by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM

Old November 13th, 2023, 06:26 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Kit Corner

Spottedkit looked to see who would do it first before she caved in. "Ok I'll count, but I'll get both of you with ease!" She proclaimed @Amber2010 @@Deerlie
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:18 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

He saw her approach before she spoke, and in an instant he became still. As if perhaps... just perhaps, if he didn't move, she wouldn't be able to see him. To take away his prey. Which... granted, was probably a ridiculous thing to worry about. Despite being a mere six moons old, he was still significantly bigger than this scrap of fur. Surely everything would be alright. The only threat here was the very real possibility of her seeking his company, if only because no one else was here. No big deal, right?

The moment the miniscule kit's voice burst, her happy little squeaks of shrillness and annoyance making their home deep within his ears, the furry apprentice regretted the choices he'd made that led to this very instance. Why oh why had he not simply... moved. Run away. Left while he could. Oh he knew why alright. Because this thrush had his name on it and he would rather die than hand it over. Well... perhaps not die. But he would glare very pointedly before he handed it over. There... that was more sensible.

Dark ears flat against his skull, Fudge allowed his deadpanned, emerald gaze to study the tricolored fluffball before him before making a move, obviously his silence being taken as an oh please join me by the kit, considering she had already started playing with the discarded feathers. Raising a brow, he supposed the company was... not entirely unlikable. She was too small to be harmful, really. Just a little younger than when he'd been kicked out of his former housefolk nest. Something about that small size and seeing her all alone here churned a long forgotten feeling inside of him, which he of course promptly ignored. No reason to make this little company be anything more than it was. A passing meeting that would hopefully not be repeating itself.

"Sprucepaw," the solitary apprentice shrugged in an aloof, uncaring voice - his clan given name provoking the hints of a sneer on his maw - before returning to his meal.

@TheLostAmongTheStars [Lightningkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 21st, 2023, 09:29 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

"Sprucepaw Sprucepaw. Hm... I like that name I think it fits you." Lightningkit said as she stopped playing with the feather and focused her attention on who she was talking to. She was glad to make a new friend and was pretty terrible at reading the room. His disdain went right over her head. "What do you think your warrior name will be? I think it needs to be something as equally grand as a spruce tree. Sprucestrike? Hmm no that doesn't quite work. Sprucepine?" The little kit got lost in thought

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old December 4th, 2023, 08:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Fudge's ears flattened a little at the younger kit's musings. Imagine. The name these odd cats had given him fitting him. When he had already had a name. A perfectly good name that his ma had given him. That his family had known him by. But evidently was not good enough for these star worshipers. A part of him wanted to hate this little calico for even daring to suggest such a thing, but his annoyance soon faded. She was a kit, after all. She probably hadn't meant any harm by it. Besides, she didn't know any better. No knowledge of what lay outside the camp's walls. Not that it was necessarily all that much better. Life was not kind to cats, no matter where they came from, he supposed. Best if she was blind to those faults of nature for now.

Instead, the tom shrugged again, snorting slightly as she began to ponder on his upcoming warrior name. He didn't understand it. What sort of thought process went into picking a warrior name. He didn't even understand why there was a process to begin with. When he had been born, his ma called him Fudge. And he was going to be Fudge from that moment onwards. Never had he met cats before that changed names like these cats did. And for what? Learning to hunt? Learning to fight? Being ignorant enough about how no one really cared about such things? It was mind boggling, but the young apprentice remained quiet, again not wishing to disrupt this... Lightning from her fun.

In spite of his better judgement, the chocolate point swallowed the last bit of thrush, licking his whiskers clean before focusing his attention on his little companion once more. Carefully, he raised his forepaw, pointing at her. He remained quiet for a moment, debating on how to word his response to her. He had gotten funny, blank looks from adult cats sometimes when it came to his speaking habits. The last thing he needed was to waste a precious word on a kit who might not even understand the meaning of that which he so chose to utter in the first place.

"Yours?" Fudge finally uttered, settling on a simple enough way to phrase his query.

It was a way to keep the conversation going, he supposed, as it seemed Lightning was enjoying herself. But removing the attention from himself. It made him quite uncomfortable to realize that any of these cats might put any thought at all on his own future for some reason. He would rather avoid it, if he could. The unsettling, prickling sensation that kept creeping up his legs all the way to his ears, thank you very much. He didn't need to understand it to know he didn't like... whatever this was. Best just change the course of the conversation and ignore it completely. After all, what was he good at if not ignoring things he didn't care for in their absolute?

@TheLostAmongTheStars [Lightningkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:56 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree] .•°
Beachkit -
"Hehehehehe..."

A tiny, very sneaky giggle rose from a conspicuous pile of trapped leaves in the corner. Wind gusts of winter had blown them into a haphazard stack perfect for a still-small-enough Beachkit to wriggle inside. Hunkered down and careful to avoid movement, he waited in a hunting crouch for the opportune moment.

Only a set of beady eyes could be spotted between red-orange leaf scraps. He was the leaf pile now. Disguised. Completely invisible to the rest of ThunderClan camp.

He scanned each potential victim that came by, wonderfully unaware of what danger awaited within the dislodged underbrush. Little did they know! Anticipation brought him almost as much excitement as the inevitable explosion, but then--

Then, it happened. A leaf's edge tickled the side of his nostril, and he could feel an incoming sneeze. Panic set in. He needed to go. Time was running short. His cover would be ruined.

Beachkit just barely had the chance to choose the nearest cat before the sneeze ripped from him, and leaves burst in every direction to coincide with his dash from the pile. A war cry and a powerful spring later, he was a missile launching toward Wolfpaw's side.

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:07 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw had been doing busywork around camp, generally just tidying the place up so it seemed presentable. Bumba seemed busy and he had yet to see another warrior available to take him training, so this just served to fill the void in his life.

When he was finished with his makeshift tasks, he eyed the fresh-kill pile suspiciously before deciding it'd be best to wait until he was out hunting. After being poisoned, Wolfpaw didn't like eating food when he didn't know where it was found. Anything near RiverClan was strictly off limits.

So instead, he headed along the edge of camp to find a place to lay down, watch, observe. Maybe something would catch his interest.

As he passed the leaf pile, he thought he heard the slightest of rustling - but pushed it away as the wind. Infrequently, little gusts of wind would surge through the clearing - and a slight breeze tickled his fur. But his theory was quickly proven wrong when the leaves EXPLODED, and he visibly jumped with surprised. Fur puffed like a ruptured cattail, he didn't have time to process what was happening before something was tackling him - knocking him clean off his paws.

Wolfpaw tumbled to the ground with a squeak, but was quick to burst into laughter once he realize it was a kit. A goofy little creampop, with leaf scraps still clinging to their fur. "Oh no, you got me!!!"

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 6th, 2023, 09:13 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Batkit

His paws scrapped and clawed the ground as he sighed. He couldn’t even fit into his nest anymore not to mention this fluff ball missed his own ceremony.

(Open)
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:35 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw had been doing busywork around camp, generally just tidying the place up so it seemed presentable. Bumba seemed busy and he had yet to see another warrior available to take him training, so this just served to fill the void in his life.

When he was finished with his makeshift tasks, he eyed the fresh-kill pile suspiciously before deciding it'd be best to wait until he was out hunting. After being poisoned, Wolfpaw didn't like eating food when he didn't know where it was found. Anything near RiverClan was strictly off limits.

So instead, he headed along the edge of camp to find a place to lay down, watch, observe. Maybe something would catch his interest.

As he passed the leaf pile, he thought he heard the slightest of rustling - but pushed it away as the wind. Infrequently, little gusts of wind would surge through the clearing - and a slight breeze tickled his fur. But his theory was quickly proven wrong when the leaves EXPLODED, and he visibly jumped with surprised. Fur puffed like a ruptured cattail, he didn't have time to process what was happening before something was tackling him - knocking him clean off his paws.

Wolfpaw tumbled to the ground with a squeak, but was quick to burst into laughter once he realize it was a kit. A goofy little creampop, with leaf scraps still clinging to their fur. "Oh no, you got me!!!"

[ @Fawn ]

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Little danger mitts battered at Wolfpaw's side and back and anywhere within reach with little to no strategy attached. This couldn't have gone better. From the stealthy leaf covering to the surprise ambush that knocked an apprentice (A REAL APPRENTICE!) clean off his feet. He was a battle GENIUS!

Beachkit bounced off his target to expend his boundless energy on war-dancing around him in a delightfully intimidating circle, his fur fluffed from the heat of the scuffle. So scary and fierce! Raaaaa!!!! He had him right where he wanted him! "BE AFRAID!" Except he couldn't think of an insult that his mom would approve of in case she was in earshot (or some TATTLETAIL would overhear), so he went out on a very daring limb after a furtive glance around the area. "..YOU mousebrain!"

Yeah, take that! He was whipping out the big takedowns, the naughty words that only warriors used in the most pressurized moments. And to top it off, drive his point home, he extended a foreleg to whomp Wolfpaw's cheek.

It was so violent, intense! The greatest skirmish of all time! .. No, that was.. between Stonestar's killer and Licestar. Surely Wolfpaw knew that story too.

Summoning the rage of a scorned widow, Beachkit screeched, "That's what you get for killing my Stonestar!! I LOVED him and now my kits won't have a dad!" Mid-yell a leaf scrap hooked on his ear had started to slide down his face but he shook it off with renewed vigor to go for the BIG CHOMP on Wolfpaw's shoulder.

Old December 11th, 2023, 01:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thankfully, Beachkit's attacks weren't strong enough to do any real damage. But Wolfpaw played the part, floundering on the ground as if he was trying to get up, to gain ground - but failing. "I am, so afraid!" He cried. "How can I ever defeat such a fierce, smart warrior?"

The kid bounced off him, and Wolfpaw stayed defeated on the ground for a moment before he moved to straighten himself up. He didn't have time to react to the WHOMP on his face, recoiling slightly from surprise. Then, he made it a point to flail backward again, as if the force of Beachkit's whack was powerful enough to knock him so. ".. Mercy, please!" He didn't know who this Stonestar was, but thought going along with it might be for the best. "I beat Stonestar, but I can't beat you!" Wolfpaw was fortunate the worst of Beachkit's bite was softened by his fluff - it stung slightly, but not enough to elicit a hiss. He writhed under Beachkit's grip - gently as to not hurt him, but enough to give the impression he was trying to break free.

[ @Fawn ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:23 PM
the stars are aligned

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
If not for Beachkit's adrenaline levels running high, he would've rebuked the attempts to humor him but being caught in the moment masked the clear exaggeration of the fight on Wolfpaw's end.

He stood tall after internally declaring the homewrecker DEFEATED, chin tilted up as he gave an accomplished exhale. "I have avenged you, Stonestar!" he called to the heavens, dragging out the dramatic flair. Although maybe not something he cognizantly recognized, he found the little storyline was more fun than the actual attacking. "But I won't stop here! I will make this Clan OURS like we always thought it would be." Beachkit imagined the ThunderClan warriors' dissent over a ShadowClanner taking over their leadership by force and fluffed himself up. "This is my Clan now! I am taking it in the name of me and Stonestar's unborn kits and then they'll rule over all you!" Faces in his pretend crowd grew furious, hissing and spitting, so he responded in kind.

The fight broke out. Warriors were attacking him at every angle. He flailed at them, lashing out at air but his mind's eye seeing a fierce battle. "Noo!" he screamed as a blow knocked him backwards and he tumbled, only to be piled on. They were relentless! But he wouldn't give up until his last breath! Despite the flurry of swipes, he was outnumbered.

"I... will see you soon, Stonestar..." Beachkit rasped out before going limp, very dead for about two seconds before peeking a single eye open to steal a glance at Wolfpaw.

"I think my story's better than Goatscrunch's."

@BEAR.

Last edited by Fawn; December 11th, 2023 at 03:24 PM.