Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 25th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Finder & Tracker

ThunderClan
Treetiger
Love Interests | 1 Best Friend | Friends | Enemies | Nemesis | Someone to "counsel" her about her voice | Future apprentice
1. open
2. open

Mintberry
Love Interests | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | Apprentice/Future Apprentice
1. open
2. open

RiverClan
Shorekit
Future Mentor | Future Love Interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. closed
2. closed

Cedarkit
Future Love Interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | Future Mentor
1. open
2. open

Lotusheart
Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. With Lonestar23's Jasperpelt in RC nursery
2. With Celestial's Rowanflower in the clearing
3. With Charmer's Rainpelt in the RC nursery

WindClan
Blazingstar
Love Interests | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. With Rose Queen's Roanfeather in outskirts
2. With Woly's Fireflare in WC territory

ShadowClan
Marshkit
Mother | Future Love interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. open
2. open

Amberstrike
Former apprentice (around 30 moons old) | Best Friend | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. With Rubinaito's Oakenfur in ShC nursery
2. open

SkyClan
Coconutbreeze
Love Interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | Current/Future Apprentice
1. open
2. open

Sparrowpelt
Former mentor | Former apprentice (newly made or up to early 20's moons) | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
**He retired early on so his relations can be with warriors**
1. open
2. open

Outsiders
Zodiac
Love interests/future mate | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | Someone to fatally injure him
1. open
2. open

Jinx
Love interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. With Absurdjinx and Lonestar23's Obsidian and Calia in Obsidian's hideout
2. open

Neo
Love interests | Best Friend | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis
1. With Deranged Llama's Jasper and Emesee in outskirts
2. open

Blade
Love interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | A "trainee" (someone who wants to learn from her)
1. open
2. open

Frog
Love interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | Someone to talk him into joining WC again
1. open
2. open

Ariella
Love interests | Best Friends | Friends | Acquaintances | Enemies | Nemesis | 1-3 siblings her age
1. With Empress of Evil's Hades in outskirts
2. open

No form, just fill out what you want/who you want to RP with. Add any plot ideas or anything extra too!

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 18th, 2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Updated
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Finder & Tracker

I have

Celesta as a future mate [but love interest is fine] for Zodiac

Nettle as a love interest for Frog

Ore as a love interest for Ariella [I know I haven't finished his perso, but he's shy, secretive, proud, and easily flustered]

Scarletkit [Soon to be Scarletpaw] as an enemy of Marshkit
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

I can offer...

Russetkit as a future apprentice for Mintberry.

Passionblaze as a friend for Mintberry.

Dawnlighting as an enemy for Treetiger.

Mantiskit as a friend for Shorekit.

Cloverswirl as a friend for Blazingstar.

Papayakit as an enemy for Marshkit.

Dandelionpaw as a friend for Pearlpaw.

Honeythistle as an enemy for Amberstrike.

Shellshine as an enemy for Coconutbreeze.

Splotchfeather as a friend for Coconutbreeze.

Umbraice as a former apprentice for Sparrowpelt.

Blackmail as a potential love interest for Zodiac. [I don't have any particular ideas, but if she is accepted, I could whip something up!]

Pompeii as an acquaintance for Neo. Lol they probably could had bumped into each other at some point in life
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Doh

Icekit as a potential future love interest for Shorekit.

Stormbreeze as an acquantice for Blazingstar.

Onestrike as Amberstrike's former apprentice, he's only 27 moons though so it may not fit.

Ivysong as Coconutbreeze's friend.

Kano as Jinx's enemy.

Kano as Ariella's lover interest, one-sided from his side.

@Suspiciousmindz
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 26th, 2018, 12:15 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Yay, more relations!

T H U N D E R C L A N

• I could see Emberwing being a potential enemy of Treetiger, simply because she won't understand
the voices that she hears in her head? She'll want to like her, but after a few interactions, Emberwing
will most likely become worried and might try to convince her to see Caliapaw to get "checked out".
• Perhaps Emberwing and Mintberry could be friends? Their personalities seem to match up, and
perhaps Mintberry could teach her a thing or two about standing up for herself, and not letting
others take advantage of her due to her kind nature. She can be a bit of a push-over.

R I V E R C L A N

• I could see Dawnkit and Cedarkit becoming best friends, then possible love interests! As they
grow up, Cedarkit could get Dawnkit to break out of her shell a bit more, and become less
shy and more playful and open like he is?
• Once Twig joined RiverClan (he's currently speaking with Fallenstar) I could see him
becoming friends or really close with Lotusheart. Perhaps she could kind of be like a motherly
figure to him, since he left his own mother in search of the Clans, and his father who was a
RiverClan warrior who died?

W I N D C L A N

Heatherfur could be a potential love interest for Blazingstar? Their personalities seem
to mesh well, and WindClan's best interests are both at the forefront of their minds; this might
also create a small plot since Cobraspirit was Heatherfur's father, and maybe Heatherfur could
help Blazingstar in forgiving himself for that, and showing him that everyone deserves forgiveness?

S H A D O W C L A N

Servalwing as Amberstrike's former apprentice? Her age says young so she would be around 25-30 moons ^^
• I could see Rosepaw and Pearlpaw becoming enemies, and once Rosepaw learns that
Pearlpaw gets easily frustrated, she'll make it a game to see how mad she can get her
• Perhaps Shadetail could be an acquaintance to Amberstrike; with her understanding
personality, Shadetail could try and confide in her every now and again, but as he cotninues down
his own dark path, letting the opinions of his Clanmates get to him about his heritage, their
friendship could slowly dissolve until Amberstrike eventually believes he isn't loyal to ShadowClan,
and Shadetail stops fighting it and fully gives into the persona that he believes was created for him.

S K Y C L A N

• Perhaps Ashenpaw as a friend of Sparrowpelt? Since they tend to avoid warrior training,
Ashenpaw could potentially visit Sparrowpelt a lot in the elders den just to hear stories and
talk with him and just have someone to confide in about how out of place they feels amongst
their friends as an apprentice.

O U T S I D E R S

Sadie could be a "trainee" for Blade, since she is all about learning from those before her, though
she'll probably try to turn on Blade once she's learned everything she can, so that might be
an interesting plot to look into and possibly pursue!
• Going along with the top once, perhaps once she's trained by Blade, Sadie could be the one to
fatally injure Zodiac as just a test, to see if her skills are sharp and where they need to be?

• • •
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Mystical
All accepted!

@Constellation
All accepted!

@Radler
All accepted!
Onestrike's age actually works out well!

@Mauve
All accepted, except Servalwing since I decided on taking Onestrike instead.
So with Twig, would Lotus be fully adopting him? Or just stay a motherly figure?
Poor Blazing won't know how to react around Heather at first, just a warning. He'll think it's wrong he's acting like that towards his former mentor's daughter haha.
Blade would find Sadie annoying at first and would take some convincing to agree to teaching her, so it'd be fun for them to interact haha
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Mystical
All accepted!

@Constellation
All accepted!

@Radler
All accepted!
Onestrike's age actually works out well!

@Mauve
So with Twig, would Lotus be fully adopting him? Or just stay a motherly figure?
Poor Blazing won't know how to react around Heather at first, just a warning. He'll think it's wrong he's acting like that towards his former mentor's daughter haha.
Blade would find Sadie annoying at first and would take some convincing to agree to teaching her, so it'd be fun for them to interact haha

Great! I'm open to rp any time
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:47 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Mauve
That sounds perfectly fine to me, thank you!
And perhaps maybe just a mother figure at first, and then as their relationship develops either
Lotusheart could offer or Twig could ask?

Hehehe I figured it would create a bit of an interesting interaction between the two, OH AND
maybe once Heather's feelings develop a little more she could be at a Gathering watching Blazingstar
all gleeful with that look in her eye, and maybe Mintberry would notice? It might cause a little stir between the
two sisters if Heatherfur started having feelings for their father's accidental killer!

I could see Sadie at first thinking that Blade would take her on no problem, and when she's
rejected it will surprise her, so Sadie will try harder until she finally does something that
gains Blade's attention and eventually she takes her on?

I'm up for RPing any of the relationships whenever you are! I haven't been able to be on during
weekends or week nights lately but that'll change this coming weekend, so I will be substantially
more free to RP! We can figure it out via PM or VM or here if you want! ^^

Last edited by Mauve; February 27th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

I gotta few.

Minkkit could possibly be Treetiger's future apprentice it would be interesting RPing them.

Honeyflower could be Mintberry's friend or acquaintance. I just love her personality.

I feel Cocoaheart would make a grate mentor for Cedarkit. He's just so cute and lovable and with Cocoa's personality I feel he'd work really good as her apprentice.
Cocoaheart could also be a friend to Lotusheart. They seam to be very similar, in my opinion.

Dovepaw could be Pearlpaw's friend.

Littlelion can be a friend Coconutbreeze.

I think that's it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 1st, 2018 at 10:59 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Treetiger’s future apprentice- Dirtkit (currently 2 moons old) he is a kit who feels he has no place in the clans because at the age of one moon old, his mother abandoned the clan in a bad rainstorm, she took him and his two sisters and accidentally dropping him when she heard a leaf crunch and never returned for him, which makes him think he is disliked. He feels cats will assume he’ll be like his mother abandoning his clan when they need him the most. His father has never liked him because he resembles his mother more. (May in the future create a plot where his mother comes back searching for him/one of his sisters want to return to the clan and be with their father and he starts to feel better about himself)

Mintberry’s future apprentice- Dreamkit (currently 1 moon old) she is a daydreamer, she never can stay focused or pay attention to anything for more than a second. She might see a dandilion and will be staring at it for five minutes or be chasing a butterfly in camp and not even notice that she accidentally left camp while chasing it, which can be rather frusterating. She always talks about how pretty things look and soft they feel and is a generally sweet and kind cat who lacks attention

Shorekit’s future mentor- Aspenleaf she is a kind cat who is gentle and peaceful, she lacks no secrets as she will tell any secret she has, due to not having any. She likes to say she had the boring life, but those who didn’t have the mary-sue life would be a bit jelous as for her as a kit she obeyed her mother and played with her brother in camp while hanging with her mother some and her father visiting often, as an apprentice she always focused on training and ocassionally flirting with a tom or two and never misbehaved, she didn’t have many friends due to that mindset. As a young warrior she befriended some cats and hung with them in camp or hunted. The most exciting part of her life as she would say is her father getting killed by a fox while attempting to leave the clan. She misses him, and intends to live up to the standards he set for her, giving everything to the clan and bailing when you can’t (bad legacy still...she wants to set the bar higher) she acts kinda “meh” like when you chat with her as if she is uninterested or bored, due to not really learning how to show emotions well and thinking why not just be boring and believing her life is in fact boring, but she still will work hard.

Ceadarkit’s future mentor- (giving three choices sowwy)
Honeybee- She may be a new warrior, but due to being bisexual and always being bullied for it, she will pity Ceadarkit’s ignorance to the real world. She would probably try to explain to him that the world doesn’t adore him and that he’s not the center of the universe, before ocassionally snapping and trying to give him a slight clue that he’s not important. She ofcourse would train him in hunting, swimming, and fighting, but would try to help him understand that not everyone loves him.

Applepounce- she’s a youngish warrior (not new though) she is good with kits, but has a short temper, when he talks about himself she’d probably snarl and make him do apprentice duties that evening, she would focus on the aspects of the warrior code she finds important in life, honor, integrety, honesty, and loyalty. She wouldn’t be all poor honey-boo boo so ignorant, she’d be more of one to help him shape up by showing that she doesn’t ADORE him and that their are important life values to have that she’d pass on to him.

Scarletblood- she’s a medium aged warrior, she has no temper or patience when it comes to kits or apprentices. She’d probably start apprenticehood with two days straight of apprentice duties before showing them the territory, and rather agressive self-defense lesson before teaching them to hunt and swim, though she’d insult him alot, she’d focus most of the training on fighting, something she values along with apprentice duties. She believes being a stronger fighter and respect for the elders are important and hunting is for the weak cats. So that might warp his go-lucky spirits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here