Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Name poll:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 04:01 PM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 03:57 PM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 03:56 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Snivellus
Today 03:54 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 03:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

can I join
Old October 16th, 2019, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft tilted his head, glancing up at the sky.
"Well, if leaf-bare is bad, then we'll just have to trust eachother. We seem to have a good leader...I think we'll be just fine, honestly." He replied, glancing back down at the molly.
"What about you?"
”i think that to” boulderheart murmerd looking down ”I’m just, worried” She kneaded the ground harder glancing around the camp ”ynow shadowclan, always so suspicious,”she chuckled dryly “I just- I just don’t know if we can trust again so quickly.” she looked down ” I’m just so worried” she closed her eyes shakeing her head ”I shouldn’t be burdening you with this, “

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@CasperCreates @Undertaker @Dipper

Dawnstripe observed each cat as they came in, although, for some unknown reason, one of them simply refused to come in silently. It wasn't like it was necessary or anything like that but the great brown she-cat didn't see the point in filling the den with needless chatter. Perhaps this Daintybird merely liked hearing herself talk if so she should shut her maw, her squawking about idiotic matters such as another cat brush against you in a rather small den was nothing to throw a fit about nor did it need her mother's attention. Oh! But wait wasn't that the disgusting outsider?! Never mind, Dawnstripe took back her former thoughts. Daintybird had every right to mock and complain that one. The young warrior tore her gaze from Daintybird to stare at the older tom, Beastspark with thinly hidden disgust. Icestar had been diligent in her teaching about non-clan born cats. They weren't to be trusted, so why was this one here?

The she-cat swung her head over to Icestar as she started speaking. Drawing herself up to her impressive height as she hung on to every word the leader spoke as if cats from Starclan were speaking to her. She had mixed feeling on learning her suspicious that they'd be working as her mother's most trusted felines were true. She didn't see it as any problem to fulfilling these simple orders, she relished in the idea of being her mother's ears and eyes as she assumed did the rest of the cats in the den. Still, she'd make Beastspark as one of the cats she'd be keeping an eye on. Her mother may trust him, yet Dawnstripe didn't think it would be too bad to keep an eye on him. If anyone it would stab them in the back it would be him, wouldn't it?

She didn't bother voicing any of her objections, merely nodding at her mother's words. "As you wish, Icestar." The young warrior meowed solomly without giving an inkling away of her inner thoughts. She wasn't big on discussions when she didn't trust every cat in the room. Her eyes drifted over to Daintybird as if waiting to hear what the chatty cat had to say. She hoped it was something relevant, although, if she wanted to insult that grimy outsider again Dawnstripe wasn't going to complain.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 16th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 10:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Wolfglare had pushed his way over to one of the edges of the den, closest to where the exit was. He tried his best not to block it, but his tail did hang out the doorway. He didn’t want to go through the effort of curling it around his paws, for the fact that he might slap some cat in the den with its fluffy bulkiness. But then again, that could be amusing.
He resisted that urge, simply allowing his ears to tilt down slightly so they didn’t get folded down by the top of the den. As he shifted his paws to try and move into a better sitting position, he caught word of what Daintybird was saying. He outwardly scoffed, his icy blue eyes raking over the smaller she-cat in a less-than-friendly matter. This is a small den and some of us are large, powerful cats. He wanted to voice his opinion out loud, but now was not the time. He needed to know who of Icestar’s trusted he himself could trust. And who were dangerous. And who were simply annoying fleabags.
Icestar’s task for them seemed easy enough as he listened. He already did most of what she was asking. Wolfglare already observed every cat he came upon with an astute carefulness, taking in every single thing he could about them. So for him, this task would be easy. He simply now just had to report his findings back to Icestar. A smile spread on his maw as he nodded to his leader. “Weeding out the disloyal shouldn’t be too hard, most cats in this clan are very quick to voice their thoughts.” If the gathering in the clearing was anything to show for it.

As the other cats were responding, Wolfglare let his eyes wander steadily to each other cat in the den. Right now Dawnstripe seemed steady enough to him, and as Icestar’s daughter, she probably wasn’t a mouse-brain. She’d been silent most of this time, so Wolfglare made a mental note to seek out a conversation with her at some point. The large black-furred tom then looked over to Beastspark. He didn’t know now why Icestar trusted him so much, but Wolfglare was willing to wait and observe. Figure out why this outsider was deemed part of their leader’s inner circle. Wolfglare already saw Daintybird as a bit annoying, but it was likely she had her assets as well. He believed he wouldn’t have to dig too deep to find out more about her though, she seemed fond of talking. Blackmoon had been the most silent and emotionless. And that unnerved Wolfglare. She was definitely someone he’d have to do some further observing on. Once he’d glanced over every cat, the large tom returned his gaze to Icestar to see if the leader had anything more to say. He was eager to get out of the stuffy den.

@CasperCreates @Dipper @Undertaker @Moonraven @Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 16th, 2019, 11:28 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Flattering as it was to be a part of Icestar's inner circle, it wasn't a sense of pride that had manifested joy within her. It was the notion that there was an in, she was contained in Icestar's closest confidants from the looks of it, since the cats causing a fuss in the clearing were likely to be ditching ShadowClan the moment they saw an opportunity to. They were feeble minds, unable to separate strength from ulterior motives, and that had landed ShadowClan in a nasty position of being the weakling of the Clans.

They needed to be on high alert with likely-traitors in their mix, however Daintybird had her doubts they'd ever rise to be formidable opponents when their role models were the likes of Windystar and his cohort of crykits. She took note of her new tasks: observe, report, ensure everybody's loyalties were in the right place. "Understood, Icestar," Daintybird replied, solemn but sweetly. "I'd be honored to assist." She figured she may as well speak since nobody else seemed to have the sense to answer the question asked of them, minus the sad input from the tom in the back -- a touch ironic considering he was doing the same he accused of. At least he had enough intelligence to be on Icestar's side, yet... not much beyond that, unfortunately. Oh well, his muscle was useful for something, probably.

@Fuzzyfeline @Moonraven @RedHead @CasperCreates @Undertaker

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:37 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark paid little to no mind to Daintybird's complaints and insults, it wasn't like he had done it on purpose, he wasn't in the mood for a fight right now and besides this den was far too small to fight in any way. Still, her sharp tongue caught the attention of Dawnstripe who's gaze quickly stared him down. Her amber eyes made him rather uncomfortable, it was clear she did not like him and he was certain it was because of his background. That was fine with him, Beastspark didn't need to make friends with everyone, yet, he didn't really want her as an enemy if they were to work together. Seeing how Icestar had clearly stated her preference for Dawnstripe as her deputy for the entire clan to hear, Beastspart felt that out of every cat here, Dawnstripe would most likely be the one Icestar put absolute trust in. Blood was thicker than water. Next to Icestar, Dawnstripe would be the one he'd rather not cross. The mother-daughter duo would be rather intimidating together.

He allowed himself to breathe a little easier when Icestar started speaking and Dawnstripe finally tore her eyes off of him. He was mildly surprised that Icestar placed him as one of the few cats she trusts and even allowed him into her inner circle. The other cats he could understand, but why him? Besides being rather pleased that Icestar would be the leader if nothing more then it would allow him to battle more, he wasn't sure what he had done to earn her trust? He was certain that was most likely a question at the back of every cats' mind. Feeling extremely self-absorbed, he shook off his worry and paid attention to the leader's expectations. If all he had to do was make sure cats didn't talk to others outside the clan and make reports to Icestar should anyone loyalty come into question, he had no issues with the task. Considering Icestar was technically the first leader he'd ever serve and the clan was supposed to be loyal to their clan and their leader, cutting out disloyalty, seemed like the best way to ensure there was no trouble within the clan. Plus he could keep Silentkit safer that way.

The thought of training and battling against other clanmates and the upcoming battle with Riverclan got his blood pumping, but he kept himself still regardless of the excitable glint in his eyes. Fighting and winning, now that was something he was good at. Beastspark admitted that while he wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, he knew he was a great battler. Even though he doubted she needed it, but being Icestar's tooth and claws were rather appealing to him. He looked over to each cat, Dawnstripe, Wolfglare, and Daintybird as they said their piece, seemingly oblivious to any distrust he stirred up in any cat's mind and glanced at Blackmoon before looking back to Icestar's orange irises.
"Okay, got it. Anything else?" His tone of voice and gleeful glint lacked the usual respect one would have for a clan leader. Beastspark knew who Icestar was, and he understood that he must listen to her at all times, but she was still a cat who had the potential to become his friend. He lacked the mannerisms that seemed to be taught to clanborn cats at a young age, he'd learn especially if he found the way he spoke to her kindled her ire with him.
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:06 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Fuzzyfeline @Moonraven @RedHead @Dipper @Undertaker

"That will be all, if we're clear here," The dark leader meowed gruffly. "I can't expect any of you to stay in this dusty badgerhole any longer. Go, and do not disappoint me." She nodded to the circle of warriors, formidable and conniving, sending them off to do her bidding. Her orange gaze lingered on Daintybird for a moment longer, whiskers twitching, finding humor in her rather bad attitude.

She then looked to her daughter, and her eyes blazed with pride. She could not have done a better job raising a more feared and loyal warrior. Dawnstripe was truly her magnum opus, the prize gem of her bloodline. She knew that the brown tabby would not disappoint her. She knew better than that.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:25 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cherry had been quick to head the call of the new leader, Icestar, but once talk of kicking out the loners began, she simply remained quiet - her head spinning. She had... "fought"... alongside them in battle and supported them with hunting, was she still going to be kick out? The molly bit her tongue, glancing at the others around her. Would they trust her more if she, heaven forbid, took on a clan name? Ugh. What a stupid idea... but with the continued protection and stability of the clan.... Cherry sighed softly to herself as she pushed her way to the front of the crowd to argue her case,

"Why kick us out when I'VE been helping hunt and do those, uhm, patrols! Can't I just take on a clan name? Will that help all you cowards be able to trust me?" Cherry's fur was bristling along her spine as she spat at those that opposed her being in the clan... but her eyes were silently pleading with Icestar, locked in a helpless stare as she awaited her answer. She couldn't lose this. She couldn't go back to being a loner.

@CasperCreates

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 17th, 2019 at 10:25 AM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 10:48 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Cherry had been quick to head the call of the new leader, Icestar, but once talk of kicking out the loners began, she simply remained quiet - her head spinning. She had... "fought"... alongside them in battle and supported them with hunting, was she still going to be kick out? The molly bit her tongue, glancing at the others around her. Would they trust her more if she, heaven forbid, took on a clan name? Ugh. What a stupid idea... but with the continued protection and stability of the clan.... Cherry sighed softly to herself as she pushed her way to the front of the crowd to argue her case,

"Why kick us out when I'VE been helping hunt and do those, uhm, patrols! Can't I just take on a clan name? Will that help all you cowards be able to trust me?" Cherry's fur was bristling along her spine as she spat at those that opposed her being in the clan... but her eyes were silently pleading with Icestar, locked in a helpless stare as she awaited her answer. She couldn't lose this. She couldn't go back to being a loner.

@CasperCreates
"You are welcome to take on a clan name. In fact, I was going to require that of any former outsider who has not yet taken a clan name. If you are to be one of us, you will follow our traditions, including the naming ceremony."
Icestar could sense the desperation coming off from Cherry in waves. While it would never be truly forgotten that Cherry was an outsider, having a name that complied with clan traditions would surely help to distract from the fact that she was not clan-born.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Open]

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den, looking around the clearing at all his clanmates. The patrols were all out and he was free to hang around until he went hunting later on. The Shadowclan deputy walked over to the fresh kill pile and took out a mouse. The mouse wasn’t for him it was for Citrusflower. He always gave her some prey, knowing that soon she’ll join the elders. There was nothing much the molly could do anymore. She had shown that during the battle when she hid behind him the whole entire time.

The Shadowclan deputy looked around and spotted his ex mate by the nursery. He forgot that she always hangs around the nursery. The tom wondered if she wished she were back inside. Crowtail walked over to the molly and placed the mouse down at her paws before walking away. ‘Is there a chance she could be a forever queen instead of an elder,’ He thought. Citrusflower was still young and it hurt him inside to see her so helpless.

Crowtail shook the thoughts out of his head and padded to his usual spot in the clearing. The tom sat down, not daring to eat until he went out hunting later on. He glanced around the clearing before he sat himself down on the ground. His tail wrapped around his paws.

The tom gave his fur a small wash, trying his best to take care of himself. He had been so worried about other cats that he hadn’t washed his fur in days. Crowtail smoothed down his back fur in nice clean licks. Once he was finished he laid himself down and felt the warmth of the sun on his back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread