Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2018, 03:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default May Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:09 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: May Gathering

Sweetfawn bounded into the clearing behind Passionstar, her brilliant gaze alight with obvious eagerness. She loved it when she could meet other cats from different clans at the gathering. She looked around, scanning the clearing for someone to talk to, while her tail lashed back and forth. The female twitched her ear, listening to the sounds of cats around her. Although Sweetfawn liked gatherings and meeting others, the sheer mass of felines got to her nerves and she often found it hard to just go up and introduce herself. So, the female padded off to a patch of soft brown dirt and sat down on her haunches. Maybe someone would come up and talk to her. While she waited, though, she dipped her head and began a brisk grooming.

ThunderClan, open for quoting
Old May 17th, 2018, 11:16 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
Sweetfawn bounded into the clearing behind Passionstar, her brilliant gaze alight with obvious eagerness. She loved it when she could meet other cats from different clans at the gathering. She looked around, scanning the clearing for someone to talk to, while her tail lashed back and forth. The female twitched her ear, listening to the sounds of cats around her. Although Sweetfawn liked gatherings and meeting others, the sheer mass of felines got to her nerves and she often found it hard to just go up and introduce herself. So, the female padded off to a patch of soft brown dirt and sat down on her haunches. Maybe someone would come up and talk to her. While she waited, though, she dipped her head and began a brisk grooming.

ThunderClan, open for quoting
(Hope it's alright if I join you? ^^)

As Goldenstar led the majority of ShadowClan into the clearing by the ocean, Shadetail maneuvered his way around a rather slick looking set of pebbles. The moonlight shone on his gray tabby fur, turning it a rather pretty shade of silver. His yellow eyes were focused ahead, the strong scent of ThunderClan hitting his nose as it mixed with ShadowClan's own. He remembered the tense battle not too long ago between the two Clans, and sincerely hoped that the truce could be kept tonight. The moon was floating high in the sky, and for once it seemed that it might be possible for no quarrels to take place tonight. It was his first Gathering since he'd been here moons ago, during the Dusk Syndicate battle. There hadn't been a truce then, only bloodshed and flashing claws. The tom felt more relaxed, and decided to break away from his Clan. Not that anyone in ShadowClan would miss him. Besides, he took this as a chance to get to know the other members of the five Clans without feeling as though he had to defend himself with tooth and claw.

Off to the side, sitting by herself, he spotted what appeared to be a ThunderClan warrior. He didn't recognize her, but something about her seemed approachable and sweet, and reminded him a bit of his old apprentice Snowspark. Deciding to take this as his sought after opportunity, Shadetail turned and headed in Sweetfawn's direction, waving his tail in greeting as he got closer. "Hello," he mewed, his yellow eyes flashing with greeting. Not being around his Clanmates who constantly questioned his loyalty, and perhaps getting the chance to befriend someone who, hopefully, knew nothing of his Syndicate past, the tom was more uppity than usual. "I'm Shadetail, from ShadowClan. Who might you be?"

Last edited by Mauve; May 17th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Foxbound was one of the first cats into the clearing, following closely behind her uncle. Her heart was hammering in her chest as her wild orange eyes took in everything around her. Of course the young feline had been to gatherings before, but this was her first one as a warrior. Plus she hadn’t been to a gathering in a few moons anyways. Foxbound watched as her uncle bounded away, and her ears dropped a little. She’d forgotten, in the excitement of the moment, that Passionstar had to be up with the other leaders. The ginger she-cat sighed, kicking a rock with her paw. He was always very busy, and the feline missed him. She was the closest thing she had to an actual father. And one of the only family members, in Thunderclan at least, that she had left. Of course there was Springingsky, her feisty grandmother, Foxbound wouldn’t forget about her for a second. But she’d stayed behind this gathering, insisting that she stay behind to defend the camp. So it looked like the ginger molly would be on her own during the gathering. Foxbound shook out her fur, and continued, going further into the gathering space. She was hopping that maybe she would be able to socialize with a cat from another clan. She always found them interesting.

[Open for interaction!]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Robinfur prowled into the clearing, ears pricked. She didn’t like Gatherings, no, not one bit. But she came anyway. Why? She wanted to gather information about her enemies. No matter how much the molly despised Gatherings, they had their uses. Robinfur glanced up at the leaders and deputies, most notably Passionstar. She wanted to be in his place, giving announcements and being at the head of every battle. All that power, and all of the leaders were mouse-hearted cowards. What a waste. Robinfur sat down and glared around, waiting for some other cat to date approach her. She started to nonchalantly wash her paw, making sure her claws glinted in the moonlight.

[ ThunderClanner open for interaction ! ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 17th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Nightpath walked behind the many shadowclan cats that were in a messy line into the clearing she saw that goldenstar was way in the front she was pretty far behind them . She snorted with a huff . The black she cat folded her ears back she didn't like this many cats all in one space making her afraid and already really frustrated she can handle a group of four warriors maybe five she can't handle this . But she kinda had to go along with it is a peace gathering after all. Peace...that's a kits dream . Peace is nothing but a tale . Nothing but something to hope for . Her eyes glowed in the shadows as she looked up at the night sky she saw the stars making her feel even more ...terrible. She wasn't a good cat . None the slightest . She knew that she will be heading to the dark forest when her time has passed but she honestly didn't care. Anywhere other then this...horror underneath her paws . She was always drawn to the dark she heard it's calls when she was alone and lately it seemed that was all the time.She tore her gaze away from the stars and looked around the mass of shadowclan cats searching for her mate sliverheart who was the only thing she actually loved she felt comfortable around her but as she looked around she couldn't seem to find her making a sinking feeling in her stomach arise. Nightpath saw that the massive messy line of cats had spilled out into a rather big clearing making her growl she stalked off to the right of the clearing with her head low and body a bit low to the ground her tail was twitching every now and then she spotted a good spot that was not inhabited by unfamiliar cats so she dashed toward it and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws now gazing around the clearing and blending in with the shadows " foxhearts" she hissed under her breath . She wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her since no one really ever does and she didn't mind .She released a sigh to calm herself .
@Fuzzyfeline.
@Fuzzyfeline

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

@The Loner Forever
(Skyclan hasn't arrived yet, so we’ll just Roleplay Water and Winter for now :3)

Watertail felt her paw pads prickling as she followed her clan onto Seastones. The night was just blossoming, hues of dark blue and navy crisscrossing across the starlit sky above her. Breathing in the scents of Shadowclan, the smells closest to her, she slowly trekked down a small hill.
The waves lopsidedly crashed and mingled along the shell beaches nearby, the foam hissing back loudly enough for even Watertail to hear. Her blue gray pelt writhed over her frame as she dove into the chattering cats nearby, and her nose twitched as the scent of her enemies flooded her senses.
Not my enemies. She reminded herself. Tonight, with the full moon hovering over all five clans, there was a truce. She remembered the bitter fighting last full moon. Remembering this, she instantly recoiled.
Shadowclan had been their enemies last moon. She turned around abruptly, her ears flattening with every step she took. As she broke back out of the jamboree of felines, she padded towards a moonlit patch of grass nearby. It was mingled with pebbles from the beach, but it was comfy enough to sit down and rest.
Blatantly, she sat down, crisscrossing her paws. She was itching for the gathering to start, then end. Perhaps Swallowshine was here. Watertail hadn’t seen her on patrol.
Nonetheless, Watertail scanned the crowd, her bluegreen eyes watching the clans around her.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 17th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Foxtail padded in, searching for his mate. "Breezefire?" He called. He saw a she cat race towards him, happiness in her eyes.

"Foxtail.." She said, sitting down.

The gigner tom looked around then nodded, "What is it?" His heart bursted with pride when she said the following words.
"I'm going to have your kits."
{Not open rp}

{OPEN RP}
A small black she cat was sitting alone, ears flattened. It was her first gathering as an apprentice. Her purple eyes looked around and she whimpered. Why am I so scared? SHe asked herself.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Silentlightning kept her ears low as she timidly approached the gathering with her clan mates. Normally, she'd be the one eagerly sprinting in, but ever since she was attacked by one of her own clan mates, she had a difficult time trusting anyone wouldn't attack her. Her paws dragged along the ground as she quickly trudged into the meeting behind everyone. Why was I even called here? I can't actually interact with the other clans, so what's the point of me being here. Her thoughts remained unspoken as they always did, and she slipped into the crowd. Being careful not to catch the interest of anyone in the crowd, she pranced over to a bush. She crouched beneath its leaves. Her eyes and ears all went to attention, carefully surveying for any threats that may come near her during the gathering. She waited still in silence, only wanting the gathering to end already.

(Shadowclan, open)
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM
♡♡♡

ferretpelt wandered in, padding along through the clearing, wishing he could have walked in with Lambpaw beside him. He knew she was in the throngs of ThunderClan cats travelling with him, but he knew nothing of her state. Would she be angry? Was she hurt? Was her mental state injured in some way? Sighing, he dispersed from the group and weaved in and out of the throngs of cats in the gathering area, many scents wafted through his nose. He settled on a smooth patch of sand and sat back on his haunches, resting his tail lightly over his paws. His green gaze gaze scanned the crowds and they landed on an unmistakable, distinct curly, white ball of fluff nearby, talking with some other apprentices. Getting to his paws, he stood, sauntering slowly that direction. When he reached them, he gently nudged Lambpaw's shoulder, interrupting her conversation. "Um... Hi... How are you feeling...? he gestured with his tail around him, indicating he wanted her to follow him so they could walk around. He waited for her to join him, his tail swaying back and forth, a nervous habit. He just couldn't sit still, not right now. Not after everything that had happened. He scanned around him, his ears perked as he just listend to the going ons around him.

@Tavvi

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread