Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2023, 05:38 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: January Gathering

LILYCREEK

The orange and white furred molly loved the rain. Truly. She loved playing in it when she was younger, and now, she loved the petrichor that would follow. What she didn't account for was the heaviness of the rain as it relentlessly pounded on their backs as they walked. Everything was slick and muddy on the forest floor, and twice now, she nearly fall face forward. The sand wasn't any better and she groaned internally. Sand. Gross.

A startled honk parted the crowd, and her head shot up in alarm. She looked up in time to see Pikestar fall off the Seastones, and fear swelled in her a little. Oh dear, what he alright?

Raccoonear and Fawnlight made it to him, presumably to check on him, but she heard chuckled, so hopefully, he was alright.

Sighing through her nose (and subsequently inhaling some water resulting in a sneezing fit), she stood off to the side, ready to help others through the mud and sand.

[ @Estelle - just for when Nightshiver comes and you potentially want them to meet like that ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; January 4th, 2023 at 05:39 AM.
Old January 4th, 2023, 06:14 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Specklemist was happy to be here, despite the rain. The sloppy sand under paw felt soothing as he paws sank into it.

{OPEN TO RP WITH MY NEW OC!!!}

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old January 4th, 2023, 08:45 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainglow, as usual, stayed out of the way of most cats. This gathering though, he really didn't want any company. He had... a lot to think about. Mostly his mother's funeral, and his stupid response. He stared down at the wet sand, kneading it carefully with his paws. He felt the rain cling to his long pelt, but honestly, the grey tom didn't mind at all. He was too deep in memory. Memories of his mother when she was around. Memories of the funeral his brother had held. Memories of how he must have upset Mintpaw somehow. When that memory washed over him, Rainglow decided that she was the cat he wanted to see least. He didn't want to see Mintpaw, or anybody. What surprised him though was the fact that... he didn't want to see Slatestripe either. Usually his brother brought... a comforting feeling. The dark tom was usually the only one who could make Rainglow feel better, or speak his feelings. But, right now, Rainglow would only feel embarrassed and ashamed if he saw Slatestripe among the crowd. So, the grey tom closed his icy blue eyes, and took a few deep breaths. Don't focus on that right now. Just... think about the gathering. Yes, the gathering. About how your leader just... Fell off the Seastones!? Rainglow looked with concern at Pikestar, only resting his gaze when the oriental was safely back on the stones. So, with everything and everybody safe (to his knowledge, at least), he looked down again at his paws. They were covered in the wet sand, as he didn't realize he'd been vigorously kneading the soft surface ever since the tom had sat down. I'll dip them in the river when we get back. Rainglow thought, pinning his ears against the rain. Rain was fine when it wasn't in your ears.

[OPEN]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 4th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

CInderpaw peachpaw and swiftflight followed the clan the 3 seperated looking for there friends except for Cinderpaw she padded all the way in the back

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 4th, 2023, 09:11 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw followed silently, her fur plastered around her thin body as the rain soaked her. It would've been a nice sensation, if it wasn't so cold. If the Gathering took too much, she was sure she would start shivering at some point - and no one would be glad to have another place in the medicine cat's den taken by another sick cat.

All eyes were pointed on Pikestar's unexpected slide, but Mintpaw had noticed one cat among the others.
Padding carefully among her clanmates, she reached her mother behind her and tried to figure out if it was the same cat that had cared for her moons before.
"...Lilyleaf? Is it.. you?" She whispered, realizing how shocking this was for her.
How much time had passed? Mintpaw thought it was at least a moon. She had already given up hope...

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:44 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)

Mintpaw followed silently, her fur plastered around her thin body as the rain soaked her. It would've been a nice sensation, if it wasn't so cold. If the Gathering took too much, she was sure she would start shivering at some point - and no one would be glad to have another place in the medicine cat's den taken by another sick cat.

All eyes were pointed on Pikestar's unexpected slide, but Mintpaw had noticed one cat among the others.
Padding carefully among her clanmates, she reached her mother behind her and tried to figure out if it was the same cat that had cared for her moons before.
"...Lilyleaf? Is it.. you?" She whispered, realizing how shocking this was for her.
How much time had passed? Mintpaw thought it was at least a moon. She had already given up hope...

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
LilyLeaf looked around and her eyes landed on her kit. "Mintpaw!"She exclaimed and nuzzled her. "I'm deeply sorry!" Said and nuzzled her daughter. "I fell down and broke my leg! I had to wait for it to heal but I came back as soon as I could!" Lilyleaf rambled.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

—/— Open —/—

~^~ Pumkinfire ~^~

Pumkinfire trekked after his clanmates into the Seastones’ clearing. Rain from the night before had turned the ground muddy. His nose scrunched up in disgust. Should Riverclan cats be somewhat used to this? He certainly wasn’t. The thought of sitting down in it was...not an appealing one. He decided to stand until it was time. ”I’m gonna have to take half a day tommorow to clean all this off!” He grumbled in a half whisper.

Despite his whining he was somewhat looking forward to this gathering. Pride welled up in his chest as he thought about how Riverclan finally had all their high ranks again. Surely this would make them even stronger. And tonight the rest of the Clans will know it too! This pride in his clan disappeared like mist in the morning. He watched Pikestar fall with an unimpressed tail flick. At least the other clan weren’t here to see that. He held back a grimace at the thought of the ridicule that would come with the Riverclan leader slipping off of the Seastones.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old January 4th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh dear oh dear the sand was getting stuck between his paws already, kicking up the side and not the rear of the clan, as there were always ones who lagged behind. Unlike last time there was no point in him hurrying anymore, he had a designated sitting area now and frankly he wouldn't have minded missing tonight's gathering in the first place - so he wasn't exactly in a hurry, only to get home. But alas, that wasn't possible. Gingerfrost grimaced as the rain drenched him and the soaked sand got stuck between his toes. For a RiverClan warrior, he quite disliked the feeling, despite being fairly familiar with it. Though looking over the back and front of his arriving clanmates, it didn't seem or sound like he was the only one. Huffing, a few drops of water spattered off as he shook his fur, in vain of getting it dry. He knew that. His ear flicked lightly at Pikestar's usual warning, returning the dark-furred leader's light nod before directing himself to the deputy's stone cold sitting area.

Though before he could even reach it, before his eyes, Pikestar took a mighty slip and fall to the ground. The tabby stopped dead in his tracks, eyes momentarily widened at the sudden sight (and he might as well have been crushed by the leader, had he passed too close by, but that luckily wasn't the case). It did seem Pikestar was alright however, or as alright as he could be right now, considering the heavy groan and his rising back up. Good thing Fawnlight and Raccoonear were quick to come to the leader's side, as the tabby hardly knew what to do with this, and might as well be too tired to figure it out. He looked alright, he was alive. He blinked away the momentary surprise in his eyes and watched as Pikestar escalated the stones once more, this time without falling, before continuing his way. That was... Peculiar. But the stones were slippery, the tom noticed too as he made his way to his new designated spot. The climb was much less trouble, and subtly the deputy tried to hide under the ledge of the leader's stones as much as possible. But as the rain was front facing that proved to be rather pointless.

Huffing in dismay, the he tried fluffing his soaked fur against the cold breeze and the cold of the stone and the cold rain and just... The cold. He. Didn't. Want. To. Be. Here. Granted, the thickness of his fur allowed his skin to mostly remain free of the wetness, but that didn't last an eternity either nor was the feeling of his fur being soaked fun. Frankly not caring what anyone thought anymore, and to save himself some trouble, Gingerfrost blandly lay down on his tummy and tucked his paws and tail under himself - front paw pads facing upward - effectively turning into a grumpy, rain soaked loaf. Or more accurately a gingerbread loaf. He'd turn his back to the large crowd below if he could, so the rain wouldn't hit him straight in the face as it did now, but he couldn't go that far either... At least, not yet. Maybe once he didn't mind as much being in the line of sight of who knows how many felines. Though, if any of the other deputies turned their backs to the clan for the sake of saving their faces, he would gladly join them.

[ @canineantics - Pike mention ]

Old January 4th, 2023, 04:23 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
LilyLeaf looked around and her eyes landed on her kit. "Mintpaw!"She exclaimed and nuzzled her. "I'm deeply sorry!" Said and nuzzled her daughter. "I fell down and broke my leg! I had to wait for it to heal but I came back as soon as I could!" Lilyleaf rambled.
Mintpaw (she/her)

Mintpaw felt a choking sensation for a moment, a deep concern that she hadn't felt yet... "You waited... how much?" She asked confused, wondering how she could've survived without hunting.

"Why.. didn't you come back sooner? Why didn't you call out? I could.. have heard you..." Her voice trailed off as she pictured her mother injured, alone. Had she left the territory? Was that why none of the patrols had found her?

Despite the relief at knowing that Lilyleaf hadn't abandoned her and she was safe, Mintpaw wasn't completely happy with her mother's explanation. It's not like she couldn't be without her parent for a moon or two, but... Why? Why did you have to disappear like that?

Blue eyes showed emotion, but a thin layer of fog clouded them.

Old January 4th, 2023, 04:41 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Reedwhisker

She padded alongside her Clanmates as they slowly made their way to the Seastones. She was not at all amused by the involuntary soaking of the fur, but kept quiet. It was nothing she could control, after all, so there wasn't much use in complaining. Once she stepped onto the sand, she hissed under her breath and shook some of the wet sand off her paws before settling down in the far corner of the location.

Hearing a distressed honk coming from the Seastones, Reedwhisker narrowed her eyes and watched as the RiverClan leader landed with a thud on the wet sand. When he stood up, he was covered in it, which made the warrior wince in sympathy. That'll take him forever to clean out... Both Fawnlight and Raccoonear had already taken notice of his fall and checked on him, which Pikestar was fine since he made his way back up to his spot.

//Closed for interactions\\
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Closed Thread