Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2021, 01:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Clans May Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!
Note: While Eveningmist has received his lives, his return to the Clan hasn't been announced. Cats can assume he went to the Starcave and is Eveningstar but shouldn't know for certain until he makes his announcement.

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @Jackpot, @Undertaker, @Puddle~, @spade, @gs29513, @Moonraven, @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Last edited by BEAR.; May 17th, 2021 at 01:32 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:33 PM
chirps

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Exhausting. That was the perfect word to describe the past few nights. New expectations weighed heavily on Kestrelstar as he led his Clan across their territory, following the trail that snaked it's way to Seastones. He wanted to get there quick, before the other Clans, and the anxiety that fluttered in his stomach and swirled down around his paws aided in such a quest. The events that had unfolded after leaving the Starcave with Snakeheart were still fresh in his mind. Lionstorm. Fawnsqueak. ThunderClan.

Giving a dismissive flick of his tail to the rest of his Clan, Kestrelstar broke off to make his way to the rocks where he would now sit, scrambling up to take his place where he'd seen Sootstar sit many times before. Now it was just a waiting game to see who showed up first. Part of him hoped it would be Twilightstar - a peaceful start to what he knew would be a rather big storm. Or maybe the stars would bless him and give him one on one time with Buckstar - the traitor who had felt it necessary to not only slaughter two of the most noble, prominent cats of RiverClan, but neglect to return their bodies.

Oh, how tonight would be interesting.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:39 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Hawkwhisker;
The white warrior was right behind Kestrelstar, hoping to get front row seats this Gathering. It would be interesting; the first Gathering since Lionstorm's death. ThunderClan had a lot to say for themselves.
Hawkwhisker sat at the front, as close to the leader's rock as he could get.

// Open \\

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:43 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

With how stressful the past few days had been, this was the first time she had ever not been in the mood to attend a gathering. She was still here, though. A fox length or two behind Kestrelstar. He was the only reason she came. He had been stressed beyond belief and she wanted to keep an eye on him. If nothing else, at least be there to encourage him during his first time leading a gathering. There was also the issue with thunderclan. Wanting to avoid conflict at all costs, but if a fight broke out, she would need to be there to break it up or protect her clanmates if needed. Times were tense for almost all the clans.

Still. She couldn't let her fatigue and sense of unease stop her from being who she normally was. If she let a few bad days stop her from being friendly then she might as well give up the whole act of kindness entirely. Determined to make at least one new friend from another clan this gathering. That was the minimum goal. Also, harsh words would doubtlessly be exchanged between her clanmates and thunderclan. Hopefully her large and intimidating size would be able to stop anyone from trying anything rash.

(Open roleplay! Especially with cats from other clans! Come make a friend with a bug cuddly lovebug!)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.

Last edited by Dizerel; May 17th, 2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:47 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight wanted to see how this went. Would the leaders be dumb and bark each other up every tree they could, or would they try civility. There was so much hurt and confusion, and she knew just one wrong word could set the entire gathering ablaze with hostilities and flying claws.

She looked over and spotted Junipersong. She hadn't spoken to the she-cat in a while, and she felt guilty for not supporting Junipersong as she should have. Padding over, she meowed, "May I sit here?" It was an almost timid question. Some cats had noticed her fondness for the she-cat, but it was simply because...well...Starlingflight didn't quite know either.

@Dizerel
Old May 17th, 2021, 01:47 PM
twilight

Songblossom followed her clan leader to the gathering she wondered if lionstorms death would be brought and what would thunderclan say about it.
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:02 PM
Student Psychologist

As she got settled down, finding a nice spot to sit where practically anyone entering the gathering could see her with her large stature, hoping that she could still find those who valued friendship and comradery even in dark times like these. She was pleasantly surprised to see Starlingflight walk up.

"Of course, make yourself comfortable! We probably have a long night ahead of us." Her fluffy tail patting a nice spot to sit next to the big molly. Starlingflight reminded Junipersong of her mother, River. It had been moons since she last talked with her mother, so having someone else to sort of fill that role helped to ease the pain of having no kin inside the clan. "I find you very brave for speaking up at the gathering. We mustn't lose ourselves, even in the face of adversity" She mewed wisely.

// @Tiabirb

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:05 PM
chirps

Whew! They had made it to the Gathering! And not one drop of blood had been spilled. Prancing in with a bit of enthusiasm despite the sorrowful circumstances that had led to the increased tensions, Olivenose glanced around as her paws hit the sand. It seemed as though only RiverClan was here at the moment - phooey! Well that was just simply boring. There was more than one Clan in the forest, and she was tiiiiired of interacting with battle-hungry mongrels. Or the peace-lovers - blegh! Both were just being party poopers on her otherwise miraculous daily life!

The moonlight illuminated her white fluffy coat as she circled around the outskirts of Seastones, sniffing here and there at the edge. Waves crashing in the distance captured her attention, albeit momentarily, as within the next moment she was off again, sand crunching in between her toes. "I bet this place would make a niiiiiice lil' home!" she chirped happily, seemingly oblivious to the cats piling in, the scowls and tense muscles. Olivenose, like always, was just in her own little world.

[ CLOSED - for @OhZeeWolf ]

Last edited by spade; May 17th, 2021 at 02:17 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stonefoot walked into the gathering, head bowed low. He may have to leave early due to the rage that fueled his heart. He had no reason to forgive thunderclan and was afraid that he may bust and attack. His usually playful demeanor was gone and the aura around him was fearful. If someone didn't calm him down, he may just lose it

(Open!)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; May 17th, 2021 at 02:07 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 02:12 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
As she got settled down, finding a nice spot to sit where practically anyone entering the gathering could see her with her large stature, hoping that she could still find those who valued friendship and comradery even in dark times like these. She was pleasantly surprised to see Starlingflight walk up.

"Of course, make yourself comfortable! We probably have a long night ahead of us." Her fluffy tail patting a nice spot to sit next to the big molly. Starlingflight reminded Junipersong of her mother, River. It had been moons since she last talked with her mother, so having someone else to sort of fill that role helped to ease the pain of having no kin inside the clan. "I find you very brave for speaking up at the gathering. We mustn't lose ourselves, even in the face of adversity" She mewed wisely.

// @Tiabirb

Starlingflight purred and settled herself in next to Junipersong. "I couldn't agree more." It was..nice. Being close to Junipersong. Their build was almost the same, and despite the differences in their coat, one could almost assume they might have been kin. "Tonight will be the night that decides what path our Clan is going to take," She murmured softly, "Have you spoken to Kestrelstar about..." She alluded to the moment Junipersong had come across the older molly, and how she had worried about who she was and what she had done. She could see that Juniper had grown from that moment, and she was a confident, budding warrior. A flicker of pride made Starlingflight's chest ache.

Starlingflight sighed deeply as she watched Kestrelstar take his place above them on the rock of leaders. "Our leader is young and still so very much in need of you. I believe if anyone can temper him, even just for a moment, it's you, dear. Being leader can make one seem all alone, isolated from their friends and family. Be there to remind him that he is not alone."
Closed Thread