Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
jaypaw walked in and sat down looking around. riverclan seemed mad which was stupid! why where they the mad ones? they had killed buckstar and many more!

aspenpaw looked around shyly before running to a far back spot and sitting down staying away from others. why did riverclan and thunderclan have to be first! why not windclan, a clan that could keep them from fighting... maybe

littlepaw let out a hiss wheres you leader cowerds! he looked around for buckstar wondering where the weakling was
(Is little paw in RC?)
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:14 PM
particles of stars

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The long furred she-cat walked in quickly after ThunderClan, trying to stay close to her mentor. She knew there would probably be tensions-,,, and stars, she was still debating running back to camp out of panic ... Alright- it looked as if RiverClan had already arrived. The sand under her paws felt weird like always, the grainy material moving slightly with each step. Looking up, she recognized the dark grey tabby who had called out Dawnstar at the last gathering. So the fish cats had a new leader- who definitely looked quite angry-

Now she noticed the RiverClan medicine cat. Snakeheart defiantly seemed quite the one to not back down from an argument from what she'd seen at the last gathering at least. The debate over the coyotes. Iciclepaw could only imagine a portion of what his anger might be with the new events of Lionstorm getting injured. Padding over to him, she decided that a proper introduction could come before the whole 'Your former leader killed Rainywhisker.'

"H- hi. I'm Iciclepaw- the uh.. new ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice." There goes nothing,.,..

[ @Rani @Exis]
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:15 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Whew! They had made it to the Gathering! And not one drop of blood had been spilled. Prancing in with a bit of enthusiasm despite the sorrowful circumstances that had led to the increased tensions, Olivenose glanced around as her paws hit the sand. It seemed as though only RiverClan was here at the moment - phooey! Well that was just simply boring. There was more than one Clan in the forest, and she was tiiiiired of interacting with battle-hungry mongrels. Or the peace-lovers - blegh! Both were just being party poopers on her otherwise miraculous daily life!

The moonlight illuminated her white fluffy coat as she circled around the outskirts of Seastones, sniffing here and there at the edge. Waves crashing in the distance captured her attention, albeit momentarily, as within the next moment she was off again, sand crunching in between her toes. "I bet this place would make a niiiiiice lil' home!" she chirped happily, seemingly oblivious to the cats piling in, the scowls and tense muscles. Olivenose, like always, was just in her own little world.

[ CLOSED - for @OhZeeWolf ]

For Spade (Olivenose)

From adopting three of ThunderClan's orphans in need to laying rest to Dogspirit's nest to challenging loners outside ThunderClan camp, Whitewolf had an eventful past few days. She was tired and--though she didn't want to admit it--sorely unprepared for the Gathering. But some things never changed, and that was how times of peace between the four Clans were not to be taken for granted.

3 Years Earlier
-

Rosepaw sauntered into the clearing, admiring the Seastones and the waves that lapped up on the shore. This had been the first time she'd seen them, and she was eager to point every, little thing that sparked joy inside her heart to her best friend.

"Whitepaw! Whitepaw, look!" Tilting her head to where her father took his place above ThunderClan for the first time, Rosepaw gave Whitepaw a cheery grin. It was certainly sad that ThunderClan's old Leader had stepped down...but there was something beautiful about seeing somebody new to step up.

The moment Whitepaw followed Rosepaw's glance to their new Leader was the very same that Whitepaw had realized the Clans were infinite. Generations came and went, and the fallen took their place in the stars.

She would one day do the very same.
-
Present Day

Oh, Whitewolf thought as she studied Eveningstar, fighting the presence of tears that never fell. My sweet, Summer Rose. If only you could see the way things have changed after all this time...

She continued through the Gathering space and took note of the Seastones. They hadn't seemed to change at all, but Whitewolf knew rocks aged quite a bit slower than cats...given Whitewolf felt as though her first Gathering had been just yesterday. She could still remember the joyous smile on Rosestream's face when they arrived. Oh, and Stagheart's pride...

It was then that Whitewolf noticed ThunderClan had arrived second to RiverClan. Tensions were high between the two; Whitewolf would have to ensure her more impulsive clanmates held onto their reason so things went smoothly. But Whitewolf could not say she was particularly worried. In all the time she had gone to Gatherings, there hadn't been...too much bloodshed.

Everything will be fine. My clanmates must simply remember the tradition of peace.

It was Olivenose--a RiverClan Warrior--Whitewolf spotted nearest her. It couldn't have been a terrible idea to speak with RiverClan, given there wasn't a difference between any cat at the Gathering aside from their Clan or rank.

All cats had been given the same, four gifts after all. Creation. Choice. Knowledge.

Destruction.

"Hello," Whitewolf greeted Olivenose with a polite dip of her head. "How are you this evening, and how fairs your family?"

After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 17th, 2021 at 04:08 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:15 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded into Seastones, looking around. So it seemed that they were first. Streampelt chose a spot and sat down, curling his smoky tail around his smoky paws. He looked at Thunderclan as he scented and heard them arrive and was surprised to see Eveningmist leading the group. Where was Buckstar? Streampelt didn't feel the least bit of anger. It was a minor accident that was all. He still couldn't get the dead bodies of Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak out of his head.
{Open for Thc or Rc}

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw padded into Seastones, choosing a spot to sit down in. She curled her tabby tail around her brown paws and she looked up as Thunderclan arrived. She growled in their direction. Murderers! They didn't deserve to be part of the forest! She was a bit surprised to see Eveningmist leading the group of Thunderclan cats.
{Open for both though if Rc she'll be calm, if Thc, she'll be very angry at them}

{Silverclaw will not be attending this Gathering due to her kits}
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:16 PM
Lady Silver

{Riverclan - Mossyhaze}

The Riverclan cat only known as Mossyhaze stepped into the clearing with his leader. He looked around at his clanmates and at the empty clearing, sitting down as he waited for the rest of the clans. They were always early, it seemed, compared to the other cats. Quite a surprise, since Riverclan cats are swimmers compared to all the other cats who walk. His whiskers twitched as he curiously looking at his leader and then down at his paws, wondering how this meeting was going to go.

[OPEN]

{Thunderclan - Polarbelly}

Polarbelly headed into the clearing with the rest of her clan. Immediately she got a whiff of Riverclan, a strong smell of fish. She wrinkled her nose. It was a disgusting scent - even more disgusting to her than any other clan scent was. For a second, she wished she was back in camp away from the fish breaths that beheld Riverclan, but decided that she was stronger than that. She breathed in a breath. She's had plenty of clan gatherings before, Riverclan's scent should be neutralized to her by now. She looked over at the Riverclan cats, narrowing her eyes. She recognized a cat named Blizzardsky, but the rest were mixed and she couldn't catch any cat's eye.

[OPEN]
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:17 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
(Is little paw in RC?)
( yes )

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Blasphemy!

Quote:
( yes )
Vinepelt glares at Littlepaw. "This is a GATHERING. This is supposed to be PEACEFUL," she hissed.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
Dont click this link:
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
Vinepelt glares at Littlepaw. "This is a GATHERING. This is supposed to be PEACEFUL," she hissed.
Well if it was supposed to be peaceful thunderclan wouldn’t be here! he hissed, he was normally playful but not tonight

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Blasphemy!

Quote:
Well if it was supposed to be peaceful thunderclan wouldn’t be here! he hissed, he was normally playful but not tonight
I don't like what ThunderClan did and I know you don't. BUT WE DON'T BRING THAT TO THE GATHERINGS," she hissed, more ferociously this time, nearby cats could hear @spade @SilverMuffin @feather lily @Panda1440
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
Dont click this link:
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:27 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Eveningstar

As the presumed leader spoke up, Eveningstar could feel his fur begin to bristle, but he forced it to lay flat again. Hostility only led to more hostility, and thunderclan needed none of that at the moment. Taking a deep breath, the huge tom turned to face the other cat, light blue eyes steely and cold, "I could ask the same for you" he responded, his voice void of emotion. "But, because I was already planning on telling whoever was in charge, Buckstar was killed by Lionstorm. Apparently Lionstorm thought he killed his mate, so he took it upon himself to murder Buckstar. There is more, but Im going to wait to announce it. It would be best to let the clans know all at once, no? he fixed Kestrelstar with a blank glare, the faintest traces of anger lingering in his gaze.

// @spade

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 17th, 2021 at 03:28 PM.
Closed Thread