Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: August Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 View Post
@Lynxpaw
"Bye, Eaglepaw!" Ravenpaw meowed as she trotted after her Clanmates. "See you next gathering!"
@Shadow & Wind
Viperpaw stood up and followed his Clanmates back to ShadowClan. "Bye" he muttered to Firepaw.
"bye."
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 6th, 2020, 07:57 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]

The call to return home had already been sounded and so Doepaw just tried to comprehend the back and forth that was happening between this stranger, Lionpaw, and Snowflake. She felt more irritated than anything at this moment, the sand grain was still digging into her pads and it was becoming a real nuisance at this point. Yet focusing back on this talk, it was the least she could do, she picked up on the somewhat pained ending to the 'fine' of Lionpaw's words. Seemed the fire ravaged more than the camp... but she already knew that of course. The clear scent and smell of burnt skin was still obvious to her attuned senses and adding in her meeting with Flintspirit she was well aware of what had happened. "You... sure on that?" but already the topic at hand was being changed. Duskstar... Doepaw highly doubted that the leader would reveal anything and at the thought she couldn't help the low rumble. She was not on particularly good terms, by any means, with the Thunderclan leader. At least the topic change... was welcome instead of refused despite her still longing to inquire more about Thunderclan's plight. "When... I left... Thunderclan, I ran... into him... in the apprentice's den. That was... how we met." No need to reveal all of the secrets and memoirs and intrusive thoughts they'd shared... that was not for the public eye. Yet when the tom started going on all about himself Doepaw took a paw and placed it on her head carefully. It was all so very exhausting. Yet nevertheless she pushed through and poked Snowflake once again. "I do not... think Snowflake... cared to... inform me of... your existence no."
To the white tom, Doepaw's growing irritation was obvious, especially when she put a paw to her head. Once again, he had forgotten how extreme Lionpaw could be. That was probably his fault; the golden tom had always been quite around Ravenpaw and strangers. The other apprentice was the only cat who Lionpaw really screamed at... but the abyssinian wasn't stupid, either, for all Frostpaw called him off as a mousebrain. He was just more than a little foolish. On a different paw, he really had meant to inform Doepaw about his friends earlier. They had gotten quite close that night and he would've spilled then if they both hadn't fallen asleep. Perhaps it was because his adventures with Lionpaw and Ravenpaw were one of the few fun things that he'd had back in the thunder. That still wasn't an excuse that Lionpaw would accept, though.

The golden tom soon realised that he might want to tone it down a bit - they were at a public meeting place, after all, and hundreds of cats conversing at once was already loud enough. Frosty made no comment, letting his molly do the work and the abyssinian refrained from screaming out another retort. It was just how he acted around Frosty. "Since someone was too busy to spend a few moments speaking about the more positive parts of his past, I'll do it for him. Heya, I'm Lion - technically Lionpaw now, but sometimes I still forget the '-paw' part. I'm Frosty's first ever friend and there's something else, too, but I'll leave him to tell ya about that." That being Raven and how a clan cat befriended a loner. A Gathering probably wasn't the best place to talk about Frosty's traitorship, yeah? And just like that, the Gathering was over. Really? "Well, see ya later, I guess," Lionpaw meowed as he chased after his clanmates. "Bye, Doepaw, Frosty!"
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; August 6th, 2020 at 07:59 AM.
Old August 6th, 2020, 12:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I guess I’ll take your word for it. Thornpaw mewed doubtfully. Well, it must taste good. Unsure what to talk about next, she just curled her tail around her paws.
Blizzardpaw flicked his tail,” I guess we probably should go leave with our clans now?” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardpaw flicked his tail,” I guess we probably should go leave with our clans now?” he meowed
Yeah, I guess. Back to grumpy mentors. Thornpaw mewed, turning away. On an impulse, she turned and called Maybe I’ll see you next meeting! She certainly hoped so. Blizzardpaw seemed very nice.
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Deadpool glowed with pride as Nettlespark and Whiskernose congratulated. It really wasn't all that big of a deal, Twilightstar couldn't leave her apprentices forever. It still felt like she had accomplished something amazing.
"Thank you." She purred so loudly it wouldn't be a shock if StarClan heard her. "Out we go with leader and Pestpaw." She explained, pausing her purring so it wouldn't get in the way of her speech.
"Pestpaw, my Bee's friend." Still wasn't super fond of Stagpaw, but could handle him if he made Beepaw smile. If he made her as stupid as him though they were going to have to have a talk.
"Whiskernose and Nettlespark friends mine." Deadpool explained to her apprentice after her question. At the yowl to leave, she swore these Gathering got shorter and shorter every time. She hadn't even been paying attention to any of the announcements.
@Rainquail @implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar cocked her head as she listened to the rest of the leaders. Funnily enough, it seemed like WindClan was the only clan that was okay with RiverClan? She thought that Lionstar and Duskstar were alright, but she guessed after seeing their last interactions things had changed between them. Since WindClan was the only Lionstar currently liked, and the fact Snippy seemed pretty close to the RiverClan higher ranks, Twilightstar would see if she could use that in WindClan's favor.
Duskstar seemed really out of it. It was concerning, Icestar was being strange as well. She swore the molly would have thrown a fit about the whole apprentice murder? Did the lives of her cats mean so little to her? That was almost sad, she felt bad for the cats in ShadowClan. Having a leader who simply used them as pawns and tossed them aside when they no longer became useful.
As both ShadowClan and RiverClan took their leave, Twilightstar called out her clan as she left the stones.
"WindClan, let's head home." Good Gathering, it went well and no one suspected a thing. Purrrfect.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 6th, 2020, 03:25 PM

My Mood: Dead

Beepaw's ears folded as Twilightstar called for Windclan to head home.
She had just met new friends!!
Deadpool's friends!
But they had to go anyway, didn't they?
Head drooping, Beepaw used her tail to wave goodbye to the Shadowclan kitties.
"Bye. See you next Gathering I guess?"

Whiskernose sighed as the Windclan leader called for her clan to leave. Always in a hurry to get back home, she was. She never changed in that regard.
"Hope so!"
@implimm @Moonraven
((Its so weird replying to something that happened before the last.... 2 days of activity))

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 6th, 2020, 05:54 PM
i am kenough

Nettlespark listens to the she-cat telling them about her outing, trying hard not to smile at her stifling her happy purr to do so. "Pestpaw?" He echoes with a confused laugh. "Twilightstar let somebody name their kid Pestpaw?" He seems to find it humorous. "But that's cool. It seems like you're really having a great time lately," he comments with a nod towards Beepaw. But when the Gathering comes to a sudden end, the tom sighs.
"Why does it feel like we arrive just to all go home immediately?" Nettlespark mumbles, glancing at Whiskernose beside him before looking again at the chimera and her Beepaw. "See you soon, Deadpool. It was nice meeting you too, Beepaw. You beehive, okay? Don't give Deadpool here any trouble." He offers the apprentice a smile, then nods to his friend once more before turning to go.
[ Bee pun!!! But yeah it does. It's kinda sad ngl @Moonraven, @Rainquail ]
Old August 7th, 2020, 01:13 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver's ears flicked backwards at the boldness of the other tomcat, glancing over to the tom he'd pointed out. Wasn't that.... Quicksilver actually couldn't really remember his name. But... Dayheart wasn't wrong. He did have some nice eyes. Quicksilver usually wouldn't be so verbal about it though, he was an older warrior and thought it most appropriate to keep his thoughts on other's attractiveness to himself. "Well.. uh... yeah he does have some pretty nice eyes." Quicksilver meowed, not wanting to damper his companions mood but not exactly sure if these were things he should be saying outloud.

dayheart smiled -- yay!! the cat agreed with him!! giving quicksilver a little tiny shoulder nudge, he said, "see! i knew you'd have good taste! you got some pretty pretty eyes yourself, i'm not gonna lie! that color.. it's such a like.. pretty blue... but greenish.... and mostly bluish... but also greenish.... it's like blue if you added some nice grass to it! it's so unique and pretty!" dayheart said, his mouth open in awe at quicksilver's pretty eyes. unfair!! dayheart wanted pretty eyes!! alas, he was stuck with normal green ones. which were still pretty!! cats with green eyes were prettttty!! but dayheart wanted cool ones like quicksilver's! "so, uh..!! who've you been gushing over this evenin'?" dayheart asked sneakily. hearing most of the clans being told to go home, dayheart frowned and gave quicksilver a little pat. "we'll continue this!! next time!! byebye friend!!" and with that, he slipped away.

Last edited by panchiko; August 7th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Dipper @Rainquail @elysian @NIGHTOWL ]

"Oh...thanks. You too, Laddie. She was a good apprentice." Irisflame murmured, face pinched with a brief moment of pain. "Congrats, I'm looking forwards to working with you two." She greeted Coldamber, as Snailswirl has introduced her, with a soft smile. It was all her sorrowed heart could handle, at that moment. She looked nervous, though she couldn't blame the sweet thing. The gathering was quite an overwhelming sensation, especially when you were sitting among the other high-ranking cats. Spotting the look that the Windclan medicine cat gave her tail at her stupid exclamation, the blue-grey molly hurried to correct herself.
"Sorry- I didn't mean your tail, I was talking about Laddie here." She blurted, gesturing to the Thunderclan medicine cat with a gentle head-tilt. "No need to be embarrassed, anyway. Mine looks pretty...scrappy as well." She added, revealing her stunted tail from behind her. She may not have been the prettiest looking cat around, what with the ugly thing paired with her ugly leg, but she admired having some sort of unique quality to set her apart from the rest. As a familiar deer-like pelt approached, she quirked a quick eyebrow, an amused smile spreading across her face.
"Heya, Fawn. Been avoiding us herb-spitters, huh?" She teased lightly, trying to retrieve the light and good humour that she had lost in the previous conversations. "Nice to meet ya, Blackass. Hugging trees, and being psychotic as usual."

She was partially cut off as the yowls of the leaders filled her ears, announcing the end of the gathering. "Well. Guess I'll see you guys at the Starcave meeting, huh?"

[ @Arie ]

Irisflame rolled her eyes as the tom continued with his verbal diarrhea, her ears constantly abused by the annoying squeak coming out of his blabbermouth. Honestly, who could live with this little pest? He was cute, sure...but really. It seemed like Twilightstar had chosen an appropriate nickname for the never-ending ball of words. Her gaze returning to the irritating cream-coloured tom, she fought the strange urge to push him over and into the water that lay calm and flat beside them. But she wasn't Icestar or some evil Dark Forest cat. She was Irisflame...or Mireblame, it seemed. "Has anyone ever told you how much you talk? You could drive someone insane, Trippy." She mewed, her voice fairly monotoned. She had no interest in shells, but this was her life now.
"Eh, I don't need a pretty shell. Any shell would do just fine. Let's just make sure Twilight is happy with hers, 'kay?" She offered, allowing some form of softness to enter her voice. She found it hard enough to interact with kits and apprentices, yet here she was, bothered enough to be nice to a particularly annoying one. Padding after the over-excited tom, she joined him by the beachside.
"...some of them? I don't like water too much either. Why don't we look on the shore for some first, eh?" She offered, gesturing the fine sand around them. It seemed the gathering would be ending soon, so they'd have to hurry if young Trippy here wanted shells.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread