Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2022, 09:05 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Saltpaw bounded into the clearing, giggling excitedly as her eyes flicked every which way. There was so much to see! So much to smell! She came to a dead stop, eyes wide as she beheld the giant stones which, presumably, the leaders sat atop. Impossibly, her eyes grew even wider as Skystar confirmed her theory and clambered to sit on the rock. "This is so cool," she whispered, awestruck.

[open! heads up that Saltpaw is deaf.]
(don't know if this was taken or not)

Mud padded into the Seastones, somewhat scarred of the number of cats. He watched as an apprentice gasped in awe, and looked around. "Amazing right?" He said. Seeing as they didn't respond, he found a small rock and dropped it softly on their head. That should wake them out of la-la land.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 15th, 2022, 09:45 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

(Barkpaw, he/she/they, Male(FtM, 6 moons, Apprentice)

Barkpaw took notice of who was here, there was ThunderClan and RiverClan, Skystar and a she-cat who was leading ThunderClan with the dual deputies as Barkpaw thought. WindClan was also here of course, with Twilightstar and Fallownose on the rock. No medicine cats were here, but it seemed like they wouldn't be here for a while. He took notice of the other cats on the rock. There was Fallownose, of course, and Snowleap, who he heard about from his father. Also, the dual ThunderClan deputies(What were their names?)or so she though were on the rock. The leader and deputies seemed like nice cats, and didn't seem ruthless enough to try and take back Firefly Cove, from what he heard about from his dad. He hoped that ThunderClan wouldn't cause trouble this meeting. It was likely, considering this was a gathering. And gatherings are a time for peace.

He also noticed that ShadowClan wasn't here, from what he heard from his dad. ShadowClan didn't seem very nice, considering the recent Sky Glade battle. Some warrior, Hailstorm was it? Shouted bad things about WindClan because they had tried to take back the Sky Glade. They were surprised at this, but she didn't care, he was going to be a good WindClan warrior. PInestrike seemed like a nice mentor, she was young and kind of reminded her of her mother and brother. It's always nice when you have a good mentor to look up to. But every WindClan cat is nice, especially them, because he was going to be the best WindClan warrior!

now a dead fisherman
Old May 16th, 2022, 07:56 AM
Nobody special

My Mood: Breezy

(Lilacpelt, she/her/hers)
Lilacpelt listened intently as to what the leaders would say. When nothing interesting happened, she just sat and wondered. Why does ThunderClan not have a leader? she thought. Interesting. I might ask them She didn't know if she was allowed to ask them right now, but she most certainly would like to know. Even though she knew Barkpaw was from WindClan, and that he was an apprentice, she really wanted to ask someone.

"Barkpaw, can I ask you a question? Do you know why ThunderClan doesn't-- you know, have a leader?"

@mabel

Huggle me (Yes, I'm Coconana for no reason at all)

Bump me (even though I have no idea what that is) if I haven't replied in 36 hours!
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:50 AM
particles of stars

>> Icicleripple
she/they - blue-grey molly with tabby markings and green eyes

So. This was it really, a moment that she'd probably be reflecting on for awhile post whatever happened. This moon's gathering, clanmates by her side- walking, walking on grainy sand that got caught in the she-cat's fur. Just like before, and before that- a memory overlapping into the present. Past details merging with the feels of the current full moon night, the white circle in the sky casting light onto the large rock. It ... was a strange time to say the least, in which part of Icicleripple was solely focused on the fact that she'd see the other medicine cats again. Snakeheart,, venomous words sharp sharp with pain, splintering pain. How happy was he to see her go? Did the older tom find joy in hearing of her death or had he learnt a lesson after all this time.

Then- the smallest about of joy that ThunderClan had truly showed their strength, the will of cats who she'd only knew moons ago. Those who had aged, been through even more challenges. But. There was always the fact that death was brought upon some soul whether innocent or not. Oh well, it seemed only time would tell how other .. clans (rushing river, flood of blood) told the tale. With Cindersky, Jaystride and Sparrowflight stepping up onto the Sea Stones, again emerged the feeling of a new tune being played. [ open ]

---

>> Acorndash
he/him - flame point siamese tom with sky blue eyes - TC warrior, former kittypet

As the former kittypet made his way towards the sandy beach, walking near the trail of the crowd. It seemed that no mater what, ThunderClan would find a way to make it through the moon. Even if.. this was only a slimmer of hope, wishes floating up into the sky. Hey, hey. They did make a way with the battle,, as much as Acorndash still disliked offensive fighting. Which was probably shown by the fact that he had decided to play a role of defense back in the clearing.. oh well, not too many cats had noticed. (hopefully?)

Eh. It seemed RiverClan and Windclan had already arrived, making them not the last which was good. As some of the more .. proactive members of ThunderClan stepped up, he just gave a slight nod. [ open ]
Old May 16th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

A Gathering! Tulippaw had only just become an apprentice, so she hadn't gotten any training. She hadn't even been outside before this. But she knew that Gatherings were incredibly important, and since they were important, she was on her absolute best behavior. She had spent extra time grooming her fur so it shone even more than it usually did and her posture was perfect. She stepped elegantly into the Gathering place and looked around. A disgusting scent hit her nostrils. Ick! It smelled like fish mixed with other things that Tulippaw didn't recognize. Tulippaw's small pink nose wrinkled at it. There were a bunch of unfamiliar cats here. They must be from one of the other Clans. Which Clan would smell like fish...? Oh, RiverClan! It had to be. Tulippaw had heard about how they swam in the river and ate fish. Disgusting! WindClan was obviously so much better.

Tulippaw reset her expression to a delightful friendly one and padded farther into the group of cats. Her vivid green eyes scanned the crowd. Surely everyone, no matter which Clan they were from, would gawk at her endless beauty. Tulippaw was more beautiful than any cat from all four Clans, she knew it! They would all admire her. Except cats who wanted to be her enemy and who couldn't admit that she - and WindClan - were so much better than them. The calico she-cat sat down, wrapping her fluffed tail around her paws and holding her head high. Her sleek pelt gleamed in the moonlight. Surely someone would approach a cat as beautiful as her.

[Open!]

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 16th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

A Gathering! Tulippaw had only just become an apprentice, so she hadn't gotten any training. She hadn't even been outside before this. But she knew that Gatherings were incredibly important, and since they were important, she was on her absolute best behavior. She had spent extra time grooming her fur so it shone even more than it usually did and her posture was perfect. She stepped elegantly into the Gathering place and looked around. A disgusting scent hit her nostrils. Ick! It smelled like fish mixed with other things that Tulippaw didn't recognize. Tulippaw's small pink nose wrinkled at it. There were a bunch of unfamiliar cats here. They must be from one of the other Clans. Which Clan would smell like fish...? Oh, RiverClan! It had to be. Tulippaw had heard about how they swam in the river and ate fish. Disgusting! WindClan was obviously so much better.

Tulippaw reset her expression to a delightful friendly one and padded farther into the group of cats. Her vivid green eyes scanned the crowd. Surely everyone, no matter which Clan they were from, would gawk at her endless beauty. Tulippaw was more beautiful than any cat from all four Clans, she knew it! They would all admire her. Except cats who wanted to be her enemy and who couldn't admit that she - and WindClan - were so much better than them. The calico she-cat sat down, wrapping her fluffed tail around her paws and holding her head high. Her sleek pelt gleamed in the moonlight. Surely someone would approach a cat as beautiful as her.

[Open!]
Finchpaw bounced along happily, seeing another cat she bounced over "hi! i'm Finchpaw!" she meowed cheerfully

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old May 16th, 2022, 03:07 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

// Batsong | She|His|Them | WindClan Warrior \\

// open \\

Batsong trotted into the gathering, bored. What can I do now? She was always bored at the gatherings. No one to talk to. His pelt blew in the wind, his eyes scanning her surroundings.

Last edited by bubble[error].; May 16th, 2022 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 03:11 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

RavenCloud walked in the gathering and sat down, Its been a bit since i been to a gathering, She thought
Old May 16th, 2022, 03:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

And another one of those gatherings. Exhausting. He would rather stay in his nest and sleep, as always, but still couldn't ignore and went every single time. Heaving an internal sigh, the ginger tom lazily weaved his way through the ever growing crowd of cats. Hm, wouldn't this be Duckpaw's first gathering? Might want to keep an eye on him then, just for the time being. Before going to his usual central spot that his mentor showed him moons ago, Gingerfrost lazily glanced around for the small apprentice. It wouldn't hurt to remind the young tom of the gathering how-to's, if he wasn't already briefed on it in the nursery. Make sure he doesn't get in any trouble, even if he doesn't really seem the type to.

[ @Mercury - in case you'd like for Ginger to brief Duck on gathering's and such; otherwise feel free to ignore! ]

Old May 16th, 2022, 05:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Rabbitpaw - Post: 83
The Windclan apprentice followed behind Twilighstar and the rest of her clanmates to the gathering. It wasn't that long ago since the fight, so she was kind of expecting some clans might not show up. Well she was wring. Thunderclan and Riverclan were here. Sure Shadowclan wasn't, but they were always late. Rabbitpaw moved along and sat close to her clanmates. She really didn't want to talk to cats outside Windclan this time.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread