Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old May 4th, 2020, 08:04 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The tom's back and top of his head where now bloody. He had few wounds but, they were great. Many teeth punctures on his back and a cut on his head.

Nodding softly, he shakily got on his paws, leaning heavily on Brightwhisker's side. His head hung low, everything hurt and his dizziness.
@Salt @Spiderfrost
(completely different rp to the rp above) (also unsure who else in now in the mc den)

-- @Dipper --

Brightwhisker kept a keen eye as he took on more of Owlflight's weight on the trip back to Riverclan camp and to the medicine cat den. It felt like it had lasted forever before he pushed there way in.

"Hold on, Let me find you a nest." he grunted to the warrior leaning on him. "Hey, is Otterstone or someone in? Owlflight needs help fast!"

Last edited by Spiderfrost; May 4th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Stumbling into the den, dizzy as ever, the tom practicly fell into a nest, letting his head rest on his paws. Closing his eyes, he groaned. His back and head were covered in blood and his head hurt like.. like.. he couldn't even think of what it hurt like! Opening his eyes, everything spun and the strong smell of herbs didn't help either.

Owlflight's back hurt excruciatingly with multiple teeth puncture wounds and after his head got slammed into a tree, it had started bleeding and the tabby had gotten a terrible head ache, which soon turned into dizziness.
@Spiderfrost @Dipper @CheetahPelt
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 4th, 2020, 09:38 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak didn't know if he should be proud of his solution or beating himself up over not having a better one, then supposing the answer should be determined by its success. Scooting out of her way, he stammered, "O-okay, yeah! Sure, sleep well. You can stay as long as you want." It wasn't as if things were too crowded by some miracle despite the injuries of the raid. They were lucky not many warriors were completely laid up. "We can try to be quieter to not keep you awake if that'd help." Although one of his closest friends also had sleeping issues, he was no closer to being equipped to deal with it in any professional capacity, but he was giving his best.

Shifting his attention to Dawncloud, he was curious as to her request and when she explained, a smile crossed his muzzle. "Honestly, yeah.. you'd probably be better off waiting for them since I... I don't think I'm much of a teacher, but that's not a bad idea at all," he commented, speculative. "Do you think a lot of RiverClan could benefit from that? I mean, when I was a warrior I would run into situations where it would've been really nice to know something..." That was an excellent way to be useful; extend the knowledge to classmates, and they'd have a much better chance at caring for themselves in emergencies. That was food for thought. Some lessons could definitely do the clan good, though he didn't think Coyotesnarl was intending on staying long enough to host them.

"Oh!" Fawnsqueak chirped, startled by the depth of the question and falling quiet as he contemplated, scuffing a paw at the ground again. "I'm... it's different, I guess? All these new duties and.. learning about the plants haven't given me much time to think about it, but it's okay. Sort of." Maybe. He didn't know yet. Averting his gaze, he swallowed. "I don't... think I'm the best choice for it, but there's not-- it's..." Uncertainty caused him to taper off, and he shook his head to disregard that. "I'm trying."

@Spiderfrost @Camilla

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 4th, 2020, 09:39 PM
this night is sparkling

Vixenwhisper darted in. "When do you think my kits will come?" @Dipper @CheetahPelt
(in a month for her kits)
being this young is art

Old May 5th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Create your own sunshine

@Echobreeze18 @Dipper

Otterstone rubbed her eyes, looking from Fawnsqueak to the cat who just darted in.

She padded over to Vixenwhisper, and sat down. She hadn't had proper training in this but... she could figure it out. "Don't mind me." She reached out a paw to feel the she-cats round belly. It was very prominant, and Otterstone could feel the kittens inside the queen. "I would say... soon." Her kits where very prominent so they couldn't be far out. "Congrats. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
Old May 5th, 2020, 11:27 AM
this night is sparkling

"No," Vixewhisper said politely. "Thanks." @Dipper @CheetahPelt
being this young is art

Old May 5th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Spiderfrost @Wings @Dipper

Otterstone nodded to Vixenwhisper before padding over to Fawnsqueak and Aspenpool. "Hello Fawnsqueak, Hello Aspenpool. I apolagize for not being able to be here earlier." She sat and wrapped her large tail around her paws. "I heard something about teaching warriors first aid?"

She had also caught the tail end of Fawnsqueak not thinking he was fit for the job. Hmm. She knew that Lionstar had thrown him into the position, but she thought he might have had something to do with it.

-----

Finishing up with Vixenwhisper, Otterstone's gaze flipped up to Brightwhisker. "Owlflight?" She watched as the big tom fell heavy in the nests. "What happened? Give me an update."

Her paws moved so fast it was like she flew across the den, collecting the fresher small leaves of dandelion, and marigold, quickly wrapping spiderwebs around her front ankle.

She came back to Owlflight's side. "Fawnsqueak come here. Teaching moment, but come quickly."

The tortoiseshell assessed the obvious injuries, the bleeding head, the puncture wounds. She nodded. This wouldn't be too terribly bad.
Old May 5th, 2020, 03:21 PM
What even...

-- @Camilla -- @Dipper -- @CheetahPelt

Dawncloud gave Fawnsqueak an understanding nod. "You're trying, and that's all that can be done. Don't think about what you can't do right now and focus on the things you can do or will learn to do." she offered as Otterstone walked in to join into the conversation. The blue furred molly turned to check to see if Aspenpool was asleep. She didn't want even a light nap to be disturbed too much by loud chatter, their exhausted clanmate deserved that much.

Not seeing any indication of the other molly was bothered just yet, she turned to Otterstone with an affirmative nod.

"Yes. Riverclan is...large. After the raid and sort of having to hear Lionstar...yell for you..." she stumbled over her words awkwardly, not wanting to upset Otterstone at the thought.

"Well, it got me thinking if another large number of us were injured, it would help lessen the strain on you if more cats learned some basic first aid. I want to learn how to help even just how to stop blood loss or treat minor injuries so you both are under less pressure." she offered.

+++++++++++++++++++++
-- @Wings --

"We were on patrol at the Saltmeadow Marsh to make sure no Shadowclan cats have crossed the border after the raid." Brightwhisker started immediately, backing up so that the medicine cats could do their job. "There was the scent of fox, it was just Owlflight, Lampreypaw, and I. The fox got a good hold on Owlflight and threw him against a tree. I chased it off--Lampreypaw was uninjured. We came back immediately."
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:42 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak watched Otterstone collect herbs and cobwebs, marigold among that bundle but not recognizing the other (beyond knowing it was a dandelion - the usage eluded him), then followed after her to Brightwhisker and Owlflight. According to his new medicine mentor, this was supposed to be a rapid teaching moment but he found himself just standing there, uncertain of what to do and waiting for more direction. Feelings of helplessness only heightened at the description of the incident. "Has it been reported to Lionstorm or Sootflare yet? Because.. if not, that's probably important-- just so they know there's a fox around."

@Wings @CheetahPelt @Spiderfrost

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:49 PM
What even...

-- @Dipper -- @Wings -- @CheetahPelt --
The long legged warrior shook his head. "Not yet, we came straight here. I wanted to make sure Owlflight was taken care of before I went to report it."