Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 06:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;411091][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;411006][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410826][QUOTE=SpiralWhirl;410671][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Confetti laughed,” You all are practically kittypets.” She purred slamming her face down once more in amusement at Ashen’s behavior. She didn’t hate her rather was amazed at his stubobornness.

@Gusty @Swiftheart
Goatpaw was in shock at the battle. He staggered over to a fellow clan cat,” Whoa...Pst...Let’s kill Halite, if we do the battle will stop. They’ll stop in shock as they don’t have a deputy or whatever they call it.” He meowed his eyes glistening in pride,” Besides we’ll be young warriors if we are clan heroes!”

Not really waiting for a response he nudged his clanmate and ran over to Halite,” Yo! Halite! Face us! Two defeats one!” He growled smirking, then bust into laughter at his joke, but managed to stop his laugh quickly not wanting to be attacked off notice,” GRR! FEAR ME!” He hissed (He’s so weird to weird to deserve life imo)
Cayotepaw thought about it for a moment.That was what he wanted after all.He glanced at shinepaw,but saw she must have left,so he nodded,looking at halite."You you stupid peice of fox dung!" Cayotepaw said boldly. "You broke one of our ancient rules by attacking,and now we will kill you!" He hissed angerly,unhething his claws.This was his chance to become the strongest warrior in windclan,so he wanted to go for the biggest prize.The dusk syndicate leader.Even if he had to share the glory.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Bae View Post
oh xD}
Lynx didn't give up his attack. Burrpaw shrieked and leaped at the larger tom, but was weakened by his leg and only succeeded in nudging hin over a little.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; October 25th, 2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

Lynx didn't give up his attack. Burrpaw shrieked and leaped at the larger tom, but was weakened by his leg and only succeeded in nudging hin over a little.
Badger used his full strength againsed the larger tom. "Burrpaw, Run!" He wailed. The tom was injured, he was hiding his torn up ace, blood covered on side of it. He tried pushing the tom away but failed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 25th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Acornbranch

My Mood: Adorable
Post Re: October Gathering

Acornbranch looked silently at the other clans. She looked ready to fight, as always. Her claws were long, and sharp. I'm gonna turn these mouse-brains in to crow-food if I have to.
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Fennelheart growled,” Fennelheart’s the name. You do realize why you are fighting. This ain’t no fun and games.” She growled her claws unsheathed impatience boiling in her.
The molly's whiskers twitched. She could barely hold back a laugh. "Shall we get to the fighting part, then?" Before her words were even completed, Blue had leaped for the enraged warrior, eyes flashing with bloodlust.

(I love roleplaying evil characters. I have no idea why.)
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The molly's whiskers twitched. She could barely hold back a laugh. "Shall we get to the fighting part, then?" Before her words were even completed, Blue had leaped for the enraged warrior, eyes flashing with bloodlust.

(I love roleplaying evil characters. I have no idea why.)
Fennelheart was caught off guard and received a blow on the chest. She slashed back clawing her. (am I doing minimal or major damage. Also I kinda imagined her as old English like "though shalt claw thou face off." Haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Bae View Post
Badger used his full strength againsed the larger tom. "Burrpaw, Run!" He wailed. The tom was injured, he was hiding his torn up ace, blood covered on side of it. He tried pushing the tom away but failed.
"No! I won't leave you!" Burrpaw cried, leaping on Lynx and digging his teeth into the tom's scruff. Lynx roared in pain.

"Stay out of this, kit!" he growled, rolling over onto his back, crushing the Bengal tom. "This doesn't concern you! My fight is with the other one!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:00 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Fennelheart was caught off guard and received a blow on the chest. She slashed back clawing her. (am I doing minimal or major damage. Also I kinda imagined her as old English like "though shalt claw thou face off." Haha)
*cough*
ummm
I explained how picky I would be about this and um
you just power rped x_x blue didn't have a chance to react and your blow automatically landed
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
A blur of white caught Risingstorm's eyes as it flashed through the air, straight toward Snowpaw's flank. The shecat acted instinctively and dove to intercept the soaring figure. Claws bit into her side as she went down, hissing furiously as she was pinned, and kicked her hind legs to batter her attacker's belly. A cry of pain escaped her. "Back!" she spat. It was all she could manage to say, and she preyed it would be enough for Nightpaw and Snowpaw to understand she wanted them to get to safety.

Droplets of red struck the earth like raindrops, just in front of Nightpaw's nose, and she lurched to her feet, stumbling back with a whimper. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she said to Snowpaw, and Risingstorm. Her eyes widened when she saw the molly pinned and she longed desperately to close them, but they remained cruelly open as the battle raged.
Snowpaw was stubborn. That wasn't a trait that normally came up in conversation- certainly not as much as her bubbly, ecstatic personality. But it was in her blood nonetheless, and this molly was determined not to let anyone down.

Which meant saving Risingstorm.

In a flash she had leapt at the Dusk Syndicate fighter, eyes set on her paws as if she was about to take them out when really she was swerving around to her other flank to pounce on the back of the cat. She ran through the move in her head one more time, praying it would land. And after that... After this mangy fleabag was beaten, then she would get Nightpaw out of the way. Risingstorm was in need of the modt attention at the moment.

[ @RedHead ]
Old October 25th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

This was all too easy. Stephantis managed to pin this weakling of a she cat down, and he felt a forceful piece of nature try to knock him off guard from ending this gal's life. Stephanotis growled, "Don't fight a battle you can't win." His orange eyes blazed, and swiftly he turned back to the Molly he placed his weight on and he used his sharp teeth to cuff around one of her ears, hoping to hear her yowl.
Oh, yes! A yowl of pain. Because pain was the epitome of the entire battle. It was wonderful to know your enemies have been beaten. While he kept lock on this other Molly, his mind shifted towards the Tom. Oh, was this her mate? Oh!...he must be! Stephanotis let go. No use of bothering her when he could get at the other one.
"You wanna fight so bad huh?" Stephanotis lashed his tail, his expression held a glow of mischief and he advanced towards the fallen Tom. This cat wanted so badly to yank him off the she cat, so he must wanted some attention. "Okay," Stephanotis shook his pelt, and lunged at the other cat. "Let's dance." He snarled, hoping to pin the cat down with claws clinging tight to his side.

Cherrydawn felt the tom pinning her buffet under the weight of the black and white pelt. It could only be Skyfeather. She struggled, but couldn't break free. Cherrydawn let our a small, quivering yelp as the cat's teeth cuffed her ear. She shut her eyes tight, certain that he'd sink his teeth into her throat, but much to her shock, he stepped off of her and took a menacing step toward Skyfeather, his tail lashing angrily as he challenged him. She staggered to her feet and stared in horror as the tom she loved snarled at the Syndicate cat, and as terrified as she was, as much as her body begged her to run away, she couldn't let Skyfeather get hurt. In a flash of memory, her body channeled one of the first battle training techniques she had ever learned. Bolting toward the tom, she craned her neck to grab hold of his tail in her teeth and yank him off his feet. The tail yank: its exactly what is sounds like.

@Flameleaf

Closed Thread