Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Thank you.” She said, looking at him with an appreciative smile resting on her maw, “I love you.” Blackfrost nuzzled his neck with a warm purr stirring from her for a moment. The young warrior did not like to seem overprotective, but times like these just made her want to take more extra precautions. She could see the full-moon shining above them rather brightly, so nothing worthy of Starclan being concerned about was happening, which made her feel a little better. The black-furred female glanced around at the other cats that surrounded them in the clearing, some wearing the same feared expressions as she had and some showing signs of aggression in their faces, which made a shiver of uneasiness run up her spine, but she decided to just focus on what was happening now, returning her head back to forward and letting her observant gaze rest on the feuding leaders ahead of them.
"I love you too." He purred licking her cheek. There was no telling what was going to happen. At the way this was going, there was going to be war which isn't what they needed. Not right now when things looked like they were just getting better. "What do we do in case fighting does break out?" He asked. Hopefully it wouldn't come that, but just in case, he needed to know what to do.
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"Maybe about two moons." He purred. "You?"
"I think it's the same for me." He meowed. "I'll have to ask Swiftfang for an assessment though. Maybe your mentor will be better by the time you need to take your assessment! Then we could become warriors together!" He felt his heart glow with happiness at that last thought.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:38 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Drizzleflower followed her son’s instructions a few more times, before finally getting to her feet. Her fur was still on end and her tail was flicking back and forth anxiously. Her ears swiveled towards the Seastones as she struggled to hear Grousestar through the ringing in her ears.

Wolfpaw stayed silent, turning his head to face the leaders. His bushy tail curled up to his side, but he was already studying cats nearby. Just in case a battle broke out, which he was sure one would not. Wolfpaw's claws dug in the earth, bringing dirt back up but soon sunk down again. However he could tell Blazingstar was doing something, one part of him debated with the other. If a battle broke out, his first one... Wolfpaw didn't know what he do. Protect his mother, or fight for the clan with... who ever.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The grey-furred warrior did not comment on his apprentice’s talk of angering their ancestors, his paws kneading the ground slightly with uneasy feelings bubbling within him. He knew the dangers of disturbing the peace of the full-moon truce all too well from his past, seeing how cats could wreck the truce in less than a minute at a Gathering - it only took one cat to set off the stars above with one wrong word or action. The Burmilla did not know what to say or do at this moment to comfort or even reassure his apprentice, all he could do was prepare him for the worst if it were to come to such measures. “Me neither..” Flintheart murmured, his tail lashing behind him as he agreed with Ebonypaw when it came to not knowing what would happen on this night, “Just stick close to me tonight, okay? That’s all I ask.” The mentor had grown to care for the youth and while he trusted Ebonypaw to be able to take care of himself - he didn’t want to take any chances. It was just too risky. The mere thought of a fight breaking out and the dark-furred tomcat being lost in the sea of slashing claws and teeth... It made a haunting shiver run up the older warrior’s spine, so he shook his head and decided not to dwell on this thought any longer than needed. The mentor had an uneasy amount of shivers and shudders alike running through his skin under his fur and it refused to let Flintheart rest. Then something popped into his head - Ivorypaw. Was his apprentice’s sister going to be okay or would they need to seek her out among the crowd for safety reasons? No. Flintheart needed to stop worrying so much. Besides, she had a mentor that could protect, he hoped that was the case, at least. With the two males now contently sitting at a vacant spot at the Gathering now, the male choose to distract his nerves by conversing with Ebonypaw in the meantime. “Kittens are the future of the clans.” Flintheart said with a slight smile resting on his maw. The tomcat did not exactly have a good reputation with younger cats - younger than his apprentice, that is. They were loud, always squeaking and screaming in the clearing while he was trying to eat or groom his fur. There were times where the occasional kitten would wobble over to him, pull his tail with their sharp little teeth. It took every ounce of mercy in his heart now to snap at kittens when it happened. Flintheart had no problem snapping at cats around Ebonypaw’s age though, they should know better. His ears twitched to his apprentice’s question about Sprout’s kittens names. This made the male think back to the conversation with Hawkfeather had at the border, he had seen them beforehand when staying with Riverclan several moons ago. “Jaguarkit, Wavekit, Beechkit, Pitchkit and Spottedkit are their names.” He mentioned to his apprentice, “I wish Sproutwhisker the best. He has five little ones to take care of now. Poor fella.” Flintheart gave a softened chuckle. Perhaps, somehow, Flintheart would be able to meet Sproutwhisker’s children someday, when they were apprentices at the Gathering or during a patrol at the border. The Burmilla looked up to the leaders of the clan's once Ebonypaw had mentioned something about the Shadowclan leader. “Ah, yes. Pinewhisker told me that their old leader had disappeared and their deputy had been named leader very recently. This’ll be his first Gathering as Shadowclan’s new leader.” He informed the youth, his tail flicking back and forth. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Hawkfeather’s mate, Carcalspirit had casted a smile their way, but he couldn’t bring himself to return the gesture. The thought of meeting either of them in battle made his claws knead the dirt under his paws. “Good.” was all the Flintheart said when Ebonypaw recalled that he remembered the moves that he had taught him. He was just being cautious and preparing him - just in case something were to happen.

“I’ll always worry about you, that’s my job as your mate.” Hawkfeather murmured with a slight pout on his maw, but his nervous stance seemed to relax as she reassured him with the usual positivity that his mate had despite the tensions when it came to the clans. “You’ll always be smarter than me, my dear, even I know that.” He said with a lighthearted chuckle stirring from the tomcat as he padded along with her at a brisk, yet comfortable pace through the forest with the rest of Windclan. He had a feeling that there would certainly be drama under the full moon, even if claws weren’t shown. As the two walked along, he would glance at his beloved now and then, admiring how beautiful her fur looked in the moonlight. It had always been a routine of Hawkfeather to groom his fur before a Gathering so that he could look pristine and as presentable as he could manage to be - he was representing his clan by attending, so it was only natural to try and look your very best. Caracalspirit, of course, had no trouble looking stunning and so passionate with her unique fur. The male wondered if he deserved to have such a beauty at his side. “You look so beautiful tonight, dear.” Hawkfeather mentioned to his mate, looking at her with a smile, “As you always do.” There was always time in his day to compliment his significant other. Any cat who didn’t give their mate such compliments and attention did not deserve such a relationship, but that was just his way of doing things. He hummed a small tune under his breath as he contently moved along with the rest of the clan as they slipped into the clearing with the rest of the clan. It would be wise to avoid Flintheart tonight since Thunderclan and Windclan were at each other’s throats at this point because of various reasoning. “It looks perfect. Let’s hurry before someone takes it.” Hawkfeather remarked to his mate when she pointed out a spot where they could sit to view the Gathering. He bounded over to the vacant spot with a happy smile on his maw as he did so, his tail waving behind him. There were times were the male just felt happy and carefree in his own life and he always made sure to take advantage of such a happy mood. Though, as he sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, he couldn’t help but meet gazes with Flintheart from across the sea of cats. There were no words exchanged, so the tan-furred tom just gave a respected dip of his head to the Burmilla. Flintheart, Sproutwhisker and Pinewhisker were basically like brothers to him and it saddened him that he couldn’t even walk over and talk to them tonight. He shook his head though and decided to focus his attention on Carcalspirit, though he didn’t know what to say, so he just licked her forehead with a warm purr.

The small apprentice watched as the other apprentice that had been sitting with her and Ebureanpaw heave to his paws, leaving them with something along the lines of needing somewhere to be. She exchanged a glance with the male beside her, the munchkin's ears flattening slightly. “Did I say something wrong?” She asked him, her tail curling around her paws in a nervous manner. Newtpaw wasn’t the most social of cats that you would ever meet and she often had trouble when it came to talking with others, could she have uttered something to upset that other apprentice? She wasn't sure. Shaking her head, the short female went back to her previous conversation with the Windclan tomcat with a small smile resting on her maw. “Yes, we are truly fortunate.” Newtpaw said, “I’m glad we didn’t have to find a new camp or anything.” It was true that the female was nervous and scared of the idea of Shadowclan having to leave the forest because their home had been destroyed in the process of a flood. At the mention of broken legs, the apprentice seemed shocked at this, but it was completely true. Newtpaw remembered taking fresh moss to the medicine cat’s den to help the healing and she had met Pinewhisker, a Shadowclan tomcat that had broken his back leg during the flood. It looked to be a nasty wound without a doubt, but thankfully, he had recovered. He had stayed back at camp, however, to avoid putting any extreme weight on the healing wound. “The good thing is that it is over and we can strive for a better, more prepared future.” The small apprentice said with a smile still on her maw, though she gave a softened giggle at Eburneanpaw when he mentioned Windclan being a great clan. “Are you sure about that?” Newtpaw decided to tease her newfound friend with a joking smirk, “Because Shadowclan is pretty great too, you know.” The apprentice said this with a proud twitch of her whiskers. The full moon shone brightly overhead and above the two apprentices, making the whole scene seem more peaceful and light-hearted in a certain way, it made Newtpaw smile even more.

Blackfrost looked at her mate, Crowhawk, with a slight smile resting on her maw. He had seemed much quieter and isolated lately, which caused her to worry, of course, but she knew that if she were to question him about such things that he would have a fuss and deny any fact of such - the young warrior knew the tomcat all too well. A softened purr came from Blackfrost when he rubbed against her flank ever so lovingly and close to her, making her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. “Alright, if you insist.” Blackfrost remarked, licking his cheek gently, “I’ll be sure to find us a spot where we can both be comfortable.” Crowhawk’s words always seemed to give her comfort and happiness in the most stressful of times, considering all the high tension that had ensued once they had entered the clearing filled with cats. Leading the tomcat into the crowd, Blackfrost went on a small quest to find them a spot that would suit them most when viewing the Gathering tonight. It took a few minutes, sure, almost stepping on multiple cats tails in the process, but eventually, the young shecat found a nice spot among the rest of Shadowclan where the ground was soft and cold, which was relaxing for her sore paw pads. “Let’s try sitting here.” She mewed to her mate as she rested on her haunches and looked up at the stars that shone above them, signaling that Starclan was watching with an intent and observant gaze. It made her feel safe and protected even more than she already did.
Ebonypaw swept his tongue through his fur, making it glisten as he smoothed it. Maybe a bit too much, as he had a habit of doing that sometimes. Realizing it'd been a few minutes, he stopped his grooming. He didn't want to see lashing claws or teeth tonight. The glow of the moon was ocassionally dulled by drifty thin clouds. He shivered. Clouds lazily flew threw the sky, their presence more ominous than ever at a Gathering, a place of truce. The Angora swallowed, only to find himself glancing anywhere..except the leaders. He glanced at RiverClan, WindClan (with distain and caution), ShadowClan, SkyClan, he couldn't bring himself to look at his mentor or the leaders. Ebonypaw was unnerved by his mentors reply, but he gave a tiny nod. He trusted the tom to keep him relatively safe just in case. "I'll stick close, Flintheart." He mewed, dipping his head with respect as his mentor finished speaking. The tom finally drew his eyes to his mentor. That was a good place to rest his gaze. He kneaded the ground below him, trying to take tension off his shoulders. The thought of battle made him flex his claws. Fighting someone he knew, even beside his mentor, at a Gathering was his worst fear recently. This was supposed to be a time of peace. He swallowed and stared down at his paws. He chewed his lip, eyes glowing with nervousness. Ivorypaw would be fine. She would either avoid fighting or give it her all and risk injury. He could feel in his veins she'd be okay. Maybe a little banged up, but...she was Ivorypaw, she'd bounce back. Ivorypaw, sweet as she was, was dedicated, loyal, and brave when she wanted to be. Ebonypaw smiled at the thought. He nodded with agreement. "Yeah, even if they are loud..and very, very hyper, they're important." He mewed, nodding slightly as he thought about if he would ever want to have a kit or two. "Those are nice names." He mewed. Pitchkit and Jaguarkit sounded creative. Beechkit, Wavekit, and Spottedkit were also nice. "Heh, we'll sure have his paws full." Ebonypaw replied. The tom glanced up at the new ShadowClan leader, interested in what happened to Halestar and who that was. "Oh." He mewed, nodding. Goldenstar, he assumed, was the new leader. That'd take some getting used to, but it wasn't that interesting in the long run. New leaders came around every few moons, when the current one lost their 9 lives. It was nothing new to him. He saw Caracalspirit smile at them, flicking his tail in reply as he kept his gaze off of WindClan, just in case.

"And my job is to keep you from over-worrying." She retorted, smirking slightly. She found it cute he worried so much about her, but she didn't like how much he seemed to be stressing over the gathering. "I know I will." She purred with fake pride, but she automatically began to snicker. The feeling there would be drama was strong in her gut, sitting there like a stone. Caracalspirit wouldn't know what was to come until the actual gathering, so she mustered up all the courage she could and continued on, her eyes shining. "Why thank you. You look quite handsome." She returned the compliment, not wanting to just take it without thanking her mate. That was just rude. She chuckled. "How romantic, Hawky." She said with a bit of teasing sarcasm. She nuzzled him with a purr. When her mate agreed to her area, she nodded and trotted to the area she'd chosen, sitting and gazing up at the leaders. She grinned. "ShadowClan got a new leader!" She told him with excitement, gesturing towards Goldenstar.
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[All are open! (Until the battle at least)]

A waving ginger tail swept through the crowd of cats, her wild orange eyes bring and alert. Foxpaw was excited about this gathering, she hoped it would be her last one before she became a warrior. She was nearing that age, and with how many cats there were in Thunderclan, the ginger apprentice didn't think that she would make it to the gathering next moon.
Taking a breath, she jumped down from her grassy spot onto the bank, splattering sand every which way. Of course, the little spunky she-cat didn't care if she made a mess of things or not. Maybe I should go find Passionblaze... Foxpaw had escaped from under her grandmother's watching eye, but now, she realized that she wanted to talk with Passionblaze. Her uncle hadn't been around much, and anyways, Foxpaw liked to assert her presence anywhere he was. She liked to annoy him, she found it funny. But even so she always knew he was never truly annoyed with her. Because he loved her too much. And if Foxpaw knew any one specific thing, it was that.

c;
Treepaw, while in the midst of all this chaos, was stumbling between cats. She couldn't help it. Too many voices, the one she wanted to listen to the most was drowned out. Then the tensions rose as the leaders started arguing on the Seastones. She was on the brink of panic when she didn't pay attention and ran directly into a familiar feline. This was how the met to begin with. "Oof!" she gasped. The Bengal mix, running straight into the side of Foxpaw. Soon face planting into the ground as her front legs gave out beneath her. Just as quickly as she went down, she was back up on her paws staring at Foxpaw. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out before the familiar face caught her attention. She had run into this apprentice when they were kits. How amusing. "See- Seems like we can't not run into each other... literally... haha," she tried to joke over the other cats before his green hues shifted towards the Seastones. It was clear the apprentice was stressed out, but she couldn't do anything about it right now. She just had to suck it up.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 20th, 2017, 09:12 PM

My Mood: Amused

Hazelfall walked into the gathering place happy to be able to be at another gather she kept walking and sat down alone not really knowing any other clan cats like she did last time hoping that she did not seem odd for this she shrugged and sat down looking around the gathering hoping that a fellow shadow clan warrior might come over not knowing who to talk to

Last edited by Lunarfalls; October 26th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

As the tom started to speak at the same time as her, Auroraflame felt her voice grow a little softer. She didn’t like speaking over the others. Mostly because she couldn’t hear anything correctly when she did. Only a little did she care about being disrespectful. It didn’t mean she was disrespectful, just that she cared more about hearing things accurately rather than how respectful she was being. ThunderClan had a new deputy? If she was correct, the cat before Passionblaze had been appointed a moon or two ago. Did that mean that something had happened to them already? The ebony deputy concealed her surprise with warmth. “Congratulations,” Auroraflame purred. Although she hardly knew the tom, he had this aura to him that made her believe that ThunderClan would still have a peaceful leader after Snowstar.
“I’m doing well. How are you?”. The politeness in his voice brought a smile to her maw, one that was friendlier and warmer than before. The she-cat could not stand it when cats were rude. At least, she couldn’t stand it when others were going to be rude towards her. It was just one of those things that she despised. But Passionblaze did not seem at all rude, and Auroraflame had a feeling that she was going to be friends with this tom. Or maybe not friends, since they were from different clans, but good acquaintances sounded alright to her ears. But maybe she was wrong and they would indeed become friends. Making friends with cats from the other clans was not an easy feat, considering the clans were not supposed to be super friendly with each other. Obviously they weren’t supposed to be sending glares at each other every time they saw each other, but they weren’t supposed to act like they were very close. Anyone who was way too friendly would be accused of disloyalty.
Auroraflame opened her mouth to ask the tom something, but a loud commotion interrupted her before she could start. Her head turned curiously to look at the leaders who were perched on the stones. Blazingstar seemed to be accusing Snowstar of something. The deputy wasn't quite sure what was going on, so she forgot about the question she had been about to ask and instead listened to understand what was going on. The shock she felt was shielded by a calm look. She had to admit, she could understand why Snowstar would've wanted to hunt on territory that belonged to another clan, even if it wasn't the right thing to do. But she didn't see much of a point in taking a WindClan cat hostage. Still, she could also kind of understand why she had done that, after all, WindClan had killed one a ThunderClan cat so Snowstar's actions were somewhat understandable. Things were getting tense and her icy hues briefly flickered up to the sky. She quickly shifted her gaze back to look at the two leaders. She watched as Grousestar tried to calm things down but she herself stayed silent and calm. It wasn't because she wanted things to turn even more serious, but she had the feeling that they needed to argue. It looked like something that had to be fixed, one way or another, sooner or later.
It was always an honour to serve your clan. No matter what rank you were. Passionblaze still had his doubts, but he tried his best to serve his clan well, and be fair to everyone. As deputy, he wanted to be Snowstar's voice of reason whenever she felt deterred. The tom laid a steady gaze of the only deputy of Skyclan, and gave a softened smile. When she returned the question, honestly Passionblaze didn't know how he felt. His fur was kept on end because he worried what might go down at the gathering. It wasn't a normal feeling that surpassed his mind, but tonight...it was different. Maybe, it was because he wasn't a normal warrior any longer. Maybe, it was the fact that he had to keep eyes on part of his clan that attended the gathering. Maybe, it was the fact he didn't feel amounted to the other deputies here. He knew for a fact that Oynxwhisper, Fallenstream, and Auroraflame had been deputies much longer than him...and? Passionblaze stole a glance towards the Shadowclan cats, noticing an odd patterned Molly with ginger and black fur. It clicked in Passionblaze's mind that she must be the newest deputy of Shadowclan. After all, he wasn't alone in this. Turning back to his company, the stocky Tom relaxed his shoulders, gingerly laying his tail around his wide paws. "I had better days." That was the truth. Today, he seemed a bit off center, and hopefully after a good rest he would be able to feel grand once more. As Auroraflame had done, Passionblaze turned his glare over to the cats atop the seastones. Snowstar had spoken, and so had Blazingstar. Of course, he...blamed them. Now, Passionblaze always had plenty respect for all the leaders, but the one thing they didn't have was his loyalty. Only belonging to Snowstar and Thunderclan. This was his clan. Who he would ride and die for. His tail bushed around him, and his gazed narrowed at the Windclan leader. "There's never going to be any peace, will there?" He muttered. Passionblaze felt slightly uncomfortable with talking to the Skyclan Molly since he felt embarrassed that Thunderclan and Windclan were acting so bullheaded. Snowstar was a representation of Thunderclan. She was the star of it. Passionblaze was not that representation, but he was another example. No matter how Snowstar acted, Passionblaze had to stand by her side and be always on alert. Grousestar, the calmest leader of them all - Passionblaze prayed to Starclan that their bickering would cease. "Heh, Blazingstar and Snowstar, huh?" Passionblaze tilted his head for a moment. "Arguing like two old mates who spent more than enough time together, am I right?" Cue the awkward chuckle. Constant flicker of his ears and the thumping of his tail hitting the ground around him. Clearing his throat, this matter was important. "All jokes aside. Snowstar...isn't really like this. Thunderclan is actually very - well, we're not the greatest, but you know, we're improving." He didn't want Skyclan, or any of the other clans thinking Thunderclan was a horrid place to be. That their clan was greedy and inconsiderate. Because they were not. Passionblaze knew they weren't perfect, but no matter what, everyone had their faults and usually enemies brought out the best of their mistakes. Like now. "Just complications with the neighboring clan. Should be over soon." He hoped. He hoped they could come up with some sort of truce. Forgive and forget. But, even if that hadn't come so, Passionblaze would be ready go fight for and beside Snowstar with his life. Seldom knew that the heavy set Tom loved to battle. Fighting was a passion for him.
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

(all are open currently)

Rivershine walked around looking for a group of queens to sit with. With the recent death of two of her kits she needed the emotional support.

~~~~~

Willowpaw walked into the gathering,lilypaw by her side. The newly appointed apprentice was exited for her first ever gathering. I hope i make some friends... she thought. The death of her brothers suddenly caught up to her and she stopped,her eyes started tearing up.

~~~~~

Lilypaw looked at her sad friend. "Dont worry willowpaw" she said. "Your brothers are playing in starclan now. They can play forever." this didnt seem to help her friend. "Listen,you stay here and i will go find a group of cats our age to talk to. Ok?" she looked into her friends eyes. They seemed happier. Lilypaw smiled at Willowpaw before she left to find a group.

~~~~~

Treepaw walked into the gathering with low expectations. Being a cautious cat,he thought that the other clans would sneer at him and bully him. He decided to stay with thunderclan cats,just in case.

~~~~~

Foxpaw glared at the cats filling the gathering. All he saw were foolish cats who couldnt see the future. He walked into the gathering trying to act normal. He pulled a fake smile and acted like any apprentice would at a big event like this. He was really just looking for someone to pick on...
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

(Open)
Lightningflash made his way into the clearing, his tail moving from side to side. The Thunderclan warrior looked around the clearing for any cat to talk to. It had been his first gathering since he was made warrior. He was a former Dusk Syndicate that had left his home for many reasons. For one he was too nice of a cat who couldn't hurt a single hair on a cat, so he had decided to leave before he had become a goner. Lightningflash sat down in an empty spot, hoping somebody had taken notice of him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
"I, uh, don't know," she admitted, drawing her tail around her paws neatly. Her shoulders slumped a little bit. "All I remember is the snow that I was in when I was born. It was lucky that ShadowClan found me when they did, or..." Snowpaw shivered. "Who knows if I'm Clanborn or not." The she-cat looked away, saddened by the thought of it. She knew Nightpaw wasn't Clanborn either, but at least her new friend knew who her parents were. But I grew up unwanted, she reminded herself. Immediately her head shot upwards after this thought. "I told you drama would be here tonight!" She cooed at the other apprentice, eyes shining once more as she dropped the previous topic and focused instead on the Clan leaders.

{Making this story up due to the lack of family members for any of my characters! XD}
Nightpaw listened as her fellow apprentice told her story. Once again, she found herself captivated by the kindness of clan cats. she was about to reply when she heard a loud voice ring out from the front of the clearing. The conversation around her seemed to quiet and she turned to face the cats sitting on higher up rocks. Goldenstar was up there, so she was able to put together that these were the leaders for the other clans. A shecat spoke first, shared some rather pleasant news, then sat down. But much to her shock, another cat, this one a tom, stood up next and called the other cat a liar and began talking about hostages and starvation, and murders! Nightpaw was struggling to follow it all, and after the shecat responded, a third cat spoke and reprimanded them both. The black shecat had no way of knowing if this is how gatherings normally went, but watching the leaders speak to each other made he feel a knot star to grow in her stomach. She shot a glance at Snowpaw that pleaded for an explanation about what was happening here.

Closed Thread