Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 02:22 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Clans April Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @hxneysuckle, @RedHead, @Casper, @Undertaker, @shortstack, @Moonraven, @Shimm ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 8th, 2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 02:23 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Once again, Lionstar was the first to arrive at the Seastones.

It wasn't a surprise, certainly-- it made sense. RiverClan was closest to the beach and he was glad about that.

There was something satisfying about being the only leader here, of climbing up the familiar boulders and taking his place among the Stars.

Gazing down at the massive crowd of his warriors, and knowing that soon-- he'd be seeing more. His neck and shoulder stung from his injuries with the coyotes, but his spirit was undaunted. RiverClan was, and would always be, the strongest Clan.

And tonight would just be another night of showing it.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]
Old April 5th, 2020, 02:29 AM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

riverripple sat at the edge of the seastones, alone. he looked around, but didn't see anyone he could talk to. instead he waited for someone to approach him
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:19 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

ThunderClan was the next to arrive, Duskstar's head held high and proud as she lead her Clan toward the Seastones. She didn't want to be late, so they had left early; she took note that ThunderClan was second to arrive, RiverClan being the first.
Last gathering, she had been the deputy. But now she was the leader. It would be her standing atop the boulders, looking down over the gathered cats.
She cast a quick glance over her Clan before dashing into the clearing, making her way over to the Seastones and leaping atop them. The Torbie gave a slight nod of greeting toward Lionstar-- he had helped her to become the leader, after all. None of the Clan needed to know that, though. Only those who had helped her to take power for the good of the Clan were to know of her secret. But now, she was doing her best to raise the strength up once more.
Duskstar's tail twitched as she relayed her thoughts in her mind, deciding what to announce. Her lips pulled into a frown and she desperately hoped she didn't forget anyone this time-- there always seemed to be someone she forgot while giving announcements. She perked her ears and took a deep breath, straightening her posture formally. Once she was comfortable, ensuring that her Clan was as well, Duskstar turned to Lionstar and gave a thin smile.

"Greetings, Lionstar. Has the coming of New-leaf been treating you well?"

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]
[ @BILL. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; April 5th, 2020 at 03:20 AM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:32 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @Greenleap; |

Willowrose padded after her clan, leading her apprentice to seastones. The molly got into the clearing before turning around to face Greenpaw. "Remember there is a truce to where we don't start fights with other cats from the other clans. Also when talking to other cats try not to tell them too much information.", she meowed in a whisper. She wasn't too worried about her breaking the truce and more so on the other thing.

~~~

(open; he's riverclan)
Fogpaw padded after his clanmates, sticking close to the other cats. He didn't want to get lost, so he wouldn't stray too far away. The deaf apprentice sat down closer to the back of the crowd, wanting to be as close to the exit as he could in case anything happened.

~~~

(open; she's Thunderclan)
Linnetwing padded after her clanmates to the gathering. The molly was curious of who would show up before who. It looked like Riverclan made it here first, but who would be next. Linnetwing padded off, wanting to go see cats from outside her clan.

~~~

(open; he's Thunderclan)
Bouncesnarl walked up to the gathering place alongside his clanmates. It had been a while since he had been to a gathering. It felt strange to be mixed with the other clans. He didn't mind it at all. He sat down and looked around the clearing, waiting for a cat to come over to talk to him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 03:34 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite // Riverclan Warrior // Tall black tom with white speckles // Poor eyesight //

Wormbite limped into the clearing, an yawn escaping his lips. As long as he kept his paw off the ground, he should okay. Wormbite was stubborn and wanted to his first gathering as an warrior. The tom sat near the front of seastones. Luckily it wasn't so crowded.
Yet.
____

Silvershade // Riverclan Warrior // White cat with grey patches //

Oh boy. Silvershade was beaming. They bounced into the clearing, it was a shame they had came so early. At least Thunderclan was here.

[ Both are open! Silver is open to all cats, Worm may be a bit cold to any non river-clanners. ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 5th, 2020 at 03:37 AM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:59 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare followed close behind Lionstar as they approached the Seastones and didn’t hesitate to take his place beneath him. Last gathering he had only been a warrior in the crowd but now? He was deputy, and he planned to wear the position with pride. StarClan, so much had happened since the last time they were here.So much had changed, for better and for worse. Here’s hoping the next few moons aren’t quite so turbulent.

The grey and white tom sat patiently but on the inside he was itching to move. To pace. Whatever was said here, tonight. That was going to set the stage. he shifted his tail over his paws as if to keep them still and dipped his head to the ThunderClanners as they arrived. Whatever happened, this was going to be a long night.

Old April 5th, 2020, 07:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[OPEN!]

Pebblepaw was one of the felines to shuffle in with RiverClan. He loved coming to the Gathering and wouldn't miss it for the world! Though, he was quite uncomfortable this time, his stomach queasy with anxiety and his wounds stinging from the battle with the coyotes. Not to mention that every time a breeze rolled around, his ear felt like it was on fire. Gah.. so itchy. Admittedly, he probably looked pretty bad ass with the scars across his muzzle though!

Usually, he would take his place nearest to the Seastones, watching on with admiration, but this time was different. Skirting away from the stones, Pebblepaw made his way to the back of the crowd, settling down on the beach to look out at the sea. He could always move back up when everyone arrived.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 5th, 2020, 08:36 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

@Blissie Bliss
"I know..." She was amazed by the huge group of cats.

Last edited by Greenleap; April 5th, 2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:26 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit padded into the sandy clearing with the rest of Thunderclan, not sure how to feel about this gathering. He was a little nervous to see the other clan's reactions, but he'd told himself he wouldn't be shameful. He'd given up his rank for the good of the clan, there was nothing shameful about that. So he could hold his head high just like he always did. The black-furred tomcat watched as Duskstar made her way to the top of the Seastones, his eyes narrowing slightly as he saw her greeting towards Lionstar. He was still withholding that Riverclan scent in the back of his mind, conveniently in their territory the day Duskstar had made her announcement. But Flintspirit wasn't going to dwell on that for now.
Besides, as he made his way to the bottom of the Seastones, he noticed a new cat sitting there for Riverclan. Hmmm... So Lionstar's got a new deputy. He gave a smile of greeting to the other tom before turning and sitting beside him, a respectful distance away of course, before turning back to face him. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked, head tilting slightly.

[ @shortstack ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread