Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old May 5th, 2018, 10:06 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Lunar meeting place

@Cosmo

Last edited by CactusHeart; May 5th, 2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lunar meeting place

@CactusHeart

Luna skipped along happily. She didn't leave her house when she wasn't happy. today she was exploring. She had never been to this place, and it seemed very interesting. Very, very interesting. Actually to Luna, everything was interesting. Everything needed to be explored, or looked at. Luna found everyone to be interesting to, with their wide range of personalities and appearances looking at them, talking to them, hunting with them (not that Luna really knew how to hunt) it was all very interesting. As she skipped along Luna wondered what sort of interesting cat she might meet that day.
Old May 5th, 2018, 01:03 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

@CactusHeart

Luna skipped along happily. She didn't leave her house when she wasn't happy. today she was exploring. She had never been to this place, and it seemed very interesting. Very, very interesting. Actually to Luna, everything was interesting. Everything needed to be explored, or looked at. Luna found everyone to be interesting to, with their wide range of personalities and appearances looking at them, talking to them, hunting with them (not that Luna really knew how to hunt) it was all very interesting. As she skipped along Luna wondered what sort of interesting cat she might meet that day.
Lunar spun around and was greeted by the she-cat wandering his territory. He walked up to her and introduced himself. “Hey I’m lunar, and, uhh, you seem to have wandered into my territory” he didn’t seem to show any concern whatsoever. After he spoke, thunder rolled in the distance. @Cosmo

Last edited by CactusHeart; May 5th, 2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Lunar spun around and was greeted by the she-cat wandering his territory. He walked up to her and introduced himself. “Hey I’m lunar, and, uhh, you seem to have wandered into my territory” he didn’t seem to show any concern whatsoever. After he spoke, thunder rolled in the distance. @Cosmo

Luna jumped when the cat approached her. She admired his friendly welcome, but the whole territory thing was annoying. "Territory is just a word for cats to scared to let the rest of the world in," She said confidently, hoping she didn't offend the tom. Luna's ears pricked as she heard the thunder roll in the distance. Luna bounced up and down happily. Thunder meant rain, Luna loved rain. "I'm Luna!" She purred, "Your names a lot like mine! That's cool!" Luna sniffed at the tom curiously, and walked around him her eyes wide with excitement.
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:41 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Luna jumped when the cat approached her. She admired his friendly welcome, but the whole territory thing was annoying. "Territory is just a word for cats to scared to let the rest of the world in," She said confidently, hoping she didn't offend the tom. Luna's ears pricked as she heard the thunder roll in the distance. Luna bounced up and down happily. Thunder meant rain, Luna loved rain. "I'm Luna!" She purred, "Your names a lot like mine! That's cool!" Luna sniffed at the tom curiously, and walked around him her eyes wide with excitement.
Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.
Old May 30th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.

"Yeah, and that means more mice to hunt!" Luna purred, she wasn't actually much of a hunter but she liked to chase animals around. As weak as it seemed to other animals, it was a joy to Luna. She liked the thrill of the chase, feeling the wind in her fur as she ran and watching the other animals scramble ahead of her. It was very enjoyable. For Luna, everything was enjoyable.
Old May 30th, 2018, 06:49 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

"Yeah, and that means more mice to hunt!" Luna purred, she wasn't actually much of a hunter but she liked to chase animals around. As weak as it seemed to other animals, it was a joy to Luna. She liked the thrill of the chase, feeling the wind in her fur as she ran and watching the other animals scramble ahead of her. It was very enjoyable. For Luna, everything was enjoyable.
“ Yeah, and more cats starting fights over mice. “ he said squinting around the clearing for any sneaking cats. Lunar was always worried about everything and everyone, and he also couldn’t depend on himself. “I’m going to back into the den.” He started bounding into the den
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:49 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
“ Yeah, and more cats starting fights over mice. “ he said squinting around the clearing for any sneaking cats. Lunar was always worried about everything and everyone, and he also couldn’t depend on himself. “I’m going to back into the den.” He started bounding into the den

"That," Luna huffed, "Is just plain negative." She glanced up at the sky and followed her new friend towards the den. She skipped in her happy little way, stopping at every single bush that was interesting and glancing up at the sky. She smiled happily as she followed Lunar. "So what are we going to do?"
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:52 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

"That," Luna huffed, "Is just plain negative." She glanced up at the sky and followed her new friend towards the den. She skipped in her happy little way, stopping at every single bush that was interesting and glancing up at the sky. She smiled happily as she followed Lunar. "So what are we going to do?"
"No idea." He meowed picking some berries off a bush, "I just don't get company that often. Your the first I've seen in a long time." He pranced into the den, and picked some stray plants out of the cracks in the walls.