Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM

Old November 13th, 2023, 08:26 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Fallowpaw poked her head into the elders den; she was feeling overwhelmed; unable to explain why; she was hoping Ashclaw would be able to tell her a story; her eyes searching for the gray tabby tom with black stripe and blue eyes.

(If you are free feel free to respond to this!)
@Little_fawn
Ashclaw slept, the gray tom huffed as he slept quietly, or so until fireflame spoke.

Fire flame who was awake saw fallowpaw. The ginger molly turned to ashclaw"ashclaw wake up, you better not be in a deep sleep. " the molly said to the male tom before getting up and batting the toms head. Then returning to her nest.

Ashclaw jumped a little as he was woken up, the tom opened his eyes to see fallowpaw"Hello fallowpaw can we help you with anything?" the striped Tom asked.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 16th, 2023, 03:41 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Ashclaw slept, the gray tom huffed as he slept quietly, or so until fireflame spoke.

Fire flame who was awake saw fallowpaw. The ginger molly turned to ashclaw"ashclaw wake up, you better not be in a deep sleep. " the molly said to the male tom before getting up and batting the toms head. Then returning to her nest.

Ashclaw jumped a little as he was woken up, the tom opened his eyes to see fallowpaw"Hello fallowpaw can we help you with anything?" the striped Tom asked.
Hi Ashclaw she meowed with a grin; I was wondering if you need any help; perhaps fresh moss she meowed in her sweet voice.
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:02 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber2010 View Post
Hi Ashclaw she meowed with a grin; I was wondering if you need any help; perhaps fresh moss she meowed in her sweet voice.

ashclaw yawned before scratching his pelt, while thinking of a idea fallowpaw could do to help him. The gray old tom thought for a moment before speaking up while scratching his ear with his back paw"hm well If your up for helping I suppose you could see if I have any ticks I feel more itchy today then yesterday, " he replied still scratching his ear with his paw.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 16th, 2023, 08:09 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

ashclaw yawned before scratching his pelt, while thinking of a idea fallowpaw could do to help him. The gray old tom thought for a moment before speaking up while scratching his ear with his back paw"hm well If your up for helping I suppose you could see if I have any ticks I feel more itchy today then yesterday, " he replied still scratching his ear with his paw.
sure! although she was hoping for a job like go hunting and get me something or get fresh moss from the forest, she was glad ashclaw wanted her help! She padded over and starting searching for ticks in his fur; starting from his back; so how are you? she asked politely while searching for ticks.
Old November 17th, 2023, 01:09 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw
A skip to her step carried the fluffy newly named apprentice into the elder's den, muffled humming coming from her past the moss that was clamped in her jaws. Pale eyes were bright and alluring, shifting one way then another to see if any of the elders were present. Though she hadn't had much training yet - well, okay no training yet - there were still duties to be done now that she was a 'paw. It still was absurd to wrap her head around - her life outside of the Clan walls seemed like a distant memory now. 'Quill' was fading and in her place was 'Quillpaw'. She liked it.

Dropping the moss at her paws with her fluffy tail swaying behind her, the young she-cat let out some chirping noises. Her whiskers twitched along with her and a happy grin spread across her face. "Good mornin'! I come bearin' new moss for your beddin'." Hopefully it would entice one of the retired Clan members into talking with her - or even better yet telling her a story!

[ open for a windclan elder or two to react! ]
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:04 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

BadgerBlood Slept, Shuffling Around. "Back Off.... Beast" She Mermered In Her Sleep. "Away....." She Shuffled And Kicked Her Legs A Bit.
Old November 18th, 2023, 11:35 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw
...Aside from Ashclaw and Fallowpaw on one end of the den, there wasn't much activity. But one the other... was a strange cat that Quillpaw didn't recognize. Silently she went over the elder's she knew to be in the Clan; Fireflame, Ashclaw, Flypetal, Silentmumble. Whoever was in that nest... didn't look like any of them (and Ashclaw was already in here talking with another apprentice.

Apprehension crawled up her pelt as she clenched her jaws tighter around her moss. She didn't know what to do, and instead continued to stare at the strange pelt. Should she get Twilightstar? Fallownose? Peachfrost? Was this a mentor thing or was it more of a 'tell the Clan's leader and deputy' thing?

...Or maybe it was a 'her being brave' thing. Gently setting the moss down, Quillpaw padded up and adorned the brightest smile on her maw. "Excuse me, miss. My name is Quillpaw of the Co- of WindClan-" (that's right, she wasn't part of that group anymore...) "-and I was wonderin' who you might be?" Maybe it was an elder she didn't recognize or hadn't met yet...

[ @Desert Rain Frog - i didn't see badgerblood as one of the clan's elders on the allegiance page which is why i'm having quill question who she is ]

Last edited by taillow; November 18th, 2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old November 18th, 2023, 08:50 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
BadgerBlood Slept, Shuffling Around. "Back Off.... Beast" She Mermered In Her Sleep. "Away....." She Shuffled And Kicked Her Legs A Bit.
Rushingcrest
“Russian Blue and Grey Lynx-Point Tom”
He/Him
@birdie

Rushingcrest was just doing the normal rounds till he noticed the now inhabited elders den. Quillpaw shouldn’t even have a reason to be in here, it wasn’t like anyone lived long enough to even see this place. Padding after the apprentice to notify them of the lack of elders, his eyes caught something- someone else in this den…
Rushingcrest wasn’t in the mood for intruders, and Quillpaw’s safety should come first. “Quillpaw, step back. Pardon my language- It’s a damn intruder.” Claws already digging into the ground. He hissed at the cat invading his home. “You’ve got the next few heartbeats to leave or I will personally throw you out” Rushingcrest snarled.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; November 18th, 2023 at 08:59 PM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:29 AM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Quillpaw
...Aside from Ashclaw and Fallowpaw on one end of the den, there wasn't much activity. But one the other... was a strange cat that Quillpaw didn't recognize. Silently she went over the elder's she knew to be in the Clan; Fireflame, Ashclaw, Flypetal, Silentmumble. Whoever was in that nest... didn't look like any of them (and Ashclaw was already in here talking with another apprentice.

Apprehension crawled up her pelt as she clenched her jaws tighter around her moss. She didn't know what to do, and instead continued to stare at the strange pelt. Should she get Twilightstar? Fallownose? Peachfrost? Was this a mentor thing or was it more of a 'tell the Clan's leader and deputy' thing?

...Or maybe it was a 'her being brave' thing. Gently setting the moss down, Quillpaw padded up and adorned the brightest smile on her maw. "Excuse me, miss. My name is Quillpaw of the Co- of WindClan-" (that's right, she wasn't part of that group anymore...) "-and I was wonderin' who you might be?" Maybe it was an elder she didn't recognize or hadn't met yet...

[ @Desert Rain Frog - i didn't see badgerblood as one of the clan's elders on the allegiance page which is why i'm having quill question who she is ]
BadgerBlood Rose To Her Paws, Her Black Pelt With A White Stripe Running From Her Nose To Her Torn Tail, Another Ran Along Her Sides. "Who You Blabbering To!?" (Badger Hasn't Shown Up In Windclan Alligences Yet) She Hissed
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:00 AM
Aphrodite

BadgerBlood Growled. "BadgerBlood! Who Else?!" She Snarled, Moving To Face Them. Her Missing Leg Had A Horrid Scar Where Her Leg Was Missing From, Her Torn Face Had Another Horrid Scar And A Missing Eye And An Ear.. Torn Down To A Small Nub At The Base Of Her Head. "Well, QuillPaw. I Never Leave This Dark Shadow Here. Or At Least Barely Ever." She Hissed, Her Dark Pelt Had Not ONE Grey Hair.