his bushy tail flickering with boredom. A thought bended it's way into his mind, I wonder how much longer until I'm a warrior. He wasn't impatient for the rank, that would be out of character for him. Wolfpaw just was curious, he thought after the battle he would be ready. He flinched at the memory, the apprentice had been in the battle and almost died. His ears lowered at the thought, Wolfpaw glance around the training cave. Watching the training pairs for at least a mere minute before switching. He was ready for training at least but it always seem unpredictable to him. "Thunderstruck?" He asked, his head turning to look for his mentor.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 28th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
@FadingEchoes
Sorry, I'm not that good at starters.

Wolfpaw arrived at the training cave, his eyes narrowed. He stared at the ground, his bushy tail flickering with boredom. A thought bended it's way into his mind, I wonder how much longer until I'm a warrior. He wasn't impatient for the rank, that would be out of character for him. Wolfpaw just was curious, he thought after the battle he would be ready. He flinched at the memory, the apprentice had been in the battle and almost died. His ears lowered at the thought, Wolfpaw glance around the training cave. Watching the training pairs for at least a mere minute before switching. He was ready for training at least but it always seem unpredictable to him. "Thunderstruck?" He asked, his head turning to look for his mentor.
Thunderstruck scowled at the apprentice, his tail flicking in annoyance, "Are you ready Wolfpaw?" He half-snarled, his eyes ablaze. He then flicked his tail to signal the younger cat to come stand by him.
(Really bad Writer's Block.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:05 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Thunderstruck scowled at the apprentice, his tail flicking in annoyance, "Are you ready Wolfpaw?" He half-snarled, his eyes ablaze. He then flicked his tail to signal the younger cat to come stand by him.
(Really bad Writer's Block.)
Wolfpaw flinched, as he lifted is gaze to meet his mentor's eyes. He nodded, as he stood up and walked to his mentor's side. "What are we doing, today?" He asked. He stared at the ground, his nose twitched. He unsheathed and sheathed his claws, trying to distract himself from saying something to Thunderstruck. His mentor had to be one of the cats he feared the most, it was like all his walls came down the moment he spoke to him. Wolfpaw finally stopped, not wanting to give Thunderstruck a reason to snap at him. I really don't need that. His eyes lit up with a thought, "Do we have a task?" He said a bit too cheerfully. Then again, most likely not but it was worth to ask.
@FadingEchoes

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 1st, 2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"That terrible, I can't imagine how hard that must be." He mewed, he felt anxious just thinking about not being able to train. "You're one tough cat, you'll push through all this." He added. He lifted his muzzle into the air for a few moments, he had already hunted earlier that day so he wasn't as concentrated as he should've been but he was just enjoying talking to his clan mate.
"Thanks." Kestrelpaw mewed gratefully, with a smile in the tom's direction. She appreciated the encouragement, recently it had seemed like she needed more and more reassuring that she was still okay. She had worked so hard to become an apprentice, and now in this battle, it seemed like she'd just... choked. Or something, honestly, Kestrelpaw wasn't sure what had happened. But she'd come off for the worse, and it wasn't her greatest moment. The sandy feline pushed her focus towards hunting, her whole mindset now thrown into making sure that she caught something to feed her Clan. Everyone had to do their share these days. Everyone including Kestrelpaw, injured or not. At the moment she couldn't scent or hear anything, so the apprentice drew back with a huff, padding on and silently praying to StarClan that she would find something soon.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:48 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver tabby was following Leafwatcher, even though she was cautious about doing so. Part of her was truly wanting to make up with the tom, while the other part of her was telling her it was a bad idea. Things were just going to go back downhill. What was the point of trying to fix things, if she was pretty sure that they were going to break again in the end? Soft blue eyes looked worried as she glanced over her friend. "Do you still have your collection?" She asked after a second. When she was a young warrior, and Leafwatcher still an apprentice, he had shown her his collection of things. She had enjoyed seeing them, and part of her wanted to see them again. They had been so beautiful - it was so unique that he collected stuff like that, and Stormwing could definitely appreciate the beauty in it. Her tail twitched as she waited for his answer, looking around at the world around her. Everything in the territory was beautiful to her. Everything from the ground, which was cold and firm under her paws, to the sky, which was a beautiful shade of grey-blue. Almost like it hadn't quite made up it's mind about what kind of day it was going to be. The air held a crisp chill, the chill of pretty much leaf-bare, but not quite. That was Stormwing's favorite kind of weather, the kind that hadn't quite made up it's mind yet. It carried such a nice temperature to it that she couldn't help but be pleased with it. She wondered what kind of weather Leafwatcher liked now - and where he had gone - and what had happened - but she wasn't going to ask. Stormwing needed to keep herself at a distance for now, and maybe they could get closer later in time.
Leafwatcher steadied his gaze at the silver tabby, leaf-green eyes lit up with excitement and happiness. His collection was their, he was so glad too. Maybe this.. this would help lighten up Stormwing's mood. The bengal tabby would try, at least try. He gave a nod, "Yes, it's still here alright." Their was excitement, and relief in his voice as he responded. Leafwatcher was glad no one messed with his collection, trashed it or anything, it was left as he left it. Probably because he concealed it so well. Leafwatcher also liked the cool weather, mainly being leaf-fall, the pretty colors of orange, red, and brown were very beautiful in the toms opinion, it made him feel quite happy when he saw such colors. He was glad, that Stormwing didn't ask where he had gone, and what had happened at the Dusk Syndicate, because he knew she wouldn't, she wasn't the nosy type in his eyes, which to the brown bengal tabby, was a good thing. He didn't need to lie, or explain anything. Which, was a big relief. A very big relief. The tom made his way through the bush concealing the spot where his collection sat, the shiny nick nacks scattered around on boulders, or on the ground on top of leaves which had turned to the same colors of the trees around them. It was all so pretty.
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:54 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
"Thanks." Kestrelpaw mewed gratefully, with a smile in the tom's direction. She appreciated the encouragement, recently it had seemed like she needed more and more reassuring that she was still okay. She had worked so hard to become an apprentice, and now in this battle, it seemed like she'd just... choked. Or something, honestly, Kestrelpaw wasn't sure what had happened. But she'd come off for the worse, and it wasn't her greatest moment. The sandy feline pushed her focus towards hunting, her whole mindset now thrown into making sure that she caught something to feed her Clan. Everyone had to do their share these days. Everyone including Kestrelpaw, injured or not. At the moment she couldn't scent or hear anything, so the apprentice drew back with a huff, padding on and silently praying to StarClan that she would find something soon.
"Not much prey out since leaf bare is close." He said. Kestrelpaw stayed alert as he tried to find any scent of prey. "Maybe once you're fully recovered we can battle train together." He mewed, he wondered if they would make Kestrelpaw train more after she healed. Both cats were close to becoming warriors and he was a bit surprised they didn't just make the she cat a warrior after th battle. "Do you think they'll make you a warrior after you heal? "He asked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 30th, 2017, 02:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher steadied his gaze at the silver tabby, leaf-green eyes lit up with excitement and happiness. His collection was their, he was so glad too. Maybe this.. this would help lighten up Stormwing's mood. The bengal tabby would try, at least try. He gave a nod, "Yes, it's still here alright." Their was excitement, and relief in his voice as he responded. Leafwatcher was glad no one messed with his collection, trashed it or anything, it was left as he left it. Probably because he concealed it so well. Leafwatcher also liked the cool weather, mainly being leaf-fall, the pretty colors of orange, red, and brown were very beautiful in the toms opinion, it made him feel quite happy when he saw such colors. He was glad, that Stormwing didn't ask where he had gone, and what had happened at the Dusk Syndicate, because he knew she wouldn't, she wasn't the nosy type in his eyes, which to the brown bengal tabby, was a good thing. He didn't need to lie, or explain anything. Which, was a big relief. A very big relief. The tom made his way through the bush concealing the spot where his collection sat, the shiny nick nacks scattered around on boulders, or on the ground on top of leaves which had turned to the same colors of the trees around them. It was all so pretty.
The silver tabby smiled, the smile lighting up her expression for just a brief moment, her blue eyes growing friendlier and her body relaxing a little. She remembered Leafwatcher showing her his collection for the first time. That was actually quite a special memory to her. Someone had trusted her enough to show her something like that, which made her feel more wanted. Without saying anything, she followed after the tom, her tail twitching lightly behind her - but more out of excitement then anything else. Her eyes shone with pleasure as they reached the collection, and she padded foward to see the different objects. "It's just as beautiful and amazing as I remember." Stormwing had always loved Leafwatcher's collection. She had found it to be one of the most beautiful things that there was, and she stepped carefully to avoid stepping on anything. If even one of the things was broken, she was sure Leafwatcher would be upset. And even if it was something that didn't matter that much, and he wasn't, she would be upset with herself for breaking something so beautiful. "Where's your special rock?" She asked, looking up at him with her icy blue optics. She distinctly remembered him telling her about the rock his... mother had given to him, right? Anyways, Stormwing remembered seeing it as well and it had been quite beautiful too. She would have liked to see that rock again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"Not much prey out since leaf bare is close." He said. Kestrelpaw stayed alert as he tried to find any scent of prey. "Maybe once you're fully recovered we can battle train together." He mewed, he wondered if they would make Kestrelpaw train more after she healed. Both cats were close to becoming warriors and he was a bit surprised they didn't just make the she cat a warrior after th battle. "Do you think they'll make you a warrior after you heal? "He asked.
"Maybe." The feline sounded uncertain at the suggestion of battle training together, but his next words seemed to hold more to them. The subject of becoming a warrior was a sore one for Kestrelpaw. She'd been eagerly awaiting her warrior ceremony for the past moon and a half, and her mentor finally thought she was ready. Then the battle had happened and, well, now Kestrelpaw was backed up. She was keeping her skills as sharp as possible in the hope that when she was healed, her warrior ceremony would finally happen. "I'm hoping so. My mentor says I'm ready - he should know." The she cat sighed, her tail twitching as she continued padding along, wishing she could catch even the smallest mouse in the forest. Even that would make her feel less useless.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
The territory had always calmed Caliapaw. From the time she was a new apprentice, it had calmed her to a point that was as close to relaxed as she got. The apprentice's eyes flitted around now, however, as though she were expecting Wheatfur to jump out and yell 'surprise!' at any second. It wouldn't be like her former mentor at all - but Caliapaw could always hope. She glanced over at Starpaw, her ears pricking a little further foward momentarily. Her calmer friend was definitely easier to be with for a longer amount of time, as opposed to Alabasterpaw, who was constantly jumping around - but Caliapaw appreciated both of them. She had different friend groups, almost, and didn't often combine them. "If you see a plant with feathery leaves on it, sort of spiraling, I could use some of that. There won't be any flowers this time of year." She mewed, her voice almost grumpy-sounding. This was one of the times she wished Wheatfur were still there. She would have been going herb-gathering with her mentor, and while she was grateful that Starpaw wasn't just abandoning her because of her attitude, part of her would have preferred to be alone. "I could also use some chamomile. It looks kind of like a daisy." Both of those plants were important, and the she cat was hoping to find some. If they didn't get some more soon, some cats were going to have to go without treatments. And that was stressful for the feline to think about, because she was already pretty sure the Clan was this close to not accepting her and Snowstar would strip her of her rank, and she would be left without any mentor at all. Maybe Bearstrike would take her back - but part of her doubted it.
@Rubinaito
Starpaw breathed in the sharp scent of the pine trees and the softer, flowery scent of the willows as she stepped out into the territory. While there still was a cloud of cat-scent blocking out most of the various smells that Starpaw loved, it was easier to pick out the scent of wild roses growing on the edge of the twolegplace that was far away, carried over by the wind. "Mmm..." She sighed, parting open her jaws just slightly. She flicked up her ears and glanced over to Caliapaw with a concerned look in her eyes. She studied the other apprentice briefly before sighing and lifting up her head to search the brush in front of her, a habit coming from hunting. "Feathery leaves in a spiral. Got it." She confirmed, nodding. The young apprentice stepped onto the hard-beaten path created by many cats using the same trails, the smooth surface beneath her paws cold and comforting. "And Chamomile looks like a daisy." She repeated, shuffling the information to the back of her mind while she looked around for the first plant that Caliapaw was looking for. She crouched down, considering something briefly as she slipped under a bush, weaving under the bushes. If the leaves were spiraling, then it was possible it grew in areas with less sunlight in order to catch as much light on its leaves. She smirked wryly to herself, slightly amused that she paid that much attention to plants rather than cats. She spotted the plant Caliapaw had wanted, creeping forward slowly under the branches of the bush. It was in a clump, with several different branches growing from the ground; she didn't need to take all of it, but she could get enough from the plant that hopefully Caliapaw would be happy. Starpaw bit down on the plant in certain areas, nipping at the base to get as much as she could. As she was biting down on the plant, her eyes caught a flash of red. Curious, she raised her head, her jaws clamped around the plants she had collected. Before her was a bush filled with brilliant red berries that sent a shiver down her spine. Deathberries. She crept out as quickly, not wanting to be near such a poisonous and deadly plant. "Her ya ar, Caliaaw." She spoke around the plant, her voice muffled.