Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:43 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Dogpaw shifted down into the beach for the second time now, it felt odd to be here again for some reason... Her life wasn't too much of a crap show when she was here last, but that was the beauty of the world. One moment your chilling with your trashy Thunderclan therapist and the next your lacking a tail. Oh well.
Dogpaw took a place at the back of the gathering, she wasn't really in the mood for bumping shoulders with every feline in sight.

{OPEN! Dogpaw is Shadowclan}

[clouded is thunderclan (:]

Cloudedspark emerged from the undergrowth, eying the seastones. It had been awhile since her last gathering, this would be nice! She trotted down with a bounce in her step, green eyes sparkling. Perhaps she could talk to someone new. She was always up for a good chat. The first cat she saw seemed a bit lonely, so she spoke to them, "Hello, I’m Cloudedspark from ThunderClan." She gave a smile, trying to imply that her intentions were only good. They were, of course, Cloudedspark was a very friendly cat. She didn’t see Clan boundaries the way others did, and had no problem approaching others. She sat down close to the other cat, but made sure not to get too close. She’d been snapped at for that before.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:47 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Cörruptly

His first gathering as a warrior!Smiling wide Sootclaw ran into the crowd ...though he skidded to a halt....it was..her. Crazy pants. Though this was a gathering ...He was a adult now....she had no power over him!"hello crazy ! How's shadowclan fairing ? " his voice did sound deeper...so hopefully she wouldn't recognize him when he walked up behind her.

Padding on over, Lionwhisker took his place near the medicine cats once more.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 3rd, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:48 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

[Open! Fogwhisper is Thunderclan]

Fogwhisper shuffled her paws, scooting back by the trees. Nobody would see her here. And she did NOT want to get embarrassed in front of everyone else. Poor Frostpaw probably was feeling horrible. She wondered where the frightened apprentice was. Or, wait, no, Clawpaw! She had completely forgot to keep an eye on him. Where was he? Could he take care of himself?

[Open! Cloverwish is Shadowclan]

The grumpy molly sat in the middle of the clearing, glaring fiercely at anyone whom got too close to her. She'd only come to show respect for Icestar. The other clans could burn in hell, for all she cared. Except, maybe Windclan. They were weak. And relied on others for support.

[Open! Frostpaw is Thunderclan]

Frostpaw could feel her stomach doing cartwheels. Wow, her first Gathering. How could she be happy about it, though? She was stuck with a mentor who hated her, no friends, and, for Starclans sake, she'd been scorned in front of the whole clan for hating to fight! What was so bad about that? She sighed. even Lionwhisker hated her. So what was the point?
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:51 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Duckpaw walked over to the beach and saw another cat laying in the sand. Eager to meet new people, she walked over to him. "Hi there!" she said with a huge smile full of joy.

@S-oft

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:56 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

[clouded is thunderclan (:]

Cloudedspark emerged from the undergrowth, eying the seastones. It had been awhile since her last gathering, this would be nice! She trotted down with a bounce in her step, green eyes sparkling. Perhaps she could talk to someone new. She was always up for a good chat. The first cat she saw seemed a bit lonely, so she spoke to them, "Hello, I’m Cloudedspark from ThunderClan." She gave a smile, trying to imply that her intentions were only good. They were, of course, Cloudedspark was a very friendly cat. She didn’t see Clan boundaries the way others did, and had no problem approaching others. She sat down close to the other cat, but made sure not to get too close. She’d been snapped at for that before.
Dogpaw gave Cloudedspark a quirk of her pale cream brow. The torti exhaled, forcing a smile to her face. Did she have a banner above her that screamed for a thunderclan cat to talk to her? Every single time...
"Dogpaw, Shadowclan," she muttered gently, her stubbed tail still wrapped in its cobwebs twitched behind her. Dogpaw ached for the feeling of her soft fur wrapping around herself. "I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you but I dont knowing that's entirely true yet..."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw walked over to the beach and saw another cat laying in the sand. Eager to meet new people, she walked over to him. "Hi there!" she said with a huge smile full of joy.

@S-oft
"Alright!" Sugarpaw chirped his greeting, jumping up onto his paws with a wiggle to his entire chunky body. "Could you believe this place? Never seen so many cats in one place at once," Sugarpaw squealed out his excitement, his naive nature obvious.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Oh. My. Goodness." Ripplepaw, for once, was a little speechless. The gathering area was so BIG! The ocean was so HUGE! There were so MANY cats! So many SMELLS! She needed to talk to everyone "Okay okay.... I need to meet everyone! Or at least one cat from each clan. I want to know what they're like! Let's go let's go! Rocketing through the clearing, Ripplepaw came to a screeching stop next to a stone where she spotted another apprentice, sand swirling around her from her abrupt stop. "You smell different. Alright. What's your name? I'm Ripplepaw, from Riverclan. Wait let me guess....." She plopped herself down on the opposite side of the stone, tapping her paw against it. "Thunderclan? I think that scent is Thunderclan. Are you Thunderclan?"

@Arie @starshooter @S-oft

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:06 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sootflare

The grey and white deputy came up the rear end of the clan, doing his best to hide the fact that his injuries were still bothering him. The deep gashes on his shoulder, in particular, were a pain. And those didn't even come from that damned deputy! That was his own fault, though. It'd hard to heal when you're pushing yourself all day long and avoiding the medicine cat den like it was a door to the Dark Forest itself. Right. Well. Shaking his head, Sootflare made his way up to the deputy spot and took his seat. Just have to grin and bear it. Grit your teeth and push through.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

-- @Arie -- @RedHead --

Two calico's walked together through their Shadowclan clan mates. Rosedapple wasn't particularly excited for this gathering. Riverclan had just attacked them for attacking Thunderclan. Shadowclan took the slightest bit advantage over Windclan in their time of need. Right now, their home wasn't looking so good, surely they were the villains in the eyes of the other clans and that didn't sit well with the darker eyed twin.

A tuft of red fur caught her eye and she recognised her apprentice. Leaving her sister for a moment she called out.

"Scorchpaw!" catching up with the young tom she brushed her tail over his shoulder with a softer smile. "Hey, I know you're worried. About how you haven't made more friends among the apprentices, I couldn't give you much advice, but take a chance here and find some other apprentices your age to talk with. If you need me for anything I'll probably be sticking to Shadowclan cats. So go have fun and meet new cats, ok?"
========

-- @Bluepetal --

Brightwhisker walked in with the rest of Riverclan and pat at Harepaw's shoulder with his tail.

"You're welcome to go hang out and meet other cats, don't feel like you got to stick to your own clan"

Dawncloud followed in with the rest of Riverclan
=======
Shadedpath came in with Thunderclan, her eyes swiftly following the Flintspirit, wanting to make sure he would be fine while here at the gathering for the first time in a while that he was not spending as the deputy.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:11 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[open, riverclan apprentice]
Flowerpaw padded into the sandy clearing, keeping her pawsteps light as to not get sand all over her paws again. She hated having to clean the sand from her fur every time she went anywhere near water, which was a pretty common occurrence in Riverclan. Padding further back so she would be able to sit on a bit of the grassy ground within the clearing, Flowerpaw settled herself down, tail tucked neatly over her paws as she began to shake some of the sand from them.
--

[open, shadowclan apprentice]
Scorchpaw followed behind all his clanmates, glancing towards Rosedapple as she spoke. He gave her a smile before turning, nodding to himself as a few mumbles exited his mouth. "Make friends. Okay, that's not hard, you've just gotta talk to cats." After giving himself the pep-talk, the large ginger apprentice split off from the rest of his clan, padding off until he found another cat, coming up to them and giving a small poke with his paw. "Hey! I'm Scorchpaw! What's your name?"
--

[open, thunderclan warrior]
Flintspirit didn't know why he'd agreed to come again. It was a little.. weird. Oh yeah. You just want to get it over with. The sooner he could feel normal being back at a warrior rank, the sooner he could go on with his life, and just leave all the weird feelings behind. So, here he was, seating himself in a place where he could view the seastones easily, but also where he could converse with other cats if wanted.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread