Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:26 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: May Gathering

Lionpaw hustled as he looked around at the Seastones. It was vaguely salty and there were so many cats. It was his first Gathering and he might as well be jumping from excitement on the inside. A look towards the front of the crowd revealed thee cats. Duskstar was there, so they must've been the leaders. But weren't there four clans? Or was it five? No, it was four. Lionpaw wasn't sure which clan hadn't arrived yet. He could barely explain ThunderClan's scent and he didn't know what the other clans smelled like.

The apprentice had something else on his mind. It was unnerving and bothering him much more than necessary. Usually, Lionpaw could scent other cats easily, but with the crowdedness of the Gathering, trying to scent a single cat was just too much. If he knew anything about his friend, though, Frostpaw would be sitting somewhere near the back.

Meanwhile, a white tom stood near the edge of the crowd. Frostpaw had a strong dislike towards chaos, which could be used to describe all four clans Gathering at once. It was honestly a miracle that peace had never been broken during a Gathering before. This was the third one he'd attended, but there was something about it that left him feeling uneasy. It had been another moon now. If Lionpaw hadn't joined a clan yet, then Frostpaw would assume he'd stopped trying altogether. That would help him let go of the past, but the white apprentice wasn't sure about never seeing his rambunctious friend again, not even knowing if he was alive or not. Warily, Frostpaw sat down and curled his tail against the ground. He had a feeling that this would be one of the longest Gatherings yet.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 3rd, 2020, 07:48 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Owlfeather jostled with the rest of the clan, since he was a bit taller than the average Thunderclanner he was able to see that Riverclan and Shadowclan had arrived, he felt like a young kit again, he loved Gatherings! Sitting near the Seastones, he patiently waited for Windclan to arrive, tempers were high between Shadowclan and Thunderclan, as well as with Shadowclan and Riverclan he thought it best if Windclan should arrive soon.

Doveheart watched as Thunderclan flooded in, her eyes followed every warrior, great! Now both of Shadowclan’s enemies were here! If only it had been Windclan! The only ones Icestar didn’t seem to hate! She noticed that Flintspirit was no-where nearby, this was an interesting development, where was the Thunderclan Deputy?

Last edited by Willowfern; May 3rd, 2020 at 07:50 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:39 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

[All of the following cats are open for rp!]
Greenpaw the riverclan apprentice was still staring at the stars, wondering if any cat would talk to her this time.

The tiny shadowclan apprentice was looking around nervously, this was Swiftpaw's first gathering! Would any cat like him?

Pebblefur of thunderclan padded into the clearing, another gathering, another chance to meet cats.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:45 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Rainpaw and Cedarpaw stuck close together, since neither had a mentor they were on their own for this Gathering, it was also their FIRST Gathering, Rainpaw skirted to the edge, Cedarpaw ran up to him,
“What’s wrong? Don’t you want to talk to the other clans besides our grumpy Shadowclanmates?” Cedarpaw asked him,
“No.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Fine. Suit yourself!” And Cedarpaw waited for a cat to talk to.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 08:54 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Sugarpaw rolled up to the beach behind Duskstar and his other behind new clanmates. The sand felt ticklish against his chubby pinkie beans.
Sugarpaw snorted his laughter at the sensation, his tiny tongue briefly poking out as he stared down at his bright paws in concentration, flexing his claws into the sand.
Beaches are weird.

{OPEN! Sugarpaw is Thunderclan}

-----

Dogpaw shifted down into the beach for the second time now, it felt odd to be here again for some reason... Her life wasn't too much of a crap show when she was here last, but that was the beauty of the world. One moment your chilling with your trashy Thunderclan therapist and the next your lacking a tail. Oh well.
Dogpaw took a place at the back of the gathering, she wasn't really in the mood for bumping shoulders with every feline in sight.

{OPEN! Dogpaw is Shadowclan}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Ivorypaw nervously padded into the gathering. Surprised to see so many cats, she had become an apprentice a couple days ago and didn’t even know there were other clans until Breezehen mentioned the gathering is where Thunderclan meets with the other clans once a moon. What are other clans? Are there two other clans?
(Open! Ivorypaw is Thunderclan)

Salmonsong noted that Duckpaw was off with new cats and glanced around for someone to talk too, she didn’t really want to socialize with Shadowclan, but what else could she do. Shadowclan was here, and she couldn’t avoid them forever...or could she.
(OPEN! Salmonsong is Riverclan)

Greyfur glanced around, looking for someone who seemed spiritual, he wanted to talk about Starclan with someone, but he didn’t know who to approach.
(OPEN! Greyfur is Thunderclan)

Eveningpaw arrived at the gathering, she scanned the clearing for someone to talk to, before settling her eyes on a warrior. She was 19 moons old, and would probably be assumed as a warrior by the other clans. She couldn’t decide if she should pretend to be a warrior, or be honest that she’s still an apprentice.
(OPEN! Eveningpaw is Riverclan)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 3rd, 2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:14 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

[ OPEN of ShadowClan! ]
Sparrowpaw's chin was tilted high as she surveyed the gathering crowds of cats. But the haughtiness only lasted a brisk second-

-"My first Gathering," she breathed, to no cat in particular. She was awestruck. There were far more cats in the territories than she had realized, and they all seemed to make her look like a complete mouse.

Suddenly, abruptly, Sparrowpaw felt a weight of embarrassment lower onto her back: she was just an apprentice - and a small one at that. She had never experienced such a large crowd of cats, not even in the two raids she had participated.

The unease was practically pulverizing. What would the Clans think of her? Would they like her, or would they not? Would she build herself a good reputation, or...

She thrust the thoughts away, forcefully inclining her chin back up and taking a seat at the crowd's edge.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; May 3rd, 2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Willowfern
Fleetwind frowned heavily as he limped into the clearing of Seastones, shooting glares at any cat that walked past with even a whiff of Shadowclan about them. That one she-cat better not show her mousebrained toadeating face or truce be damned he would kill her. Fleetwind shocked himself with the bitterness and violence brewing inside of him- maybe he should have stayed back at camp. He didn’t like this side of him, but all of the cats and the presence of Shadowclan scent in the air brought him back to the battle. Because of Shadowclan, Fleetwind only had three paws! How could he ever forgive that? Let alone forgive that now when each pawstep scent bolts of pain jarring through his broken, pawless leg. The tabby tom let out a huff; he definitely should’ve stayed in camp. Flopping onto his haunches toward the side of the gathering crowd, Fleetwind grumbled to himself and sullenly watched the leaders fraternize, feeling like a bitter old elder rather than a young warrior.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:35 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berrypaw followed the rest of her clan to the gathering, eyes wide with excitement. She couldn't wait to meet some of the cats from other clans. But there was something she decided to do first. She noticed her adoptive mother, Flyfur, sitting alone, and decided it would be the perfect time to quickly catch up with her. Approaching the former queen, she mewed,"Hi, Flyfur! How've you been?"

[Open! Sycamore is TC]

Sycamorerain padded up to the Seastones with the rest of ThunderClan. Taking note that Sugarpaw seemed comfortable enough to socialize on his own, the brown and white warrior separated from his apprentice to talk with some other cats. His green eyes scanned the area, looking for somecat he could chat with.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 3rd, 2020, 09:43 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Willowfern
Fleetwind frowned heavily as he limped into the clearing of Seastones, shooting glares at any cat that walked past with even a whiff of Shadowclan about them. That one she-cat better not show her mousebrained toadeating face or truce be damned he would kill her. Fleetwind shocked himself with the bitterness and violence brewing inside of him- maybe he should have stayed back at camp. He didn’t like this side of him, but all of the cats and the presence of Shadowclan scent in the air brought him back to the battle. Because of Shadowclan, Fleetwind only had three paws! How could he ever forgive that? Let alone forgive that now when each pawstep scent bolts of pain jarring through his broken, pawless leg. The tabby tom let out a huff; he definitely should’ve stayed in camp. Flopping onto his haunches toward the side of the gathering crowd, Fleetwind grumbled to himself and sullenly watched the leaders fraternize, feeling like a bitter old elder rather than a young warrior.
Owlfeather noticed his clan mate was looking sourly at the Shadowclanners nearby, padding up to him he said,
“Hello Fleetwind! How are you?” Knowing that this was probably going to lead to a long rant about the evils of Shadowclan, Owlfeather sat down,