Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:16 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:14 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Realm
hushed words long overdue...
by alec
Last post by alec
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:12 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Object hunt!

DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw smiled at how many other cats had joined.

'Okay everyone! Listen up!'

She waited for ears and eyes to be on her.

'Okay. So; How is this going to work? Good question!'

She paced, flicking her tail as she explained.

'Kits and Apprentices under 7 moons, you'll be staying in camp. Apprentices over 7 moons and everyone else, you'll be out in the territory. I have a list for each group.'

'Younger group; You'll be searching around camp and in dens. Don't go in BumbleStar's den, I don't want you to get in trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A moss ball
  • A stick
  • A vine with 6 leaves on it
  • A round, blue pebble
  • A crow feather
  • A big leaf with hole in it'

'Everyone else, You'll be out in the territory. If you go to Haggard Ruins, go with a buddy. After HeronSnarl's death I don't want to risk it. Don't cross the borders and don't get into any trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A tree with 5 sets of claw marks in it
  • A tree with no leaves.
  • A frozen puddle
  • A pile of snow.
  • A fallen tree.
  • Two birds nests.'

'I don't want you to actually bring these things to me since then no body else will be able to find them. I will trust that you aren't lying. Good luck, and have fun!'

POST ONE LOCATION SEARCH PER POST. NEXT POST WILL BE ON 01/10/24

MENTIONS:

@TheLostAmongTheStars - LightningPaw | @Cubeisdagoat - RatEye | @Wally Darling~ - DizzyPaw | @Barnaby - FleckPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SunLeap, BeetlePaw, SheepPaw, DogPaw, MantisKit | @CrimsonOaks - MintWhisker | @Eraserhead - NightPaw | @Desert Rain Frog - SilverPaw, SilverStorm | @Alchemist Kitsune - SprucePaw | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato - LeafPaw, SummerPaw | @Leafy - LeafPaw | @GhostlyStarfinder - FeatherNose | @tallulah - RedHawk

If your oc is under 7 moons and they leave the camp, they will be brought back to camp and disqualified.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 6th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:14 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit wasn't surprised at all. It made sense that there would be a in-camp list for kits and the youngest apprentices and a out-of-camp list for the other cats. She wasn't sure if kits was the right word though since she was pretty sure she was the only kit who had joined the event. Mantiskit decided that she would search for the moss ball first. It was most likely in the nursery so she headed into the nursery and looked underneath, on, and around the nests as well as in the corners of the nursery and anywhere else that she though would make a good hiding spot.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 13th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:18 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Beetlepaw nodded. After using signs to tell Sheepaw the tiny ten moon old apprentice searched for a tree with no leaves in Smallpines by looking at the top of the trees on ThunderClan's side of the border and checking if they had leaves or not. The mute apprentice wasn't sure how she would tell Daylightpaw if she found what she was looking for since she doubted that Daylightpaw knew sign language. Maybe she could have Dad or Sheeppaw translate for her. Probably Dad.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 11:06 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:26 PM

After Beetlepaw told Sheeppaw what was happening and what they were supposed to be doing the large deaf ten moon old headed into ThunderGlade and looked for two birds nests. She looked in trees, on the ground where the nests could have fallen and places where at bird that made it's nests on ground might have made a nest.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 11:06 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:35 PM

Sunleap looked for a tree with 5 sets of claw marks on it in Thunderglade by checking all of the tree for clawmarks, of course only on ThunderClan's side of the border.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 08:24 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:38 PM

Dogpaw searched for a fallen tree in Smallpines by looking on the ground for a fallen tree on ThunderClan's side of the border. (Dogpaw joined with the others even if you didn't mention her when you mentioned the other four next to my name)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:59 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fleckpaw

Fleckpaw jumped in the air excited. She was over 7 moons so she would need a partner. "Dizzypaw! Wanna go with me?," she asked jumping around.

@Wally Darling~

Old January 6th, 2024, 10:52 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

Fleckpaw jumped in the air excited. She was over 7 moons so she would need a partner. "Dizzypaw! Wanna go with me?," she asked jumping around.

@Wally Darling~
well- she wanted to work alone, but what could helping out hurt? "yea sure!" she said as she padded over.

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:00 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

Ah, so a game it was, then. Good. The last thing Fudge needed was to be used for some simple task that this apprentice was too lazy to do herself. There was no way he was going to stop lazing about himself for another's benefit on the same matter. He was no grunt! Still, a game was good. Even in this infernally cold weather.

Twitching an ear, the chocolate point wrinkled his nose in thought, wondering about what to do. Where to go? The she-paw had stated that Haggard Ruins was an option, and the former kittypet recognized the name enough at this point. That was the location of their old camp, wasn't it? The one that had gone and exploded a few days after he'd arrived to the forest. If that hadn't been a sign to run away at the time he didn't know what was, but sign or no sign, he was stuck here. At least until he learned all he could from these star worshipers. He needed all the help he could find in order to learn how to survive the city once he returned. It was the only place for him. The forest seemed to have a loathing for him, after all, and he wasn't about to stick around and take more punishment than required from it.

Some of the felines around him seemed to be congregating. Joining up forces to find what they were looking for. Hmph. Cheaters. Never mind that the loud one had stated that a team up was required to go to the one place she mentioned, they were obviously cheating. It was not him being jealous over the fact that he knew he had no one to join up with. Only weaklings needed the company anyways.

Deciding there was too much socializing going on around him, Fudge grumpily headed off, not one to look a gifted fresh meal for its size. This was the first time since his last hunting patrol in which he had been allowed to leave the camp on his own. He wasn't about to waste the opportunity. He wasn't naive. He needed to learn the lay of the forest. Who knew if he would someday be forced to run away from Angry. Or from some other murderous beast in this clan. If he didn't know the territory like the back of his paw, he could be in serious danger.

Preferring to not stick too far from the comparable warmth of the nests to the outside world, however, the Havana Brown mix headed for Willow's Rise. The place had a tree, and a lot of the things the apprentice had state revolved around trees. It made sense to check out that place first, right? Plus with it being close enough, he might be able to make it back shortly after the hunt. Unaware if other cats were following him to his chosen spot or not, the eight moon old apprentice dug his way around the snow, occasionally doing little hops, letting his guard down and allowing himself to enjoy some playtime in the snow as found himself alone.

| Open if anyone wants to follow him! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:54 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw
8 moons
She/Her
ThC Apprentice

DaylightPaw smiled at how many other cats had joined.

'Okay everyone! Listen up!'

She waited for ears and eyes to be on her.

'Okay. So; How is this going to work? Good question!'

She paced, flicking her tail as she explained.

'Kits and Apprentices under 7 moons, you'll be staying in camp. Apprentices over 7 moons and everyone else, you'll be out in the territory. I have a list for each group.'

'Younger group; You'll be searching around camp and in dens. Don't go in BumbleStar's den, I don't want you to get in trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A moss ball
  • A stick
  • A vine with 6 leaves on it
  • A round, blue pebble
  • A crow feather
  • A big leaf with hole in it'

'Everyone else, You'll be out in the territory. If you go to Haggard Ruins, go with a buddy. After HeronSnarl's death I don't want to risk it. Don't cross the borders and don't get into any trouble. You'll be looking for:
  • A tree with 5 sets of claw marks in it
  • A tree with no leaves.
  • A frozen puddle
  • A pile of snow.
  • A fallen tree.
  • Two birds nests.'

'I don't want you to actually bring these things to me since then no body else will be able to find them. I will trust that you aren't lying. Good luck, and have fun!'

POST ONE LOCATION SEARCH PER POST. NEXT POST WILL BE ON 01/10/24

MENTIONS:

@TheLostAmongTheStars - LightningPaw | @Cubeisdagoat - RatEye | @Wally Darling~ - DizzyPaw | @Barnaby - FleckPaw | @Katiethewolfchild - SunLeap, BeetlePaw, SheepPaw, DogPaw, MantisKit | @CrimsonOaks - MintWhisker | @Eraserhead - NightPaw | @Desert Rain Frog - SilverPaw, SilverStorm | @Alchemist Kitsune - SprucePaw | @Yunhos_Personal_Potato - LeafPaw, SummerPaw | @Leafy - LeafPaw | @GhostlyStarfinder - FeatherNose | @tallulah - RedHawk

If your oc is under 7 moons and they leave the camp, they will be brought back to camp and disqualified.
Leafpaw and Summerpaw are Shadowclan-

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3