Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Murder in WinkClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Applemark, since he's the deputy)
[ when you completely forget that deputies exist.
i just imagine peachstar saying "ok guys well i'm leaving because you think i'm a murderer." crying ]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Fawnleap

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 22nd, 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
[ lmao who's going to lead the clan if the leader isn't there? ]

Caracalleap stood wide-eyed in the clearing. His stubby tail twitched, jaw dropped and brows furrowed. He couldn't believe that Gray had been murdered, but he knew that she would've wanted him to go on with his life.
Taking a deep breath, the tom murmured a silent prayer towards Starclan, wishing the she-cat a pleasant journey. He then trotted over to where the most action was taking place, his lithe bodice squeezing between cats.
"I'd rather not vote at all," his gentle voice broke out, paws scraping against the earth as he moved from place to place, spotted pelt maneuvering through the crowd with ease. "Gray was dear to most of us, and I doubt that Peachstar - who is a mother may I remind you - would kill her." Caracalleap tossed his gaze around the camp, soon coming to the decision to vote for the least likely culprit. He didn't wish for anyone to leave the camp, even if they had murdered someone. The tom didn't believe that was right.
"I know that there's no way around this, so for now I vote for Palewind to be exiled."
Palewind yowled in offense. "You think I'm strong enough to kill anybody?! LOOK AT ME MOUSEBRAIN! I CAN BARELY STAND!" She bristled angrily and started muttering to herself "after all those years of being a medicine at and saving lives they think I'd kill one of them.. Pointless... ungrateful brats, of course when I retire they all think that the pathetic elder can attack someone and escape unscathed..." She hacked and coughed for a moment before glaring and putting her head on her paws.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Update <3

"Let all cats gather beneath the high rock for a Clan meeting," Peachstar called, her voice thick with grief. Cats slowly gathered, some wailing still, and some shooting accusing glances. "I think we all can agree that we must exile one of us. There is a murderer among us," she announced. "We will take a vote." Many murmured agreement, and some let out a small grunt of disagreement. "I vote Peachstar!" One cat stated boldly. Some cats let out yowls of disapproval. "I vote Peachstar as well." Another mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry, but my vote is Peachstar." Peachstar looked shocked. Did her Clan really not trust her? One cat wildly yowled, "Fawnstep!" And another agreed with a growl. Two quietly mumbled, "Fallowstep." And finally, one declared it was Palebird. The cranky elder yowled in anger at the foolish warrior. Peachstar had counted the votes. She must leave. Grief pierced her heart. That meant she had to leave her precious kit. "So.. you've decided," she murmured. The leader climbed down the rock. Bingo, her kit, crept towards her. "Did you really kill Gray, Mama?" His eyes were wide and pleading. "No, my sweet child," she purred, her voice cracking with sadness. "I must go now. I will see you again, I swear to StarClan." One by one, cats took their turns to say goodbye. Before Peachstar left, she turned. "Applemark will be the new leader of WinkClan. Have good hunting, and know that there is still a murderer among you." The leader exited the camp for the last time.

Leader:
Peachstar//Female//Chameleon EXILED.

Deputy:
Applemark//Male//Mousy

Med cat:
Hamilton//Male//Doctor Andreas Marino

Med cat apprentice:

Warriors:
Carcalleap//Male//mompaws
Gray//Female//Darky DECEASED.
Lostface/Lucifer? (Idk which one)//Male//Sasukewolf (madness)
Thornrake//Male//Shadowmaru
Fawnstep//Female//Black Cat
Flameleaf//Female//Flameleaf
Fallowstep//Female//No One's Beeswax
Moon//Female//Aura
Apprentices:
Thistlepaw//Male//Charmer

Queens:
Nebula//Female//Socks

Kits:
Bingo//Male//Boba Fett

Elders:
Palewind//Female//Burnpaw

@Darky @Mousy @Charmer @Doctor Andreas Marino @Black Cat @Sasukewolf (madness) @Chameleon @Flameleaf @Boba Fett @Burnpaw @Aura @No One's Beeswax @Shadomaru @mompaws

Last edited by Role; August 22nd, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Update <3

"Let all cats gather beneath the high rock for a Clan meeting," Peachstar called, her voice thick with grief. Cats slowly gathered, some wailing still, and some shooting accusing glances. "I think we all can agree that we must exile one of us. There is a murderer among us," she announced. "We will take a vote." Many murmured agreement, and some let out a small grunt of disagreement. "I vote Peachstar!" One cat stated boldly. Some cats let out yowls of disapproval. "I vote Peachstar as well." Another mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry, but my vote is Peachstar." Peachstar looked shocked. Did her Clan really not trust her? One cat wildly yowled, "Fawnstep!" And another agreed with a growl. Two quietly mumbled, "Fallowstep." And finally, one declared it was Palebird. The cranky elder yowled in anger at the foolish warrior. Peachstar had counted the votes. She must leave. Grief pierced her heart. That meant she had to leave her precious kit. "So.. you've decided," she murmured. The leader climbed down the rock. Bingo, her kit, crept towards her. "Did you really kill Gray, Mama?" His eyes were wide and pleading. "No, my sweet child," she purred, her voice cracking with sadness. "I must go now. I will see you again, I swear to StarClan." One by one, cats took their turns to say goodbye. Before Peachstar left, she turned. "Applemark will be the new leader of WinkClan. Have good hunting, and know that there is still a murderer among you." The leader exited the camp for the last time.

Leader:
Peachstar//Female//Chameleon EXILED.

Deputy:
Applemark//Male//Mousy

Med cat:
Hamilton//Male//Doctor Andreas Marino

Med cat apprentice:

Warriors:
Carcalleap//Male//mompaws
Gray//Female//Darky DECEASED.
Lostface/Lucifer? (Idk which one)//Male//Sasukewolf (madness)
Thornrake//Male//Shadowmaru
Fawnstep//Female//Black Cat
Flameleaf//Female//Flameleaf
Fallowstep//Female//No One's Beeswax
Moon//Female//Aura
Apprentices:
Thistlepaw//Male//Charmer

Queens:
Peachrain//Female//Chameleon
Nebula//Female//Socks

Kits:
Bingo//Male//Boba Fett

Elders:
Palewind//Female//Burnpaw

@Darky @Mousy @Charmer @Doctor Andreas Marino @Black Cat @Sasukewolf (madness) @Chameleon @Flameleaf @Boba Fett @Burnpaw @Aura @No One's Beeswax @Shadomaru @mompaws
Does this mean Applemark is now Applestar? Oh no, responsibility
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
Does this mean Applemark is now Applestar? Oh no, responsibility
Yep XD
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Palewind yowled in offense. "You think I'm strong enough to kill anybody?! LOOK AT ME MOUSEBRAIN! I CAN BARELY STAND!" She bristled angrily and started muttering to herself "after all those years of being a medicine at and saving lives they think I'd kill one of them.. Pointless... ungrateful brats, of course when I retire they all think that the pathetic elder can attack someone and escape unscathed..." She hacked and coughed for a moment before glaring and putting her head on her paws.
Caracalleap wore a nonchalant expression upon his face, auds flicking every now and then, as if trying to show his annoyance to the elder. But, being the good soul he was, the tom-cat calmed himself within minutes. His bodice was composed, yet still poised, ready for a fight if it were to happen.
"If you think I'm a mousebrain then you best research some more. For one, the only reason I voted for you was because you seemed like you weren't the murderer. I'd rather not vote for any cat, so it seemed that to go with the minority would the easiest way to do that." Although most may not have known about the male's intellect, he still felt the need to speak up to prove his point to Palewind. He didn't want her to think he meant offence by his words, and he didn't, he even said so. Maybe the she-cat was also hard of hearing.

Turning his attention back to Peachstar, he frowned. It seemed odd for the cats to vote for the leader, maybe like it was staged. To Caracalleap, he would've thought that the leader would be respected in her own clan, but perhaps not. Golden orbs loitered over the body of Applemask - who was soon-to-be Applestar. Ideas and thoughts ran through his mind, all along the lines of who the murdered was.
But, it seemed he had already made his mind up.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 22nd, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Thistlepaw sneered at his clanmates. How could these mouse-brains think a leader and a mother was the cat to blame. What benefit comes from a leader killing members of their own clan. No, Thistlepaw was sure he was right. He could only pray to Starclan now that tomorrow he'd be around to help his clanmates find the murderer before it was too late.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Sasukewolf (madness)

"Yes." Hamilton murmured back. He sat there, listening to the banter and chaos, feeling sick to his stomach as he watched the leader leave. Was he wrong in his assumption? His brown eyes focused on Applemask, a small amount of panic flaring through his system. What if Applemask was the murderer, and now he was in charge? His tail pinned itself against his flanks, ears flattening against his head. Paranoia was surging through the timid cat, as he looked towards Caracalleap and Thistlepaw, eyes widening slightly. What if one of them was the murderer? His gaze focused on Lostface. What if Lostface was the one who murdered Gray? Could Palewind have done it? It wasn't like there was much of a fight, only a rock in the skull... Hamilton shuddered, squeezing his eyes shut. This was too much for him at the moment.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:18 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Applemark- soon to be Applestar- lowered his head. He knew the responsibility he was about to gain, and he accepted the challenge. He hoped that one day, Peachstar would come back, and be with her kit. He sighed. He also knew he need to now appoint a new deputy. He looked around at all the cats that stood beside him. Who would be best? He also knew one among them was the murderer. He would try not to appoint them as deputy, and with any luck he would succed in that goal.

He again looked around him, at all the cats that he knew, until his eyes landed on one particular cat. Caracalleap. He was trustworthy and hard working, and in all a very good cat. He would do well. Applemark nodded. Yes, he would do perfect. He looked around once more and realized any of these cats could be a cold blooded murderer. And that thought made him sick to his stomach. So he quickly sat down and shut his eyes.
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~

Last edited by Mousy; August 22nd, 2017 at 09:20 PM.