Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2020, 04:40 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: June Gathering

Foxwhisperer silently acknowledged Blackswifts joining the little group. As usual, the massive fox kept to himself but these clanmates proved to be mildly amusing and pleasant to hang out with. "I am well, and you?" Deep voice rumbling as Foxwhisperer turned his steel silver gaze to the grey tom.

@WarriorsAndHorses @Skye @Willowfern
Old June 24th, 2020, 04:51 AM
Queen of Laziness

"Hello Dimtail." Politely addressing Skypaw's mentor with a dip of her head and a smile. Turning her head to where she could see the older tom and the apprentice at the same time.
The Shadowclanner's invisible eyebrows flicked upwards as Dimtail told her that Skypaw has talked about her. "Oh, is that so?" Wow, she was really surprised. "What has he said?" Now Creekwind was interested in what Skypaw had to say about her.

@NIGHTOWL @Rainquail
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:01 AM

My Mood: Dead

"That he missed you, mostly." There wasn't much outside of missing her that Skypaw had told him. "And once he mentioned you tried to recruit him into your morning runs, but I'm not sure how much of that I misheard possibly. It is nice to meet you, though."

@Shimm @NIGHTOWL

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 24th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

"I'm good. Nothing's new with me." The tom mewed, his tail flicking even, more now. @Shimm
Old June 24th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ Not to be a bother but, Rain, the last post I wrote on the 19th was missed and Nettle hasn't really been displaying anything sort of negative this time, as he's been on his Best Behavior purposefully for this Gathering ; n ; I don't understand where you're seeing this anger but I apologize if it's uncomfortable to rp with Nettle. ]
+
Nettlespark watches as the other tom walks off, the uncomfortable atmosphere lingering over him like a dark cloud. It wasn't his fault this time, though, he tries to remind himself. Whiskernose had seriously zoned out, hard, and... Swallowing, he clears his throat. "Yeah..." Turning back to Deadpool, the tabby nods. "A walk." He felt guilty all over again, rather than for the injured molly coming all the way here, now it was for whatever that just was with his Clanmate. As Deadpool would have called him, his family member.
"Don't worry, it'll be fast enough." He pushes another smile onto his face that, though feeling forced, grows just a little when he begins to walk alongside her. "These gatherings always feel like they start off so slow, and then like... You sit down and bam, they're over and you gotta go home." He chuckles. "Especially the last two."
She probably would not catch on to the fact that he'd only sat near her for the previous two gatherings, but he didn't intend for the hint he'd dropped to catch on anyway. "Look, I..." Oh gosh how was he going to put this to her. Say, "I really think we should probably break some rules and accidentally meet at the border but not by accident sometime soon?" Or what about "Yeah these gatherings really are too short how about you and I have another one in a few nights and chat?" Hell. No. No thank you. Nope. Nuh-uh.
Pressing his lips into a tight, straight line, Nettlespark brews some more. If he took too much longer, then they'd have no time at all. Ugh.... The tabby sighs and drops his head dejectedly. He peeks sideways at her and after a moment, straightens himself back up. His voice had dropped to a hush. "Four moonrises from now, would you take a walk... Near the border of ShadowClan?" His tone was so hopeful it was almost sad. "I- I just-" Stammering onward, he suddenly feels the wave of embarrassment hit him. His thick pelt suddenly becomes sweltering. "I want to talk to you more," Nettlespark finally admits feebly. "Please, four moonrises from now."
[ @Moonraven @Rainquail ]
Deadpool nodded her head totally following what he was saying bout it being over so fast.
"Me knows, always so quick ends." The chimera loved going home, really, there was nowhere else she'd rather be then WindClan, but she did always feel this faint sadness at not seeing Nettlespark or Whiskernose. She'd really love it if Gatherings lasted just a bit longer so she could stay and talk with them. Well, at least she had Nettlespark for a little longer. She'd try and soak this in for as long as possible. It was a warm pleasant feeling, it was close to the same feeling she got when not too long ago hey first came back to their territory after being in ShadowClan. It was hard to describe the sensation.
"Meet again?" She paused in her steps at his question, looking out at the body of water and enjoying the way the moonlight hit the water just right. Four moonrises were a long time away, she'd be able to talk to him a lot with the upcoming gatherings? Was something important happening in four moonrises? Deadpool pushed her concerns to the sides, she liked Nettlespark and honestly wouldn't mind meeting at the border to talk more. It'll be fun, she's seen cats talk at the border before it should be fine. There was a small voice in the back of her head reminded her of her loyalty, but she stomped it away. It would be okay, but the nagging sense of 'wrong' wouldn't go away.
"Okay, four moonrises, meet border." Deadpool couldn't say no, just look at how cute and bashful he was being.
"Like talking you, I too. It nice and soothing." She purred, "Safe be you?" Concern could be seen in her blue and yellow eyes. She knew Twilightstar was laxer and forgiving on certain things if she was caught, Icestar probably didn't know what those words meant. "No, scary leader eat you?"
@implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 27th, 2020, 04:13 AM
Queen of Laziness

"Aww I miss you too Bud but I hope you are enjoying your new clan." Creekwind chuckled as she patted Skypaw's head. She wasn't salty or mad that he left Shadowclan she was more pleased that he is happy with himself at his new home. "I do daily runs, so yeah I did try to convince him to do them with me." Chuckling the russet molly gave a small smile to the two toms.

@Rainquail @NIGHTOWL
Closed Thread