by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:35 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Cougarbite agreed with Dawnstars view on the apprentices situation and felt little anger
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:39 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Whiteheart nodded his assent at Dawnstar's explanation, although... He did feel kinda bad for the apprentices, though. Weirdly, that extended to the ThunderClan one, too. Perhaps it was because he had his own 'paw now. He smiled slightly, fondly thinking of Lostpaw.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by third.phantom View Post
<b>
sagechaser
</b>
If he were a dog, he'd start spinning in circles with excitement the second he caught sight of Larkfire, creeping her way over. "Larkfire!" Sagechaser exclaimed enthusiastically, sparing a glance at the resident vixen, Dawnstar, when she announced the presence of the formidable lynxes. Eh, Sagechaser wasn't too worried. He could easily take one of those big cats in a fight and win. Not even a question of who'd win. "Have you seen any lynxes?" Sagechaser instead pestered. "Can you fight one? Did you teach Silverlark to fight them? How are you, by the way? I noticed you're in the nursery sometimes - what's up with that?" Maybe that was too many questions, but it was fair. If his sister was going to slink away into the shadows all the time, she ought to get a proper interrogation right now.

A quick survey of the crowd proved his apprentice had shown up to the meeting. The last of his worries assuaged, Sagechaser looked back at Larkfire, eyes bright as he opened his mouth to ask even more questions. Good thing he remembered he had to let her answer the first ones before doing so, or she'd be stuck there forever because Sagechaser certainly wasn't going to let her walk away until she spoke to him for at least a few minutes.
[ @Rose ]
Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

If possible, the young queen's expression grew even grimmer at the news of lynxes roaming ShadowClan's territory. The slender feline let out a long-suffering sigh and pinned her older brother with a deadpan look, face scrunching as she recounted all his questions and answered them (hopefully) in order. "No." She paused. "I'd rather not find out. Silverlark is a capable enforcer all on his own." Her voice was a low rumble as she eyed the chipper tom, wondering where he found all his energy.

Skipping completely over his question about herself, Larkfire found herself stunned into a dumbfounded silence at his last question. Did he.. really not know? Did- huh-?! "You haven't met my -- my ... I mean, Sleepykit? Truly?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 4th, 2023, 12:26 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost had expected such. She was not surprised.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old November 4th, 2023, 01:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
13/100

Midnightpaw trilled happily–more apprentices! This meant that she wasn’t the newest apprentice anymore, huzzah! “Albatrosspaw! Featherpaw! Ashpaw!” She called out happily, rocking from side to side as she chirped their names alongside the cheers of her other clanmates.

[ @Starfall cos she’s still sittin beside that NERD!! Otherwise open]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well, she had thought there would be more resistance about the ThunderClan bit, but it seemed like everyone was alright with it. She assumed it was because Bumblestar had actually killed the Thunderclan cat that had been causing the problem in the first place.

"I haven't the faintest clue what happened, the details were... muddled at best. But it seems like Vixensnarl has gone missing. Hawkbite found a tuft of her fur and blood in the territory but no body. There was no scent of a threat around the area. We're not sure where she is or what state she is in. I believe twolegs may be involved, a loud sound rang through the territory before blood and tuft were found and this is usually around the time they start causing issues. Either way, stay attentive to your surroundings when outside of camp. We may have another fox to kill as well. Starrywhisper was attacked by one."

"Also, if you haven't been made aware, StarClan has had the kindness to return one of our warriors back to us, Starrylight is back amongst the living," Dawnstar announced, mostly to avoid confusion or fear of a ghost in camp.

"I need Enforcers to keep an eye on Smallpines, I've had a report that ThunderClan may be stealing prey again. I wanna say it's unlikely considering the thrashing we just gave them, but those squirrels never know when to quit. If anyone does catch ThunderClan hunting on our territory, kill them and report to me or Vulturefang." Dawnstar growled, maybe she should start making it mandatory for cats to leave together with the trouble happening outside of camp. However, she'd wait and see how things were after this meeting. If she had more dead cats by the next moon, the rule would be enforced. The leader flickered her tail and leaped down from the Shadowledge, ending the meeting.
#shcmeeting

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Fleapaw's tail swiped, damn Thunderclan rats! Stealing precious Shadowclan prey so close to leaf-bare? What a dirty move.

(Haha! First person!)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 4th, 2023 at 08:27 PM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: 5 days, maybe sometimes not

Pumpkinkit stuck her head out to listen better, she was speechless, it had to be Thunderclan, Thunderclan had no right to steal the prey of her clan, but was too young to worry about that, for now, she just had to take advantage of her youth and enjoy it.

Last edited by Cami; January 5th, 2024 at 11:20 AM.
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

*Mothkit bounced*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old November 4th, 2023, 09:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Skybranch, Spiderkit, Eaglekit, Flamekit, Littlekit, and Twistedkit left.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 4th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.