Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old February 13th, 2017, 08:25 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Excitement, more excitement then she'd ever felt, as she'd been more nervous than excited when she'd discussed with her mentor, Tigerblaze, about how soon her warrior ceremony would be, shone in her round copper hues. Flicking the tapered tip of her tail, she nodded. “Okay. Copy me....” she said, trailing off slightly as she settled into a hunter's crouch.

Tatteredpaw kept her weight level and her tail still, hardly making a noise as she breathed. She was remembering everything that her mentor had taught her, and starting somewhere near the beginning. It was as if she were a mentor now, and pride swelled in her chest.

Turning her head, she glanced over at Basilkit to see if he was doing it. Pausing, the half hairless molly kept up the position a little longer to give him time to get ready before she would come over to inspect his crouch and fix any mistakes if there were any. But not yet.

Then her thoughts drifted some, and she thought of how neither of them had gotten their ceremony, and both of their lives had ended early. Pushing away all the stuff that both of them would miss, she wondered how much they could still experience. Sighing, she snapped back to focus, her eyes trained on Basilkit.
The pale cream-pelted tom tried to mimic Tatteredpaw's position. The kit wasn't in the most elegant stance in the world, with his paws and tail flailing to the sides, but it was good enough for him. A small smile slid onto his mouth as he looked up at the older molly. She seemed pretty happy, which made him delighted too.

"Am I doing... any of this right?" He wondered aloud, laughing to himself in a carefree way. Because of his young age, he didn't exactly have the maturity of a normal apprentice.

"My positioning doesn't seem quite right compared to yours," he said, trying to adjust his paws so that they'd lay a bit straighter and similar to Tatteredpaw's. "Maybe you could fix it a little bit? Also, what is this crouch for? Hunting?" He got a little carried away in his thoughts.

Even though he couldn't catch real prey, there was still plenty of StarClan prey roaming around. Being with Tatteredpaw gave him another chance. When he was alive, cats talked about death as if it were the worst thing in the world, but now his opinions were changing.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old February 16th, 2017, 08:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The pale cream-pelted tom tried to mimic Tatteredpaw's position. The kit wasn't in the most elegant stance in the world, with his paws and tail flailing to the sides, but it was good enough for him. A small smile slid onto his mouth as he looked up at the older molly. She seemed pretty happy, which made him delighted too.

"Am I doing... any of this right?" He wondered aloud, laughing to himself in a carefree way. Because of his young age, he didn't exactly have the maturity of a normal apprentice.

"My positioning doesn't seem quite right compared to yours," he said, trying to adjust his paws so that they'd lay a bit straighter and similar to Tatteredpaw's. "Maybe you could fix it a little bit? Also, what is this crouch for? Hunting?" He got a little carried away in his thoughts.

Even though he couldn't catch real prey, there was still plenty of StarClan prey roaming around. Being with Tatteredpaw gave him another chance. When he was alive, cats talked about death as if it were the worst thing in the world, but now his opinions were changing.
Tatteredpaw watched him as he did his best to copy her position, although she noticed several minor errors. Otherwise, it was a fairly good position. Nodding with approval but holding the pose in case he wasn't done just yet, she purred encouragingly, her eyes brightening as she noticed that he looked quite a bit happier than she'd previously seen him.

“Yes! You're doing quite well!” she chuckled approvingly, his laughter at it amusing her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten along so well with another, and was very glad she'd met him. She held her tail still, careful not to disturb any of the leaves beneath her.

Getting up, she padded over, circling him for a moment, then paused to see if he had any questions. “Alright, try spreading your weight more evenly over all four paws, and tuck her hind legs in a bit further.” she murmured, noticing how his hind legs were sticking out a bit too far.

“Exactly right!” she meowed, no longer really caring anymore her voice was so raspy, but tilting her head thoughtfully as she continued to examine Basilkit's crouch, her tail tip twitching back and forth as she continued to silently study his Hunter's crouch.

Old February 22nd, 2017, 08:28 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A ginger warrior padded around. She looked at the cats around her.
"It's better that I left the twolegs. I have so much for friends" she said.
The ginger she cat was startled as a cat bumped into her.
"Sorry. . "
He said.
"It's ok. What's your name?"
"M-my name is Spiritheart. Yours?"
"My names AngleFire. My old name used to be Angle" she said
"We're did the fire part of your name come?"
"My dad. His name was Firepelt."
"R-really?!" He purred
"Yes why?" She asked with a puzzled look. She looked at him and saw he had Aqua eyes.
"My dad is Firepelt"
She looked at him. Surprised but startled
"So, we are brother and sister?"
"yes. . ." He purred. He jumped and hit his head on a tree
"Haha" she laughed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:32 AM

My Mood: Lonely

''Jaypaw wake up! Its the naming ceremony!'' said lionpaw. He had been waiting so long for the naming ceremony. Just because your nervous, doesn't mean you wake me up before dawn. Dawn patrol didn't even leave yet." said jaypaw.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:36 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Smile Re: StarClan Camp

[QUOTE=lionpaw;187636]''Jaypaw wake up! Its the naming ceremony!'' said lionpaw. He had been waiting so long for the naming ceremony. Just because your nervous, doesn't mean you wake me up before dawn. Dawn patrol didn't even leave yet." said jaypaw.

sometimes you just got to disturb. But you still might get a hug!
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Hit love right back..

[QUOTE=lionpaw;187640]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionpaw View Post
''Jaypaw wake up! Its the naming ceremony!'' said lionpaw. He had been waiting so long for the naming ceremony. Just because your nervous, doesn't mean you wake me up before dawn. Dawn patrol didn't even leave yet." said jaypaw.

sometimes you just got to disturb. But you still might get a hug!

Rosepaw smiled and giggled at the two cats. She walked up.
"Hi .. im Rosepaw. . Why are you?" she asked

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 26th, 2017, 06:55 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

A pale ginger tabby flicked her tail, confused where she was. "What the?" She murmured, padding into the camp and seeing her pelt glittered with something like stars.

(Open)
Old March 27th, 2017, 04:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

The memories of the ginger she-cat flooded her head, causing her paws to freeze. Her name was Sparrowheart, and she had died in a battle with a rival Clan. Her paws moved without her consent, and her eyes stared blankly ahead as she twitched her tail and lowered her ears. "My Clan.." she murmured.
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:05 PM
Hit love right back..

"Were is he?"Wishblossom growled

Old April 4th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The she-cat twitched her ear, trying to find anyone at all. "Hello?" She called out, her claws flexing as she let a low whimper escape her throat. She took weary steps, the tiny sparkles in her pelt made her feel powerful, like she was more unlikely to get severely injured, like she was made of.. stars. "Anyone?" She mewed, her ginger pelt fluffed out and her green eyes scanning the area as she flicked her tail. She saw cats in the distance, widening her eyes. "Hello?!?!" She wailed, breaking into a sprint out of sheer desperation.

(Open RP)
Mintblossom purred "hello" she said. "Welcome to starclan"